Kidnapped

Flower detectives

Recap: 

"Ugh..." A sharp pain pierced through my head. I wanted to press my hand against it to suppress the pain, but to my horror, they are tied together, tightly...

I turned to my right, and saw a familiar figure in school uniform, lying on the floor, with his hands tied with thick ropes, just like me.
"BARO?!" I shouted in surprise. 

"Lee Sandeul?!" My eyes widened. 

Even Shinwoo?! I thought angrily. Ok, this is getting scary. Seriously, what on earth is happening now?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gongchan’s POV

I started to recall what happened....


"RINGGGGGGGGGGGG” The bell rang across the school.
Everyone around me started packing their bag swiftly, none of them wishing to stay in this classroom for another minute. Me too, of course. I mean, I am not a bad student, but neither am I those studious nerds.

I walked out of the classroom, happily planning what to do for the rest of the day. Actually, I don’t even need to plan it out now, I have already planned it during math lesson today. First, I will read some comics, and then I will skip ropes for a while before I indulge myself into the world of video games.
Perfect day! I thought to myself happily, since it is not every day that I get to spend quality time by myself; I am always hounded by those fangirls in school.

Suddenly, at this moment, I felt a huge impact on my head. The world around me went dark.

Guess I am wrong...

 

Soon, Baro and Shinwoo woke up, and we found ourselves looking at each other, all wearing the I-am-confused-and-scared look. None of us know what is going on here, and judging from the look on their face, they most likely went through the same thing as I did in the morning.

"Are we," Sandeul said, his voice shaking with fear. "being kidnapped?"
Our eyes widened with fear. We all know it within us, we just refuses to acknowledge it.

"Calm down guys!" Shinwoo said, trying to stop his voice from shaking. "Maybe things aren't as bad as we think?"
It's obvious that he is not any less scared than us, but because he is the oldest here, I guess it seemed to him that he have to keep calm, even if he is not....

 

"Well, not exactly." A voice pops out from nowhere. The voice is low and mellow, but high-pitched at the same time. Must be a girl.

And I am right.

A female figure wearing our school uniform leans on the opened door. She is rather petite, most probably only 1.6m tall, her right hand holding on to a bottle of green tea. She has a pretty face with soft features. But what attracts me the most is her eyes, her chocolate-brown eyes. Cold and mysterious, yet the they emit this unknown, unique charm that attracted me deeply. There are hints of sadness in her eyes. It's obvious that she has not been happy.

Why haven’t I noticed her in school when she is so beautiful?

"I am not sure if you guys consider this as a kidnap," She continued, walking to the chair next to the door and sat on it. "But don't worry; I won't hurt you guys, unless he refuses to comply..."

"We are kidnapped by a girl?!" Shinwoo questioned softly. Seems like he didn't want to let her hear it, but somehow...
"Are you looking down on me?" She asked, glaring at Shinwoo. Now her eyes are pretty scary....

 

"WANG GAMI!" A guy shouted from afar. The voice sounds familiar... It sounds like... JUNG JINYOUNG?!

Wang Gami? Baro thought. Where have I heard this name before…?

“What is it this time?” Jinyoung asked, clearly annoyed. It seems like this is not the first time this girl did this kind of things…
"What have I done?" She replied coldly, taking a few sips of green tea from the bottle in her hand. "Can't you see?"

Jinyoung turned around, facing us. This is my first time seeing his eyes widening, to such an extent. In school, he is like the cool guy. His face is expressionless most of the time, so seeing him so surprised and all is a rather rare and interesting sight.
She let out a small laugh, amused by Jinyoung’s reaction.

He took in a deep breath. “Look, you better let them off when things aren’t so bad yet. You won’t want to get into trouble." He spoke softly, with the annoyance from before erased from his tone.

“Taking the soft approach huh?” She smirked. He rolled his eyes. "Forget it, take it that I---" 
"Ok, I will let them off."

O.O That was... Easy...
No, wait...  
My surprised expression slowly changed to a frown. 

Her expression tells the exact opposite of what she just said. Instead of looking defeated, she looks more like she has something up her sleeves. Something, evil…

 

A/N :

Have anyone watched B1A4's special stage today at M countdown? Omg, my poor heart~ 
*Continue fangirl-ing*

Oh, and next chapter will still be Gongchan's POV! I am using him to lead you guys to the story!
Don't worry though, the other boys will get their own POV at a later part!