Ms New Student

Flower detectives

Narrator’s POV

A month has passed since they caught Lee Minho. Gami has recovered from both her ankle and knife injury. The six of them started to get closer with each other. The school is peaceful, except for Min and Jia’s bullying, and nothing major happened.

Jinyoung’s POV

“Pssssttt!” Shinwoo hissed.
“What?” I turned to Shinwoo, who is sitting just in front me in the classroom.
“I heard that there will be a new student in our class today, and they say she’s hot.” Shinwoo whispered.
“So? I thought your eyes only have Gami now.” I said teasingly.
He was lost for words. He simply glared at me and went back to play with his pen as we wait for our teacher to come in.

“Class, we have a new student today!” Our teacher, Ms. Lee announced. “Come, introduce yourself.
“Annyeong, !#@$#$# imnida—“ I didn’t bother to look at or even listen to her introduction. To say it straight, I am not interested at all. I just hope that she won't turn out to be another fangirl, or worse, a queenka. 
“There is an empty seat there, you shall sit beside Jinyoung.” I could hear this sentence of Ms. Lee’s, VERY CLEARLY, even when I am not paying attention. I turned my head from the window to the seat beside me. My eyes widened. Oh. My. God!

“Annyeong, Jinyoung!” She said and smiled. Her smile… How I miss it.
“Jinyoung, you shall be her buddy and bring her around to familiarize with the school!” Ms. Lee instructed. I just nodded my head, with my jaws still on the ground. (a/n: exaggerating XP)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baro’s POV

“OH YES! Finally, lunch break!” Sandeul happily jumped up from his seat.

“Yes, finally!” I replied as I stood up to stretch my arms.
“Yah Sandeul, I need to go to the washroom, meet you guys straight at the cafeteria!” I waved and walked out of the classroom.

I was about to reach the washroom, when suddenly…

*BUMP*

“Omo, mianhae!” The person I bumped into quickly apologized. I could see her vaguely from the corner of my eyes. I turned around, rubbing my shoulder that hurts despite her being rather skinny.

She…. She is so beautiful! I was stunned by her beauty. Her wavy long brown hair, her eyes, her face, her body, everything about her just looks perfect.

“Are you alright?” She asked as she waved her hand just in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts. “Ya…” I replied while rubbing my neck sheepishly.
“Glad to hear that. Sorry once again, and bye!” She bowed a little and walked away in a fast pace.

“Baro~” Did someone call me? Nah, I don’t think so. “BARO-AH~” Hmm, I wonder if she is a new student here, I don’t think I have seen her in school before this.  “CHA SUNWOO!” I felt a force against my head.

“OUCH! WHO DID THAT?!” I yelled as I patted the region of my head that hurts. “Serve you right for not responding when we are calling you.” Gami replied while rolling her eyes.
“Baro oppa, are you alright?” Suzy asked in concern. I nodded my head. Ever since she knows our secret, she became rather close with all six of us. She would join us for lunch almost every day, together with Gami.

“Ok, so why are you guys calling me?” I asked, a little annoyed. It better be something good.
“It’s… There is this new girl in our class, and Jinyoung was instructed by our teacher to bring her around in the school.” Shinwoo started. “I heard that they are in the garden right now, and Gami suggested ‘taking a look’.”
“More like stalking.” I scoffed.
“So are you coming, or not?” Gami asked, looking straight into my eyes with that say-no-and-you-shall-die look.
“Do I have a choice?” All of them, even Suzy, shook their heads in unison. I gave a small sigh.

We made our way creepily to the garden and soon saw Jinyoung sitting on a bench by himself. We quickly hid behind a wall and pop our heads out to have a look.
“Jinyoung!” A girl shouted. It’s her! The girl I bumped into today! So, she is the new student in Jinyoung’s class….

Shinwoo’s POV

Jinyoung quickly stood up. “What took you so long?!” He asked worriedly. “Mianhae, I got lost on the way back.” She explained while smiling.
“Why are you smiling?” He asked her with his brows raised.
“You look so cute when you are worried.” She said as she pinched Jinyoung’s cheeks.

“W-w-what are you doing?!” Jinyoung yelled, his face turning red. “Oh my god, Jinyoung hyung is blushing!” Gongchan  exclaimed. “So I am right! I noticed something different from the way Jinyoung looks at her, he don’t look at other girls like that!” I explained proudly. “You noticed it too?!” Gami suddenly exclaimed, her eyes widened brightly. Omo, does she have any idea how cute she looks like that?! “You too?” She nodded and grinned happily. Once again, I was mesmerized by her smile.

Baro’s POV

Why do they seem so happy that Jinyoung might like that girl? I should be happy too, right? But I can’t, because it’s her…

 “Min and Jia…” Sandeul muttered as he pointed to where the two girls were hiding. My eyes widened. Oh no!

“I will go and buy some sandwiches for both of us, I guess you are hungry by now.” Jinyoung said and quickly fled, hiding his flushing face with his palms.

“The two of you can stop hiding now.” She said as soon as Jinyoung is out of sight. Sandeul nearly walked out, but I stopped him. Min and Jia stopped hiding and walked towards her.
“Oh, so she is not talking about us…” Sandeul realized. All of us shook our heads. Tsk.

“So, I suppose you two are fangirls of Jinyoung’s, right?” She asked with her arms crossed.

