░ Chapter 11 ░

◄◄The Play House ►►

Author Note: Are you guys dressed?! I’m sure not~ I have a cold and I feel like my head is going to explode \o/ But don’t let that dampen your spirits because we have a Ball to go to and guess what? Double update this week cause I have a lot to get through so sit back and enjoy Playhouse m(_ _)m Do you want to play?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“YAHHHHHHH!”
“Faun you’ve done this so many times already! WHY AREN’T YOU USED TO IT BY NOW?!”

Faun held onto the regal dresser so tight her knuckles turned white as Mari tightened the corset around her waist with impressive strength.

As the fabric tightened, her in, little tears of pain glistened in the corner of her eyes. She shook her head and sighed in relief as Mari finally finished tying the black ribbon into a knot and wiped the beading sweat from her brow.

“Oh I am. But it’s more fun when you over react~ Of all people you should know that Darling!”

Faun stuck her tongue out cutely with a piece sign. Mari ignored her childish antics, crossed her arms and walked back towards the wardrobe where Talia was sorting through gowns and holding them up to Karin’s chest.

Herbert the magical mini penguin sat on top of Talia’s shoulder and shook his little head in disapproval at each gown she had picked making the girls giggle.

“Are you alright?”

Rea asked softly as she gently knotted Chrysalis’ lace corset and she nodded happily. The pain was nothing compared to the feeling of excitement coursing through her body right now.

Ever since her incident with Jinyoung Chrysalis hasn’t been allowed outside of the manor but now here she was getting ready for a big Grand Victorian style Ball with her sisters, Mona and Master.

She had practiced her posture diligently and could now successfully balance five text books on her head with ease and most of all she was super excited to dress up.

Ironic isn’t it? A Doll excited to get dressed up? The thought made her smile and she shook her head bashfully.

“YAHH! THIS IS THE GIRL’S ROOM!! MASTER YOU CAN’T BE IN HERE!”

Talia squealed jokingly and covered herself as Mark entered Mona’s room with a look of mischief on his face.

He leaned back against the wood with his arms crossed as he marveled at his Dolls walking around in nothing but their lingerie, corsets and thigh stockings.

“Last I checked this was a room in my estate hence I am allowed to be in here as I please”

He smiled at Mona who nodded her head respectfully and she continued to watch the girls get dressed for the evening.

The air was filled with the their excited voices and giggles and it pleased Mark to see them so happy. He walked up behind Chrysalis who was reaching for shoes on the top shelf of the cabinet and she gasped as his hands grazed the soft pale skin of her bum.

He leaned against her suggestively, his chest plastered against her back, smelling the lavender scent of her hair as he reached up for the pair of platforms that had caught her eye.

Chrysalis blushed pink as his hips pushed up against her behind causing her to hold her arms up to keep her face from squishing against the wooden edge.

He groaned in approval as she subconsciously rubbed back against him, her hips moving in small circles against the rough material of his jeans.

He gave her the shoes and a kiss on the head before moving on to tease Faun playfully by pulling on her bra strap and releasing it so it snapped against her skin making her jump.

“Master Mark you should be getting dressed as well, no doubt Lady Sunmi will be arriving soon”

Mona stated with her hands crossed in her lap and Mark sighed and released his grip on Faun’s hips to do as he was told.

He placed a swift kiss on his Marionette’s porcelain face and bowed to his ladies before disappearing.

“Chrysalis you should wear this”
“Mari you control freak, let her wear whatever she wants!”
“I’m done with the fashion terrorist that is you Talia!”

While the two were butting their faces together and spitting insults at each other Chrysalis carefully plucked the fancy dress from Mari’s hand and smiled down at it.

She ran over to Miss Mona with excitement and held the gown up to her body and twirled.

“May I wear this Miss Mona? Please”
“Of course you may Dear, you’ll look absolutely lovely. Come I’ll help you”

“CHOOPA!!!”
“Herbert’s right you guys, fighting with hangers is dangerous….”
“Let them do it Karin, they‘re just excited~ Right Rea?”
“………..”


