░ Chapter 34 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: I forgot to say this last time but happy 7000+ views as well \o/ Anybody else get giddy when they see the number 7? Now I’ll be giddy when I see 6 too because of JYPE’s new boy group I’ll be keeping an eye out for~ So anyway hahaha Last week a lot happened! The girls are back together, lots of ships left the harbor, and we’re in one messed up realm that brings your greatest fears to life, so Chrysalis what is your biggest fear? Let’s find out on this week’s Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you want to play?

(Warning: The following chapter includes ual assault/ molestation, dark and or uncomfortable scenes that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the black void Talia held Chrysalis in her arms as tears of sorrow and regret streamed down the girl's face, hot and stinging.

The news of Miss Mona’s death had brought Chrys over the emotional edge and everyone watched in silence as her shoulders shook and her voice became raw from sobs and cries of pain.

“I shouldn’t have left……I shouldn’t have left…..I shouldn’t have left…..”

She repeated over and over again, each phrase bringing a new wave of tears. If she hadn’t left in the first place Mark wouldn’t have become a Doll and he wouldn’t have been controlled into killing Miss Mona.

Faun wouldn’t be in the Mistress Puppeteer’s grasp and they could’ve all figured out a plan to stop the evil together but no; instead she ran away, she abandoned everyone just like…..

“Chrys don’t say things like that. Nobody blames you for what’s happening.”

Talia placed her chin on top of her sister’s head and rubbed her back soothingly.

“At least the Puppet- isn’t pestering us right now”
“Jackson”
“I’m sorry but I’m just saying. She can keep feeling sorry for herself in this void of nothing or Chrys can pick her head up and end this already so everything can be as it should.”

Sitting crossed leg with Rea in front of him Jackson gently tightened his grip around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder.

He didn’t want his Deity to be in such a dangerous situation any longer but it would be insensitive of him to say pick your head up and let’s haul to the girl who just found out her Marionette Mother was killed by the hand of her own Demon and her sister is stuck with the enemy, spiraling in a dark depression.

Everyone else was starting to feel a bit impatient as well, tired of the dark and dreary atmosphere of the Nightmare Realm but they did their best not to make Chrysalis feel even worse than she was feeling now.

Jinyoung watched with narrowed eyes and a strange ache in his chest as Mari showed Chanyeol how to make a cat’s cradle with thread that came apart from her dress.

She’d have to call his name constantly because every time their fingers brushed together Chanyeol would blush profusely and he’d become very shy.

He promise he’d explain to her more about his marriage proposal once they were in a not so life threatening environment. Oh the problems of being a Whorler.

Yugyeom carried Karin on his back and he listened to her whispers in his ears contently as she tried to calm her anxiety by talking about it.

Youngjae made copies of himself and played a rousing game of rock paper scissors and BamBam was quietly snoozing away with Herbert climbing his scaly tail.

TIK TOK TIK TOK....

Hearts jumped into throats and everyone was on their feet as the Mistress’ voice echoed in the darkness.

Talia glared upwards and shook an angry fist in the air.

“Can’t you see we’re having a moment! That’s rude even for you Mis-witch!”

THE WORLD DOESN’T STOP TURNING. TIME MOVES FORWARD, THINGS MOVE ON, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU WALLOW IN YOUR OWN PITY. I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY SO I’LL MAKE A PROPOSITION.

Chrys rubbed her swollen eyes and listened carefully.

ONCE YOU GIVE THE WORDS FOR THE GAME TO START I WON’T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND YOU SHALL FACE YOUR DARKEST FEAR. SURVIVE IT AND YOU SHALL GET TO ME.

“So eager to face death huh?”

Youngjae and his clones scoffed and crossed their arms mockingly.

WAIT ANY LONGER CHRYSALIS AND YOU SHALL FACE MULTIPLE STAGES OF FEAR BUT PLAY NOW AND YOU ONLY FACE ONE FINAL FEAR. DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?

Mari turned to Chrys, concern etched on her face, and she grabbed onto her armored arm with a frown.

“Remember we’re here for you okay? We can conquer your fears together, we’ll get out of this together and we’ll always be together, don’t forget that.”

Chrys placed her hand over hers and looked around at the group before her who all had the same determined look on their faces. Swallowing the lump in she nodded and the Demons and Whorler shifted forms ready to take on anything.

Her heart hammered in her chest, sweat beading all over her body and she tried to steady her breathing. She knew what she was about to face and whether she had her friends or not it would still terrify her all the same.

“Let’s Play”

A gust of wind enveloped the group, the silence being filled with the sound of shaking chains and clattering wood boards then the voices of children.

The air grew cold and thin causing goose bumps to rise on their skin and the smell of generic cleaning products wavered.

