░ Chapter 33 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: -Plays dramatic music- Welcome back guys! \(^_^)/ It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for~ Chrys is back in the Demon Realm and the gang is hell bent on getting everything back to normal. Meaning no more Rogue Dolls, Evil Mistress Puppeteer, safe Grand Master and friends and the return of everyone’s ship♥

It’s been one heck of a ride and including this chapter there are about 2-3 chapters left of the story but I assure you I will try my best to the very end to keep you all entertained. So without further ado let’s venture into the castle on this week’s Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you want to play? **HAPPY 180+ SUBS \o/♥ Thank You Everyone!**

(PS# You’ve all referenced that reading my story makes you feel like you’re watching an anime and that really is the point of my writing style so while reading the final chapters of the story I do recommend listening to IU’s Cruel Fairytale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woVHudwCTEs on loop quietly in the background for ambiance effect :3 Trust me I’d never lie to you guys~)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Do I really have to wear this Master Jinyoung?”
“Oh I don’t know Chrysalis would you rather be dead?”
“No sir……”
“Ah I didn’t think so~”

Jinyoung smirked sassily as he pulled on the leather strap that fastened the silver armor of Chrysalis’ plate making her gasp uncomfortably.

He ran his fingers through his hair and winked at his reflection and Chrys unconsciously took a small step back, not comfortable with having him so close to her chest.

He wouldn’t admit it out loud but aside from not wanting to risk Mark’s life by his Deity being killed Jinyoung had grown fond of the sweet human girl. In her time around them she had shown him that humans weren’t as low of a creature as he initially took them for.

He wouldn’t tell her that this armor was special either. Forged from a metal native to the Celestial Realm, home of Gods and Angels, and let’s just say he was handling this with the utmost care for his own protection as well.

“Did you make this?”
“Not this time.”
“Chrys tells me you like making things like this. You don’t work with like….animal furs and stuff right?”
“Afraid I’ll make a coat out of you Chanyeol? Don’t be. But I do know someone who wouldn’t hesitate to turn you into a garment if you don’t watch out for her like you promised.”

Chrysalis smiled shyly from Master Jinyoung’s comment. The image of warm and protective Mark flashing in her mind made her fist her leather gloved hand determinedly.

Raven hair slicked back in a high ponytail, body plated in black leather and silver armor, Chrysalis was reminiscent of the ancient warrior Joan of Arc ready to ride into battle with her Calvary.

The gentlemen on the other hand were not dressed in such an old fashion. In fact they were dressed in modern casual wear of a loose fit black cotton tee, black jeans and black blazer, hair slicked back and all looking as handsome as ever with their eyes glowing their respective colors.

“The perimeter is secured Master. No one will be entering and no one will be coming out.”

Caroline relayed with her low chic voice, her eyes a vibrant gold as she bowed respectfully.

The Dolls were not to accompany their Masters into the castle but instead were to keep guard. No one in and no one out until this all ended.

Of course not all the Dolls were skilled in the art of combat so Jackson’s three Warrior Dolls Xander, Felix, and Arden each respectfully took the South, East and West sides of the structure offensively and Caroline covered the North entrance.

With Master Jackson missing since yesterday Xander was in charge of strategy and the safety of the others. He had no doubt his Master was safe but he would rather know where he had run off too.

Neema demonstrated to the other female Dolls how to use their parasols defensively. With a proper twirl and concentration of Demonic magic they should be able to deflect most attacks but hopefully it wouldn't have to come to that.

Youngjae’s massive orchestra of Dolls had strength in numbers but their fighting skills were none existent so they would be used as a defensive wall led by Neema.

The mischievous Doll waltzed over to her Master and frowned at her Master’s lack of protection.

“Masta Masta are you sure you’ll be alright? You’re not exactly dressed to be going into battle. Don’t do that!!

BamBam grinned cutely and rolled up the hem of his shirt revealing his abs and he gave them a playful slap.

They wouldn’t be in these clothes for much longer anyway since they’ll be in true Demon form once inside the fortress.

Chanyeol chuckled at their interactions, surprised Demons could show compassion towards humans. Guess they only tolerate their own “toys.” Weird.

He smiled at Chrys who was looking at him with a worried expression.

“Is there something on my face hahaha”
“There is actually. A very handsome smile.”

His mouth dropped dumbfounded from Chrys’ words and she forced herself to smile as well.