Mark stood tall in front of his mirror as he managed the deep blue tie around his neck. Black slacks that elongated his already long legs, fitted black dress shirt and a clean cut black suit jacket, he nodded at his appearance in approval.

He ran his fingers through his spiked up hair making sure not a strand was out of place and doused himself in his favorite cologne that smelt of pine and nature.

He smiled at his reflection, running the tip of his tongue across his Demon canines and his eyes flashed a deep blue.

The giddiness and excitement of his Dolls had rubbed off on him and he vowed he’d do everything in his power to make sure they had a good time tonight.

There was a subtle knock at his door and Lillith poked her head through and bowed respectfully.

“Master Tuan, Lady Sunmi has arrived”
“Thank you Lillith”
“You look handsome Master”
“Because someone is very strict when it comes to the health of everyone in this house hold. Maybe too strict?”

He smirked at her in the mirror and she returned it with a smile that wrinkled the corners of her eyes.

“Must you break the dress code every year Sunmi?”
“Why break a habit now Mark? You look dashing as always”

Mark grabbed her slender arm from her side and kissed her hand while smiling up at her. Sunmi was wearing a modern form fitting black gown with a slit to reveal her y legs. Her sleeves were tight mesh and the black fabric sparkled as if she were wearing the galaxy.

Her dark hair was pulled back into a y bun with some strands left out to frame her face and Mark lifted his hand to the side of her head and pushed a tendril behind her ear.

In response she placed her hands on his chest and crashed her lips against his causing him to growl deep in his chest. After biting hungrily on his lower lip till it swelled her assault descended down his neck where she nibbled on the sensitive skin making him moan and the two froze as someone coughed behind them.

“Master Mark, Lady Sunmi”

Mona was dawned in a deep orange gown with brown accents. The butterfly brooch Mark had bought her was pinned on her chest and the cuffs of her sleeves belled out tastefully.

Her hair was up in a fancy style and pearls studded some strands making her look even more sophisticated.

Mark released Sunmi and turned to admire his Marionette and bowed while complimenting her.

Looking from Mark to Sunmi Mona’s eyes narrowed making the y female smile sweetly while giving her an uncommitted wave.

“Don’t forget about us Master!”

Mari’s voice rung out from behind Mona and Mark looked up as his girls poked their heads out from behind her and he smiled.

“Let me take a look at you all”

He said excitedly as he held his arms out and one by one the girl’s stood to the side and bowed.

Mari was wearing a royal purple gown with white accents with three quarter sleeves that puffed at the shoulders. The material glistened in the light and she twirled, held onto her long skirt and bowed gracefully and Mark clapped.

Her brown hair was down and wavy and her bangs were pulled back by a black head band with a large black feather and a diamond butterfly charm about the size of a ping pong ball.

Faun had her lace gloved hands clasped in front of her as she approached him elegantly and bowed and he in turn bowed deeply.

Her deep green gown had more layers than Mari’s but were short sleeved and puffed at the shoulders.

Her hair was in a fancy bun and she wore a mini hat with a small black feather and a tulle veil with the butterfly charm glistening on the black ribbon of the rim.

Mark’s eyes widened as Herbert with a small top hat popped out of the chest area of Karin’s peasant style sea foam gown with long mesh sleeves that connected to a ring on her middle finger.

Half her bobbed hair was braided across the side of her head and her accessory had white ribbon and pearls flowing from the diamond butterfly charm and her round eyes glistened from the lack of frames.

“I can trust Herbert will keep unwanted suitors from peeping at your bosoms huh Karin?”

She nodded happily as Herbert saluted his little flipper and cooed.

Rea held one arm in front of her and one behind as she bowed and Mark frowned but she gave him a small reassuring smile.

As requested security Rea didn’t get to wear a fancy gown but instead wore a bright red blazer with a white ruffled button down. She also had a black lace neck accessory that was held together by a black pearl.

