◄◄Epilogue ►►

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: Hello everyone how's everything ^~^ I apologize this took so long but I wanted to get the scenario shop up and running for you all and I did! Oh my goodness crab cakes we now have 200+ subs and 9000+ views QAQ♥ You're all amazing little Deities you know that~? I can never thank you all enough. So now the battle is won, love has been found, where are our favorite characters now........Do you hear yelling? Is that Mark? Why is the manor shaking!? Let's find out on this special chapter: The Playhouse~ Epilogue m(_ _)m Do you want to play again?

(I'll proof read in a bit guys please dont mind the mistakes @_@)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!"
"Mark......"
"UNACCEPTABLE!"
"Mark......Darling......"
"Chrysalis, my love, I find it very difficult to be enraged if you're going to beguile me with that adorable pet name"
"But you're over reacting"
"PRETTY, I THINK YOU'RE UNDER REACTING AND NOT COMPREHENDING THE SEVERITY OF THIS SITUATION!"
"Mark Yi-Eun Tuan do not raise your voice at me and stop this foolishness at once.....please"

The raven haired Deity's voice was clipped as she crossed her arms and glared up at the love of her life. The Demon whimpered from her tone and expression and with a flicker of his eyes he sat defeated on the couch.

Grabbing onto the hem of her dress Mark pulled Chrysalis to him and he leaned his head against her side. Purring an apology and cuddling his face into the soft fabric of her clothing, honestly wishing they weren't there, he smiled as she dropped her arms and ran her fingers through his dark hair, forgiving his behavior.

Jackson, Yugyeom, Chanyeol and Jinyoung sat casually on the opposite couch with their legs crossed, their eyeliner dark and handsome and completely unphased by the couple's display of affection.

Things have come a long way since the Battle at the Grand Master's Castle. The Puppeteer Society and practice was now acknowledged and practiced in all Magical Worlds other than the Demon Realm.

The Enchanted Forrest, the Celestial Plane, The Aquarius Eco, all now took in kind hearted, abandoned, alone in the world with no will to go on humans and gave them a new purpose in life, reguardless of age or gender.

Young adults built homes, harvested, farmed, and also aided the elderly in the Enchanted Forrest while Older humans told stories to the young enchanted children and Forrest creatures alike.

Humans aided Angels in truely helping them understand the way a human mind works and The Aquarius Eco was the first and only Realm to send one of their human citizens back and forth to the human world constantly, in hopes of raising awareness of the importance of conserving nature and keeping the oceans clean. A bridge between the Mortal and the Mythical, can you imagine that?

Of course Grand Master Jaebeom had been busy these days. He truely was the Grand Master now as he over saw all Puppeteer activites in all Worlds.

Approving, disapproving individuals, constantly monitoring the health and life style of each Doll in existance, constantly making changes so everyone was well taken care of and treated fairly and of course none of this would be possible without his official partner Victoria and his board of his own Dolls.

By Chrysalis' request a special estate had been opened to house abandoned Dolls who's Demon Masters still believed themselves above the laws and untracable.

Thanks to the joint research of Karin and Jinyoung they had devised a powerful spell that lured the wandering souls to the haven and with constant love and attention from magical beings and concerned individuals the Doll would never succumb to the vortex of darkness which would swallow their being thus turning them into Rogues.

Once the abandoned Doll felt safe enough they would give up the Demon who did them wrong and they would personally be dealt with by Master Jaebeom. No one on Heaven or Hell defies the Grand Master's wishes and harms a Doll, a living, breathing creature. All Dolls, no matter the Master, were in a sense his and he took special care of them.

There was peace and harmony, as much that was possible in the Demon Realm, aside from the Tuan Manor.

"Mark be reasonable!"
"Jackson I am being resonable, reasonable as to not throw you all out of my house at this very moment!"

Mark's frosty eyes shined, fangs elongated and growling as he held onto his Deity. The young men sitting opposite the brooding Demon had arrived with a pretty reasonable request: They wanted to marry their True Loves and have them stay with them.

As long as the Deities and Covet were not kept from them the Demons and Whorler had no issue abiding to Father Mark's rules. No staying out late, no sleeping in the girl's beds, no harm both physical or mental shall be inflicted upon the girls or it would mean immediate death, this was all fine and understandable, until now.