“Thank you. I know you don’t have to be here, I don’t want you to feel forced to be here….”
“Shush it Chrys I’m here for you because I want to be. Even if I weren’t obligated to help everyone in distress I’d still help you because we’re friends.”
“But…..it’s so dangerous and you’re the last of your kind…..”
“Then I’d rather get wiped out knowing that I died for something than like the rest of my existence that wiped themselves out for no reason. But I don’t plan on dying today so don’t worry about me~ Wait! I mean I don’t plan on dying tomorrow either! Or any day for that matter hahaha I’m just gonna shut up now…..”

Yugyeom’s twin vessels reached for him clumsily as he handed them over to Neema. He knelt down to face them and patted each of their bulbous heads.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back soon okay~?”

The burlap sack Dolls swung their little arms around as if fighting and the Demon shook his head.

“Maybe when you guys are older. Wow, it feels weird being the one saying that instead of being told it hahaha”

Chrysalis, Chanyeol, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom and BamBam looked up at the massive entrance onto castle grounds.

From the outside, the stone walls, everything looked completely ordinary, as if nothing were wrong but they knew it was anything but.

Youngjae chuckled and bowed respectfully with an arm out, flashing his adorable eye smile.

“Ladies first~”

Chanyeol’s eyes narrowed and he snarled lightly while Yugyeom cooed awkwardly.

“Noona I wouldn’t……”
“In this situation I think that’s a pretty stupid thing to say don‘t you think?”

**CRASH**

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Not waiting for anyone Chrys took a few strides forward and she collided with some unseen obstacle head first and fell to the floor.

Youngjae laughed obnoxiously with his hands on his knees for support. Jinyoung sighed in disbelief and rubbed his eyes with a groan.

“That’s going to leave a mark…..”

BamBam tried to hold in his giggle the best he could as he helped an irritated Chanyeol pick up Chrysalis from the floor.

Chanyeol made a face at the bruise that was starting to form on her forehead and BamBam dusted her off with his tail comically.

Blinking the stars out of her eyes the Doll turned and frowned at Youngjae.

“What was that?”
“Payback for making us worry.”
“You’re an Youngjae.”
“I’m a Demon Whirly bird, it’s in my nature.”

Youngjae’s eyes blazed a deep excited purple from the Whorler’s challenging glare.

Normally Youngjae had a very relaxed nature about him but when it came to a fight or if he were threatened it was as if a switch would go off and he’d be a whole different person. It even baffled Jackson at times and he was the Battler Demon.

Yugyeom knelt and drew attention to a faint trench in the dirt that surrounded the castle. The Demons knew there was an unseen wall and poor Chrys rammed right into it.

“Are you done Youngjae?”
“Please Jinyoung, you can’t tell me you didn’t find that funny.”
“I did but it’s not the time nor the place for this.”

Approaching the invisible obstruction Jinyoung’s eyes buzzed gold as he examined it. He knocked on it, the sound similar to as if knocking on glass.

“It’s sturdy but breakable with great force”
“Stand back, I’m good at breaking things. Not that I break things a lot! I mean I do! Oh crap….”
“Chanyeol!”
“Sorry!”

Everyone took a step back as snarling Chanyeol hunched, flexing his enlarging bicep muscles and shifted into Whorler form.

Balling his clawed fists the massive beast threw an impressive right hook at the force field and the Demons hummed impressed when they heard the sound of cracking.

Sure they could’ve done what he was doing themselves but why waste the energy when they had him to use.

Over and over again he struck the same spot with vigorous attacks. The satisfying sound of shattering glass fueled his animal instinct to keep attacking and before he knew it he was seeing red.

His fangs snarled excitedly and he jumped into the air curling into a spiked ball. Rolling back and around for momentum he crashed into the wall shattering it to pieces and magical shards of glass evaporated into thin air.

He roared triumphantly and pounded his chest then fisted the ground below him. Rambunctious for another bout Jinyoung cleared his throat calling for the monster’s attention.

“Control yourself Whorler. It’s that kind of behavior that got your kind wiped out in the first place. Besides…..”

Jinyoung motioned his head towards Chrysalis who was staring up at Chanyeol with a worried expression.

His predator eyes gazed into her terrified purple eyes. Chanyeol softened in realization then awkwardly sat on his bum and rubbed the back of his head as his muscles relaxed.

“Sorry Chrys, I’m okay.”

