░ Chapter 37 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: I’m really glad you guys didn’t get MAD from the short update before \o/ Get it? Like GOT7’s new Mini Album being released on the 29th…..MAD…..okay anyway! Is everyone suited up?! Armor on?! Activated and glowing!? Demons by your side ready to tear Rogue Dolls apart!? The moment we’ve all been waiting for the Final battle! Who will win!? The Evil Mistress Puppeteer Loreli who was done wrong by the Grand Master when he was a naïve Demon or the Grand Master who has learned from his mistakes and has grown along with his friends!? Blood will be spilt! Bodies will be torn apart! BUT WE JUST GOTTA DO IT ON THIS WEEK’S PLAYHOUSE: THE FINAL GAME m(_ _)m ARE YOU READY TO PLAY!?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I WANT THEM ALL DEAD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!? DEAD!!!!!

Loreli’s now rough and gravely accented voice cackled maniacally, body trembling, eyes bulging and blazing with all traces of humanity gone.

Her sticky drool leaking from her stretched jaw dribbled down the smooth white bone of Namjoon’s vertebrate and the monstrous Demon roared menacingly.

The tangible darkness shook, temperatures rising to an almost blistering heat, the atmosphere being filled with the shrill screeches and cheers of Rogue Dolls as they danced around their Mistress singing that damned tune once more.

Jaebeom gathered his strength. Staggering to his feet he clenched his fists and roared as his body too shifted into true Demon form. Dropping to all fours, thick black fur erupting from his ripping skin as he grew in size.

The Demon Mistress hisses as she once again comes face to face to the being that haunts her dreams.

He really was a thing of beauty no matter what form. The Imperial black Lion Demon with glowing emerald eyes, smooth curled horns with jagged spikes of onyx creating it’s mighty mane, it was as beautiful as it was deadly.

Jaebeom narrowed his gaze at his enemy as he spoke to his allies.

“I don’t expect you all to forgive me for what I’ve done nor do I have the right to ask you to aid me…..”

“Not this sappy ! UGH! Shut it Jaebeom and save it for someone who cares! Time to kick some Rogue Doll !”

Jackson chuckled excitedly. The Ram like Demon pounded on his chests then dropped to all fours as fire erupted from his horns.

“You ready My Love?”

He purred and Rea wordlessly nodded, her eyes blazing a vibrant shade of red and the two dashed passed the Grand Master and began swatting Dolls away like flies.

Digging his massive claws into the darkness Jackson crawled upwards till he was looking down at everyone and he came crashing down like a fireball setting his enemies ablaze.

Loreli winced as girls’ bodies turned to ash. Screaming individuals engulfed in fire blurred around and cried till their lifeless bodies dropped to the floors, their flesh gone and their corpses sizzling.

From controlling the Dolls each death pained her, she felt what they felt, but it only made her stronger.

Namjoon swung his tail around full force and Rea lifted her arms causing her Demon to catch the on coming attack impressively. Jackson smirked.

“You are friggin amazing Jagi you know that?”
“……thank you……”

“Over there Yugyeom! Watch out! Nice shot! Hey look out!”

Under Yugyeom’s massive form Karin pointed out on coming enemies to her friend as she too fought off Dolls of her own.

She never liked to fight, she didn’t have any skill but it took a lot of arm muscle to carry around those piles of Mangas from her room to downstairs which left her with impressive arm strength.

Startled, she’d squeal and push another girl away and the individual would be sent hurdling backwards right into BamBam’s area where they became his mid battle snack.

In between his mighty jaws they’d be grinded and after swallowing he’d cutely his mouth clean with his tongue asking

“Is there anything on my face?~”

“YAH!”

She screamed as a Doll crawled under the Maknae Demon’s tail and latched itself onto her ankles causing her to fall. The monstrous looking Doll smiled evily and Karin shrieked as it's jaw fell to the floor grotesquely.

“CHOO PAH!”

Herbert became infuriated. The little Demon penguin bounced on the Rogue’s head and it screeched as she swatted him away effortlessly.

His little blue body rolled away and he groaned as he finally sat up with his head spinning. He saw birds flying around his vision and as he followed them his eyes began to glow.

“Herbert!?”

The little penguin came sprinting towards his Mistress squawking angrily and it’s tiny body erupted as it transformed into a majestic Hippogriff.