Concrete bricks and debris circled around, colliding together to form the new environment surrounding them. Immediately the blood drained from Chrysalis’ face and she wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back.

BamBam’s crocodile jaw yawned and he rubbed his eyes with his tail to make sure he knew what he was looking at.

“A children’s school?”
“An Orphanage.”

She whispered in horror as memories flooded through her mind, adding to the environment around her to make it more vivid and horrifying.

The checkered tiled floors smudged with the foot prints of children and adults alike. Scattered toys of no enjoyment laid everywhere.

Potted plants stood limp, on the verge of death from the lack of sunlight and everyone hacked and wheezed as a breeze flew by kicking up a cloud of dust.

“We’re normal sized??”

Youngjae peered around curiously and all the Demons too were amazed that instead of the size of massive beasts they were now the same height as the girls.

“Actually I think we’re fun sized”

Yugyeom motioned upwards with his muzzle and everyone looked up and ran as an adult came walking towards them and they were almost knocked over.

They were the size of children.

“Well this …..”

Being the size he was now Chanyeol could no longer envelope someone with his body. Yugyeom’s strength was diminished due to not being massive anymore and Rea cautiously stepped away from Jackson’s horn that was aligned with her head.

Her efforts were futile however. As Jackson took a step towards her his horn bumped her head and she whined thus making him whimper.

Jinyoung chirped as he was pushed aside from the door opening behind him. Everyone ran over to the dusty cushioned couch and hid behind it.

“So people can’t see us but we can get hit by doors that’s great.”
“Jeez Master Jinyoung with all those eyes you think you would’ve seen that coming”
“Hardy har har Talia you’re a hoot”

“Welcome!”

Everyone turned their attention back towards the door as the woman in charge greeted the visitors.

There was a girl in grey sweats and a hoodie, face covered by messy raven hair and she stood small in between the two suited up social workers.

“Lin Mi-Young. Age 8. Both parents passed away in a house fire and no other known living relatives or acquaintances.”

The girl hugged herself at the mention of her name. There were other family members, other acquaintances but once they heard she had been left alone from the passing of her parents they all suddenly disappeared. Not wanting to be burdened with the upbringing of a child that wasn’t their own.

“Guys look…..”

Mari turned everyone’s attention towards the male employees who were all eyeing the new girl as if she were a piece of meat ready to be devoured.

As one of them caught the little girl's gaze he waved hauntingly with an empty smile.

“Humans are disgusting I swear……just look at how they’re looking at her!”
“Have some respect for ’s sake!”

Jinyoung and Jackson snarled in distain. The men tried to beckon to her, cooes and soft whispers, but as female employees entered the hall they immediately returned to their tasks at hand.

The girl lowered her head and moved her bangs from her eyes and they all gasped in recognition: Those purple eyes.

“Chrysalis is that you?”

Yugyeom’s jaw dropped but Chrysalis was paying no attention as she watched the memory continue.

“Sweetie why don’t you go play with the other children”

The woman urged and the adults entered another room and closed the door behind them to discuss paperwork.

The other children paid no mind to her. Dressed in simple uniforms of white buttoned up shirts and shorts or skirts they continued to scream and run around without a care in the world.

Mi-Young eyed the stairwell as another male employee arrived. He was younger than the rest, a sweet baby face and fluffy dark hair.

He knelt to her height and smiled at her.

“Well aren’t you pretty! What’s your name hon?”
“It doesn’t matter…..”
“Aww don’t say that of course it does!”

He placed a hand on her shoulder and at that moment Chrysalis turned away and gagged, her stomach in distress and wanting to exit through .

Chanyeol knelt beside her and tried to fan her with his claws. The girls crowded around her asking her what was wrong and the Demons continued to watch the scene unfold.

The young man who’s name was Lee Jung grabbed Mi-Young’s hand and pulled her deeper into the orphanage.

“He seems like a nice guy compared to the other pigs.”
“Something seems off about him though.”
“You think? Chrysalis is over here puking her brains out from the sight of that guy!”
“I have a really bad feeling……”

BamBam crawled over on all fours and patted Chrys’ back with his tail.

“What’s wrong Chrys? What did that guy do to you? Is he what you’re afraid of?”

They all looked to her wanting to know the correlation when suddenly it felt as if though time had stood still.

LA LA LA LALALALA LA LA LA LALALA

That melody that haunted all their dreams not so long ago. Jackson turned his attention back over the couch and bared his teeth with the rest of the boys following suit.

The children that were running around now stood aligned in front of the couch. Eyes ripped of their eyelids, completely black and bloody and smiles stretched so far up their faces their lips were ripping apart.

