░ Chapter 35 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author note: Guys relax I’m probably late right? Sorry Mom didn’t pay the internet, how suiting it would go out the day I need it the most haha (I knew it was going to happen too!!) Then also this week our water got cut off and our electricity so you could say I had a very interesting week~ Moral of the story guys: Pay your bills on time ^.^♥ I don’t think we need a recap because we’re all ready to face the evil Mistress who started all this! Who is this mysterious Puppeteer?! Let’s meet her on this week’s The Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you want to play?

PS# Happy 190+ subs I love you guys and a special shout out to youneetonot for being an awesome sauce person \o/♥ Hello~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
She was beautiful. So, so beautiful. How was it possible for a being to be this beautiful? This enchanting? They couldn’t believe their eyes.

With all the danger, turmoil and destruction they faced, that’s been unleashed by a single soul, they were expecting a witch, a monster, a beast most foul.

But no. In front of them, standing elegantly tall with her head held high and a sophisticated air was a young woman who looked as though she had fell from the Heavens above.

Her smooth pale skin was glowing, completely flawless without a single mark. The type of skin that looked so soft you would want to caress it over and over again with your fingertips.

Her hair was voluminous and lustrous, curled and styled in a half up do with a thick curled fringe. A vibrant auburn color with a magenta tint with bead like crystals that reflected in the faux light streaming in through the distorted window.

Her features were strikingly symmetrical. A sharp nose, pointed chin, slim face with high cheek bones, full muted pink lips and gorgeous bright emerald eyes. The others have not seen eyes so mesmerizing since they first met Chrysalis with her Amethyst eyes.

She had a beautiful figure. Long legs accentuated by thigh high ebony boots and a small waist with a reasonable bust wrapped in a sleeveless flowy cerulean polka dot dress with a solid dark blue ribbon wrapped across the chest.

Her long lean arms were crossed with polished fingernails and everyone flinched as her eyes flashed silver along with the seal below her dangling crystal ear rings.

The room was completely silent. From the floor to the ceiling Rogue Dolls sat stationary just like a toy collection displayed on shelves.

They looked on with blank eyes, empty expressions, and posed in various positions just like real Dolls, the sight haunting and eerie.

Fog rolled across the floor, crystallizing on furniture from the cold temperatures including the iron shackles that kept the Grand Master’s limp body held to the wall behind her.

Her eyes gazed at the crowd in her presence. She was looking down upon them as if she were royalty and any other being was beneath her.

The sound of her heels echoed as she descended the small flight of stairs from her throne and the Demons and Chanyeol growled threateningly as she now stood a few feet in front of them.

She looked up at her opponent. Emerald eyes against Amethyst eyes, not a word uttered between them and Chrysalis dismounted her mighty Demon without regarding Mark’s protest and approached her.

“Loreli”

The Mistress held out her hand, her voice velvet smooth with a heavy European accent. Chrysalis stared at the gesture with impassive eyes.

“I’m only trying to be hospitable since you are all my guests. Act in a manor that would reflect your Master. This is one of the rules of a Doll and Master Jaebeom taught me to be a lady.”

The girls gasped. Loreli was a human Doll? Master Jaebeom’s human Doll? Youngjae scoffed, his eyes not leaving Chrysalis’ back incase he had to act quickly.

“Last I checked Jaebeom wasn’t a sadistic homicidal psychopath.”

Loreli was displeased with the rudeness of this animal. Summoning her magic the Demons roared as a swarm of Rogues crowded them to the farthest wall leaving the human girls standing in front of the Mistress.

The girls stood behind Chrys as she finally grabbed the outstretched hand in front of her, without the Demons besides them they were completely at her mercy.

“Chrysalis.”
“Chrysalis. At last we meet in person. Such a beautiful name, as was Mi-Young.”
“I prefer Chrysalis”
“So do I. Come you shall all accompany me for some tea.”

Mark snarled and pounded his claws on the floor as Loreli laced her fingers with Chrys’ and tugged her towards a small decorative table that was being prepared by Faun and Irina.

Chanyeol’s eyes became red with animalistic behavior and aggression, his breathing unsteady and pulse pounding as a Rogue pulled a chair out for Mari to sit in and he wanted to snap off the hand that barely grazed her shoulder as she tucked her in.

Rogues held a brooding Jackson back, eyes blistering and steam snuffing out of his nostrils as he prepared to ram straight ahead with his horns but the Demons did not dare to move with the girls so close to danger, they couldn’t risk it.

