Voting time!

Flower detectives

Ok, so I have decided to do the new story according to the poll result! :D
Check it out here! ^_^

 

Ok, so this story ended....

And I am wondering which story should I write next!

During the time while I was writing this, a few ideas came to me but now I am mostly stuck between two choices, and I need your help!
I would like to know which one do you guys prefer for me to write next! ^^

Okay, so....

The first choice is a NEW STORY. It is basically about assasins and detectives! (Sorry, I am er for the detective genre :p) 
It features our lovely B1A4 boys, my new love Infinite, and the awesome swagness overload 2NE1! Hohohohoho! XD
Infinite and 2NE1 will be the assasins while B1A4 will be the detectives. 

Here is the little sneak peak.

 

My name is Jae. It used to be something else, but I changed it. Why? Because they say that one’s greatest enemy is himself, and I shall be his greatest enemy. 

 

And well, the second choice is a SEQUEL! But not the sequel that most of you would be thinking about. 
It won't exactly be a continual to this story. Instead, it will take the same base plot but the characters will be replaced by Infinite! Still, the 'original cast' will make a cameo in the sequel! 

The first story will be darker than the sequel, which will take the mood of this story. 

And just for some clarification, I will definitely write them both, just which one first. I thought that writing the sequel first should be the right way but it was a relatively new idea so I didn't have a lot out. On the other hand, the new story has been in my mind for ages and I have got quite a lot of details out for that already. 

So I am rather torn between these two now. 

So please help me and vote at the poll below! I decided to make a poll because I thought that I will get more responses this way. Hehehe :p

 

 

 

I actually felt kind of weird and different to click on the 'Mark Story Complete' box. :X