Their heads teetered in unison as they sung that eerie child’s tune. Chanyeol slowly, not to alert the impending danger at hand, gathered the girls behind him.

“Run!”

Shielded by Yugyeom the girls ran as the children’s bodies began to rip apart revealing the Rogue Dolls in disguise.

Long haired, short haired, missing hair, missing features, Demon features, the band of Rogue Dolls giggled with their eyes glowing an excited shade of silver.

Dressed in ripped up party dresses, dusty grimy Victorian style dresses, costumes, they tore the couch in half with their bare hands.

One Doll turned her head with the sound of brittle bones cracking unnaturally and she eyed the group of girls darting away.

PEEKABOO. I SEE YOU.


“Loreli…….”

Jaebeom coughed up blood and groaned as his body pulled weakly on the rusted chains keeping him tethered to the wall.

A thorny whip cut through the air and crashed against his abdomen breaking more of his ribs and the Grand Master dropped his head.

“I did not give you permission to speak. Good Doll.”

The seal glowed brightly on Faun’s neck as she bowed gripping the blood covered whip, her eyes vacant and glowing silver.

The Mistress had dressed her up as one of her own Rogues. A bandeau and skirt made of colorful exotic flowers with short black leather boots and a flower crown.

The Puppeteer hissed. Her attention was fully on the oval mirror in front of her, reflecting her game and her hands danced merrily as she controlled the army of Rogue Dolls scattering the players apart.

Irina sat cross legged on the floor with a bowl of popcorn in between her legs and she cringed as the crystal buggy Demon thing got pounded by a Rogue with the large potted plant.

The Demons were scattered, taking on at least 4 Dolls on their own each, a feat that would not be difficult if they were normal sized and the girls were no better as they ran and dodged the attacking Dolls with the Rocky Demon trying to keep them at bay the best he could.

“What’s your plan Mistress?”
“Get Chrysalis isolated so her fear can eat her alive and I’ll win”
“It’s that simple?”
“It’s that simple.”

Zombified Mark flinched in Sunmi’s arms at the mention of Chrysalis’ name and Sunmi frowned as she tangled his platinum hair in between her slender fingers.

With the Mistress controlling so many Dolls at once it’s weakening her hold on the Demon. She could just imagine the internal struggle her beloved would be going through right now.

“HA! The Whorler’s in the dirt hahaha how fitting of a Forrest Realm creature!”

Irina cheered loudly and Sunmi sighed. She looked up at the blank look on Mark’s face. Well....she did it. She finally had him in her arms but it was such an empty victory.

He couldn’t smile on his own, laugh on his own, he couldn’t do anything without the Mistress controlling him. The man she loved was just an empty husk, not capable of loving her the way she had dreamed.

Sunmi knew this would happen, she wanted to delude herself into thinking she would honestly be happy with the way things were now but deep down she was dying inside.

The man she loved was in agonizing pain and soon….wait…..soon he would die along with Chrysalis once Mistress Loreli won her game.

“See! As simple as that!”

Sunmi looked up startled from Loreli’s velvet voice of triumph and saw on the mirror that a Rogue Doll managed to tear Chrys from the group and throw her into a dark vortex sending her to a different part of the orphanage to relive different painful memories.

The girls screamed in distress and the image became all black as the gooey black Demon replicated himself over and over again until the group rode out of the room in a wave of clones with the Rogue Dolls too distracted to follow.

Irina wiped the sweat from her Mistress’ beautiful face. It was a struggle to control so many Dolls especially Rogues, both physically and mentally but she pulled it off well. Not to mention she had two powerful Demons under her control at all times, wow she was amazing.

A black shadow glided across the floor and Katalena popped up frightening Sunmi and the Demon woman hissed.

“Stupid Doll!”

Her words echoed in the little girl’s mind like a bell.

Stupid girl Stupid girl Stupid girl
Stupid girl Stupid girl Stupid girl
Stupid girl Stupid girl Stupid girl
Stupid girl Stupid girl Stupid girl
Stupid girl Stupid girl Stupid girl.

The words she would often hear in the orphanage. For the first time in a long time Katalena’s thoughts were becoming clearer, becoming her own and Sunmi could see it in her flickering eyes.

Irina looked over her shoulder at a completely still Kat and before she could ask her what was wrong she and the Mistress gasped as Kat jumped right into the mirror entering Chrysalis’ Nightmare Realm.

“Come back here!”

Loreli commanded and her eyes narrowed as the mental grip on Katalena began to deteriorate, loosening her hold on the Rogue. Oh no.

“What is it Mistress?”

Sunmi asked and Loreli said nothing and just shook her head as her eyes glowed in distress.


“YAH!”