The Dolls looked back concernedly then faced Loreli who hummed in content as she brought the fine China tea cup to her lips with eyes closed. Irina placed a napkin in her lap and bowed respectively to her Mistress with the tea pot at hand.

“Pets are not allowed at the table. Now if they were more civilized I may have made an exception but the animals are brooding. Biscuit?”

Yugyeom watched with distain and bared teeth as Faun held a small tray of assorted biscuits in front of Karin and Herbert and the girls flinched as Loreli giggled.

“They are not poisoned if that‘s what you‘re thinking. You have my word. Have you all not gone through that already hahaha.”
“Why should we trust you after everything you’ve done to us Mis-witch”
“Eek!”

Rogues kept chairs from pulling out and Demons from rushing forward as Loreli’s eyes flashed making Faun grip Karin by the neck painfully causing her to gag.

“Because as demonstrated I could kill you all at any moment but instead I’m offering you a cup of tea and snacks after your weary travels. A player deserves a break after a difficult battle like the one you just experienced. Even I grew speechless from the horrors. I am a maiden of honor and would not do something as petty as cheat during a game.”
“Tell that to your skeleton lackie! He tried to impale Chrys before bringing us to you!”
“I apologize on his behalf. He’s not all there if you know what I mean. Missing a brain, organs and skin and all that…..”

Loreli laughed at her own joke as she munched on a sugar coated biscuit. Noticing the penguin squawking she finally released Faun’s hold on Karin’s neck so she could resume breathing.

Stiffly Mari brought her cup to her lips and she sighed as the warm liquid rushed down her parched throat.

“So what exactly is your quarrel with Chrysalis?”

Loreli looked up with rounded puzzled eyes and she shook her head making her curls sway side to side.

“My! Don’t be mislead! My quarrel is with none of you. I find you all rather enjoyable company actually~ I haven‘t had decent company in so long…”
“Mistress……”
“Besides you Irina you know that♥”

Talia thought this wacko was out of her mind. Maybe her curls were too tight or something. When she was threatening their lives her voice and demeanor was malicious and irritating but now it was as if she were a totally different person, sweet and annoying almost like Mari.

Everyone watched as Faun was ordered over to Jaebeom’s body and they cringed and cried as she flicked the whip at him again causing him to groan, no more energy to yell out anymore.

“My squabble is with Master Jaebeom. You all just got wrapped up in my little game because you’re all close with him. For he once said to me I must rid anyone else in your heart.”
“You’re sick!”
“No. I am but a human Doll who just wants to make her Master remember her, remember all the sorrow he’s brought upon my life, because, you never forget your first Doll don‘t you agree Talia?”

The Demons’ jaws dropped. Jaebeom’s first Doll? Then she would have been the first Doll to ever exist! Why have they never heard about her?

BamBam shook his head in disbelief.

“Just how old are you?!”
“I stopped aging at the ripe age of 16, one of the only perks of being a Demon’s slave. But if you mean over all then I’m far older than all of you, a millennium or so.”

Loreli narrowed her eyes in disgust as Talia spat her tea out all over the table.

“16?! 16!? You looked like this at 16!? What the hell man! I couldn’t even grow s at 16 no matter how hard I tried! You’re Karin’s age and she’s the youngest Doll……”
“Being beautiful is just as much of a curse as being unsightly. Coveted for looks and not the mind is very unfortunate. And I’m afraid you are mistaken. I am younger than Karin for I was abducted the day of my 16th birthday.”

Jinyoung twiddled his needle like arms together and shook his head. Jaebeom you erted bastard what did you do?

Chrysalis cocked her head to the side and blinked curiously.

“Abducted? But Dolls….”
“Are suppose to be homeless humans, abandoned by the world and forgotten by people with their spirits broken. A rule made after my creation, because of me.”

Rea had her eyes on Loreli and knowing the girl rarely talked the beautiful girl smiled.

“Yes?”
“Your eyes…..they glow silver…..not green…….”
“And yours glow blue and no longer green~ Would you like to listen to a story?”

“I’d rather listen to your screams of pain and the faint whisper of your last breath leaving your body as we annihilate you…..”

Mark grumbled unamused and rolled his eyes. Loreli smirked.

“I liked you better as my obedient pet when you were silent.”
“I never liked you at all Witch.”