Nodding at him Chrysalis turned towards the castle and gasped. The force field reflected an illusion of a peaceful castle when in reality the building had been warped beyond recognition.

The skies were dark, thunder clouds overhead and crackling. The building was literally falling apart and thick thorny vines wrapped around the walls.

There was a molten lava mote that bubbled and thrashed about down below their feet. Taking a step back BamBam had knocked a pebble over and upon impact with the surface Lava Sharks breached the surface bearing razor sharp teeth.

The size of small whales and bodies made of magma rock the mythical beasts frenzied making the Demons chuckle. They’re cute.

Chrys’ heart died in as she realized the only way over the lava was a rickety rope bridge.

This would be one of those times Mari would silently be reading to herself then suddenly have an outburst claiming something was so “cliché.”

She reached for the dingy rope warily when BamBam hummed curiously.

“Where are you going?”
“Across the rope bridge?”

Again the Demons laughed at her innocence and she arched a brow.

“What?”
“Well you’re very welcome to use that obviously unsafe rope bridge or you can hold on tight~”
“Huh?”

Swiftly BamBam pulled Chrysalis into his arms in a manly fashion and grinned down at her while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Am I manly or what Noona~?”

Hoisting her up bridal style, careful not to come in contact with the armor BamBam crouched then sprung into the air.

Chrys yelped and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as she peered down at the lava below.

Following his lead the rest of the Demons leaped with inhuman strength to the other side easily.

A little low on his jump a Shark sprung into the air wanting to take a bite out of him and Yugyeom giggled and smashed his fist against the beast’s nose and it shattered to pieces.

“So sorry!”

The others waited as Chanyeol rolled up and built up enough momentum to launch himself across as well.

Landing right on the edge his spike barely grazed the rope bridge and it automatically disintegrated to dust.

He unraveled and looked back awkwardly.

“Did I do that?”

Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head.

“Not at all it, it’s supposed to do that. An amateur trick. No Chrysalis, we have a sick sense of humor but we would not have allowed you to walk across the bridge and have it vanish under your feet.”
“Could’ve fooled me…..”

Chrys mumbled as BamBam placed her back on the ground making the others chuckle in disbelief. She sounded like Mark.

As expected the inside of the castle was in even worse condition than the outside. The dimensions had been warped and bent out of shape and everyone looked around in wonder.

“It’s like a sick fun house……”

Chanyeol shuttered uncomfortably. The once regal paintings were warped displaying disturbing images of death or some other dark scene.

The worst ones were the ones that had the individual inside smile with a stretched mouth and fangs and eyes bugging out of their heads with no eyelids.

Furniture and things stuck to the walls and floated in mid-air as if time had stopped when they were falling from a height.

The walls were in as if the place was attempting to close in on itself, black and white with zig zag patterns and just like Chanyeol said, it was like the inside of a sick child’s fun house.

The stairs that usually led to different floors were now twisted out of shape and looked unusable.

They jumped as the door behind them slipped into the floor trapping them inside.

“What was the plan again Jinyoung?”
“Divide and conquer.”
“That plan actually sounds really bad now that we’re in here……”

BamBam whined and everyone nodded in agreement. How could they even divide with no stairs or doors to travel through?

Took you all long enough. The game couldn’t start without all the players and pieces.

The female voice echoed overhead and everyone tensed in alert.

“Where are our friends you Witch?”

Youngjae bellowed out into nothing and the voice giggled.

Hush Pet, the Player hasn’t ordered your actions.

“The hell are you talking about?”

My opponent isn’t any of you pathetic beings, you’re nothing but pawns. It’s the girl.

Chrysalis pointed to herself curiously and the voice giggled once more but more maniacally and with such malice a shiver traveled up everyone‘s spine.

So cute and innocent. I was like you once. The game is simple Chrysalis~ Just find me, confront me and defeat me and everything will return to normal. No muss no fuss.

BamBam chuckled and crossed his arms.

“That’s so easy.”

You would think so wouldn’t you? How long will you all survive in my Nightmare Realm~ Ready when you are Chrys, Let’s Play.

At her words the floor underneath their feet vanished and the group screamed as they fell into darkness.


“Everyone okay?”

Jinyoung asked as their feet finally touched down on solid ground after descending into nothing for what felt like an eternity.

Everyone nodded as they examined the empty space around them. It was just pitch black with no sense of time or space.