The men had grown tired of not having their women by their side, or in their beds, and finally wanted them all to themselves and the idea threw Mark into a frenzy. They were his Dolls and now others were trying to take them away from him! THEY. WERE. HIS.

"And you Yugyeom! Your bond has not even been officially established with Karin yet you want to take her from me as well?!"
"I want her so no one else may have her! Our bond will form in good time for I cannot imagine my life without her Hyung!"

The Maknae Demon was unusually mature today as he kept his expression serious, his fingers knitted together and resting on his knee. Even the rambunctious Chanyeol was oozing sophistication in his suit with his sharp eyes narrowed and his mouth in a firm line.

From Jinyoung's constant lectures and butting in on his relationship with Mari the two had found an unlikely brothership, though both were too proud to admit it. They had the same common goal, to make Mari's wishes of being loved for eternity come true for she was truely a treasure.

From the start Mari never questioned this sudden relationship she was into with Chanyeol. She never felt pity for him for being the last of his species, she admired him for being so strong.

His behavior never bothered her, in fact she's found Talia a lot more tolerable after spending so much time with him. She loved that even though he knew nothing about being in love, relationships, showing affection, the way she has learned from all her novels and books, he tried just for her, with or without Jinyoung's help.

He would wow her with flowers ruggedly taken from the Enchanted Forrest, roots and all. When she wasn't well he'd read to her and when he wasn't well he would curl around her in Whorler form and drift to sleep as her words carressed his ears, her soul touching his. He never had a slip of rage like displayed in the distorted castle again.

"Do you expect my Mari to marry the both of you Jinyoung? Do you think she's mad?"
"I expect her to marry the man she had truely shown her love for by both actions and words and it's none other than this imbeccile right next to me. I'm just here to make sure he doesn't screw it up~"
"You really have a way with words Jinyoung....."
"Watch your slouching Beast it's undiginifed"
"Ill show you undiginied Bug Boy!"

Chrysalis sat by Mark's side and gave his torso a squeeze as she leaned her head against his shoulder, immediately calming the Demon into submission. He ran his nose through her hair, inhaling her scent and he sighed deeply.

"They're mine Chrysalis"
"And they'll always be yours Mark but it's not fair to the boys that they don't get to have their Loved ones by their side like you have me."
"They have visitiation rights and....."
"You make it sound like the girls are in Prison. You're making it sound as though they are possessions, objects to be kept to yourself."
"They are my girls and I want to protect them with all my being because I love them!"

Mark's chest panged from her words as he imagined his Dolls and all the happy memories they've had living under the same roof. He only wanted their happiness but he was too selfish to give them up.

Jackson rubbed his callused hands together and smirked as he patted Mark's knee.

"You know that human saying buddy? The whole if you love something, set it free?"
"I always thought it an idiotic expression. If we set the girls free we die, do we not?"

Mark bit back acidically and the Demons chuckled, amused he still found humor in his enraged state.

"Did you ask the girls what they wanted?"

Yugyeom asked and the youngest shrunk in his seat involuntarily from Mark's piercing gaze.

"It doesn't matter what they want I will not allow them to leave. Chrysalis why would you want your sisters to leave the manor? Don't you want everyone to be together?"
"I want everyone to be happy Mark. And it's not like they'll be gone forever....."
"Knowing Jackson it's all over for Rea once she sets foot in his bedroom...."

Jinyoung snickered teasingly while high fiving his brother and everything wobbled as Mark's power shook the manor. Jackson cleared his throat and glared at the crystal Demon.

"You're not helping our case here Jinyoung!"
"What~? I'm only stating the truth~"
"It's not true! She's here isn't she!?"
"So you brought her to bed already~? You sly Devil you, how did you manage that~"
"JACKSON!"
"JINYOUNG!"
"WHAT!?"

"MASTER!"

Heads turned to the doorway as Mark's five Dolls stood there with their arms across their chests and frowns on their pretty porcelain faces. From his girls to his friends Mark's expression softened as he looked between them.

It was as if all of Jackson's stupidity was washed away as he gazed upon his Deity, a feat that sounded even impossible for a magical being. His eyes buzzed a warm red color, a pur of content vibrating through his body as he held a hand out to her.