Her pleated shorts were black and connected to her black thigh stockings with silver clips. Her thick hair was pulled into a high ponytail fastened by an elastic with the butterfly charm and above her bangs was a thin black ribbon.

Talia’s outfit was more simple compared to the others. A white layered halter gown that reached down to her knees with gold patterns near the neckline.

Her ever present twin tails were curled at the ends and held together by an elastic with falling crystals on strings and her butterfly charm clipped her bangs to the side.

“Aphrodite would be jealous of the beauty radiating from you tonight Talia and I know everyone will be captivated not only by your looks but your playing as well. Make me proud.”

Talia smiled and curtsied her knees. Mark looked around curiously for his last Doll and Mona cleared and motioned her head behind her with a smile.

Mark walked around Mona with the girls looking on warmly and he smiled as Chrysalis clung onto the back of Mona’s gown shyly with black gloved hands with pearl bracelets at her wrist.

Her eyes were squeezing shut and he chuckled and grabbed her hand gently making her release the orange material and he pulled her in front of him at arms length.

The elegant layered gown was cobalt blue and the silk glistened beautifully from the light. There were black laces holding the white material together at her bosom area and blue ribbons hooked over her shoulders.

Her raven hair was pulled back into a beautiful updo with a few strands braided on the sides and her bangs neatly covered her forehead and framed her face.

“She seems to be missing something Master”

Mari smiled warmly and pointed towards her head and Mark nodded knowingly.

He held his fist out in front of her closed eyes and cooed softly.

“Come now Pretty open your eyes”

Slowly Chrysalis opened her purple eyes. Mark opened his palm revealing a bright white light and taking a closer look she gasped as she saw a crystal butterfly flap it’s wings then settle in his palm.

As the light faded the butterfly stilled completely and transformed into the same butterfly charm the other girls had.

Mark’s heart danced as Chrysalis’ eyes glowed in awe and she smiled up at him as he clipped it on the side of her head.

Trailing his hand from her head and downwards he grasped her face and he reveled in the feeling as she grabbed his wrist with her hands and snuggled her cheek into his touch.

His breath hitched as her doe eyes opened and her grateful smile made him see sparkles in his vision.

“Thank you Master”
“You are perfect”

He whispered endearingly and as he leaned in to kiss her he was jolted back by his other arm. Sunmi pulled him back to her side and she smiled wide at Chrysalis and held out a hand.

“You’re a new face, my aren’t you gorgeous. I’m Sunmi, Mark’s……..”

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts as she didn’t know exactly what she was to Mark Mona stood in front of the out stretched hand and kept Chrysalis protectively behind her back.

“Shall we go? Nothing pleases the Grand Master more than punctuality”

Mark nodded in agreement, grabbing Sunmi by the waist and leading her outside with Mona and the girls following in a single file line.


“Chrys stop fidgeting”

Mari said with her eyes closed as Chrysalis swung her feet back and forth excitedly. She had expected them to travel in a long black car like the one they usually used but instead she was greeted by a small old fashioned wooden carriage waiting outside the manor.

The wheels were large with a gold outline and the windows were square and glazed over so no one could see inside.

The horses at the front of the carriage were at least three times bigger than normal horses she had seen in the human realm.

Their demeanors were very majestic, their muscles protruding from their skin and their black mane and tails swayed in the evening breeze.

Their ears were long and pointed and they twitched in all directions. She knew they were magical horses by their onix hooves and their eyes that were white and cloudy, almost foggy, swirling round and round like crystal balls.

The driver in a top hat held the door open with a bow and Mark stood beside him and gracefully helped the ladies inside.

As he grabbed onto Chrysalis’ hand his thumb brushed the top and he held on a moment longer than the rest and she bowed gratefully and he followed after her.

Like their wardrobes the inside of the carriage was enchanted making the interior much larger than it had initially looked outside.

Mark and Sunmi cuddled in the front behind the driver and Mona sat on the side next to Mark followed by Talia who was diligently practicing air piano, Karin who was talking with Herbert and Faun who was enjoying the sounds the horses were making.