“Well now what?”

Yugyeom’s voice echoed in the blackness and became distorted.

“Well she said it was a Nightmare Realm right? I’m assuming if it stays true to it’s name then we’ll have to conquer some fears and situations one would find scary…….”

Chanyeol said as he hovered behind Chrysalis, keeping an arm in front of her as a safety precaution.

“Who’s fears? Ours? Beings like us don’t exactly have fears.”
“But remember, we’re just pawns, we’re not the Puppeteer’s opponent.”

The boys all looked at Chrys who stared back with equal curiosity.

“So we’ll be facing my fears?”
“I’d like to assume so. Are you afraid of the dark?”
“No not really.”

Thinking for a moment Chrys remembered the voice saying “Ready when you are.” Did she say that as a courtesy or did she mean it literally?

“Ummmm…..Let’s Play?”

As if she had said some kind of magic words the darkness began to glow blindingly and once everyone could see again Chrys gasped.

“A maze?”

Chanyeol looked around then down at his arm as Chrysalis tensed her grip on his claw. Her breathing quickened as she took in the familiar surroundings.

Fog rolling on dirt floors, surrounded by vines and dark shrubbery and the constant feeling of being watched.

“Mark’s Maze in his backyard? I could see why you would fear this place.”

Youngjae looked around and whistled, the sound causing crows to take flight. Only Mark used the Maze so the others didn’t exactly know anything about it besides him using it as distance training.

Everyone turned at the sound of steel dragging across the dirt and the blood drained from Chrys’ face. Being in the Maze activated was already terrifying but now there was no way for her to be activated, she was just human and she was petrified with fear.

“Chrys what is that?”
“We….we….need to be really quiet……”

Yugyeom backed up and everyone cringed as he broke a twig under his step.

“WATCH IT!”

Down from the sky came a massive scythe slicing right through the shrubbery and Chrys screamed as the Red Ripper eyed her with the hole in it’s head.

“WHAT THE IS THAT!?”
“Trouble! Run!”

Chanyeol picked her up and curled into a ball and the others blurred after him and they cursed as the Monster easily kept up.

It’s porcelain lips didn’t move as it giggled darkly as if enjoying it’s own sick joke.

“OH !”

Jinyoung cursed as the group slid right under the legs of a Blue Ripper and the massive Doll tried to swipe them with it’s large hand.

“We’re gonna die!”
“Chrys don’t say things like that!”

She barely survived her first encounter with the Rippers in the real Maze. The only way she survived was because she had her friends with her but now they weren’t here.

“Chrysalis how did this situation go in real life?!”
“It’s Mark’s game! We had to make it to the crystal in the clearing to get zapped back to the entrance but we got cornered by the two Rippers! -tears up- And Talia got hurt….and Rea fought so hard……”

Could this situation get any worse?

But of course it could because Chrysalis always wondered a very uneasy question: Just how many Rippers really lurked in Mark’s massive maze?

Picking up speed Chanyeol leaped into the air and rammed a yellow Ripper in the stomach causing it to tumble back giving the others a way around it.

“Well 3 very large Killer Dolls, now that hardly seems fair….to them haha Let’s go!”

Jinyoung snarled and everyone’s eyes glowed brightly. Yugyeom stopped running and turned to smirk at the Red Ripper with his orange eyes blazing with excitement.

The Doll swung her scythe and without even a flinch the Maknae Demon caught it in between his bare hands.

“You shouldn’t underestimate me because I’m the youngest…..”

His words got cut off from the rumbling low in his throat. His skin ripped apart as his body grew in size to match the giant Doll.

Limbs growing long and muscular with a body of solid stone he phased into a being that could be described as a mighty Velociraptor morphed with swift kangaroo.

His curved clawed feet dug into the ground as his thick tail pounded on the ground making the Earth shake.

Clenching his fists they swelled in size, his face elongated with a rounded rough muzzle fully equipped with razor sharp teeth.

Stony ears and horns popped up from his rounded head and his eyes slanted to two black ovals on either side of his face.

Unknown to Chrysalis Yugyeom belonged to the largest species of Demons to ever exist and the Ripper looked up at her opponent as he overshadowed her. He was the giant and she was Jack.

His body was made completely of stone, thick and strong so when he became upset he would grow in weight hence why BamBam would warn that he would fall to the center of the world.