Chrysalis yelped as the vortex spat her out on the cold concrete floor. If it weren’t for the armor she would’ve had broken bones for sure from the impact of the fall.

Picking herself up she looked around and panic began to set in.

“No no no no no no no no no”

The realization no one was with her caused her adrenaline to spike and she wrapped herself in her arms. Calling out their names no one responded, she was on her own.

The hallway was cold and narrow. The lights flickered over head from the faulty bulbs and the steel hinges creaked as they swayed.

She looked up ahead at the opening she knew all too well and as if by some unseen force her feet started carrying her towards it.

The sleeping area. Rows upon rows of iron bunk beds where the children slept at night. Thin cushions, thick enough to not feel the bars underneath but so thin they provided no comfort at all.

It was morning, around breakfast time. The children had already gotten ready and were stuffing their faces with the cook’s bland food in the meal hall.

But little Mi-Young was always last behind. She had no will to follow the children. She had no will to do anything on her own.

She kept questioning how she ended up in this place, what she did wrong that the world would punish her to such an early grave.

That’s when Lee Jung coaxed her out of her shell. The employee was always so kind to her, paying special attention to her and she assumed he was a nice person.

When the other male employees would approach her Lee Jung would be there in a heart beat to shoo them away and she thought it was an act of endearment but soon she learned she was wrong.

Years went by in that dusty run down orphanage and Mi-Young began to smile again despite her horrible circumstances.

She even made a new friend, a quiet friend. The two were inseparable. But no one took notice to her drastic change except for Lee Jung.

He saw the way that her beautiful face radiated with her smile, those purple eyes bright and alert when she associated with the mute girl.

She was so beautiful, and she was his and his alone.

Chrysalis forced herself to hide behind a bunk and watch as young Mi-Young sat in between Lee Jung’s legs as he endearingly brushed her raven hair.

She was blissfully unaware of the true dark thoughts behind that young man’s cheery smile.

She didn’t notice how his hands lingered on her chest for a second too long as he made sure her shirt was buttoned to the very top.

She didn’t notice how his legs rubbed against hers, inching her skirt higher and higher little by little.

She didn’t notice something was strange until this moment that the young man brushed her hair to one side and placed a kiss on her neck taking her by surprise.

“Lee Jung Oppa what are you doing? Ow….”

His mouth parted slightly, on the young girl’s flesh until he marked her almost painfully and she stood up and covered the sore spot with her small hand.

The young man’s smile didn’t falter in fact it only grew.

“What do you mean Mi-Young? I didn’t do anything.”

Chrysalis kept the vile down and she placed a hand over that spot on her neck but now in place of that foul love bite was Mark’s seal and she took comfort in that thought.

The sun blared through the windows blinding Chrysalis as a new memory began to play. She ran behind the cushioned love seat and her eyes began to water.

Don’t do it Mi-Young, please, Don’t do it.

**knock knock**

“No…..”

She whimpered in defeat. Lee Jung looked up from his paperwork with rounded eyes.

“Who is it?”
“Oppa”

Chrysalis watched as those bright round eyes immediately darkened with some wicked thoughts and he plastered on his most handsome smile.

“Come in Mi-Young!”

The young girl stepped inside and looked around the small room. She’s never been in here before. He watched her as she observed her surroundings and as her eyes landed on his bed he his lips hungrily.

“What is it Mi-Young, its recess time you should be out playing.”
“But you weren’t there.”

He motioned for her to come inside and Chrysalis silently begged her eyes to look away for she knew what was going to happen next but she couldn’t.

“What are you doing?”
“Just adult stuff, a young girl like you wouldn’t understand.”

Mi-Young stood by him at his desk and peered down at the papers and she cutely scrunched up her nose at the large legal mumbo jumble typed out on the pages.

She hummed curiously as Lee Jung went digging through his drawers and he gleamed when he found a deck of cards.

“Would you like to play?”
“Yes please!”

Mi-Young’s eyes lit up. She always played Solitaire with her father and the sight of the cards were bringing back fond memories.

Lee Jung motioned for her to sit in his lap and Chrysalis cried and lifted the love seat and threw it at him but as if he were an illusion the furniture went right through him and shattered against the wall without the two even noticing.

She ran to the door and pulled on the knob desperately but it wouldn’t open. Her blood ran cold as she heard the sound of a zipper being undone.

She couldn’t move. She couldn’t look. Oh how she wish she could go back in time and know what she knew now.

Mi-Young happily laid the cards out on the table and hummed curiously as Lee Jung placed a hand on her lower stomach pulling her closer to him.

“Oppa?”
“Don’t mind me Mi-Young you just keep playing”

He cooed sweetly. She did as she was told but she felt uncomfortable as his other hand slipped underneath her and adjusted something soft and firm under her.