There it was. That wicked aura they’ve all come to expect from the Mistress resonated from her as she laughed sinisterly.

“Such a pathetic creature and they say we Humans are the lesser beings. So Chrysalis. Shall you hear my tale? I think it only fair since I now know yours from beginning to when I end it~”

Her voice was teasing and whimsical. She stood from her chair and returned to her thrown perched up high and she sat with her legs crossed.

Irina and Faun unchained Jaebeom and dragged his body over to lay at Loreli’s feet. Such a dismal scene.  

He was covered in fresh and dried up blood, gashes all over his skin and his chest barely moved with his light breathing. A growl resonated behind her as the skeletal beast materialized and it whined as she scolded it with such malice.

“SILENCE!”

The monster lowered it’s head and the Rogues laughed at it. Humans laughing at a Demon, what a turn of events.

She pulled Jaebeom’s head up by his dark hair and everyone gasped as she placed a tender kiss on his pale lips then continued to caress his head.

She ordered the Rogues to release the Demons and Mark quickly pulled Chrysalis back and the other girls were pulled into the others’ protection.

“You must have a death wish! Let‘s get this over with already!”

Jackson growled and his body shook with agitation as the Mistress tsked him teasingly and waved a finger completely dismissing him. Imbecile.

“Have I not been fair? I’m not ready for the game to begin yet and the game can’t begin until all participants are ready. I fed your Deity and showered her with hospitality and respect and all I ask in return is you listen to my tale which I can see it in your eyes you’re all dying to hear.”

She smirked. Besides, they wouldn’t dare do anything to harm her as she had their brother in her grasp.

The floor disappeared from under them yet they did not fall. Their surroundings became a blur and the darkness under them began to form images of Loreli’s memories.


They were now floating above a small old style cottage. Made of large cobble stones and wood with a hay roof and a small chimney that released a white smoke.

It was located on the side of a sunflower field, rolling lush green land bathed in sunlight and a soft breeze. In the front yard sat Loreli with two children, a boy and a girl.

She looked exactly the same but was wearing an old style gown and her hair was braided rustically.

As the children danced around her she cranked the lever of the red toy box, playing that familiar child’s tune and as it opened the children laughed along with her.

“La la lalala la la la la Pop goes the weasel♥”

Loreli watched the memory with fondness and a tightness in her chest.

“My baby brother and sister…..”

The group watched as the three were called in for dinner by their mother who wasn‘t as stunning as Loreli but their traits were similar. The smell of a roast and potatoes exited the house from the open door.

Once the door was closed the view shifted over to where Jaebeom had been watching in the shadows of the field. Loreli had informed them that it was not the first time he had admired her from afar.

He had first saw her in the market place purchasing groceries for dinner and he was awe struck by her beauty, completely breathless. How could a human be so beautiful?

Dodging creaking wooden wagons and horses he blindly bumped into her making her gasp and drop her bread basket. As she knelt down he followed her and smiled as she double taked looking at his face.

“I’m so sorry Miss I wasn’t minding where I was going.”
“It’s quite all right sir.”

Her cheeks flushed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up but he did not release her. Instead he gazed into her Emerald eyes and caressed her soft skin with his thumb. She was at a loss of words, overwhelmed by the handsome man she had never seen before.

“What did you say your name was?”
“I didn’t sir.”
“A beautiful maiden like yourself must have such a beautiful name. May I have the great honor of knowing it?”

He pulled her hand upwards to kiss it and she melted.

“Loreli.”
“Loreli. A song sung from Heaven. I am not worthy to be in your presence.”
“My….and you are?”
“Jaebeom.”

The stranger dressed like Royalty walked the humble country girl home, neither one saying a word the entire journey but instead enjoyed each other’s company in silence.

The sun was setting, the air cooling to a comfortable temperature and the early stars already started to dot the lilac skies above them.

“Adieu, parting in such sweet sorrow”

He bowed to her reluctantly and as he turned and started to walk away the shy girl called out.

“Will I ever see you again Jaebeom?”
“I hope so Pet. I hope so.”

She never did see him again however. Days, weeks, months, she’s never seen the handsome stranger again.

Sometimes she would be caught daydreaming while eating, or doing chores as her mind was distracted by the image of his smile and cat like eyes.

She would lie awake at night and gaze out her window at the stars wishing to see him again, completely unaware he’s always been watching her. From that day he couldn’t stay away from her enchanting beauty. He had to have her for himself.