On the opposite side Rea sat at the end with her face unrevealing and her ankles crossed with her hands in her lap and she looked over as Chrysalis tapped her shoulder.

“Will you still be able to enjoy yourself even though you have to watch over everyone?”

Rea nodded without a word and Chrys smiled and grabbed her hand taking the girl by surprise.

“You look beautiful Rea and I know you’ll do a great job. I’d trust you with my life any day!”

She beamed and Rea’s cheeks dusted pink as she nodded again.

Mari next to Chrysalis had her eyes closed as she imagined how the festivities would go tonight and her cheeks burned as she thought of one face she was greatly looking forward to seeing.

Mona smiled as she watched the girls interact with each other excitedly and as she turned towards Mark her face fell serious once again.

Mark was leaning his head toward Sunmi as she whispered into his ear. Her hand was rubbing his thigh sensually and slowly but surely making it’s way upward and Mona couldn’t help the small giggle escape her lips as the carriage hit a bump making Sunmi crash her head back into the wood behind her.

Mark having heard the subtle sound of amusement turned his head with a raised eyebrow and Mona kept her gaze in front of her, perfectly still like the Marionette she was.

“There it is Chrys~ Ain’t it something like straight out of a fairy tale?”

Faun pointed to the window behind Chrys and she turned her head and her eyes lit up in delight. It was an old fashioned castle with lights illuminating the area making it look more enchanting than Disney.

As the driver helped her out of the carriage once more she bowed and thanked him kindly making the wrinkled man smile.

He watched as she walked behind him and bowed to the horses thanking them for the ride and she was filled with glee as the horses neighed in response, bowing back at her.

Mark watching the whole endeavor smiled and held out his hand as he called to her.

“Come now Pretty, don’t want you to get left behind”

She gave the horses one last wave and held her dress up as she ran towards Mark and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

The interior of the castle took her breath away. Colossal wasn’t enough to describe the vast space and her eyes darted in all directions.

Almost everything was gold; from the walls to the marble columns and even the decorations. Red curtains were scattered around the many balconies and crystal chandeliers hung low.

Chrysalis gasped and clutched onto Mark’s arm making him smile and kiss the top of her head as trapeze artists flew in the air.

One had caught sight of her and held onto the bar with one hand and waved at her with the other displaying their unnatural strength and she waved back shyly.

Her eyes traveled over the guests who were dressed even more extravagantly than her and once in a while her eyes would widen as she caught sight of small wings, tails or horns.

There were mostly females among the males, some having the time of their lives chatting with others, some with their eyes blank as they remained under their Master’s control and her heart constricted as she witnessed Dolls crying from being traded away.

Sensing her dark mood Mark cupped her chin to make her look up at him and he shook his head.

“Don’t dwell on that Pretty. I want you to enjoy yourself without worry okay?”

She nodded with a weak smile and pulled away from him making him confused and he grunted as Sunmi latched onto him and pulled him towards more of their acquaintances.

Her seal stung lightly as Mark’s voice echoed in her head.

“Be sure not to go too far. Don’t ever get caught alone with someone and always be aware. If you need me call me and I’ll find you.”
Yes Master

Chrysalis looked down at her hand as Karin intertwined their fingers and they smiled at each other. The lights dimmed and there was a tapping at the microphone on the dazzling stage.

Jaebeom along with his twenty Dolls aligned behind him, dressed in various over the top Elizabethan styled dresses and bonnets in different colors, bowed in sync.

His dark eyes scanned the area as everyone bowed at his presence including Karin and Chrysalis and he nodded in approval and his voice boomed.

“Welcome once again to our Annual Grand Ball. Where Puppeteers and their Dolls co-exist with others to enjoy a night of festivities, music, and have you seen the dining tables? Ladies you may want to loosen your corsets”

The room filled with light laughter at his joke and he smiled a chesire smile.

“You have all been specifically invited, so do show the respect, honor, and demeanor that allowed me to choose you to attend. There will be no Dolls activated in the vicinity, if you are in need we have security around at every corner, just shout.