Even Rea acted out of the ordinary when Jackson was around, just look at that beautiful smile on her face, her eyes twinkling as it flickered between normal, red and blue. Mark's never gotten her to smile in such a way.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she sat poisely in his lap and he held her as if she were the most precious thing in the world, fragile and irreplacable. Chanyeol bowed as Mari approached and she giggled lovingly and curtsied as he offered her his seat.

You could make the Beast look like a man but you couldn't take the Beast out of him as he sat crossed legged on the floor by her side, swaying back and forth happily and wrinkling his suit.

Risking wrinkling her own silk dress Mari slid off the couch and cuddled next to Chanyeol's side and he whispered loving words in her ear as he nuzzled his nose to her head.

"Just pretend I'm not here Mari it's quite alright."
"Hello Master Jinyoung I've missed you as well you know that"
"My Mari, don't be rude as to associate with me when your love is right next to you~ He may get jealous~"
"But you wanted my attention....."
"Did I?"

He narrowed his golden eyes teasingly, heart warmed that she missed him as well and he excused himself from the room.

"May I sit here?"
"I would feel insulted if you didn't~"

The youthful Demon's true character returned as Karin sat next to him and her sisters smiled proudly as she cuddled herself next to his side with her hands in her lap, cheeks tinted pink.

"Where's Herbert?"
"Keeping the Twins busy"

"As always"

They said at the same time and that warm orange glow in Yugyeom's eyes made Chrysalis smile but her smile faded as she felt Mark's uneasiness course through her veins.

His narrowed glare was on their hands, cursing the symbol of love and promise that wrapped themselves around their ring fingers, the thing humans called: Engagement Rings.

Twas not a practice used in the Demon Realm between man and woman. Despite popular belief Demons were not infatuated with material things by nature. Power, respect, the unseen but truely felt, was what they cared for.

Faun had explained to Master Mark about engagement rings. It just made the woman feel special. He laughed. How silly but he went along with it. Talia told him it was important to propose to Chrysalis in a proper way and she disrespected him by smacking him upside the head when he just bluntly asked Chrysalis for her hand in marriage.

Countless times he had asked her as instructed by his Dolls. Hiding the ring on the stem of a rose which Chrysalis then killed the romantic mood by saying it reminded her of how she landed in the flower bed when she was tossed out the window.

She didn't mean anything by it, she just happened to be very blunt at that moment. After different attempts he then tried hiding the ring in a dessert he had made but it was so burnt the outter shell was too tough he couldn't break through it and in his rage he hurled the ceramic bowl at the wall shattering it. HOW DID HUMANS DO THIS!?

"Yes please"

Chrysalis said sincerely as she approached the brooding Demon who's horns had finally grown back and were out and exposed due to his emotions.

She grabbed the Sapphire decorated ring and slipped it on her ring finger despite the hissing and whispers of her sisters in the back who were spying and saying he should have knelt on one knee or they're doing it all wrong!

"Yes please, what Pretty?"
"I'd.....I'd like to marry you. If you'd allow me to be your bride. You didn't have to go through all this trouble or get me a ring...."

She smiled down at the glistening jewelery on her hand and Mark smirked playfully.

"Oh really? So I can dispose of that then....HEY DON'T TAKE IT OFF!"
"But I don't need it? You can dispose of it if you want"
"Why must you always toy with me Pretty! I was only kidding! Always hurting my pride!"

He whined referring to the time she straight up shut him down when he offered to show of his powers. He worked so hard on conjuring this perfect ring and she had the audacity to try and just throw it back in his face!?

Mark froze and his heart exploded as Chrysalis wrapped her arms around him but he began to panic as her tears stained his shirt.

"What is it Chrysalis? Are you hurt? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt or frighten you! I...."
"I love you so much Mark. I'm just really happy."

She giggled happily and Mark felt his face burn hotter than the flames of Hell. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"So will you marry me Pretty? Please? Don't make me get on my knees and beg because for you I would, I'd do anything for you."
"Do I have a choice?"
"That mouth of yours really has it's moments"
"Then I believe you must do something about it then?"

Chrysalis retorted suggestively and Mark's eyes darkened as his lips curled over his fangs handsomely.

"I believe so too or maybe some other time?"
"Kiss me now"
"Your wish is my command my love♥"

Of course the Dolls told their stories to their own significant others and they immediately followed suit, vowing to do better than the Rocky Demon. Jackson broke off a piece of his most prized posession, his blade and made Rea's ring himself and presented it to her the moment he asked her to take her to bed, not after.