A mythical creature with the body of a horse and the head, wings, and claws of a griffin, covered in blue feathers and a horn on it’s head, screeched causing the Rogue to let go off Karin and cover her ears.

The evil Doll gagged as Herbert trampled all over her body with his powerful legs and he snapped her neck with his powerful beak.

He trotted over to his Mistress and picked her up by the back of her shirt and dusted her off with his wing.

Karin was wide eyed as Herbert lowered himself so she could ride on his back.

“How did you…….”
“Choo pah!”
“Are you sure it’s okay? I mean I don’t want to hurt you or anything….I’ve been eating quite a bit of cookies…..”

Shyly she mounted her Hippogriff. She held on tightly as he took off into the air and perched on Yugyeom’s shoulder like a bird.

“Herbert is that you!?”
“Choo Pah!”
“Watch over Karin for me will ya? I’m a bit preoccupied haha You’re a good pengu….Hippo….you’re a good Herbert Herbert!”

Yugyeom chuckled as he crushed bodies in his stony hands and Herbert screeched and took off with Karin squealing and holding onto her glasses.

Faun and Irina fought head to head, blue against silver. The curly blonde tumbled around gracefully to avoid the pageant Doll’s thorny whip while laughing.

“I was really beginning to take a shine to you with both of us being pageant Dolls and all! You were so much more useful than pathetic Sunmiiiiii!“

Faun didn’t see as she blurred behind her back and she gasped as her pale hand struck her across the face, her cheek stinging and becoming red.

“I was always so mesmerizing! I always got into everybody’s head~ What was your talent?~ Maybe I’ll practice it in honor of your passing!“

With blood dribbling down her lip Faun cracked her whip and furrowed her brows as Irina caught it in her gloved grip, her expression growing sinister and psychotic as she imagined her death.

The thorns dug into her skin, spilling blood on the floor but she felt nothing at all. She crazily brought her wounded hand to to the thick red liquid life deliciously and Faun cringed before yelling.

“I’m funny! What do you call a person stuck in a hole they can’t get out of?”
“I’ll humor you before I kill you, what?”
“DITCHED!”

Faun narrowed her gaze and tugged on her whip hard pulling Irina to the ground. The Rogue looked over to her side and her eyes widened in horror as Chanyeol came rushing towards her leaving trenches in his wake. Being ensnared she couldn’t move.

Her petite body was crushed under his heavy weight and spikes. Faun gagged as she wiggled her whip free of Irina’s severed hand.

“IRINA!”

Loreli cried out painfully from the loss of her ace Doll, her best friend, and she sent Namjoon after the rolling Whorler. The skeletal Demon swiped at the Monster ball and the beast groaned as he was sent flying.

Unraveling and airborne Mari fell out of his hold and she screamed as she plummeted to the Earth expecting her end.

She opened her eyes curiously and looked up at Jinyoung’s many eyes that mirrored her reflection.

“My damsel in distress”
“My Hero haha”

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Chanyeol came rolling by knocking Rogues out of Mari’s proximity. He refrained from rolling over Jinyoung till he was nothing but a pile of crystal dust.

Jinyoung placed Mari to the side and told her the battle field was no place for a Princess and he blurred over to aid Chanyeol.

“I think we need to discuss…..”
“SHE’S MINE YOU HEAR ME BUGGY BOY MINE MINE MINE!”
“Control yourself man!”
“MINE!”

“KING ME KING ME!”

Talia laughed as she rode the shoulders of one of the few male Rogues. Grabbing his crooked head in her arms her eyes glowed brightly as she pulled his skull straight from his spine and she threw it at Youngjae who was thinking with his hand under his chin.

The rambunctious duo had turned this sick game into their own sick game. Rogue Dolls were stuck to the floor by Youngjae’s tar creating a large game of checkers.

Youngjae ducked non-chalantly as one of his clones protected him from a flying enemy and he made his move by hopping on the heads of Dolls till they collapsed under his massive weight crushing them to death.

“How did you win!? I thought you were stupid!”
“HOW RUDE MASTER YOUNGJAE! TAKES SOMEONE STUPID TO KNOW SOMEONE STUPID!”
“Come and say that to my face!”
“Will you two focus please. We’re in the middle of a battle.”
“So sorry Miss Mona~”

Mona blurred around effortlessly, moving so fast she looked like a flickering flame.

