░ Chapter 18 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: I know I said thank you recently but I just wanted to say it again because you guys have been leaving such nice comments and I'm literally shocked. I really didn't know it was possible to make people scream through my writing lol You guys are the best, seriously. Please enjoy Playhouse m(_ _)m Do you want to play? (PS# We are really really close to my favorite part of the story)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The girls squealed and ran around the living room excitedly as the headlights of the car pulling up in front of the manor illuminated through the windows.

As the engine cut off Karin jumped on top of the couch and handed Herbert one end of the "Welcome Home" banner to hold up high over her head. Faun tugged on Xander's coat and held the other end to the Titan and with a serious face and blushing cheeks he nodded and held the flimsy paper in between his callused finger tips.
 
Talia and Mari raced to the double doors, bumping into each other giddily, and they threw them open. Their eyes twinkled endearingly as they bowed to their Master. As they stood up the color drained from their faces.

Mark's face was impassive as he stared at the ground with his hands in his pockets. Mona stood by him with her head low and her hands crossed in front of her. They looked around frantically, their eyes already starting to glisten with unshed tears.

Faun and Karin ran towards the door and as Mark looked up he shook his head gravely and the girls fell to their knees.

"Is that Welcome Home banner for me?"

The four girls turned their heads towards the kitchen and screamed excitedly as Chrysalis waved at them with a shy smile. They ran to her and hugged her with so much love and affection that tears of joy ran down her face as she buried her head into Talia's shoulder.

Mark laughed and slapped his knee as everyone in the manor gathered in the living room and shot daggers at him with their eyes.

"Chrys that's not funny! I was genuinely worried!"
"Master made me do it"
".............wahhhhhhhh!!"

Mari scolded the raven haired girl and Herbert grabbed Karin's glasses as she bursted out into full on sobs of relief. She latched onto Chrysalis and buried her face longingly in her chest. She was really here. She came back. Her sister was home.

"Yah! Miss Mona how could you go along with this?! I had a friggin heart attack!"
"As Chrysalis said Talia, Master made me do it"
"MASTER!!"

Mark wiped a tear from his eye from laughing so hard and smirked at his Dolls as they yelled at him with their eyes blazing with fury.

"I'm hurt you thought I would let anything happen to her."

The girls grunted and pouted and turned their attention back to Chrysalis. Jackson shook Mark's hand and pulled him in for a hug but immediately pushed him away and pinched his nose.

"Man you reek!"
"Thank you for stating the obvious. How was everything?"
"Nothing to report. Your girls were unusually quiet the entire time but it was understandable."

Jackson turned to Xander with his arms crossed and his eye brows furrowed and Xander averted his gaze embarrassedly.

"We need to get home. I've never seen Xander so soft and turn into putty in little girls' hands."
"Well well Xander, seems the mighty Titan does have a weakness? I shall not inform your opponents you're weak against batting eyelashes."
"I am ashamed of myself Master Mark."

Mark chuckled and tapped Jackson's arm so he would lighten up on the big softy who looked over at the group of girls like a brother bear watching his sisters.

"And Rea?"

Jackson smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"She's not dead if that's what you mean. Still unresponsive but your orb is fading meaning she should be awake soon. So how was being a beggar?"
"I'd rather shave off my horns then do it again"
"Jeez that rough huh"

Mark looked over Jackson's shoulder at his Doll who was being showered with love by her family. Her eyes were bright and glistening and he's never seen a smile that big on her face before and it made his eyes flicker.

"With the right company...it was bearable"

Jackson looked at Mark then followed his gaze and raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"I bet. And the assailant?"
"We'll get you up to speed at Jaebeom's tomorrow but right now I just want to wash up and get into my bed."
"Hahaha alone?"
"Probably not"

Mark smirked and Jackson patted his shoulder and beamed at him.

"Welcome home Man. I'm glad you're safe."
"Were you worried?"
"Nahhh I knew you could take care of yourself."

As Xander and Jackson took their leave Mark activated Chrysalis. Her eyes became soul-less and she walked stiffly towards her Master then one by one he activated the others and reveled in the feeling of their blank eyes staring at him.