Puppeteers, to most of you your Dolls are your prized possessions, I know mine are, show the same respect to other’s Doll’s as you do your own or I swear by my hand you will regret it.

Doll’s in turn respect your Master, the other Puppeteers and each other and do enjoy yourselves. Act in a way that represents your Master and let the Grand Ball begin!”

The crowd erupted in applause as Jaebeom and his Dolls exited the stage only to group on the dance floor for an opening choreographed dance with huge fans.

Completely in sync with each other, twirling, bowing, fans swaying elegantly in time with the music Chrysalis found herself clapping uncontrollably.

Mari at the front of the crowd blew a silent raspberry at her arch nemesis Elizabeth who gave her a quick smug look before returning to her cloned behavior of following the rest of the classic Dolls.

Carolyn in an immaculate gold pant suit stood next to Rea on the second floor balcony with their eyes constantly scanning the crowd, wide and alert and ready for anything and they nodded at the other security around the area.

Faun along with some of her pageant buddies already started at the buffet table and she glared at Neema perched on BamBam’s shoulder on the other side of the table who was blowing raspberries at her with her cheeks puffed out.

“It’s a Ball you hag couldn’t you at least try to change your face to look more presentable? Oh I’m sorry I guess that’s impossible huh?”

Neema snickered as steam blew out of Faun’s ears and she whined as BamBam whacked her head and told her to behave.

Talia stood professionally next to Master Youngjae, one of Master Mark’s closest friends and the individual in charge of music for tonight, as he went over the sheet music for her and Sonia that they would be reading from.

When Sonia’s fingers misplayed an air key his eyes flashed a deep purple and corrected her and she’d smile and apologize then smile at Talia who cheered her on.

Mona stood next to Jaebeom’s Marionette Victoria and looked out at the crowd, more specifically her Doll children, for she knew the Master could take care of himself.

“I don’t know why you don’t just tell Master Mark about Lady Sunmi instead of silently cursing her in your head.”
“……………….”

Karin and Chrysalis walked around hand in hand and stood in awe in front of the demon eating fire and they squealed as three more arms busted out from the side of his torso holding more lightened wooden sticks and started juggling them.

“Karin-ah~”

The two turned to greet a rather tall young man with medium length hair styled to the side and rounded cheekbones and he bowed courteously to the ladies and they in turn curtsied.

“Chrysalis, this is Master Yugyeom, one of Master‘s friends and the youngest of the seven. Master Yugyeom, Chrysalis, my new sister”

Chrysalis’ hearted swelled at the endearing way Karin said sister and she nodded her head respectfully as he kissed her hand.

“Don’t be rude you two, say hello”

Yugyeom talked gently to the twin vessels in his chest pockets. They were brownish beige, as if cut out of burlap sacks, with buttoned eyes and stitched mouths.

Slowly the limp Dolls lifted their overly large heads clumsily and waved their small arms slowly and Karin bowed and Chrysalis waved back.

“Master Yugyeom just received his vessel from Grand Master Jaebeom not too long ago but a remarkable thing happened. When he inserted his soul into it, the vessel split in two, which was impossible…..”

“Well it seems to be possible since it happened. Karin aided Master Jaebeom in researching such occurrences and we‘ve been friends since~”

He chuckled playfully and his eyes sparkled as Herbert popped out of her chest and waved excitedly. The two started talking animatedly so Chrysalis excused herself and continued to venture on her own.

She watched her footing, careful not to step on anyone’s tail and she gasped as she accidentally bumped into one rather tall demon with pale skin and cat like features.

She shrunk under his scrutinizing glare and he was soon appeased as a beautiful woman with red hair placed her hand on his shoulder and squeezed it gently.

“Sorry about that Sweetheart, Master Leo gets a bit testy when it comes to skinship.”
“No it’s my fault I should’ve been more careful. My apologizes Master Leo”

She bowed deeply and he nodded his head silently and returned to his friend who was displaying his talent of sounding like a mosquito making his Dolls shake their heads in embarrassment.