Enticing the Dolls with her elegant gestures, whispering loving words to them to hypnotize them the Rogues stood no chance as she disposed of them one by one, just as she’s done to so many others before.

Quickly and painlessly she grabbed them by their necks and snapped them broken, silently mourning the death of each beautiful human who’s lives were cut too short.

Jaebeom looked on in horror as the number of Rogues dramatically decreased from the efforts of his friends and he roared calling for everyone’s attention.

“NO! STOP! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING YOU MUST STOP!”

His words were futilely drowned out by falling bodies, screams, and shattering bones. He looked at Loreli and his eyes widened as her body began to glow.

“What are you talking about?! I’m pretty sure we’re winning!”

Jackson managed through gritted teeth as he was engaged in hand to hand combat with Namjoon. Sensing something was going on Rea looked up at her enemy and the Demon whined as his Deity made him pull away reluctantly.

“Rea! What are you doing!? We almost had him!”
“She’s too strong now”

Loreli froze welcomingly as the soul shards she had implanted in all the Rogues were returning to her after leaving their deceased bodies. She was becoming whole once more and was now at full power.

“YOU FOOLS PLAYED RIGHT INTO MY HANDS HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

She dove her hands into the black muscle of her Demon and he roared mightily as the power coursed through his veins. His body enlarged, his bones becoming more dense and jagged and everyone gasped.

As the last Rogue was killed by Mark and Chrysalis’ hands Namjoon’s horns grew massive and the Demon charged straight for the Maknae.

“DIE!”

Loreli cackled as Namjoon wrapped his claws around Yugyeom’s neck and lifted him from the floor making him gag.

“NO!”

Karin screamed and flew over to aid her friend but she and Herbert were sent plummeting to the ground from a swing of a massive skeletal tail. Herbert reverted back to his little penguin form as both motionless bodies began to pool blood.

“ACK! KARIN!…..HYUNG HELP!”

Yugyeom cried as he felt his stoney body begin to shatter under the pressure but he immediately dropped to the floor as Jaebeom latched onto Namjoon’s neck with his powerful jaws.

Jaebeom held on as Namjoon shook violently trying to dislodge the Grand Master and Loreli cheered in triumph as the mighty Demon Lion was sent skidding across the floor.

“DESTROY HIM!”

Namjoon blurred right passed Jinyoung and Youngjae and pounced on Jaebeom’s body and everyone yelled as they heard the sound of his horns being severed from his head.

The evil being looked back with Jaebeom’s horn in his mouth and he spat it out disgustedly and he whined as Loreli scolded him.

“STOP TOYING WITH HIM! STUPID DEMONS AND YOUR PRIDE! KILL HIM!”

Turning back to the now human form Jaebeom Namjoon was ready to devour him but he roared as BamBam bulldozed his larger form into the wall with Yugyeom following suit and throwing punches.

Chanyeol scooped up Jaebeom’s body and rolled him over to Mari who was comforting an unconscious Karin in her arms.

Mark ran over and nudged Karin with his muzzle and he released a breath in relief when she pushed his face away, the steam making her uncomfortable.

All Dolls seized movement as Mark took control and they aimlessly huddled in the corner with Rea and Jackson following.

“You are all to stay here you understand?”

“NO ING WAY MAN!”

Jackson huffed as Rea slid down his back and checked on her sisters. Mark growled and head butted his best friend’s chest.

“I need you to watch over my girls!”
“You guys need me on the field!”
“I need you to keep them safe Jackson! I can’t focus if I know they’re in danger!”
“THAN GET THE USELESS ONES LIKE JINYOUNG OR YOUNGJAE!”
“JACKSON PLEASE!”

The two roared at each other in disagreement and Jackson instantly softened as Rea placed a hand on his furry shin while cradling Jaebeom in her arms.

“I….need you here….please.”
“But……”
“My family needs to be safe please Jackson. Please.”

She pleaded with glistening eyes and the Ram Demon sighed and took position as guard. He crossed his arms and huffed out steam.

“So what’s your plan Markie?”

The two ducked as Yugyeom and BamBam’s bodies were sent flying over their heads and the younger Demons had no strength to fight on.