The five Dolls followed behind their Master up the stairs in a single file line with their seals shining brightly. One by one he tucked each one into bed and as he released their wills their eyes twinkled and they sighed in relief as he kissed their foreheads goodnight. They'd finally be able to sleep peacefully.

With Karin now safely tucked away in her bookcase Mark closed the door slowly and gazed at Chrysalis as she stood there zombified. He walked up to her and twirled her frizzy hair around his finger tip and pulled on it gently.

"I think it's about time we had a bath, don't you Pretty?"
Yes Master

His chest ached dully at the thought that she wouldn't be referring to him as Mark anymore.


He had never been so happy to see his bath house, in fact, he's never been so grateful for running water in his long Demonic life. The maids had left the essentials as he had requested and they exited through the door leaving him and Chrysalis alone.

He tugged her body towards the edge of the largest pool and held up a bottle of Lavender scented bubble bath.

"Would you like to use this Pretty?"
Yes please Master

He grinned and poured the thick purple liquid into the hot water and it began to bubble instantly, filling the air with the relaxing scent. He placed the bottle down and proceeded to strip in front of Chrysalis making her unemotional face burn bright.

He groaned as he pulled the damp hoodie over his head and tossed it to the side revealing his dirty upper torso. He tugged down his denim and under garments and tossed them to the side and Chrysalis tried with all her might to avert her gaze but her body wasn't hers at the moment.

In his glory Mark walked up to her and planted a swift kiss on her lips before pulling her long sleeve over her head.

Ma....Master...
"Are you feeling shy Pretty?"

He smirked and his hands slipped down her arms and traveled behind her back to unclasp her bra as his nose skimmed her jaw and he kissed it softly.

"I want to marvel at your body......"

Pulling the straps down and tossing it to the side with the rest of his belongings he knelt and kissed her navel as he worked her shorts down her leg and his fangs elongated as he could hear her heart thrashing in her chest.

Once the last article of clothing was disposed of he pulled her gently into the water, sitting her in front of him so her back was to his chest and his legs were on either side of hers.

He wrapped his arms around her bare torso and leaned his head gently on her shoulder. His eyes lit up and Chrysalis gasped as her body was given back to her.

"Come now Pretty no need to be that way. We've bathed together plenty of times before."
"But...I wasn't in control during those times...Master"

He kissed her shoulder then covered it with the warm bubbles.

"I thought you deserved to enjoy it in it's entirety."

He grabbed a sponge and proceeded to wash her back, planting kisses on her skin here and there making her shiver.

"My brave, beautiful Doll. Stabbing the assailant while they were distracted by three Demons. My aren't you captivating......"

He moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck slowly, nibbling till the skin was red and he groaned as Chrysalis lifted her arm to place her hand on his cheek.

"I did it for you Master.....YAH!"

Mark's hand disappeared under the water and Chrysalis yelped and swam away as he grazed her sensitive areas. In her haste a wave of water splashed him in the face leaving it dripping and covered in suds.

"Did....did you just splash me Chrysalis?"

His voice was deadly low and Chrysalis held her arms to her chest with her eyes rounded with fear.

"No! No...I mean not intentionally! It was an accident Master I'm sorry!"
"Are you swimming away from me Pretty?"
"No! YAH!"
"You won't get away from me!"

Mark's eyes were now fully blue and alive. He smirked playfully as he grabbed onto Chrysalis' ankle and pulled her back towards him. The water sloshed out of the pool as he crashed his lips against hers and she yelped as he pulled back and splashed her in the face.

"You don't fight fair Master!"
"I'm a Demon, I rarely do"

Chrysalis tried to swim to the other side of the pool for safety but in the blink of an eye Mark blurred in front of her and she crashed into his slick chest. He wrapped his slippery arms around her and kissed her neck till it tickled and her laugh made him see stars.

She grabbed a handful of bubbles and placed it on his head making her laugh even more and Mark shook his hair making the suds fly. He leaned his head in and grabbed her lips for a soft kiss and pulled back with a boy-ish smile.

"Trust me?"