She blew out her lamp and as she went off to bed Jaebeom frowned and paced the fields with a frown on his face.

“I must have her…..but I can’t have her….But I want her…..This is infatuation I’m feeling I’m sure it is, for love is a dangerous emotion that a Demon must not feel but does that mean they should be denied a woman‘s touch? But she’s so beautiful, just like a prize, just like a Dol……”

His steps halted and he looked up. Bathed in pale moonlight his eyes began to glow green and his lips curled over his fangs in a sinister grin as an elaborate plan began to form in his mind.

Loreli placed a hand on Jaebeom’s neck, the spot where a seal would be if he were a Doll and she summoned his memories for all to see.

The castle looked exactly the same as it did now with the same staff and structure but the massive collection of books everyone’s come to recognize was nothing more than a couple of novels in a wooden crate.

Jaebeom was a very old Demon, very old indeed, alive even before the other 6 were born or even thought of.

The group watched as the Demon dressed in old style clothing practiced magic in the depths of his dungeon. His rugged glasses hung precariously on his nose as he wrote extensive research into old fashioned books with a large quill feather and ink.

They watched as he created the first ever vessel with a sewing needle and patience. He beamed at his work. Not bad for someone who’s never stitched something like this before!

He concentrated and inserted some of his magic into it and he waited. He waited for a reaction, he waited for change but nothing happened.

“I need something….I need more…..”

He worked day in and day out trying to bring his ideas to life. He put himself into his research, Loreli’s smile driving him and a thought struck him. Put himself into it?

That’s when he inserted a piece of his soul into the ragged vessel and soon enough it stood up on it’s own and the Demon was amazed.

With glowing eyes he learned he could control the little being and as time progressed the vessel evolved into what he wanted most, what he believed Loreli could be: A porcelain Doll.

“You are……”
“You are my Master.”
“Who are you?”
“Whoever you want me to be Master.”
“Where did you come from?”
“I was born of you.”

He picked up the Doll in his hands, his eyes glowing and the Doll’s glass eyes too glowed and he cackled in disbelief.

“Amazing! And you are to do everything I say?”
“Yes Master.”
“Alright…..Victoria.”

It was amazing watching the Doll act out on it’s own. Victoria had her own mind, he had created a whole other being, a living being. He taught her to be a proper lady, act as if she were a Queen and soon she had evolved into what we’ve all come to know as a Marionette. She had Jaebeom’s intellect and she aided in his research, his plans, his dark desires.

To love and feel ones love without the consequences that went along with a Deity. To love multiple beings at a time without consequence….to collect beings lesser than him…..

“Jaebeom?”

Loreli entered her dark room after the small celebration her family threw for her birthday and was surprised to find the handsome stranger she had yearned to see sitting on her bed with his legs crossed and his hands on his knees smiling up at her.

“My Dearest Loreli”

He held a hand out to her and sat her next to him. She stared at him with twinkles in her eyes.

“I thought I’d never see you again! Where have you…..”

Her words were silenced as Jaebeom grabbed her face and placed a soft kiss upon her lips and when she didn’t fight back he coaxed her down and took her purity.

Cuddling under her woven blanket, skin against skin Loreli felt no regrets as she gave herself up to this handsome stranger who held her tightly.

“Loreli. Run away with me.”
“What?”
“Come away with me. We can leave this place and be together…forever.”

Jaebeom was puzzled as the girl shook her head and laid back on his chest with a sigh.

“I can’t do that Jaebeom. I can’t leave my family.”
“But I can take care of you and…..”
“As much as I would like to be with you I cannot leave my family. I love them.”
“Is there no way I can persuade you?”
“No I’m sorry”

Jaebeom sighed in defeat and kissed her plump pink lips once more. She groaned and he smirked, his eyes glowing vibrant in the darkness.

He swallowed her screams, holding her head in place with his clawed hands as a seal began to burn into her skin. His seal. A seal that formed as he inserted a fragment of his soul into her.

She out and woke up in a foreign bed. Decorated in the finest silks with the most beautiful designs she laid with her head pounding and her neck burning.

She sat up and gasped as she caught sight of Jaebeom watching her from across the room with a beautiful woman standing next to him in a gorgeous green gown.

“She is beautiful Master.”
“Isn’t she? And she’s all mine.”

He chuckled lowly and Loreli gasped as his eyes flickered green.