Youngjae and Jinyoung stood by the fallen younger and narrowed their gazes at the skeletal Demon who crouched and was ready to charge again as if nothing happened.

Chanyeol curled into a ball and rolled straight ahead but the Demon was too strong and he bounced off and landed with the rest of the group.

“That hurt……”

He groaned as he sprawled out, breathing heavily. Mari brushed his arm concernedly and she looked up at her Master and Sister.

“You guys have more power as Demon and Deity than Rea and Jackson. We’ll be fine here but you’re the only one who can stop Loreli, Chrysalis! Don’t be afraid and trust Master Mark!”

Chrysalis looked over her shoulder at the brooding Demon who was trying to swat Miss Mona away as she distracted him. She looked back at her comrades and nodded.

“I can do this. WE can do this! Right Mark?”

Demon Mark purred and shook his head excitedly as he turned to face his enemy.

“I’m a mighty Demon My Love. There’s nothing I can’t do!”
“We really need to watch that ego of yours…..”

His chest rumbled with a hearty laugh and the girls held their hair as their Master blurred forward with incredible speed.

“Mona fall back”
“Will you be alright Master?”

“This fight is between Loreli and I now”

Chrysalis stated determinedly and Mona nodded. The Marionette left the Skeletal Demon’s line of vision and it roared violently as it’s horns got tangled with Mark’s like two bulls.

“Loreli stop! It’s over! You don’t have to do this!”

Chrys tried to reason with the lost girl as she tightened her grip on Mark to keep from falling off.

“IT’S OVER!? OH NO CHRYSALIS IT’S JUST BEGUN! A BATTLE OF WILL! WHO SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!? THE SCORNED DOLL OR THE COVETED DOLL!?  IT’LL BE OUR FINEST HOUR!”

Loreli cackled as she forced Namjoon forward and Chrys gritted her teeth as she forced Mark forward.

She was so strong. Her evil powers were in complete contrast to her Deity powers but both were evenly matched.

“Loreli I don’t want to hurt you! Just give yourself up!”
“TRYING TO APPEAL TO MY HUMANITY IS FUTILE! I WANT YOU ALL DEAD!”

Mark groaned as Namjoon shook his head in an attempt to free himself but the blue aura Demon stood his ground. If his hold slipped he was done for. His eyes glowed as he connected with his Deity.

“Chrysalis you know we have to kill her”
“I……but……she’s just hurting…..She’s been taken over by pain and hatred but the real Loreli has to still be there somewhere…..”
“Pretty, you and I both know that human girl is gone now. I know you don’t want to take a life but it has to be done. I won‘t let her hurt you or anyone else again.”

Mark roared as he pushed Loreli back and the Mistress gritted her teeth. So this is the power of a Deity. She’s so strong.....but she has a fatal flaw.

“….-sniffle-……”

Everyone was puzzled as Loreli’s body relaxed and her shoulders began to shake with her soft cries. She looked up teary eyed at Chrysalis with a full human appearance and her voice sounded so pained.

“Please…..please don’t hurt me…..”

She whispered horrified and Talia groaned and rolled her eyes.

“And I thought she was psycho before!”

Loreli continued to cry tears. Jinyoung activated his abilities and growled. She was trying to confuse Chrysalis. The Deity feeling sympathy for the poor soul was lowering her guard as the evil Demon’s power only grew.

“Don’t listen to her Chrys! She’s trying to mess with your head again! You know she’s twisted!”

Faun yelled with a fist in the air and Mari nodded in agreement.

“No! No! Please Chrysalis hear me out!”

The girl sobbed and Mark growled as Chrys furrowed her brows.

“I know I’ve done wrong. I’ve done so many bad things because I was hurt and……Just give me another chance to make it right!”

“Make it right?! You almost killed us all and Jaebeom and you carelessly sacrificed the lives of other Dolls for your own twisted game of revenge WHY I OUGHTTA!”

Youngjae bellowed upsetly and Loreli shook her head fervently. Her Emerald eyes locked with Amethyst.

“Don’t you have any regrets you wish you could reprimand Chrysalis? There has to be something…..”

Chrysalis frowned as Loreli’s assault lightened and her gaze fell as haunting memories flooded her head.