“The six goes over there…..”

Chrysalis squeezed her eyes shut, covered her ears and dropped to the floor.

He rubbed himself against her.

He would ask her to bounce on him, and his hand would slip ever so lightly above her lady part to pull her down and grind her more against him. What ever was under her became harder and harder and soon Lee Jung started panting in her ear.

All grown up now Chrysalis knew exactly what was happening and she wanted to vomit violently. She could still feel his hot breath sticking to the side of her neck, his moans of pleasure making her feel sick to her stomach, and the ghost of his touch around her womanhood as he held her down when his hips came to an abrupt halt and he whimpered in ecstasy.

“Oh my God”
“That’s super horrid”

The Mistress and her Dolls looked in the mirror in disgust from Chrysalis’ memory. In another part of the orphanage she had taunted the rest of the Demons and the girls by showing them what was happening to Chrysalis through a rip in the dimension.

Everyone looked on in horror, all blood draining from their faces and their stomachs wanting to evacuate. They shielded Karin’s eyes, men held their ladies to keep them from looking at the scene and Demon’s became beyond agitated from the human race and cursed to high heavens.

Loreli put her fingers to her lips. She didn’t expect that at all. A poor young girl molested by someone she trusted, what could be more scary than that.

She watched the muted scene as Chrys’ friends yelled and screamed for her and she felt a dull ache in her chest.

Sunmi’s eyes too were rounded in horror. The bright eyed lovely girl she’s come to know, how could something so dark and evil happen to her but she keeps smiling?

She looked up at Mark and gasped. His blank silver eyes had a single tear fall as he faced the mirror. Inside Demon Mark roared with such anger and desperation the power emanating from him caused a tinge of pain in the Mistress’ head and she winced.

This wasn’t good. She was getting too tired, too weak and the Demon is becoming too strong with emotions.

The room began to fog up, temperature dropping to an icy state and Sunmi cringed as a massive beast materialized behind her with silver eyes slanted and glowing.

“Destroy her”

Loreli’s unforgiving voice commanded and the massive Demon roared, shaking the entire castle and it walked over everyone and disappeared through the magic door.

Chrysalis laid curled on the floor in a puddle of her own tears as the scene replayed over and over again. She was so young and naïve, she didn’t know any better, oh God why did this happen?

Once his breathing regained normality Lee Jung dismissed Mi-Young, scattering cards all over the floor and told her not to speak of anything that happened in this room and she was terrified.

His voice was so cold, so…so threatening she actually feared for her life if she didn’t do as she was told.

She finally picked her head up and noticed her surroundings had changed and her heart sank to her stomach.

Thunder crashed over head and rain came down like missiles, hitting the tin roof over and over again, it sounded as though they were in the middle of a war.

The power was out and children were gathered in the front of the orphanage where employees lit candles and placed buckets under leaks to keep children from getting wet.

But Chrysalis wasn’t with them because Mi-Young wasn’t. No, Mi-Young was trapped on the other side of the large orphanage, crouching in the darkness trying to catch her breath as Lee Jung calmly walked around the halls beckoning to her as if she were an animal.

She had woken up in a daze, a weakness Mari pointed out not too long ago, and it took her a moment to realize Lee Jung was standing over her bed staring down at her hungrily.

There was a tightness in his pants and as she sat up Lee Jung pushed her back down making her cry out. His touch was so rough and his hands so sweaty.

“Stay!”

He hissed through clenched teeth and Mi-Young bit his arm and ran away down the hall. She called for help but her voice was being drowned out by the heavy rain and thunder.

She tripped over her nightgown and crawled into a dark corner. Her young purple eyes met her older purple eyes, both glistening with fear.

“Oh Mi-Young don’t be that way. Don’t run away from Oppa. Oppa loves you.”

His voice was cold and delirious. He mocked her and her behavior. Recalling memories they had together of them playing, him brushing her hair and teaching her how to make different hand puppets for Chima.

Chrysalis stood up and she cried out when Lee Jung made eye contact with her. He laughed demonically and his spine began bending in grotesque angles as he changed.

His eyelids were ripped off, his eyes black with silver irises and a smile painfully stretched and filled with razor sharp fangs.

Skin was missing around his half body revealing fleshy muscle and white bone and a skeleton like tail whipped out from behind him and wagged excitedly.

“Oh Mi-……Chrysalis

Chrys screamed as Lee Jung came sprinting towards her and she ran down the hall for her life, a feeling of nostalgia washing through her as Mi-Young now ran beside her.

The skeleton tail reached out tripping the two girls and without missing a step Chrysalis scooped her younger self in her arms and continued to run.