“Karin spoke of you and not very fondly. You must be disposed of”

There was no where to run, no where to hide and Yugyeom’s mighty fist came down completely crushing the Porcelain Doll to dust and he chuckled. Karin would be pleased and the thought had the giant Demon squeal bashfully.

Jinyoung curled into a ball, a bubble of magic surrounding him and it shattered revealing a fully shifted Demon Jinyoung.

Unlike the others Chrysalis had seen Jinyoung showed no trace of an animal like fur or fangs because he was in a different class of Demon.

His body was literally made out of long thin crystals and overall he was the shape of a mantis with horns.

Sleek and pointed his body reflected rainbow colors as his eyes that almost looked like those of a fly glowed yellow. My, Grandmother what big eyes you have, the better to see your Aura with my Dear.

He locked onto the Blue Ripper and blurred forward, the sound of his needle like arms colliding with the steel scythe similar to that of two swords crashing against each other.

Jinyoung jabbed at the Doll swiftly then crawled up it’s body and sunk his arm blades into the back of it’s neck causing it to disintegrate into a pile of dust.

“Hold on Chrys!”

Chanyeol growled as the Yellow Ripper swung it’s scythe like a golf club sending the two soaring into the air.

“Hey Chanyeol up for a little double team~? I’ll hold it down~”

Youngjae chuckled amusedly and his body melted into a black puddle of tar. Out of the goo rose a humanoid figure with a large round head with horns and it’s entire body black.

It solidified giving it a shiny gloss finish and it was void of all features. With his body glowing purple Demon Youngjae, a rare breed of Demon vibrated and his body split into two.

Again and again his body multiplied till he had his own little army and they began to infest the Ripper like ants until it came plummeting to the Earth.

The clones held it’s body still, obviously outnumbered and Chanyeol grew his spikes and came crashing down right on the Porcelain Doll’s face shattering it to pieces.

Chanyeol unraveled and hollered excitedly as he placed Chrysalis down safely. He high fived Youngjae and gagged as the Demon sneakily smeared him with his tar.

“Now that’s what I call a strike! Not bad Whirley Bird!”
“That’s a lot of talk for…..apparently a lot of Demon Hahaha!”
“Heads up!”

A silver eyed Rogue Doll leaped out of the maze pathway and came blurring towards the group and instinctively Chrys swung a punch forward and the Celestial armor burned a mark into the Demonic Dolls face.

Though the armor burned the Demon Chrysalis still lacked any physical strength and the Doll turned her head stiffly and smiled sadistically with half it’s face ripped apart from fangs in it’s mouth making Chrys gulp nervously.

More Dolls followed and though she was starting to feel overwhelmed Jinyoung crawled over and rubbed his needle tip arms together.

“BamBam you hungry?”

That’s right! Where was BamBam?

“MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!”

The ground shook uncontrollably and Demon BamBam busted through the shrubbery in the form of a giant crocodile like creature with curved ram horns. Scaly and razor sharp his tail whipped around grouping the army of Dolls together so he could shove them all into his giant mouth.

Chrys covered her ears as BamBam crunched down, his powerful jaws crushing human bones as he ate them and it was then Chrys realized her fear wasn’t the maze but the fact this was where she realized everything now around her was madness and she feared for her life.

BamBam smiled evily, his fangs smeared with his enemies’ blood and Chanyeol swallowed the vile trying to make it’s way out of his stomach. The scene was absolutely disgusting.

Yugyeom shrunk back to human form, his Demon form too large to maneuver in this environment and he placed a hand on Chrys’ head.

“Wow Noona! You really clocked that Rogue Doll and you’re not even activated! Hey what’s wrong?”

Chrysalis stumbled back away from the Demons and the Whorler and grabbed her head as it pulsed. BamBam just….ate all those Dolls….they were all humans, living human girls just like her……..

“I…..I….don’t want to play anymore……”

She repeated her words from the first time she had survived the maze but this time there was nowhere for her to run and there was no Mark to chase after and console her.

Did I just hear you don’t want to play anymore? Your wish can be granted, you can forfeit and everyone stuck in the Nightmare realm including you and your friends will die and vanish along with it.

“You’re a monster!”

Chanyeol yelled angrily and the female voice giggled but it was a strange mix of evil and sadness.

I don’t make the rules, I just follow them, well used to. Do you want this all to end Chrysalis? Just say those words again strongly and clearly…

“DON’T DO IT CHRYS!”