“My….my family……I should’ve done something……I was so dazed and confused waking up in the middle of the night when our house was on fire……I should’ve acted quickly….maybe if I had…..my parents would still be alive……”

She could still smell the smoke, hear the crackle of the flames, hear the ceiling caving in and the cries of her parents calling for her…..

Demon Mark whimpered from the sorrow coursing through his veins. Chrysalis looked up with teary eyes.

“I want to save you…..Loreli…..”

Loreli wiped her swollen eyes and Mark’s head snapped up as she smirked.

“There is no saving me. Don’t worry Chrysalis I shall heal that sorrow in your heart......by reuniting you with your dead parents!

Namjoon roared, quickly overthrowing Mark and Chrysalis screamed as she was sent flying from his neck.

Her heart ripped as Mark’s horns were broken from his head and they rolled on the floor causing the massive Demon to fall.

Mona and the rest of the girls’ eyes buzzed blue and they all fell over limply. Chrysalis struggled to keep her head up. She felt so drained all of a sudden.

“Mark……”

She whispered as the Demon reverted back to human form and he laid unconscious on the floor. She weakly crawled over and draped herself over his body as Namjoon lowered his head and sniffed her form.

“I WIN! DESTROY HER AND I WIN!”

Loreli returned to Demonic form and shrieked with her hands in the air as she commanded Namjoon to finish off her enemy.

“!”

Namjoon roared as his body began to sink into the darkness under him.

“WHAT!? WHAT’S HAPPENING!?”

Loreli was startled as her massive monster was slowly disappearing and her eyes narrowed as a little form rose from the shadows next to Chrysalis and Mark.

“Katalena!”

“Chima…..”

Chrys looked up with teary eyes at her little friend who’s eyes were glowing vibrantly as she molded the hole under Namjoon to swallow him even further.

“STOP THIS AT ONCE! I COMMAND YOU!”

Loreli’s shrill voice did nothing to stop Katalena’s powers. The Demon disappeared into the floor till nothing but his head remained with his Mistress clinging to it.

Kat took a step closer to Chrys and smiled at her while putting her little hand on Mark’s arm. She looked back up at her once Mistress and furrowed her brows as she spoke for the first time.

“Bye Bye♥”

Jackson roared and charged on all fours with his horns bared. He collided with Namjoon’s head completely severing it, the sound of shattering bones sending a feeling of triumph through everyone who heard it.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Loreli screamed as her seal vanished off her neck and her body began to age once more. From a once young beautiful girl, everyone watched as she turned into nothing more than a pile of dust that Jackson then scattered with the back of his legs while sticking his nose in the air conceitedly.

The black void began to melt revealing the true interior of the castle. The outside of the structure became reconstructed and the darkness vanished leaving the outside Dolls who were guarding the perimeter smiling from ear to ear.

“Mark…..Mark…..”

Chrysalis shook Mark’s body softly, no strength to scream and as her torso fell over Katalena caught her in her little arms.

Jinyoung crawled over and poked Mark’s body and he shook his head while making a tsk noise teasingly.

“He’s not going to be happy when he wakes up. Nope.”

Chrysalis looked over at her collapsed sisters and Miss Mona who was sprawled out with her glass eyes wide open but she wasn’t moving.

“What…..Is he…….”

“Oh don’t worry Chrysalis he’ll be alright….eventually. Do you know why a Demon is so temperamental when it comes to their horns? It’s where their power is, their abilities. Without his horns he has no power hence your sisters were deactivated and their bodies are exhausted. And without Mark’s abilities, well, Mona at the moment is nothing more than what she really is, a very large Marionette Hahahaha”

Chrysalis furrowed her brows weakly as Jinyoung laughed and she gasped as Jackson scooped them up in his massive claws.

“I would be pissed off if I were him but given the fact he has a Deity he should be healing faster than Jaebeom will.”

Jackson looked down at Katalena’s little form who was looking up at the mighty beast cutely.

“Ummmmm what do we do with this thing?”
“Her name is Chi…Kat…..ugh…..”
“Nice Jinyoung nice but what do we do with her? She was one of Loreli’s Dolls should we kill it?”
“She just saved our asses and you want to kill her jeez man lighten up! I admit she is a bit strange…..breaking the spell of a Puppeteer and gaining her conscious back….Sweetie come here, let me see your seal…..”