“Come here Pet”

He beckoned to her and she gripped the covers and shook her head. She screamed as he blurred over to her side and sat on the bed, laying a hand on the side of her face.

“Don’t be that way Pet.”

He purred and her body trembled as his pink tongue grazed over the elongated fangs in his mouth.

“What are you?”
“Your Master and you shall do as I say.”

She screamed. The seal on her neck buzzing to life at Jaebeom’s command and her body became stiff, blank eyed and Jaebeom clapped in celebration as she fell silent.

“It worked Victoria! We did it!”
“You did it Master”
“We did this together, credit must go where credit is due.”

He caressed her impassive face, admiring her beauty and he chuckled as he heard her screaming in his mind.

BamBam chuckled and shook his head.

“How could you just go to bed with a man you don’t know? And you blame him for your dismal situation hahaha.”

Loreli narrowed her eyes. She asked herself the same thing everyday for over a millennium. He was just so enticing. Of course he was. He was a Demon. That bastard.

The memories began to show Loreli’s unfortunate times at the Castle. She was very disobedient when she wasn’t under anyone’s control. Constantly fighting him and everyone, always trying to escape and begged to be let go and returned to her family.

She had fallen down the stairs multiple times and it took Jaebeom a while to realize it was his fault because having her under his hold put a strain on her human body.

It was beginning to put a strain on him as well. Not only was she beautiful but she was strong willed and with so much distain towards him from kidnapping her she fought off his control almost to the point of breaking free, but never enough.

He had to become stronger or she had to weaken. As a wicked Demon he chose the later.

“LET GO OF ME!”
“I’m tired of you defying me Pet!”
“You monstrous devil if only I had known….”
“That I was a Demon? That I was a monster then you would have never slept with me? Allowing me to make you into what you are? Was it not you wishing on those stars at night to see me again? Your wish comes true and you become this way, what an ungrateful human!”

She hated the way he spoke to her as if she were dirt. Victoria had educated her on Demons. How they were head strong and believed them to be the mightiest creatures. She hated him.

She hated the way he would dress her up, dictate her every move as if she were some sort of  “Doll”, some sort of Pet or Toy to be commanded, to be played with.

She hated how he could be this conceited being one minute then be so kind and gentle to her the next as if he actually had feelings for her.

Loreli pulled her hand free and struck the Demon in the face, the sound ringing through the stony hallways.

“How dare you….HOW DARE YOU!”

He growled and Loreli screamed and fell back as his body morphed into a huge beast. An enormous Demonic lion with horns, and spikes as a mane with fangs curving out of his mouth like a saber tooth tiger.

His massive six toed paw crushed the floor next to her as he roared down at her with blazing green eyes.

I’VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU! YOU WILL OBEY ME!

With his telekinesis he lifted her body and the two returned to the Human Realm. In the middle of the night, bathed in the moonlight Loreli and Demon Jaebeom stood in front of her snow covered cottage.

The smoke from the fire disappearing into the air once out the chimney. It must be so cozy and toasty inside. She had hoped her siblings were using her woven blanket to keep themselves warm.

Snuggled up together and dreaming peacefully, she internally smiled at the thought then it quickly faded as Jaebeom chuckled evilly.

No Master Please. I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you say just…

“It’s too late for that Loreli. For you to become completely mine I must rid anyone else in your heart.”

She tried to scream out but under Jaebeom’s command she could do nothing. Her eyes watched blankly as the Demon tore her home apart.

Her zombified body could do nothing as she watched the monster tear her mother and father to pieces, spilling their blood on the white snow around them.

They were just sleeping in bed. Dreaming of the day their daughter would return home once more. Now they were gone and it was all her fault.

She couldn’t look away as he snapped her siblings in half in between his jaws, their life dripping down his mouth and falling to the floor.

She’ll never forget it was her name they cried out before their death.

It took years for her to talk again since that massacre. She wandered around the castle aimlessly. The Master’s Pet that no one knew about.

In that time Jaebeom had perfected his practice and at the end of his research he finally dubbed himself “A Puppeteer.”

She didn’t even need to be activated as he took her to bed, her body laid there all on it’s own at his mercy, not caring what happened to her anymore. Of course his inner Demon enjoyed her now submissive state. Bow down to the mighty Demon.