Everyone turned towards the sound of claws digging into the ground and their eyes were wide as Demon Jackson ran their way with the girls and Herbert on his back.

As they arrived Jackson bent over so the girls could climb down his arm and Mari slowly approached Chrys with her arms up showing she meant no harm.

“Chrys, you can’t say those words. Everyone’s depending on you. I’m depending on you and to be rather frank I really don’t want to die.”

Karin waved shyly for Chrys’ attention and Herbert squawked softly.

“The Nightmare Realm is trying to mess with your head Chrys. It’s meant to stir the dark feelings deep inside you that’s why you’re suddenly feeling so confused. Right Herbert?”
“Chup-pah!”

Talia jumped in the air waving two hands, her twin tails flopping around behind her.

“You love us right?! Remember how much you love us and don’t succumb to the darkness!”

Don’t listen to them Chrysalis. They’re all an illusion made by the Nightmare Realm, to toy with your emotions and cause you to spiral but all this could be over if you just give up.

“SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TROLL FACED ! I‘VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU AND YOUR BULL! YOU‘VE TAKEN MISS MONA AWAY FROM ME AND THERE‘S NO WAY IN HELL I‘D LET YOU TAKE CHRYS FROM ME TOO!”

Talia bellowed into the sky exasperatedly and Chrys gasped. Miss Mona….was gone? This world of hers just gets darker and darker…..what was the point of living…..

“Chrys remember I told you that you can’t face a problem by running away from it and if you give up that’s exactly what you’re doing. Remember what you’re fighting for!”

Chanyeol rolled around upset and Mari gasped as he plopped right in front of her looking up and his breath hitched.

Holy crap you’re really pretty! Like wow super pretty! Oh no it sounds like I’m a total creeper hitting on you…but wow I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as you in my life!”

Chanyeol rambled on in a dreamy state as he continued to stare mesmerized in Mari’s presence and Chrys watched as the blood traveled up to her sister’s cheeks.

Wait, her sister. The girls were her sisters, her family. She came to terms with this world of madness for the sake of her family.

Wiping the hot tears from her eyes Chrysalis looked up into the sky and narrowed her gaze.

“No! I’m going to keep playing! I win this round, I survived!”

Silence.

Very well, you indeed survived this time.

The environment began to fade to black and disappear bringing everyone back to the void of nothing.

The next round will begin when you’re ready Chrysalis. Let’s keep playing.

Once they knew the Mistress had left everyone released a breath they were fully aware they were holding.

Chrysalis ran full speed ahead towards her sisters who didn’t vanish along with the rest of the maze realm proving they were real and with teary eyes they all hugged each other with no intention of ever letting each other go again.

They sobbed happily in each other’s embraces and Demon BamBam brought his scaley tail to his eye to wipe away a tear happy for their reunion.

Demon Jinyoung crawled over to Demon Jackson and poked him with his crystal arm.

“Just where the hell have you been!?”

Jinyoung didn’t even know it was possible but Jackson blushed through his red Demon skin and his horns motioned towards the group of Dolls.

-Flash Back-

Karin stirred awake from a light tapping sound. The rest of the girls had fallen asleep but Rea was wide awake clutching at her chest, breathing shallowly and her hand the stones beneath her absent mindedly.

“Rea what’s wrong?”
“Something’s……calling me……”

Karin crawled over and checked Rea’s temperature with the back of her hand. Her body was shivering uncontrollably and she had been complaining about strange chest pains since yesterday.

“Did you do anything strange yesterday?”
“…..actually…..”

“HEY!”
“MOVE!”
“HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!?”
“GET OUT!”

The girls woke up from a loud commotion at the entrance of the dungeon. The Rogue Dolls were in a frenzy, their voices filling the desolate halls followed by the sound of steel colliding with stone and everything went silent.

Karin pulled Rea with her towards the back of their cell and cuddled with Talia and Mari frightened.

“If we die down here……Talia I’ve always loved you…..”
“Same here Mari…..and I’m so sorry for sticking gum in your books every time I’m super pissed with you!”
“It’s….WAIT THAT WAS YOU!?”
“Shhhh!”

Karin hushed the two and they all gasped as Rea tried to get out of their hold.

“Rea! Stop moving! What are you doing?!”

She groaned and whined low in , her eyes void of all feeling and she acted as though in some kind of trance.

There were footsteps and as they stopped next to their door they heard someone take in a deep breath.