Jinyoung held his needle arms opened and Kat shook her head and blurred up Jackson’s body. She curled up in Chrysalis’ arms then fell asleep.
Jinyoung sighed exasperatedly as he activated his abilities and he his teeth knowing exactly which Demon she once belonged to.

Chanyeol waddled over while holding Mari in his arms. Yugyeom cradled Karin, and BamBam carried everyone else on his back like a magic crocodile school bus.

“Is it over? Did we win?”

Chrysalis looked over at Mark who groaned and snuggled closer to her warmth while nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck. Yeah. She won. No wait.

They all won.


A Few Days Later:

“It’s really not that bad Master”
“Not that bad!? Do you not see these pellets on my head!? What kind of Demon am I without my horns!?”
“You’re doing better than Master Jaebeom though hahaha”
“Please don’t remind me…..”

Jaebeom and Mark groaned as they placed their hand held mirrors down on the rounded table of Jaebeom’s office.

They brought their hands to their heads and cringed as they felt the little stumps where their horns were growing back.

“Can’t we move them……they’re starting to freak me out……”
“Talia don’t say that!”
“FAUN DON’T LIE! THEY’RE SCARING YOU TOO!”

Talia and Faun backed away slowly from where Mona and Victoria were placed on cushioned seats with their hands on their laps staring blankly at everyone like the Dolls they were.

Chanyeol tried to shimmy closer to Mari in an attempt to propose to her again but he growled threateningly as whistling Jinyoung stood in between them adjusting his tie non-chalantly.

He peered at the brooding young man with a glowing golden eye and smirked.

“Did I not tell you Bug Boy, she’s mine!”
“Well Beast Man you should know the Princess fancied me first!”
“So what!? She’s min…..”
“You are so immature and unrefined. I have a special place in my heart for Mari and I will not allow her to associate with the likes of you without proper courting!”
“Wait…so….”
“Yes I shall help you Whorler. In exchange I am allowed to keep being her companion without you constantly threatening to tear my hand off.”
“……I’ll think about it……”

Chanyeol pouted cutely and crossed his arms like a child with his eyes glowing red. He groaned as Jinyoung smiled and ruffled his dark hair with Mari looking on endearingly.

Karin and Yugyeom watched curiously as Herbert with a bandage wrapped around his head tried futilely to transform again into the mighty mythical being who could fly.

Again he squawked in annoyance as he farted. Defeated he plopped his down and the Twin vessels patted his back clumsily to comfort him.

“Awww it’s okay Herbert maybe next time I’m in trouble you’ll be able to spring into action again”
“He won’t ever get to transform again then....”
“How come Yugyeom?”

The innocent rounded eye girl turned to the blushing maknae Demon while pushing her glasses up and he coughed awkwardly as he mustered up whatever courage he had in him.

“Becau….because…..I…I….I won’t let anything hurt you…..ever……I’ll….protect you…..Karin….because…I…you..…yah!”

Yugyeom jumped as Karin sweetly kissed his cheek.

“You’re so sweet…..HEY!”

Overcome with emotions Yugyeom began to get heavier and heavier till he fell through the floor causing Karin to squeal.

On the table one vessel hiccupped as it transformed into a little boy Porcelain Doll with short soft dark hair and glowing orange eyes. His skin was pale and his cheeks blushed and youthful as he wore short trousers and a plaid coat with tube socks and black shoes.

He grabbed his twin in his hands and he yelped as the vessel hiccupped and transformed into his twin brother crushing him underneath him and Herbert ran as they tried to cuddle him.

Herbert jumped into Karin’s arms in a panic and she looked up at the two boys staring at her with glass eyes.

“Ummm….hello”
“…..Mama♥”
“eh?!”

Rea turned the page of the novel and placed another flower inside to be pressed. She turned to Jackson who was staring at her with a dreamy expression on his face as he held his head in his hand.

His eyes were faintly glowing red and his chest grumbled lightly from his purrs.

She blushed under his gaze and silently pointed to the flower in front of her as she continued her lessons on botany, which, to be honest he found so boring he could die, but he loved watching her talk about things she loved.