Watching her carry on with her life so blankly Jaebeom began to change, feeling sorry for the beautiful Human girl. He became more attentive, caring, and because he was the only one left in her life, she began to live this new life the only way she could: As her Master’s Doll.

She became animated again, the luster returning to her, that luster that made him want her in the first place.

She now enjoyed being dressed up, being coveted, being admired, being “loved” in the only way she thought a Demon knew how and as hundreds of years passed she forgave him for his unforgivable sin and she began to fall in love with him.

She fell even more into this magnificent feeling as Jaebeom now practiced owning more human girls like her, more play things for him, giving her friends, a family.

She would cheer him on as the struggle of controlling so many Dolls began to take a toll on him and she loved that he never treated a girl the same way he treated her, so endearingly.

He shared the new practice with a small ring of friends who had no interest in taking part of it. Dressed elegantly, Dolls aligned side by side the Demons marveled at the Grand Master’s creation, his “collection”, his obsession with a glass of wine in their hands.

“You’ve accomplished so much Master! I’m so proud of you!”
“None of this would be possible if it weren’t for you…”

He whispered in her ear as he made love to her in his bed, the only place she was allowed to sleep as the others had their own chambers.

She never left his side, not because she was forced to but because she wanted to. There was no place else she’d rather be.

He held her hand on occasion and showered her with gifts of her liking and she thought it was time to finally say:

“I love you Jaebeom.”

Jaebeom looked away from his book and down at the floor where Loreli was sitting in front of the warm fire this winter’s night.

She looked so beautiful bathed in the amber glow, dressed in the most beautiful silk gown and he pulled her into his lap as she crawled over to him on all fours.

“What did you say Pet?”
“I love you Jaebeom. Do you love me?”

The question made his eyes flicker green involuntarily taking Jaebeom by surprise. Oh no.

She stared at him with her mesmerizing emerald eyes, that gaze melting his insides, a purr trying to force itself from his throat.

She yelped as he stood up dropping her to the floor and he shook his head violently.

“Jaebeom?”

She asked concernedly and she screeched as her seal came alive, burning her pale skin.

“You will not refer to me by any other name other than Master. Do you understand?”
 
But….

She screamed eternally as he made her hurt. Pain coursing through her body like knives slicing her open but her body was still, her eyes blank, shut.

“Do you understand!?”

Yes Master

Things changed since that night. He became so distant. He never said a word to her. Always smiling with the other girls but when it came to her it was as if she were a speck of dust on the wall, nothing to be concerned with.

Her heart ached terribly and when it did there was a slight look of discomfort on her Master’s face and Victoria took note of it.

“WHAT!?”

Loreli screamed in disbelief as her Master kept his back to her in his office.

“You heard me Loreli. I don’t want you anymore.”

She never thought this day would come. She watched the heart breaking scene as Victoria would “dispose” of Master’s Dolls when he no longer wanted to toy with them.

Killing them so the soul fragment could be released and fly back to where it belonged.

In fact, she had become the only Doll left once more and now…..

“Was it something I did? Master I apologize for any disrespect….”

Jaebeom clenched his fists and shook his head as her voice broke. Her sorrow faintly coursing through his veins.

“It’s not you Loreli. It’s just….things have changed, circumstances had changed….”
“Was it because I said I loved you?”

She whispered hurt, hot tears rolling down her face and hitting the floor below and Jaebeom’s inner Demon suppressed a whimper from hearing the word “love.”

“No…..”
“I’LL TAKE IT BACK! PLEASE! I’LL TAKE IT BACK JUST DON’T ABANDON ME!”

She gasped as Jaebeom turned and blurred over wrapping his arms around her tightly, burying his face into her neck as his body shook. No Pet. Please don’t take it back. I couldn’t bear it.

He pulled back and crashed his lips against hers desperately, pulling at her clothes until they tore so he could feel her skin under his touch.

“I love you too Loreli…..Oh God I love you…..”

He admitted guiltily as he laid her on his table and crawled over her, making love to her one last time.

“And because I love you I have to let you go.”
“I don’t understand…how could you…..”
“I need to kill you. I have to kill you but I can’t, so you have to go.”

She would’ve rather been dead. He exiled her from the castle. Forced to aimlessly wander around a world that wasn’t her own with nothing but the seal on her neck and the memories in her head to remind her of what had happened to her.

A dark vortex began to form inside her, making her mad, delirious and she cursed ever meeting Jaebeom.