“Hey Rea can I talk to you for a second?”
“Master Jackson?!”

The Dolls stared wide eyed as Jackson peeked in through the small barred window as he bashfully rubbed the back of his head.

“Oh you guys are here too! Hello!”

Talia and Mari’s eyes rounded in disbelief. First bashful Jackson now an awkwardly energetic Jackson? What was going on?

“Of course we’re here too we’re trapped in here!”
“Oh so sorry about that. Do you mind if I speak with Rea it’s really important!”

Jackson’s normally low and grungy voice was now light with hopefulness and his eyes twinkled as he caught sight of the girl squirming in the center of the group, his inner Demon confused whether to purr at the sight of her or growl at the fact the others were touching her.

As everyone was still confused at the situation before them Mari’s mouth dropped in realization and she snickered.

Of course you can talk to her Master Jackson but on one condition”
“Sure! Sure anything!”
“Get us out of here!”
“Okay! So Rea……”

The girls watched in awe as Jackson ripped the door from it’s hinges despite it being re-enforced with magic and threw it aside with so much force it shattered to splinters but he didn’t seem to notice at all.

The girls scrambled out of the cell and surrounded the Demon and he coughed awkwardly as all eyes were on him. He pulled a bouquet out from behind his back and the girls giggled.

It was a bunch of dandelions and weeds. (A/N: NO NOT THE DRUGS GUYS GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER XD)

“I ugh…..I just…..I wanted to apologize…….after our kiss yesterday…..”
“WHAT!?”

The girls chirped in absolute shock and Jackson brushed them off, not even aware that they were there anymore, all he saw was Rea standing in front of him shifting her weight from foot to foot.

She grabbed the bouquet and her ever impassive face smiled sweetly and she blushed taking her sisters by surprise.

“You guys kissed!? WHAT!?”
“Technically…..-chuckle-…she kissed me first…..”

“……then you ran away from me……”

Rea stated bluntly and it felt like an anvil to Jackson’s head and the girls didn’t know who to stare at now.

“I….I didn’t run away!…..I briskly walked……”

Panting and a warm feeling coursing through their veins Jackson gazed into Rea’s eyes after breaking their kiss then he suddenly stood mumbling to himself and just left her alone.

Karin tugged on Jackson’s sleeve innocently and blinked up at the Demon.

“How could you just leave Rea after kissing her Master Jackson, that’s very rude even for you.”

“I KNOW AND I’M SO SORRY! I WAS AN IDIOT! IT’S JUST! ! I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND THEN MY CHEST STARTED FEELING WEIRD! WHEN I WAS WITH THE OTHERS I COULDN”T CONCENTRATE AND ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS YOU AND HOW BAD I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM YELLING EITHER!”

The Dolls all took in a breath at the same time as realization hit them loud and clear. Rea’s chest aching, her dreamy state, Jackson being weird, the pull drawing him directly here no matter how warped the castle had become.

Everyone looked over at Rea who stood there without a word and Jackson sighed and rubbed the back of his head, his voice lowering to an embarrassed soft whisper, so shy it was a complete contrast to the real Jackson they all knew.

“Please say something…..”

She walked up to him and blinked up at his taller form making the Demon purr from the proximity and the blood rushed to his cheeks.

“I wanted….to get you a present….but I don’t know flowers….and I was so impatient to see you….so I just grabbed anything……I’m sor……”

His words caught in his throat as she held his gaze. She saw her reflection, her body being enveloped by a red ribbon and behind her Jackson’s True Demon form materialized and lowered himself to the ground so he could kneel in her presence.

“Jackson….”

“Woah Rea!”
“Karin shield your eyes!”
“Eh!!!!”

The girls frenzied as Rea dropped the ugly bouquet and wrapped her arms around Jackson’s neck pulling him down towards her and she kissed him fervently.

Jackson growled in arousal at first then went on to purr in content from being enveloped in her warmth, his Deity now controlling the hot headed Demon into a sweet submission.

His arms s around her waist, trying to pull her close to him as possible as his lips continued to move in sync with hers conveying every single thought he had had about her since yesterday.

Talia smirked mischievously and reached out to pinch Rea but even before she could come in close proximity to her sister Jackson let out a warning growl so menacing goose bumps rose on the girls' skin.

“Stop that…..”