“….This…is…..a petunia…..”
“A piece of tuna got it”
“….No Jackson….a petunia….”
“A tarantula okay. Hey can I kiss you?”
“That‘s…..not even close….”
“Shut and kiss me, you talk too much♥”
“……♥”

Neema followed BamBam around while swinging her parasol and he covered his ears as he sung, squeezing his magenta eyes closed.

“I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA”
“MASTA COME ON! JUST ONE MALE DOLL PLEASEEE THEY’RE SO HANDSOME! JUST LOOK AT XANDER!”
“I ONLY WANT CUTE GIRLY DOLLS! NO NEEMA!”
“HEY YOU SAID YOU COULDN’T HEAR ME! MASTA! MASTA! COME ON MASTA!”

“WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET!? IM TRYING TO COMPOSE!”

Youngjae grumbled as he brought the pen back to the musical staff on his paper. As the two continued to bicker he growled with his eyes glowing purple.

Blurring over to the two he plastered tar over their mouths and returned to his seat with his eyes smiling as he enjoyed the sound of the two not talking!

Chima silently played with Chrysalis’ hands as she sat in her lap happily. After the group had a stern talk with the Demon who abandoned her causing her to become a Rogue Chima would now become one of Mark’s Dolls once his abilities have returned and he was at full strength.

Technically she’d belong to Chrysalis since the little girl only wanted to be with her friend who she now saw as a mother figure. The Doll cap Mark had allowing him only six Dolls? Well technically Chrysalis was no longer a Doll now was she?

The little girl looked up at the raven haired girl with a perplexed expression and she leaned over and tugged on Mark’s jacket causing him to look down.

He knelt to his knees and placed a hand under Chrys’ chin with a soft smile.

“What is it Pretty?”
“Why ask when you can read my mind….”
“That would be an invasion of your privacy My love and relationships are about trust and I trust you’ll tell me anything if I just ask. Now what is it?”

He purred and he followed her gaze as she peered at everyone around the room then she dropped her shoulders with a sigh.

“How come no one has mentioned it?”
“Mentioned what?”
“How I almost got us all killed. With Loreli and my moment of weakness….she was just tricking me and you all knew it yet I……”

Chima covered her eyes as Mark rose a bit to place a light kiss on his Deity’s frowning pink lips.

“Because you did nothing wrong Chrysalis. No one here thinks you did anything wrong.

Do you know why you’re so special? Why I always found you so special? Because you have a beautiful heart. You wanted to save Loreli, you didn’t want to kill her because you cared. She used your power against you, she attacked your heart, and no one can blame you for that. Beautiful inside and out, my Pretty, you have always been intriguing to me…”

She smiled as he grazed her cheek with his thumb. Mark purred as she bent in capturing his lips with hers.

I love you, you know that?
Are you telling me or just thinking it Pretty haha

He whined as she tugged on his stubby horns to and Chima mewed as Mark squished her in between him and Chrysalis as he deepened his loving kiss with his Diety.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: I told my brother the “Ditched” joke and was so glad he was clever enough to understand it and he asked me how I came up with it. To be honest through out this entire story I just wrote things as they popped into my head while typing and I‘m glad they always worked out♥ We have finally reached the end of the story and it has been an amazing magical adventure! Thank you all for following and enjoying this story that I randomly decided to write, believing no one would actual read it but here we are 200 subs, 8000+ views, 300 comments later! Your comments, your fan art, everything means so much to me you guys have no idea and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart m(_ _)m♥ Of course no story is complete without an epilogue chapter so after that’s updated next week I can finally hit that little green completed button! Until next week guys thank you for enjoying The Playhouse! Thank you for playing!

PS# I’ll be opening up a scenario shop so feel free to request more MarkXChrys scenarios or anyone or anything if you don’t ever want the story to truly end or if you just want more GOT7 in your life♥ Do you have any questions to ask me? Do you have any questions to ask the characters? You can PM/Comment me anything and if I get a lot I’ll make a cute little bonus thingy that people do like:

Author-nim: So Mark, Reader’s want to know can you really not cook?
Mark: That’s what I have maids for, and you
Author-nim: I’m not your Doll. In fact I created you! You’re my Doll!
Mark:…..cereal Mistress?♥

And if I don’t~ Well at least you all know Demon Mark can’t cook ^.^♥