Mark’s eyes scanned around as he held a crystal glass in one hand and Lady Sunmi in the other. She was telling some story to their friends that he wasn’t really interested in though it had everyone laughing.

“So when are you two actually going to be an official couple. You’ve been together so long you might as well marry already.”

One person joked and she looked over at Mark with a smile and her face fell as he didn’t pay any attention to her.

“Why don’t you ask him?”

She remarked grudgingly and she crossed her arms and bumped his hip making his drink spill slightly and he frowned at her.

“If you’ll excuse me, I seem to be in need of another drink”

He said before quickly rushing away from her and she frowned deeply.

One, two, three, four, five, Mark counted his Dolls in his head as he found them around and he frowned as his ever missing Pretty was no where to be seen.

“Boo!”
“Yah!”

Mark’s fangs elongated and his eyes flashed blue as he turned to snarl at the person who would dare touch him in such a way and he softened significantly as Chrysalis’ face flashed fear and she bowed apologetically.

“I’m sorry Master, I just wanted to startle you”
“And startle me you did. Are you enjoying yourself?”
“I am! I watched a demon eat fire, and carried a piece of mutton the size of my head…….”

The more she talked of her experiences the more her eyes glistened in enjoyment and Mark soon found himself crashing his lips against hers fervently with his arms wrapping tightly around her body.

She moaned as he tugged at her lower lip, making way for his tongue to enter her cavern and their tongues battled for dominance but this was a battle Chrysalis would never win.

He tasted every inch of her. He loved the mix of her natural essence along with the grape juice she had and he thought it was the most thirst quenching substance to ever exist. Sweet. Addicting. His.

Pulling back slowly with her lower lip still latched in between his teeth greedily her body shivered with pleasure.

“Dance with me Chrysalis.”

He demanded breathlessly and he gracefully pulled her towards the dance floor and she nodded in a daze. Talia who looked out into the crowd for a split second spotted the two and she waved happily with one hand still skillfully playing and she leaned into Sonia’s ear with a smile.

Her glass eyes blinked curiously then she nodded and the two changed their tune to one of Master Mark’s favorite pieces.

Chrysalis grabbed her dress with one hand as the other was held in Mark’s touch. With their fingers locked and his arm placed protectively around her waist the two glided around the dance floor effortlessly.

Smiling at each other and their eye contact never breaking other’s watched in awe while other’s shook their heads in disapproval.

Mona watched on with a bittersweet smile then she sighed heavily. Victoria patted her back reassuringly and the two were soon whisked away by Male Marionette’s who have been watching them shyly for the past hour.

“May I cut in?”

Chrysalis and Mark stilled as Jaebeom’s hand landed on Mark’s shoulder and he forced a smile to his elder and reluctantly let her go.

“Hello Chrysalis, I’m….”
“Grand Master Jaebeom, Master Mark speaks of you often”
“Good things I hope?”
“Sure, among other things, Master”

His eyes turned into crescents as he laughed and she giggled as he twirled her away and pulled her back into his chest.

“He speaks of you often as well”
“Good things I hope?”
“Indeed, always good”

The two looked over at Mark who watched over her with hooded eyes from the drink table and he was soon distracted by BamBam and Yugyeom with Karin holding Neema and Neema holding Herbert.

“Do you want to know something Dear Chrysalis?”
“Sure Master”
“You are the newest Doll to be created.”
“Really? Surely there are others who were made after me? Just look at everyone”
“No I speak the truth, you are the newest. Other Dolls here are hundreds of years old, some mere days older than you. Some Puppeteers have one doll, others more or the rare ones that only have their Marionettes. You are something special my Dear.”

Chrysalis’ cheeks blushed from the compliment and he went on to tell him how Jinyoung described her light heartedly and how her aura was the purest he had ever encountered.

“How would you like to become one of my Dolls Chrysalis? I would treat you like a Queen, the way a jewel like yourself should be treated”

Jaebeom could feel the hairs on his neck stand as Mark glared at him but he was soon surprised by Chrysalis as she stopped moving completely and blinked up at him and she stated rather bluntly.

