Meeting place

Flower detectives

 

Gongchan’s POV

From: Unknown number

Meet at the old school building’s entrance after school.
-Gami

I have heard of the old school building, that old building right next to the one we are using now, but I have never went there before. Wait… That haunted old building?! O_O

 

*RINGGGGGGGGGG* The school bell rang. School has ended.
I started packing my bag slowly, while looking out for Suzy. I need to make sure that she leaves the classroom safely. This is my way of fulfilling my promise towards Gami.
Suzy pushed in her chair, grabbed her bag and left the classroom.
I quickly packed the remaining stuffs and made my way to the old school building’s entrance. As much as I do not want to go to that haunted building, I guess I don’t really have a choice.

From a distance, I could see that everyone is there already, except for Jinyoung, and Gami has her hair down and everything, just like the way we first met her.
I hastened my steps as I saw Gami looking impatiently at my direction.
Gami didn’t wait for me to reach them before she pushed the school gate. I pouted to no one.

“What kind of place is this?” Shinwoo shrieked as he saw a rat running past.
“Where are you taking us to?” Sandeul asked while he brushes away this spider web that he bumped into.
“Why didn’t anyone bother to clean this place?” Baro swept a clump of dust that fallen on his shoulders away.
“Why are we in this haunted building?” I joined in the fun.
“Old school building. Our meeting place. I am too lazy for that. This place is not haunted. I made the story up so that no one will come.” She replied our questions at one go.

I heaved a sigh of relief. I felt a lot more relieved now that I know this place isn’t haunted.

She stopped in front of an old-looking wooden door. She twisted the doorknob. The door creaked as she slowly pushed the door open.
A male figure could be seen inside the room.

“You guys are slow.” Jinyoung complained.
The interior of the room looks rather new, which contrasts greatly with the old looking door. The room is quite vacant; there is a wooden round table in the middle of the room with six chairs placed around it, a guitar placed beside a sitting bean bag on the right inner corner and a small table with a chair on the left inner corner of the room.

I pulled out an empty chair around the round table and sat on it after the rest done so.
Gami took a piece of paper out of her pocket and placed it in the middle of the table.

“The note that Suzy received.” She said softly.

Jinyoung reached his hands out and took the paper.  “’I didn’t expect you to turn out like them’? What does this mean?” He asked while he threw the unfolded paper on the table. I stretched my head out to take a look at it.
“It means there are more similarities between the four of them than just them being nerds, right?” I explained.  

“If we can find out the similarity, is it possible that I can make him change his target from Suzy to me?” Gami asked, looking determined. I almost wanted to yell, but--
“No, that’s too dangerous!” Shinwoo yelled and stood up.
“Nobody can stop me from doing the things I want to, that include you, Shin Dong—“

“YAH! Why do you have that watch?!” Gami suddenly changed from shouting at Shinwoo, to shouting at Jinyoung.
That watch… Isn’t that the watch Suzy hid in her pocket? Gami thought.
Jinyoung looked down at his own wrist, which was in front of his chest as his was crossing his arms. “Oh, this?” He raised his right arm, which has a very unique, brown antique watch on it. “From Suzy.”

“WHY?!” Gami asked, no, interrogated Jinyoung.
“She gave me as gift for helping her to chase away a bunch of bullies a few days back. ” Jinyoung explained.
“She didn’t tell me!” Gami whined. “And neither did you tell me that Suzy likes me. ” Jinyoung smirked. Gami’s face turned red, with anger.

“OH! I GET IT NOW!” Sandeul suddenly shouted. Gami turned and glared at him.

Sandeul’s POV

Gami glared at me. Opps….

“I get the similarities between the four of them now!” I exclaimed excitedly, but softer this time, because Gami is still glaring at me. “All four of them, likes Jinyoung hyung!”

“WHAT?!” Gami shouted, frowning.
“You see, the first victim, Nam Yunri, is actually a fangirl of Hyung’s! I heard that she actually underwent that makeover for Jinyoung hyung! Park Hyemi and Goo MinHee were also fangirls of hyung’s!” I explained carefully. Gami is giving me the feeling like if I said a word wrongly, she will kill me. 

“Now that you said it, it does remind me of something…” Jinyoung said, resting his head on the back of his hands. “All three of them gave me gifts before. And they all got victimized a few days after they gave me the gifts…”

“Looks like a hater of yours. ” Shinwoo smirked a little. “And he is an extreme one. ”

“Wait…” Gongchan muttered. “Sandeul hyung, how did you know that the three victims liked Jinyoung hyung?” He asked curiously.
“Ya, how did you know?” Jinyoung looked at me, his eyes narrowed into a slit.
I gulped a little.
“Well, it’s just that girls like to reveal their secrets, as well as secrets of other people to me, and I don’t know why…” I replied truthfully. "It initially only started out with a few girls, but as time goes by, more and more girls start to treat me like a bin for them to reveal secrets. Although sometimes I do get a little irritated, but most of the time I don't mind it since I like knowing more about other people."

“And you remembered them all?” Gongchan asked, with slight amazement. I nodded.
“I am starting to believe that your IQ is 190…” Baro commented. I blushed a little at his compliment.

“Yah, Wang Gami, don’t look at me like this!” Jinyoung yelled, while Gami is smirking at him, evilly.
“I won’t cooperate with you.” Jinyoung crossed his arms and looked away.
“Please, Jinyoung.” Gami pleaded softly. “It’s not for me, it’s for Suzy, and it’s to solve the case…”

“No means NO!” Jinyoung said firmly.
Gami stared at him for a little while before stomping out of the room.

We all looked at Jinyoung worriedly.
“Don’t bother about her. ” Jinyoung went to the guitar and started playing.