“RUN CHRYSALIS RUN HAHAHAHA! I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE SWEET VICTORY!”

Loreli’s eyes were blazing as she controlled the Demon Lee Jung and the Rogue Dolls in the massive room hollered and cheered like wild animals.

Sunmi looked around uncomfortably and shrunk down next to Mark as the voices just rose in volume as Chrysalis kept running in the looping hallway.

She looked up and saw that his eyes were flickering, his jaw clenched, and she finally gave in.

She grabbed Doll Mark and pulled him to his feet to head out the door. Irina looked up from her cheering and narrowed her eyes with a smirk.

“What? Time to your boy toy before his Deity dies and takes him with her to her grave?”

“Something like that”

Irina was thrown off by the foreign tone in Sunmi’s voice and watched as she dragged the Demon out the door.

She pulled him up the hallway where a distorted wall was weakening with the Mistress’ over exertion of magic.

Standing in front of the rip of a dimension Sunmi made Mark face him and she pulled his face to hers for one final bitter sweet kiss.

Tears dribbled down her face, wishing he could wrap his arms around her one last time but she had to do what she had to do because she loved him.

**SLAP**

Right across the face Sunmi slapped Mark with all her force and his eyes flickered, blue trying to overthrow silver.

The Mistress’ hold was weak, if Mark really tried he should be able to fight off her grasp and save Chrysalis.

“Mark! You have to focus!”

She slapped him again with a sob. She was striking his beautiful face. This face she loved for so long.

“Chrysalis needs you! Fight her Mark fight Loreli’s hold! She’s weakened! COME ON!”

She pounded on his chest with her closed fists, emotionally and physically draining herself.

“YOU’RE A DEMON! YOUR DEITY NEEDS YOU! NOW!”

She put extra emphasis on the word Deity and she dropped her hands as her head began to spin from a certain Rogue Dolls pulsing powers.
She swayed forward and gasped as Mark held her in his arms, his entire body shaking and glowing blue.

“Thank you”

His husky voice whispered weakly. She looked up at him and for a split second Sunmi got to see Mark’s beautiful normal dark eyes before she shoved him into the vortex.  

The rip in the dimension sealed and the pounding headache in her head was making her see spots in her vision.

“!”

The blood drained from Sunmi’s face and spilled out of the gaping hole where her heart used to be.

Irina held Sunmi’s beating heart in her hand, her face contorted in a sick pleasure. She pushed Sunmi’s body over and tossed the organ on the floor where her blood began to pool.

“I knew you were pathetic…..”

The golden haired Doll hissed venomously but deep down she felt a slight pain of guilt. She may have actually started liking the pathetic Demon Woman but no one interferes with her Mistress’ plans and lives.

The seal on Sunmi’s neck glowed silver and vanished into thin air as her body let out it’s final breath.


Mi-Young pointed towards the janitor’s closet and the two took shelter inside and held each other tightly.

Lee Jung ran right by it, too corrupted by delirium and the girls sighed in relief but it was short lived as he came back sniffing the air.

Chrysalis held her hand over Mi-Young’s mouth and Mi-Young held a hand over Chrys’ mouth and the two watched and counted the seconds until their death.

His head turned towards the door, all the bones cracking and grinding in an unnatural way and he smiled with drool rushing down his chin.

Chrys picked up the little girl and held her in her arms while turning her back towards the door. No one protected her before and she wouldn’t let the same thing happen again even if it weren’t real.

Mi-Young screamed as the skeleton tail tore through the door, wrapping itself around Chrysalis’ neck and she gagged as it dragged her out.

It sizzled from the Celestial armor making the Demon cackle maniacally. Gasping for breath she clawed at the tail choking her, unaware of her seal glowing in distress. She was dying.

Mi-Young took a broom and whacked the monster with her eyes closed. The same way Chrysalis would act when she was clearing the spider webs in the manor because to be honest she too was freaked out by spiders but she wanted to protect Mark.

“Mark……”

His name ghosted her lips as her vision began to darken.

“GET THE OFF HER!”

Chrysalis’ body dropped to the floor as Lee Jung was tackled by a brooding Mark with one eye silver and one eye blue.

Somewhere in his mind Loreli’s screams of anger and protest could be heard but Mark was too enveloped in his own rage to be controlled by her commands any longer.

His inner Demon roared mightily, already feeling empowered from being in his Deity’s proximity and it ripped itself free of silver chains.

Mark pinned the Demon under him and pounded his fists into his face, blood splattering everywhere as they both roared.

He wanted to tear this Son of a apart limb from limb for touching his Deity! He wanted his blood!

“Yah!”

Mi-Young cried out as she shook Chrysalis’ body and Mark seized his attack, face covered in blood and he looked over his shoulder and immediately blurred to his Deity’s side.