Yugyeom asked Herbert to deliver the ring for him, too shy and bashful to do it himself despite the Penguin's protest and Chanyeol the sly beast had Mari look for "something special" in his berry garden and it didn't take her long to find it at all.

He apologized he wasn't Prince charming, he didn't have a white horse or class but he did have a whole lot of love in his body to share with her and it was then Mari learned she wasn't searching for a Prince but just someone who loved her for her.

"Look how happy they are Master~"

Faun draped herself over her Master's shoulders and kissed his cheek affectionately. Chrys and Mark grunted as Talia flew onto their laps and laid comfortably with her arms under her head.

He did see the happiness, a glint he hadn't brought to their eyes like this and it only made his heart ache more from confusion.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF!!"

Talia yelped as from under her she was pushed off of the couple's lap and landed on the floor with a crash. Chima materialized and curled up in Chrys' lap while waving a half hearted apology at the girl on the floor.

The eldest Doll glared at the baby and Mark pushed her forehead away with a finger.

"Talia please refrain from growling at your neice. You act more beastly than Chanyeol"
"HAVE I NOT BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS!?"
"NO ONE ASKED YOU MARI SHUT YOUR TRAP!"

"Chanyeol?"
"I'm sorry Hon but the last thing to help our cause would be you sicking me on your sister~"
"Why are you so cute and well behaved."
"Because I have you. Wait....you just made me sound like a Dog"
"I like Dogs~"
"Woof Woof♥"

"May I suggest something?"

Again heads turned towards the entrance of the living room as another unexpected guest arrived and Mark immediately stood up and blurred to the man's side.

"Father"

"PAPA TUAN♥"

Mark groaned as the 6 girls bulldozed over him to get to the older man with lengthy hair and a beard, with the sincerest smile on his face as he hugged the girls. After much badgering Mark finally gave into his Dolls' demand to meet his parents and just like with him his family was smitten with them all, like love at first sight.

"You all deserve a medal for putting up with Mark I swear"
"Master's not that bad sir"
"Yes he is don't lie for him"
"DAD!"
"Did Master just call him Dad!? CUTE!!!"

As Chrysalis stood in front of the Demon Papa Tuan beamed at her proudly and held his arms open.

"There she is. My beautiful soon to be Daughter in Law....maybe"

Everyone jumped from his words and Mark's eyes rounded.

"Maybe?"
"Yes, Maybe. I couldn't help but over hear your dilemma as I not so casually ease dropped from the door and may I suggest a Gate Crash event?"
"No Father you may not suggest that"
"Well too bad I just did~"
"I'm down"
"What is that Jackson Hyung?"
"A series of tasks a groom has to complete before he's allowed to marry the bride~"
"Wow Talia I didn't know your name was Jackson too?"
"Sorry Master Jackson!"

Everyone ooed and awwed and Mark groaned and rubbed his eyes with his hands exasperatedly.

"Father what are you even doing here?"
"Not to visit you that's for sure."
"Ooooo burnnnnnn!!"
"Talia"
"Love you Master~"


"Do we all really have to be here for this?"
"Of course! The more people for them to embarrass themselves in front of the better hahaha"
"Jaebeom?"
"My schedule was cleared just for this haha"

Youngjae, BamBam, Jinyoung, and Jaebeom cheered from the side lines as the soon to be grooms (or not) stood in front of the Tuan Manor near the fountain. Up on the roof the girls gazed down happily and waved with their rings gleaming in the sunlight.

Papa Tuan had arranged four tests the Demons and Whorler had to pass in order to reach their brides. After much convincing and a little puppy eye look from Chrysalis Mark gave in and agreed if the boys could reach his Dolls then they shall have their hands and be blessed.

The Demon Senior Tuan in his all black attire clapped his hands excited.

"Where are the rest of the girls?"
"Inside waiting~ Okay gentlemen the rules are simple: Pass the tasks and get the girl Ha! Speaking honestly I believe you all will pass...."
"LET'S GO!"

Jackson cut through Papa Tuan's speech excitedly making the man laugh and he stepped aside allowing the doors to open to reveal the first challenge.

"Eh?"
"Heh?"
"Huh?"
"Awww♥"

The Demons and Whorler were at a loss of words as Mona walked out while holding Chima's hand, who had just awoken from a nap. The Marionette gazed down at the young girl endearingly.

