The Introduction (Sandeul + Baro)

Flower detectives

Sandeul’s POV

Wow, she can fight? My eyes widened in amazemnt.

“Lee Junghwan, aka Sandeul, aged 17.”
“Oh yay, my turn!” I exclaimed loudly.

She gave me a deadly stare hinting me to shut up. I pouted.
“Popular with girls for his cheerful and optimistic personality and his famous eye-smile that would make every girl’s heart melt. Ya, right…” I flashed my famous eye-smile but instead of melting she actually rolled her eyes! Oh my god, is my eye-smile not cute enough?! T.T
“Can be rather idiotic and retarded at times, but he somehow still managed to inherit part of his good genes from his father, Lee DongNam, an ex-member of the Mysterious hunters.” My eyes widened.
“You know my father?!” I asked in surprise.
She ignored me and continued. I pouted for the second time.
“I secretly exchanged his assignment for an IQ test paper. The result was rather surprising. His IQ was….” She took in a deep breath. “190.”

W-wwwhat?! 

“WHAT?! This slow retard has an IQ of 190?!” Jinyoung suddenly shouted before I could react. He stared at me, shooting daggers through his fox-like eyes. I brushed it off as him just finding it hard to digest this piece of new information, since I find it hard myself too.

Since I was young, I have been a stupid, slow and clumsy boy. I am always bumping into things and will always be the one who is out of situation. All the people around me never fail to remind me how stupid and slow I am, and now suddenly, someone tells me that I have an IQ of 190. Really?

“Yes, Jung Jinyoung,” She turned to him and smirked. “Meet your match.”
He transferred his stare from me to her.

 

Baro’s POV

“Wow, did you make a mistake?” My eyes widened in amazement. “This is unbeliev--”

“Cha Sunwoo, aka Baro, aged 17.” She cut me off before I could continue my sentence. Argh…!
“Girls love him for his bad boy vibe hidden under his cute face and his big, round and beautiful eyes. Known for always breaking the school rules…” She stopped and looked at Mr. Jung with a smile. “I guess Uncle Jung should be more familiar about this point than anybody else.” Mr. Jung laughed a little.

“Yah, you don’t have to emphasize on this!” I snorted.

Wait… Uncle Jung?! Gongchan thought.

“A very fast runner, from what I timed the other day, he took merely 4 minutes to run a mile.” She continued.

"How did you know?" I asked, eyeing her suspiciously. It's not like I am in the track and field club, and I hardly run a mile. So how did she manage to time me?

"Catch me, if you can." She smirked. 

Okay, now I know.

Two days ago, or is it three days ago? Aish, I can’t remember but that’s not the main point. I managed to sneak out of the boring science class and was climbing over the school gate when suddenly, an empty bottle hit me on my head.
 “OUCH!” I yelled, forgetting that I should keep my volume down so that I won’t get caught. I turned around and saw a girl in black hoodie and mask. “Catch me, if you can. ” She smirked and started to run in the opposite direction. Nobody does that to me, NOBODY! Not because they know of my speed, but simply because they are scared of me for my bad boy image.

“You are so dead!” I shouted and gave chase to her. This girl must be out of her mind to play this kind of catching game with me. I have absolute confidence in my speed. (a/n: Idol Sports Championship~ XP)
I ran with all my might, getting closer and closer to her. Suddenly, she took a sharp turn to her right and I followed suit, but…
Where is she?! I looked around, but I couldn’t find her anywhere. Damn it!

“So you are the one that threw that empty bottle at me?!” I shouted angrily once I snapped back to reality. She just looked at me straight in the eye without any emotions and nodded her head.
I opened my mouth, wanting to shout her name but I soon shut it after realising that I forgot her name…
Something-Ga-something… GaIn? Nah, that’s brown eyed girls… WANG GAMI! Yes, Wang Gami! Wait, why does her name sound so familiar…?

My eyes widened in shock.


“YOU ARE THAT NERD THAT SITS BESIDE ME!” I shouted out, real loud. I could see Sandeul’s eyes widening, staring at her unbelievably.
“Shocked?” She smirked, with mixed feelings.

That nerd…! She is that nerd that sits beside me in class because our naive teacher thought that she could help me with my studies since she is the smartest student in the class?! Oh my god, I can’t believe it’s her! In class, she is always wearing a pair of big, nerdy glasses, pinning her fringe down with a lime green headband and tying her hair down like an ahjumma! But here she stands in front of me, without her glasses, and her shoulder-length hair down. What a great difference! She looks so, beautiful, and cold, still.

“Ok boys! I have asked Gami to inform your parents that you guys will be staying over at the dorm. She even managed to get your parents to pack your luggage for you guys!” Mr. Jung interrupted my thoughts. “Now follow Jinyoung, and he will bring you guys to your dorm!”

He smiled to us while we went out of the office.

“Oh, Gami, don’t go yet. I have something to talk to you.”
She nodded and stayed, while we left.