He pulled her into his arms and hissed as the armor burned him. Mi-Young watched horrified as his skin began to bubble and she started to pull on the leather straps making the celestial armor fall to the floor.

Mark looked up at the little girl and smiled gratefully.

“Thank you Pretty”

He lifted a hand and wiped away the tears from the little girl’s purple eyes and she smiled warmly and kissed his hand.

The little girl vanished in lights and Mark peered down at the pale face of his Love and he frowned.

He squeezed his eyes shut, his mind in a heated battle trying to keep himself in complete control and not follow Loreli’s wishes of ripping Chrys’ head off. With one less Doll to control thanks to Irina the Mistress had gained a little power back.

His claws elongated as he grabbed onto half her face with unnecessary force.

I don’t want to kill her! No! Please don’t make me do it!

Mark’s eyes flew open as Chrysalis grabbed onto his hand with her own and looked up at him with teary purple eyes.

“Don’t listen to her. I can hear her in your head. Don’t you dare listen to her or I won’t love you anymore.”

She gave him her warmest smile and with a racing heart Mark bent down and kissed his Deity with all his being.

The seal on his neck began to flicker in distress then vanished as the two began to glow blue. This Demon was taken by a Deity and no one shall interfere.

Tears of happiness and relief streamed down both of their faces as they wrapped each other in their embraces.

The kiss grew more passionate, tongues pushing past teeth and love and desire conveyed. Mark pulled back and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead, his body shaking from overwhelming emotion.

Chrysalis tightened her grip on Mark’s chest and closed her eyes in content as his presence once again enveloped her, bringing her peace and she in turn wrapped his inner Demon in a warm light.

“Do you still kinda sorta love me Pretty?”
“Forever. Not even death can due us part.”

LA LA LA LALALALA LA LA LA

The two looked over at Lee Jung who had rose to his feet, limbs broken and bending grotesquely from Mark’s attack and an army of Rogue’s appeared behind him with glowing silver eyes.

“We have to get to the bridge….”

Chrys groaned as she tried to stand and Mark frowned.

“You shouldn’t be moving.”
“I just got you back and I’m not going to watch us die because I’m not moving.”

Mark gave her that devilishly handsome grin she loved so much and he bit his lower lip.

“God I’ve missed you Pretty.”

Chrysalis helped Mark from the floor and he pulled her onto his back.

“Your wish is my command. To the bridge.”

Lee Jung roared and Chrys held on tight as Mark shifted into True Demon form. She held onto his horns causing her seal to glow and the already mighty beast began to evolve.

Growing even larger in size, it’s mace like tail split into two and the rocks and scales covering his body thickened into an impenetrable armor. Under Chrysalis the rocks rose to create a sturdy seat to keep her comfortable and securely in place on his neck.

It’s elongated claws dug into the floor and roared a mighty roar, a roar that sent fear through the Rogues all the way up to Loreli who had sweat beading down her face.

“What’s happening?”

Chrysalis’ body glowed in white and her outfit changed from black leather to a beautiful white gown.

Her messy raven hair was glossed over and in a high ponytail with a beaded band dangling across her forehead with matching bracelets.

Her eyes began to glow blue as did Demon Mark’s and she was astonished that she now saw out of his eyes.

“I’m under your control Pretty”
“But what about the Puppeteer…..”
“You are my Deity, your command is absolute. You broke her control when you told me not to listen to her.”
“Okay then, Mark to the bridge and step on it!”
“Yes My Love”

Mark roared and the hall shook as he blurred right through the building wall with the Demon and Rogues struggling to keep up.

“You’re so fast!”

Wind whipped past her as Mark moved so fast. Everything around her would have looked like a blur through her human eyes but seeing through his eyes everything looked as if it were going normal speed.

“You bring out the true power hidden within me. How could you leave me Pretty? Did I do something to upset you? I’m so sorry I….”
“Sunmi pushed me out the window and ugh no you didn’t but can we not talk about this now please.”
“As you wish My Love”

Mark’s eyes narrowed as Rogues flew into the air around him and immediately he knocked them aside with his mace like tail destroying them on impact.

Chrysalis looked over her shoulder making Mark turn his head to peer behind him and she gasped.

The Demon following them was large. In the shape of a dragon it was a complete skeleton and in between the bones was black muscle tissue keeping it together.

It’s silver eyes pierced her soul sending tingles of fear down her spine and Mark purred calming her.

“I won’t let him touch you My Love.”
“Is this your way of calling me Master?”
“As embarrassing as it is, yes it is haha. It‘s not my fault”

Mark ducked under the bridge where young Mi-Young ran away from Lee Jung and the corrupted young man was sent away by the two homeless gentlemen who took her under their care and the rest of her life was history.