Ruffled hair, puffy face and foggy eyes that flickered blue she blankly peered up at the young men and waved sleepily and they all waved back.

"Ummmm Papa Tuan? Where's the challenge?"
"She is the challenge Jackson"

He stated as a matter of factly and even the Demons on the side line were confused.

"The four challenges I've devised are based off of human nature. Your first challenge is to make the young Chima laugh."

Jinyoung and Jaebeom chuckled and shook their heads in amusement. It was to prepare the boys for parenthood. This would be a challenge for any man whether magical or mortal.

"What's so hard about that?!"

BamBam booed unimpressed and the Father placed a finger over his lips.

"Patience young one. Well boys, who shall be first?"

Yugyeom excitedly raised his hand and Youngjae clapped encouragingly. Of course the Maknae can charm a young girl, he's got this in the bag! The tall Demon knelt to the little girl's height and began making funny faces at her.

He blew rasberries and made weird noises but the young Doll didn't even flinch. Instead she groaned and pushed his face away making even Miss Mona giggle out of character.

"But but but but but......!"

Stuttering the Maknae Demon was called back to his group and Mark chuckled and shook his head. Chima had practically become his own daughter, he knew how difficult a feat this would be even for him.

"Hi Chima!"

Jackson beamed taking everyone by surprise but not Rea. He liked children believe it or not and he dropped to his knees and proceeded to slap himself in the face as a gag to make her laugh.

"Oh my God"
"Seriously Jackson?"
"Is that really the best you got?"
"They're so done"

"HEY! HEY SCREW YOU GUYS!"

Jackson growled over to the side line of misfits and he smiled as he faced the young Doll once again. She was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes cutely and inside Jackson melted.

"Hey~ I bet you're ticklish~ Tickle tickle~"
"JACKSON DON'T!"

Mark warned but it was too late. As Jackson's fingers made contact with Chima's sides the little girl growled menacingly. Shadow tentacles shot out from the ground ensnaring the Demon who was caught by surprise and the girls on the roof covered their eyes.

Chima released Mona's hand and her little body disappeared into the pavement. Her shadow formed into that Demon with the triangle eyes and horns and Jackson's eyes widened as it peeled itself from the ground and became a full embodiment in front of him.

"Tickle....tickle....."

Chima's groggy voice whispered annoyed as she closed her claws into a fist and prepared to slam it down on Jackson. Jackson shifted to true Demon form taking the blow to the horns and he refrained from tearing the shadow apart.

"Chima doesn't like to be touched after just waking up, sorry Jackson"

Chrysalis called down apologetically and the Demon Ram grunted out steam from his nostrils and returned to the rest of the boys.

"That would've been a very helpful tip thanks alot. Papa Tuan you don't play fair."
"I'm a Demon Jackson it's what we do"

The blue eyed Demon chuckled with his fangs elongating.

"I want a do over!"

Yugyeom whined bashfully and Mona shook her head.

"At Papa Tuan's request there are no do overs"
"So I failed already!?"
"This round yes but on behalf of Karin's request as long as one of you passes the task then you all shall pass"

Jabeom laughed boastfully and slapped his knee.

"The Human girl wanted a handicap for the the Demons, how great!"
"At least she plays fair~"
"But now it's just Chanyeol and Mark. Wouldn't it be cheating if Mark made her laugh since she's his Doll?"
"That's why they chose waking up Chima from her nap so she's not biased towards her Master Father Demon......Thing. When a child just wakes up they hate everyone."

"YOU CAN DO IT CHANYEOL!"

Mari cheered happily while waving her tissue gracefully and the Whorler blushed bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck. Marks lips cracked a smile at the scene.

"Hey Chima. Wanna see a trick?"

Chanyeol asked softly and catching the Doll's attention she shrunk back to a smaller size and watched curiously.

"Be careful!"

Mari called concernedly as Chanyeol curled up into a ball, in his human form mind you, and started rolling around. Chima's head moved back and forth following the rolling form and everyone gasped as she opened up a hole and the beast rolled right into it disappearing.

"YAH!"
"WHERE'D HE GO?!"
"CHANYEOL!"
"WHAT!?"
"WOAH!"