Chrysalis wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded and his eyes glowed. The water in all the pools in the room began to float into the air and the sight had her  in awe.

As Mark's hand made a motion the water circled around them and Chrysalis stuck her hand through the streams that were defying gravity.

"How are you doing that?"
"Magic. I can't manipulate the elements but with a bit of practice I can manipulate anything in my manor since my magic was built into it."

His eyes glowed brighter and the water encircled them in a giant glistening water orb and the water was so still it looked like a mirror. Chrysalis poked her reflection and the water rippled, traveling all across the orb.

"Wow....."

Her eyes were sparkling as her hand disappeared through the water wall and she clenched her fist on the other side. Mark's eyes reverted back to dark and normal and the water began to disperse back to their designated pools and he sighed tiredly.

"Are you alright Master?"
"I'm alright. Believe it or not magic takes a toll on a Demon's psyche. So though it may seem like we can do anything but really everything has a price."
"Thank you for showing me"
"My pleasure"

After washing off completely he threw on his boxers and dark denim with his upper torso bare and glistening. He wrapped Chrysalis comfortably in a fluffy robe and he froze as she grabbed a small towel and held it up to him.

She stood on her tippy toes and began to gently dry his hair and Mark's eyes glowed an intense blue and even his inner Demon watched her curiously. She hummed a little tune and once she was done she gave him the warmest smile and he quickly looked away to hide his blushing face.

The two ventured downstairs and Mark stared at the vast kitchen with his arms crossed and his eyebrows creased.

"From going to eating nothing, to able to eat anything my heart desires I don't know what I want...."
"I know what I want....."

Chrysalis climbed onto the counter and grabbed a bowl and the cereal from the cabinet. She grabbed two spoons from the drawer and sat at one of the stools at the Island table.

She made a face then ran to the fridge and grabbed the milk and when she turned back Mark was smiling at her with his head in his hand, already have poured the cereal into the bowl and he waited patiently for her return.

Once everything was set Chrysalis brought a big bite of cereal to and smiled with glee as she ate the little sugary spheres of happiness. Watching her Mark was about to dig in himself but instead he placed his spoon on the counter and opened his mouth cutely.

"Do you want me to feed you?"
"No I was just waiting for the cereal to magically transport from the bowl to my mouth"
"Is that sarcasm Master?"
"I wouldn't dare Chrysalis"

The two smiled at each other and Mark opened his mouth wider and Chrysalis by only giving him a single piece of cereal.

"Your joking knows no bound does it Pretty"

He grabbed the spoon from her and hid the bowl to his chest and turned his back towards her and she frowned.

"I'm sorry Master"
"I don't care."

He smirked and chewed on the cereal noticeably louder just to bother her and Chrysalis sighed. She leaned her head on the counter and swung her legs and Mark looked over his shoulder at her.

He spun back around and held a spoonful of cereal to her with his gaze averted.

"Don't frown. I don't like it."
"I'm sorry Master"

The spoon disappeared into as she ate the cereal and when he pulled it out she blushed as he it. His hot pink tongue slid around the smooth silver edges suggestively and he popped it into his mouth with his eyes hooded.

"What do you want to do now Pretty?"
"Go to bed Master"

His eyes narrowed darkly and he bit his lower lip.

"Would you like to come to my bed and play?"

With her eyes hazy and hypnotized by Mark's heated stare she nodded in a daze. He blurred around the kitchen disposing of everything impatiently and scooped her up in his arms and he blurred upstairs.

"Welcome home Mark"

His eyes shot up as Sunmi greeted him in front of his room and Chrysalis shyly unraveled her arms from around his neck and squirmed out of his hold and bowed.

"Hello Lady Sunmi."
"Chrysalis. Glad to see you've returned."

Sunmi's eyes narrowed and her crimson red lips curled up into a small smile as she tugged softly on the sashes of her trench coat.

"Am I interrupting?"

Mark opened his mouth and before he could say anything Chrysalis shook her head and smiled sweetly.

"Not at all Lady Sunmi. I was just wishing the Master good night. Please excuse me. Good night Lady Sunmi. Good night Master."