Turning around to face the monster Mark dug his claws into the ground as Chrysalis yelled into the air.

“I survived this round! Where are you!?”

Though Mark was growling menacingly at the enemies in front of him deep down he was purring as he felt his Deity’s confidence course through his being.

The skeleton Demon roared and sent his tail flying straight towards Mark.

“Have some Honor you piece of ! She survived this round so bring us to your Mistress!”

A large black hole opened and spat up the rest of the Demons, the girls and a Whorler who was happy to be back to normal size.

Demon Jackson grabbed onto the bone tail and flipped the Demon over his head and slammed him into the ground with impeccable force.

Chrysalis looked up astonished by how Jackson too had changed with Rea on his neck holding onto his horns dressed like a Goddess.

The evolved Demons were now larger than Yugyeom. Jackson’s horns were more curled, his muscles more protruding and his body shielded in a leathery armor.

His ram like legs were thicker and his stubby tail grew out long and thick and acted like a bat to keep things away from his Deity on his neck.

BamBam smiled with remnants of Dolls in his teeth and the rest of the creatures too were covered in blood from surviving the hoard of Rogues unfairly sent after them when they were pint sized.

Jackson huffed steam from his nose feeling annoyed as Youngjae stood proudly with his fists on his hips. If it weren’t for his cloning abilities they all surely wouldn’t be alive right now.

“I hate to admit it but you’re really kind of handy Youngjae.”
“I know~”
“ you”
“What? You want me to say you’re handy too? You only became useful when Rea took control of you. OW!

Rea lifted her hand controlling Jackson to lift his massive claw and she whacked Youngjae in the head and he whined.

“I’m sorry. I get a bit carried away in these kinds of situations.”

Talia and Karin who were protectively held in Yugyeom’s stoney hands lit up as they saw Chrysalis on their Master’s back.

“Master!”

Mari ran over with Chanyeol following her on all fours and she hugged her Master’s massive rocky forearm longingly.

“I knew it!"

Mark lowered his muzzle and nudged her affectionately.

“Thank you for always believing in me.”
“I knew something was wrong when you came home with dyed hair!”
“Is it really that strange?”
“As strange as myself wearing black Master”
“Then yes that is VERY strange hahaha”

He eyed Chanyeol who was standing way too close to his Doll. His gaze narrowed and at first he felt irritated but Chrysalis soothed him.

“You can worry about him later Mark but for now…..”

Everyone turned towards the sound of clapping and the girls gasped as Faun stood next to a blood covered Irina. The Demon and Rogues gathered behind them and smiled eerily.

“Faun. Faun come back to me Darling it’s me Master Mark.”

Mark coaxed her mind but his voice was being jumbled by a pulsing in her head caused by the girl next to her. Irina tsked teasingly and placed an arm over her shoulder.

“Uh huh huh I already had to dispose of one Doll who went against my Mistress and I’m not in the mood to get rid of another so quickly. Isn’t that right Faun~”

Faun’s head nodded blankly sending waves of aggression through Mark’s body.

“And you Katalena! How could you go against the Mistress and bring everyone together!? What’s gotten into you!?”

Katalena’s little form materialized from the floor and she smiled and pointed up towards Chrysalis.

A Demon cannot control someone’s thoughts. Rogue Dolls are easily manipulated by the Mistress because they have no mind of their own but when Sunmi kept verbally abusing her it brought the little girl’s mind back gradually and she is now able to fight off Loreli’s weakening hold as Mark did because she was a Doll who once belonged to someone else.  

Irina looked crushed as the little girl looked up adoringly at the Demon’s Deity and she scoffed and crossed her arms.

“My Mistress awaits you for the final round. Are you ready Chrysalis?”
“Let’s play.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: I was in the zone writing this once we got into the dark scene with young Chrysalis then I had to stop and work out and I was so irritated I was like noooo I want to write! Mark and Chrys and everyone are back together and we can kinda thank Sunmi for that, may she rest in peace! Next chapter we finally face the Mistress in person that’s caused so much destruction and how will she fare against Demon’s empowered by their Deities? The final epic battle will unfold next week on another The Playhouse: The Final Game m(_ _)m Do you still want to play?

(PS# If you enjoy my story please share it with your friends \o/ They dont even have to be on AFF or like Idols~ They can be your best friend, your neighbor, your lunch lady hahaha I just want more people to enjoy~)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MR. VISUAL FLYING MEMBER OF GOT7 MARK TUAN♥ HOPE ALL CONTINUES TO BE WELL AND YOU HAVE A HAPPY DAY \(^.^)/