The Demons looked around in a frenzy as their friend disappeared but all was silenced as Mark clapped and shook his head.

"Well....we passed hahaha"

Confused everyone peered down at the young Doll and were amazed to find her smirking and clapping her hands in enjoyment. She was entertained by her own mischief of making Chanyeol disappear she was laughing softly to herself.

Mark lifted the young girl in his arms and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Okay Sweetheart bring him back"

He cooed and Chima nodded and opened up a black hole that up chucked the Whorler. Chanyeol groaned as he laid sprawled on the floor and confused from being in nothing.

"Did....did we win....??"

He had rolled contiously, floating in the blank dark shadow space and Yugyeom and Jackson helped him up and dusted him off.

"Yeah man you did thanks alot"
"Thank you Chanyeol Hyung!"

Papa Tuan smiled and clapped. Demons thanking a Whorler. If they had told him when he was a youngster that this would be possible he would have never believed you.

"Very well you all passed! Next challenge~ Faun!"
"Right here Master Tuan~"

Faun exited the manor with the help rolling out portable stove tops and ingredients. Wearing a chef's outfit she swung the whisk around and used it as a microphone.

"Your next challenge is to impress me with a meal~ Because we all know Master Mark is hopeless when it comes to cooking it is a team challenge!"

Everyone started to laugh at the blushing Demon and he growled with his eyes glowing blue.

"Shut up you lot"

The girls on the roof watched in amazement as the Demons blurred around barely visible. Ingredients were being chopping impressively, smells wavered and on Markson team things blew up courtesy of Master Mark.

"WHAT THE HELL MARK!?"
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
"YOU TOUCHED IT!"
"SO!?"
"IT EXPLODED! THE HELL KIND OF MAGIC DO YOU HAVE!?"


Opposite the flustered red and blue Demons the Maknae and Whorler were quietly preparing a healthy meal of grilled pork belly and veggies. Yugyeom was such a good boy he paid special attention to the way his mother worked in the kitchen so he could properly thank her at a meal. Thanks mother for cutting the vegetables this way or thank you for frying this perfectly, etc.

Chanyeol was a health nut, was there much else needed to be said.

"Chanyeol Hyung you're doing so well with this Gate Crash thing"
"I'm not a Demon like the rest of you, I kinda feel like I need to prove myself, you know?"

Yugyeom squeezed his shoulder and shook his head.

"Don't think that way! You're just like the rest of us okay! Makes no difference to Mari either, she loves you anyway"
"Thanks Gyeom I appreciate it"
"No problem man"

The two fist bumped and Mark couldn't help but hault from his confusion and admire their character.

"MARK YOUR COAT'S ON FIRE!"

Chrysalis called down concernedly and everyone bursted out into a laughing fit as Mark shifted to true Demon form and gave up on life. He just sat on the portable stove top, crushing it under his massive being.

Annoyed Jackson shifted as well and the two Demons rolled around in a wrestling match making the girls upstairs shake their heads. Calm and collectedly Yugyeom and Chanyeol presented their dish to Faun and without a doubt in her mind she ate it happily and gave Papa Tuan a thumbs up.

Papa Tuan laughed brightly and declared the round passed. After wrecking everything in the front yard Jackson and Mark finally reverted to normal but kept shoving each other immaturely.

"You gave up too easily."
"I can't cook, you know this."
"You could've tried at least sheesh"
"I love my wife too much to poison her! If anything I'd ask if she wanted to order take out or something...."

Mark mumbled under his breath and he jumped as Faun made a dinging sound from the sidelines.

"Correct Master Mark~ Girls don't mind eating as long as it's food, especially their favorite take out~ They'd be happier if you didn't waste ingredient by screwing up dinner in the first place so I'll say you both also passed this round♥ A for effort!"

Youngjae smirked and nudged her with his hip.

"You just want to soothe their pride and ego"
"Shush"

Faun winked and placed a finger over her lips. It was true what he said but the way Mark thought and Jackson's comment about trying was also correct. Besides look how happy they look after she said they passed.

"Ugh!!! We got this in the bag Papa Tuan bring on the next challenge!"

Jackson cheered excitedly and he yelped and ducked for cover as a knife was sent flying through the air and lodged in the stone statue in the center of the fountain. He glared over to where Talia stood in battle stance, her seal burning bright.

Jackson materialized his weapon and he smiled excitedly with his lips curving over his fangs.