She bowed deeply and proceeded down the hall to her room and Mark stopped the whine in his throat before it escaped his lips. Goose bumps rose on his skin as Sunmi wrapped her arms over his shoulder and she kissed his neck softly leaving a red outline from her lipstick.

"Come on Mark. I missed you."

She purred and tugged on his earlobe with her teeth making Mark growl arousedly and he nodded and they entered his room. She pushed him onto the edge of the bed and stripped off the trench coat revealing her body but to his surprise, he wasn't excited.

She pushed him over by the chest and hovered over him with her hands on either side of his head. She crashed her lips hungrily against his and instead of lust and passion Mark felt guilt and betrayal.


The birds chirped beautifully this early morning and it stirred Chrysalis awake in her bed. Before opening her eyes she scrunched up her nose as hot hair continued to blow on her face.

She felt stiff, heavy, hot, and....stuck? She blinked her eyes open and she froze as she came face to face with Mark's sleeping form. Her arms were placed over his torso that was covered in lipstick and scratches and his legs were tangled with hers as he cuddled into her chest and held her tight.

She was confused. What was he doing here? Wasn't he with Lady Sunmi last night? She ran her fingers softly through his messy hair and grazed the love bites on his neck making him groan and she blushed as he buried his face into her chest and he sighed dreamily.

Sunmi awoke with her body tangled in Mark's silk sheets. She reached her arm over looking for her lover and she lifted her head when she realized he wasn't there.

Climbing out of bed she slipped on one of Mark's over sized button up shirts and ventured outside as the Dolls were just starting their day.

"Good morning Lady Sunmi"
"Good morning Mari. Have you seen your Master?"
"No I'm sorry. Maybe he's in the kitchen?"
"No he's not Darlin, I just came from there and there was no sign of him. Though Lillith is fuming someone left a bowl of cereal left unattended to in the sink."

Sunmi narrowed her eyes and her lips. Mark did taste a bit sweet last night.

"Where's Chrysalis' room?"
"Furthest down the hall but......"

The girls followed Sunmi as she immediately strode down the hall.

"Miss Mona said we shouldn't wake Chrysalis"
"I'm not going to wake her. I just want to check something."

Before her hand could grab the handle Mona blurred next to her with her face impassive and her lips in a firm line.

"I do insist Lady Sunmi that you don't go in there"
"Are you going to stop me Mona?"

Though Mona's face remained the same she mentally smirked. Not at all. She didn't want to stop her in the slightest.

The door slowly opened and the Dolls' eyes rounded and they coo-ed sweetly as Sunmi's gaze hardened at Mark leaving her alone in bed to cuddle with....her.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: It's hot and sweet all rolled up into one chapter xD I want to play with Mark too o3o Happy 100 subs! Happy 3000+ views! Happy 100+ comments~ (And thank you for watching my video!)  I think that deserves one last double update as a thank you don't you think? My apologies its a Thurs/Fri update instead of Fri/Sat, I've been a bit tense lately and I plan on doing absolutely nothing on saturday \o/

PS# Thank you all who clicked on my video from last chapter \o/ Mom kept her promise and bought me the app and I'm having alot of fun and I'm really happy so thank you very very much!♥


Author-nim's adventure: So I thought since I've been writing on here for almost a year now that I'd look into karma points and advertising. You know that little blue box in the corner that promotes stuff haha Yeah...down there.....to your left....no your other left.....do you see it? Yeah that :D

It seemed pretty simple ya know? Just bid on a date and the highest bid gets the day so I was like okay cool so I placed a bid then by the time I knew it someone beat my bid and I was like oh okay.

So feeling adventurous I decided to raise my bid and keep in mind I've never done this before so I thought I was doing well then BAM I lose the bid again and I'm like:
 disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

So I do a little more research and my mind was blown that people have like 6000 karma points and alot more and here I was feeling proud with my 500 and now I'm like:
4ncv9.jpg

Moral of the story ladies and gents hahaha I'm very grateful and appreciative of those of you who read and follow my story/stories♥ There are ALLLOOOOTTT of stories on this website and yet you all seemed to find mine and enjoy it and I'm so thankful \o/ Keep being awesome and I love you guys!