Rea ordered while breaking the kiss and the Demon whimpered and apologized by placing sweet butterfly kisses along her jaw line.

“As sweet as this is guys, we’re still in a lot of trouble,……and will be in even more trouble when Master Mark finds out what happened…..”

Mari whispered not really wanting to interrupt the adorable romantic scene playing out in front of her.

Jackson caught Rea’s lips in his and she giggled as he frowned when she pulled away playfully. He whined like a puppy not getting his way and as she grabbed his face tenderly in his hands he snuggled his nose to hers and sighed in complete bliss.

“I’d never let anything happen to you….you or anyone else you care about.”

His body began to grow as he shifted into Demon form and the mighty beast knelt on one knee as if a knight kneeling in front of royalty.

He lowered his head to her, and remembering Miss Mona’s warning about not touching Master’s Mark’s horns she was hesitant in reaching her hand out but Jackson pushed his horns into her touch and purred so loud with his little tail wagging as she petted him.

Mari smirked and bumped hips with Talia.

“Go ahead Talia, you want to be a smartass go try to touch Master Jackson’s horns….”
“I don’t have a death wish and I need this arm to play piano…..”

-End Flash Back-

Jackson’s little tail wagged as he watched the light return to his Deity’s face after being reunited with Chrysalis.

When he saw Mark again, he would apologize, apologize so bad for every bad thing he ever said about Chrysalis and Deities and love. It was the most beautiful feeling in the world and it felt even better than winning in battle.

BamBam phased back to human form upon the end of the tale and he curled up into a ball on the floor and wrapped his tail around himself in defeat.

“Rea Noona…..”

Just the sound of Rea’s name had his heart flutter but instead Jackson growled lowly at the name of his Deity being said by another man.

“I’m sorry BamBam.”
“Don’t be Hyung…I….I just want her to be happy….IF YOU HURT HER!”
“Then you can kill me”

Jackson’s brothers’ eyes widened from his unexpected response and BamBam nodded holding him to his word.

Youngjae tapped Jackson leaving a tar smudge and chuckled.

“So the Mighty Jackson’s finally whipped huh”
“I’ll whip your if you ing touch me again with your nasty tar…..”
“REA! JACKSON’S USING FOUL LANGUAGE!”
“Am not! Don’t listen to him Jagi!!”

Chrys’ eyes widened from the term of endearment and the girls shook their heads saying there was a lot to talk about.

Chanyeol coughed softly from behind Mari and she turned to face the handsome young man and her smile made him swoon at the knees.

He held a hand out and before he could say anything she shook it warmly.

“HI! Ummm -cough- I mean…HI!….crap….Hello I’m Awkwar….I MEAN CRAP I’M CHANYEOL!”

Mari’s eyes widened as Chanyeol dropped to one knee and held her hand gently flashing her the most handsome sincere smile he could muster up.

“Ummm I’m really sorry about this. We just met but I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and I’m a Whorler…we have this thing…will you marry me!?”

Losing his footing Chanyeol toppled over and pulled Mari down with him so she landed on top of his chest and when his eyes opened his heart hammered in his throat as he realized he was kissing her.

Mari blinked down awkwardly then scurried to her feet as she blushed profusely.

“I’m so sorry! I don’t know what….”

She yelped as Chanyeol wrapped himself around her legs making her fall over and a low grumble erupted from his chest as he purred.

“Mine…..”

He closed his eyes happily and rubbed his face against her knee. For the first time in his life he felt at peace with the fact that he was once alone in this world but now, not anymore.

Mari didn’t know what was happening but she patted Chanyeol’s back and smiled as she felt tears dribble down her leg. Hello I’m Mari.

“It’s official, I’m forever alone….well I have Faun…..”
“What about me?”
“You have Yugyeom Karin”
“Huh?”
"You're both still too young and naive to understand don't worry about it"
“Speaking of which where is Faun?”

The Dolls all looked at their sister, their eyes becoming serious.

“There’s a lot we have to catch up on.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: -gasps for breath as if she ran a marathon- I’ve been writing this all day sweet jeebus! I’ll upload it as soon as it’s proof read because it’s my brother’s birthday this weekend so I’ll be spending all my time with him~ A lots happened and you know why it’s so long and fabulous? Because you guys are fabulous and your comments motivated me to make you all as happy as those comments made me~ What’s the next fear we’ll be facing Chrysalis? I guess we’ll find out next week on another The Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you still want to play??