“No thank you Master Jaebeom.”
“You didn’t even take a moment to consider it. Is there no way I can persuade you?”
“None at all. I love my family, Miss Mona and Master Mark and can’t imagine being apart from them. We promised we’d always stick together.”

Jaebeom stared at her dumbfounded then he smiled warmly and bowed apologetically. The way she said family, rung a chord in him and he knew he’d sooner face death than actually acquire her in his vast collection.

Chrysalis didn’t even flinch as Mark blurred over and s his arm around her waist pulling her to his side, his eyes flashing a warning.

“If you’re finished Master Jaebeom I’d like my Doll back if you don’t mind”

He growled through gritted teeth and Jaebeom chuckled. Just for how much longer will she actually just be a “Doll” to him?

Jaebeom grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

“Sweet Chrysalis, I shall be watching over you”
“Thank you Master Jaebeom”

He grabbed Mark’s hand and leaned into his ear.

“You should just give her to me now before it’s too late.”

Mark growled as Jaebeom walked away and he looked down at Chrysalis who was tugging at his sleeve.

“What is it?”

She shrunk from his cold voice and released his arm.

“Master, where are the restrooms?”

“Jeez slow down Hyung, you’re going to finish the entire stock”

Youngjae joked as Mark slammed another empty glass on the table and the younger’s purple eyes flashed apologetically as he was wordlessly scolded by a frigid blue glare.

“What happened?”
“Nothing. Everything’s just rainbows and sunshine.”

With another glass to his lips Mark spotted a tall, brooding, familiar figure in a thick long jacket, his body wrapped in brown leather straps, muscular physique and a stony face but with eyes dashing around worriedly and Youngjae yelped as the glass shattered in Mark’s hand.

“Have you seen Jackson?!” he growled at the younger demon who’s nails elongated into dark claws as he cowered slightly and he shook his head.

“! Chrysalis where are you?!”

Chrysalis hummed the piano’s melody as she made her way down the corridor. Even the restrooms were large! She could live in a stall if she wanted to.

The area was dominated by regal mirrors, plush cushioned couches and tables, and the toilet seats were jewel encrusted. Why they needed to be so extravagant was beyond her and the thought made her giggle.

“AHHHH!”

As she entered a hall intersection someone’s hand latched onto and blurred her into a deserted corner, slamming her against the wall.

She felt her wind pipe being crushed as the assailant groaned excitedly as he brushed his nose in her hair, down her face, along her jaw and his lips ghosted over hers.

She pushed against his rock hard chest in a futile attempt to escape and she gasped as he lifted her dress slowly, shoving his leg in-between her legs.

Chrysalis was about to scream bloody murder but she froze as her eyes locked with the stranger‘s. They were wine red. Lighter red spheres of light were dancing round and round his pupil in a hypnotizing way making her body numb.

The spheres reflected in her soulless eyes and she could see the faint reflection of her seal buzzing blue in distress.

“That’s it Love, just relax”

His voice was liquid lust, deep and husky sending her deeper into his trance. Slowly his strong, callused hand traveled up her leg, grazing the bare skin of her upper thigh before tugging at the lace of her undergarments.

She couldn’t move. Her body felt as if it had been drugged and she wanted to cry. Her eyes flickered purple, red, blue and she internally pleaded for Mark to save her.

Little by little the demon pulled down the black lace, his breathing ragged and before he could expose her he was tackled at mach speed, a deadly snarl echoing through the halls as the walls shook from the force of the impact.

“GET THE AWAY FROM HER!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Seems every demon wants a piece of Chrysalis huh? Quick quick let’s go to the next chapter to see what happens come on let’s gooo!! Watch your step! OH….oops my bad… you all have to wait till tomorrow :‘( Do you still want to play!?

PS# Sorry the format's a little off I wrote the next couple of chapters on word then just pasted them here :') It's easier that way lol