"The challenge is a fight?"
"Correct Master Jackson"
"Guys hang tight I got this! Come at me Talia!"
"But I'm not your opponent.....they are"

The Demons and Whorler dropped their guard as their Deities and Covet came up to her sides, their seals bright and shining. Chanyeol scrunched up his face at the dagger in Mari's hand. She shouldn't hold such a thing she could hurt herself.

Karin held a mallot type steel weapon and Yugyeom was conflicted with wanting to laugh as he imagined her playing a rousing game of whack o mole and being upset that she would even think about getting into a fight.

Rea showed no emotion as she held her blade behind her so it laid on her shoulders and Jackson swallowed nervously as he caught his reflection in the steel. He hasn't fought her since that time that brought them together.

Chrysalis tightened her fists while not breaking eye contact with Mark and his inner Demon cowered, believing it had done something wrong to upset her.

"Then why are you there Talia?"
"Dramatic effect~ Imma go stand on the side good luck guys~"

The men gazed at their women warrily. No one made a move, no one said a word. Mark looked over to his Father with concern.

"Really Father?"
"What?? I believe this is the easiest challenge! Depending on how you go about it there's no way you can fail~"
"Obviously Papa Tuan! We're Demons!"
"Do you think them lesser of you because they're not Demon?"

He retorted to the youngest and Yugyeom bit his lower lip and shook his head. He didn't believe Karin less of him but he really didn't want to fight her.

"Who wants to go first?"
"I'm not going"

Chanyeol declared seriously.

"Chanyeol it's fine, really I'll be ok"
"No Mari it won't be fine. I'm not fighting you and there's nothing you can do to change my mind"
"Then yell at me? Fight me verbally then."
"No I won't do that either."
"Why?"
"I just won't!"
"WHY NOT CHANYEOL!?"
"BECAUSE I WON'T AND THAT'S THAT!"

The Whorler dropped to the ground and crossed his arms and Papa Tuan whistled.

"Okay maybe that was one way to actually fail."
"I don't get it"

BamBam was truely lost, as were the rest of the folk who had yet to feel love like the others. Of course they wouldn't fight each other. It was stupid to believe they would.

Mari dug the dagger into the ground and blurred over to the young man who was trying to keep his temper in check.

"Hey...hey look at me it's okay"

She grabbed his face trying to make him face her but he only whined and continued to look away.

Yugyeom's eyes glowed, attempting to shift but the more he tried, the more he looked at Karin the more he couldn't do it. He watched the way she clumsily held her weapon, her glasses slowly sliding down her nose and instead he chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on Yugyeom. I'm....I'm stronger than I look!"
"I don't doubt that Karin."

She flinched as he blurred to her. He took the mallot and held it out of her reach.

"You're not going to fight me either?"
"What made you think I would?"
"Then yell at me you...you...you booger head!"
"Hahaha"

Yugyeom laughed brightly at his soon to be Deity's trash talk, making her blush and he too sat on the ground at her feet and peered up at her cutely.

"I won't fight you. I won't yell at you."
"Why?"
"Because of the snowball affect you taught me about. How things just keeping adding on till something snowballs out of control. If I were to fight you as a Demon I'd want to win both physically and verbally. If we argued then we'd just bring up anything to be angry about, yell about passed mistakes, yell about things we regret and it'll all snowball out of control so I won't fight you~"

Karin smiled and nodded form his words and she gasped as Yugyeom quickly pulled her down and out of the way as Jackson and Rea collided in the air. Everyone's eyes widened as the two warriors went at it mercilessly, steel colliding with steel creating sparks.

"Jackson what are you doing!?"

Mark called out uneasy and Jackson grunted, not backing down from Rea's assault.

"Of course I'm going to fight her! I won't just fight her for nothing that's for sure! As her husband I know her and I know when she's about to do something stupid or irrational so of course I'm going to fight her to stop her!"

Jackson yelped as Rea instantly dropped her blade and he pulled her into his arms to keep his blade from coming down on her. He glared unhappily.

"Yah Jagiya you can't just do that in battle, you'll get hurt"
"I'll...fight you too....because I love you....and I know.....you won't be mad at me....."

Rea mumbled while cutely tugging on Jackson's jacket and he smiled lovingly at her. Papa Tuan nodded in approval. That's a pass. Fighting in a relationship is healthy, it makes it stronger, but not fights about nothing of course.