She had caught wind that there was now a small Puppeteer society. A hundred years after her exile Jaebeom shared his practice with wanting Demons and she had now found herself in front of a Demon with a vessel in his hands about to insert his soul.

He was handsome. Platinum hair and tanned skin with dimples and it was then she remembered he was one of the Demons who marveled at her Master’s collection the first time.

Seems he changed his mind and wanted to have his own Dolls as well.

“Aren’t you?”

The Demon looked over in recognition as the disheveled Doll dragged her feet towards him and collapsed in his arms.

She looked up at him and he was breathless. She was so beautiful. The most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

“You were in Jaebeom’s collection….you were his first Doll weren‘t you?”
“Loreli.”
“I’m Namjoon…..”

She pulled his head down to hers and locked their lips together, her seal buzzing in distress as his soul tried to enter her body.

Jaebeom said he had destroyed all his Dolls to start a new, why was she still here? God his hold on her was still so powerful but the Demon had to have her.

He put more of her soul into her, overcome with greed and soon her seal morphed into his own and now she was under his command, or so he thought.

How could the Grand Master give up such a lovely Doll. She was perfection. She was a ray of sunshine. She was Heaven sent.

“A Deity?”

Namjoon nodded as Loreli swung her legs playfully while sitting in his lap, her arms around his neck and he twirled her hair.

“Yeah it’s a Demon thing. No one told you?”
“No. What is it?”
“Well when a Demon falls in love his mate is called a Deity, a Goddess. He becomes completely devoted to her and they become connected and it’s just a huge mess and complicated so no Demon ever wants to fall in love. I think that’s why Master Jaebeom created Dolls and Puppeteers so……”

Loreli saw red. She loved Jaebeom and he loved her, he had said so. They could’ve been together forever. They could’ve been happy.

But his pride as a Demon couldn’t stand the idea of being controlled by a feeble human so he turns her away before the connection could be established completely and he just forgets about her, pretends she never existed.

Girls and boys are being turned into Demonic slaves, collectables, pets, play things, and killed off whenever the Demon gets bored with them because of her?! Being lured with fake love and caring intentions and tricked into a horrible life that wasn’t their own…..

“Loreli?”

Namjoon’s head began to pound as Loreli stood up with clenched fists, her seal activating on it’s own.

“He’s a monster…..he’s a monster……”

She repeated over and over again, each time the phrase becoming louder and louder and she cackled maniacally, her eyes flashing silver causing Namjoon’s to glow.

The Demon’s body grew limp and dropped to the floor and with a wave of her hand Loreli commanded the Demon upward and forced him to shift into the skeletal beast everyone was well acquainted with.

The surroundings swirled and everyone gasped as they were back in the warped castle room.


“See Girls? I’m not the monster here. They are.”

Loreli’s voice was hushed, full of emotion. Her mind reeled from reliving those memories and the girls lowered their heads. That’s horrible. They could still hear the children’s screams echoing in their ears.

“Why have I never heard of Namjoon? Why have I never heard of any of this?”

Yugyeom scratched his head confusedly and Loreli giggled as if he had said something stupid.

“We disappeared together, never to be heard from again so Master Jaebeom here got rid of any record of Namjoon, probably aware of what had happened to him.”

“And what about Demons who knew him!? Wouldn’t they have gone looking for him or something?!”

She laughed again, this time drenched in evil and she shook her head.

“I haven’t heard of anyone who knew him? Have you? Have you seen them? Are there any~?”

Karin gasped and squeezed Herbert so tight the penguin gagged.

“Master Jaebeom….killed anyone who knew Namjoon?”
“Did I not say he was a monster? He tied up all loose ends to cover his own fatal mistake. Me. He knew I was there. Lurking in the shadows. Watching him as he watched me before, waiting and plotting my own twisted ideas and revenge as he had done with me.”

She pulled Jaebeom’s hair to make him look up at her and she struck him across the face and laughed in content. A sick pleasurable expression was on her face and the Demons were dumb founded. That didn’t sound like their Brother.

“Then you should have been a Rogue! How did you……”
“I fought off the delirium that tried to eat away at my being. The Master said I was strong willed and it proved useful don’t you think~?”

Jinyoung growled as she kicked Jaebeom’s motionless body.

“I hate you. God I hate you. I hate you so much…….♥”

She chanted in a sadistic song as she continued to kick him, his bones breaking under her force and BamBam reached his tail out and caught his Grand Master’s body as it fell down the stairs like her own body had many times before.