“I am not just another fangirl of Jinyoung's! I am the queenka of the school, and Jinyoung is MINE!” Min said in a threatening tone.
“I can understand that a lot of fangirls will have this delusion that Jinyoung is theirs, but let me tell you straight, Jinyoung, is mine.” My goddess said, looking straight into Min’s eyes, not affected by the fact that anger filled Min’s eyes. My heart broke, and at the same time, worried for her because Min is not someone to mess with. "Looks like nobody warned you about me huh, Ms New student? Well then, let me educate you on the consequences of messing with me!" Min raised her hand high and swings down to my goddess’ cheeks. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what is going to happen.

“OUCH! LET GO OF ME!” Someone yelled. I opened my eyes. She managed to stop Min in time by grabbing onto her wrist. Min tried to struggle out from her grip but it failed. Suddenly, Jia dashed towards her, wanting to attack her while she has only one free hand.
“J-j-jin young.” Jia stuttered as she gulped. Jinyoung stood right in front of my goddess, staring at Jia. His stare sent chills down my spine. I have never seen him this scary before. My goddess let go of Min and Min hurriedly ran to Jia.
“Why are you still here? GET LOST!” Jinyoung shouted while pointing away. Min and Jia jumped and frantically ran away.

“Oh my god, is this Jinyoung?” I mumbled under my breath. “Y-ya, I totally can understand what you are feeling now.” Shinwoo replied.
“Gomawo, Jinyoung.” She thanked him and moved nearer to him. She tip-toed, her hands on his chest for support. Her face moving closer and closer to Jinyoung’s.

“AHH!” I shouted.

Shinwoo’s POV

“Gomawo, Jinyoung.” She thanked him and moved nearer to him. She tip-toed, and placed her hands on his chest for support. Her face moving nearer and nearer to Jinyoung’s. Oh my god, is she going to kiss him? This is so exciting!

“AHH!” Baro suddenly shouted. He was on the ground, face down. *face palm* Baro, why did you choose such a time to fall?! Aish!
She regained her standing position and turned to look at Baro. “I didn’t expect there to be a second group stalking us.” She said as she laughed a little. “Yah, Baro, why are you—“

“UNNIE!” Suddenly Gami shouted and attacked the new student with a bear hug, cutting Jinyoung off. The new student looked a little shocked initially, but soon regained and started rocking Gami gently. 
All of us started to reveal ourselves, with all our faces like this --> O_O

She seemed to notice it. “Yah, there are people watching you know?” She smacked Gami’s back gently. “I don’t care.” Gami replied. “Yah, unnie don’t have the strength to carry you any longer!” Gami looked at her, pouted, and finally came down. My heart fluttered again. It’s okay, I am getting used to this feeling already. In fact, enjoying it. I guess I haven’t told you guys yet, but I have decided to keep my love for her a secret. Yes, I am going to love her secretly, to care for her secretly and to protect her secretly. Sounds rather unconvincing hearing it come from a playboy huh? But you know, love changes people.

“U-u-u-unnie?” Suzy stuttered.
“Oh, come, let me introduce you guys.” Gami said with a wide smile. “This is my unnie. Unnie, this is Gongchan, Sandeul, Shinwoo, Baro and my lovely Suzy!”
“Annyeong! My name is Wang Feifei, Gami’s unnie. Just call me Fei will do.” She bowed a little and smiled. Being the gentleman I am, I stretched out my hand first. “I am Shin Dongwoo, call me Shinwoo. I am in the same class as you. Nice to meet you, pretty.” I winked.
“TAKE YOU FREAKING ERTED EYES AWAY FROM MY UNNIE!” Gami shouted like a little kid protecting her sister. Fei chuckled. “Sorry, my sister is a little protective of me. Nice to meet you.” She stretched her hands out and shook mine.

“My name is Gong Chanshik, call me Gongchan!” Gongchan flashed one of his cutest smiles and shook hands with her. “Can I call you Fei noona?” He asked politely. “Of course you can, cutie!”
“I want to call you Fei noona too, can I can I?” Sandeul pleaded like a child. “Of course! Aww, you are so cute too!  What’s your name?” Sandeul beamed. “Lee Junghwan, call me Sandeul!”

Baro’s POV

It’s my turn.

“Annyeong, Cha Sunwoo imnida, but call me Baro will do.” I bowed a little as I wanted to hide my blushing face. She chuckled the moment I recovered from my bow. Looks like operation hide-my-blushing-face failed. “Aww, why are the three of you so cute?” She pinched my cheeks lightly. I could feel more blood gushing to my cheeks.

“ANNYEONG, unnie’s unnie, my name is Bae Suji, call me Suzy!” Suzy happily introduced herself. “Oh, Suzy! Gami talks about you a lot! She said that you are a really sweet and kind girl!” Fei complimented. Suzy’s face turned red, like mine. “Keke, can I call you Fei unnie?” Suzy asked with puppy eyes. “Omo, I am getting overwhelmed by these dongsaeng’s cuteness! Of course you can!” Fei ruffled her hair. Every simple action of hers looked like it has magic. Every single expression she makes looks like a beautiful portrait.  No Cha Sunwoo, stop it. She likes Jinyoung, not you…

“All except Suzy, follow me to the principal’s office.” Jinyoung suddenly commanded. 

 

A/N:

Yay~ The long awaited appearance of Fei! ^_^