"Come on Mark let's play"

Chrysalis taunted and the Demon shook his head.

"I'm not strong enough to fight you Pretty."

Mark didn't even flinch as Chrys blurred over and pushed his chest over and over again.

"Come on Mark fight me. Fight me! Fight.Me!"

He smiled sadly and shook his head as Chrysalis continued to instigate a fight.

"You always want to be right don't you? You always want to be the stronger one? The winner? Fight me then!"

Mark continued to let Chrysalis release her frustration with her blows but he did not fight back, he did not say a word, he just took the assault as it was.

"Why.....why aren't you fighting back?"
"Because I'm not going to risk saying something stupid during the heat of the moment. I'll wait until you unleashed all your rage and we can calmly and rationally talk things through with clear heads."

He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed the top of her head, deactivating everyone's seal in the process.

"Which is what I should've done about this whole situation. I shouldn't have yelled at everyone, ignored the girls' wishes. I should've thought about this clearly and with you. You are my strength My Love, you get me more than I get me and we can solve things together. Right?"

"Except your inability to cook Darling. That's a lost cause I'm sorry....yah!"

Annoyed with her words Mark lowered his lips to Chrysalis' neck and blew on it making farting sounds.

"NO! STOP! MARK!"
"hmmmm~♥"

"EXCUSE ME WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHALLENGE!"

BamBam blurted out, disgusted by all the lovey dovey emotions in the air and Papa Tuan shrugged his shoulders.

"No we don't"
"But you said there were four? There was Chima, and the cooking and the fighting and....."
"Mark learning that the gentleman he'd wed his Dolls off to weren't such bad guys after all. Right Mark?"

Mark smiled and nodded as he nuzzled his nose to Chrysalis'.

"They really have proven themselves today. I apologize for my behavior and I'd be greatful if you showed great care and consideration to my girls as well."

The Dolls in their lover's embrace smiled wide at their Master.

"Does that mean?"
"Yes. You all have my blessings to get married and....leave....leave...the manor....."

Mark admitted sadly. The girls surrounded him and Chrysalis stepped aside allowing them to hug him tightly.

"Master we're not leaving for good stop thinking that way"
"But you've all been my girls, my loves for so long....."
"And we still are and always will be but now you won't have to worry so much about us because we have others who love us as well"
"-sigh-"
"What is it Master?"
"You're really going to leave me alone with Talia Princess? How will I survive without you?"
"MASTER!"
"Hush Talia I only tease. And my precious Karin you're not even Yugyeom's official Deity so why would you want to leave me?"
"Because Master... he lookes after me...he always has and....I really....adore him...."
"Fine fine you are an intelligent girl. And you Rea? Care to tell me about your little visit to Jackson's manor without my knowledge?"
"-shakes head-"
"Are you sure you want to marry him?"
"-nods-"
"Because you love him?"
"-nods-"

Mark sighed and held his Dolls tight.

"I've raised you all well, I trust you and I trust them. I guess we have weddings to plan?"
"OH MY GOD CAKE!"
"I CAN PLAY THE MUSIC!"

Talia and Faun ran over to their sisters and Master. The six Dolls hugged the Demon tight with everyone looking on with fond smiles.

"Well Father you planned this event, shall I expect you to plan our weddings as well? Since you just love to force yourself into things"
"Hahaha no. That's for you Mother♥"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: And everyone lived happily ever after, having their own little half human half monster munchkins! And with that The Playhouse is officially concluded! Thank you all for sticking with this for so long and I hope you all enjoyed till the very end♥ This feels just as weird ending the story as it did when I ended SPARK @_@ I love you all my lovely Deities thank you for playing and do feel free to drop by and say hi every once in a while m(_ _)m

PS# I have a scenario shop open now~ You may request Playhouse themed scenarios or just GOT7 in general, both rated and unrated♥ Hope to see some of you there! And for old times sake I did do a acoustic version of GOT7's If You Do. Ill always be greatful to you guys for watching my video before to help me get my app from Mom \o/ I love you guys and be well!

Scenario Shop: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/974426/little-slice-of-cheesecake-dj-s-collection-of-scenarios-request-romance-scenario-vixx-bts-bangtan-got7

If You Do Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGec577Keo