“How are you doing this?! You’re human! How are you controlling all these Dolls? How do you have power?!”

Jackson growled menacingly, snarling as Namjoon materialized behind her and wrapped his skeletal tail around her like a blanket and she kissed the white bone affectionately.

“Demons. Such petty creatures. Overcome with pride and pig headedness. Just so happens the one I stumbled upon was filled with greed. He wanted what once belonged to Jaebeom. He wanted what he thought the all mighty Master could not control so to overpower Master Jaebeom’s hold he inserted more than half his soul into me giving me the chance to control this beast as the Demon controlled me.”

Namjoon purred as she scratched his tail. The Demon he used to be dead and gone and all that remained was a twisted girl’s pet.

“I was once on the verge of becoming a Rogue Doll. The first Rogue Doll, the first Doll ever abandoned so I understand the workings of a Rogue Doll. Getting them under my control was the easy part but controlling so many at once thaaaaaat was the challenge but…..♥”

The Rogue Dolls around the room became animated, stretching and glowing and singing that God awful tune as Loreli smiled evilly.

“Hate is a much more powerful emotion than love and I have a lot of hate for that creature. I have a lot of hate for the whole Demon race and it fuels my power to control my toys and to control my Pet♥”

She climbed onto to his back and held onto his head and it let out a mighty roar that riled up the Rogues, getting them ready to play.

“You all may have the power of a Demon and Deity but I have the power of two mighty ancient Demons flowing through my veins and not to mention a beautiful army. But again I’ll ask: Am I really the monster here?”

Everyone gasped as Jaebeom coughed up blood and painfully lifted his head towards his would have been Deity.

“Both. I am the monster here. This was all my fault but because I am a monster….so are you…I‘m so sorry….please forgive me…..”
“Ha… ha ha…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loreli let out a bone chilling laugh and soon the entire room was laughing along excitedly.

“YOU’RE SORRY!?  SORRRRYYY!? YOU MASSACRED MY FAMILY IN FRONT OF ME! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T BARE TO LOVE ME BUT YOU COULDN’T BARE TO KILL ME AND NOW YOU BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS?!! HMMMM I WWWWOOONNNDDEERRR WHAT MADE ME THE SUPPOSED MONSTER I AM TODAY!?”

As she laughed the environment began to melt like paint on a canvas and colors puddled on the floor leaving everything black.

The blackness was tangible however. Rogues danced and climbed around grabbing at the black, grabbing at nothing and flung themselves around.

Loreli began to glow a darker shade of silver and her appearance changed. Split right down the middle she looked like she had on one side, beautiful and elegant but now with a glowing green eye but the other had morphed into another being, the witch they expected.

Her hair became snow white and frizzy. Her eye rolled into the back of her head and disappeared leaving darkness and a single glowing silver dot and it cried tears of blood.

Her outfit became a white puffy old styled shirt with bell sleeves and an over exaggerative ruffled collar, being contaminated by the red falling from her eye like rain.

High waisted black pants, a leather waist belt with a gold buckle, dark boots, fingerless gloves and a smile stretched to her ear with razor sharp fangs drooling in hunger.

The skin fell off her neck revealing the white bone underneath and as she stretched the bones cracked in a grotesque way and with no skin it was possible to see the actual bones moving and gushing blood staining the once white shirt red.

The sight was truly horrifying. The Dolls danced around behind her like flies and Irina and Faun took their stance in front of Namjoon, bloody whip at hand and a twisted sick pleasure on Irina’s face that made her look psychotic.

The Demons and Whorler looked at their girls with worried eyes. They could feel the doubt rolling off them in waves. It wasn’t caused by the terrifying scene in front of them, it wasn’t fear of being out numbered by Rogue Dolls or the spawn of the Devil. No.

They were doubting THEM. The girls were doubting their Demon companions. They truly were the monsters here……..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Wow Jaebeom Wow. WOW. WOOOOOW. How could you massacre the poor girl’s family in front of her you really are a monster T______T We paid the internet but it’s still not reconnected haha That’s so sad so this’ll go up as soon as that’s back. Wow I’m talking to myself here. Again. Lol Not that I talk to myself a lot. I mean I do. But at least I don’t answer myself! I think? Wait isn’t that answering myself!? Shutting up now <(^_^)> See you guys next week for another The Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you still want to play knowing what you know now?