C h a p t e r 3 6

The Salty, Vast Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Seungho was thrown against the dry sand before looking up. 

In front of him the dragon started toward a particular direction, catching his attention. He saw Jiyong walking toward him, the fellow was dressed as he is, full black.

He was indeed the black dragon.

The brown dragon walked around Jiyong and lie down, while Jiyong kept approaching Seungho.

"Didn't mean to frighten you, brother." Jiyong said as he stopped a few paces from the lad, with wet sand against his skin and soaked clothes. "But I thought this will be the only way to persuade you otherwise." 

Seungho sat up and looked up, over to Jiyong.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Jiyong sneered a little before squatting beside the one said, "I want you to agree to the terms."

"What terms?"

"Become my partner in battle. Become the second black dragon, one to ever exist."

"That's why you brought me here?"

"Because here you have no choice but to go by my offer. Don't forget, you're human now. You can keep swimming but you'll never reach Seoul alive." 

Seungho sighed a little, "How can you trust me? What if after I become the second black dragon and betray you?" 

Jiyong flashed him a smile, "If you've wanted to betray me, you would have done it a long time ago." When Seungho didn't reply, Jiyong went on, "And the longer you refuse, the longer you two will have to share this deserted island." 

Seungho followed Jiyong's gaze and was surprised to see two men pulling Jiyeon over, with her arms locked under theirs. 

No matter how much she squirm and kick, the two large men had her under control. Seungho quickly shot up as Jiyong followed suit. 

"We brought her here by boat, surprised she wasn't still knocked out." Jiyong said. Jiyeon stopped struggling the minute she caught Seungho standing a little behind Jiyong. 

She let out a loud gasp when she couldn't believe she was seeing him. Finally she ripped her arms from the two men and pushed the two of them aside. 

When they were ready to counter, Jiyong held up a hand. 

"Go back, you two." 

The two men took a moment to calm themselves then bow their farewells. And soon they head toward the sea and transformed out of their human forms. 

And into yellow dragons. 

"What's this? Do you patheitc half humans half animals like to kidnap people to disgusting islands? Unlike you selfish pests I have a life, a human life back home so stop bringing me here you dirty freaks!" She spat angrily, as she brushed her hair aside. 

The wind's speed was moderate; blowing her hair in all direction.

"Feisty aren't you?" Jiyong asked with a slight smirk. 

"No, no. Not feisty. Fed up." Jiyeon corrected him. 

"Well get used to it," Jiyong said, "because if I need something from Seungho but he won't obey, then I'll kidnap you again and again." 

Jiyeon released an annoyed sigh, "And you animals calls yourself powerful. Why don't you just mind control him and leave me out of it? I doubt he gives a ." She cursed. 

Jiyong wasn't sure how to react. In fact he was more surprised than Seungho. 

"Are you positive? Because the last time I told him where you were, he came running." 

Jiyeon flashed him a smirk, "Are you kidding me? Do you think I will believe you? Why don't you just send me back home and beat him to a pulp until he does whatever you wanted him to do?" 

Seungho caught her eyes on him for a moment. 

"Just by looking at his face makes me want to vomit." She said under a cold tone. 

Jiyong turned toward Seungho, "Just how bad did you dump her?" 

Seungho ignored him and instead change the topic. "She's right. Send her back. She's not needed nor wanted here." 

Jiyong sighed, "But it took me so much energy to get her here. Well, if you don't care or want her here and I also don't want to take her back, why don't we just leave her here to die?" 

"Jiyong—"

Jiyong smiled, "Don't lie to me Seungho. I know what this woman means to you. So if you want to save her, it's best if you say yes to my offer now." 

Jiyeon interfered, "Are you deaf? Didn't I make myself clear? I'm not an item you can trade for something from that jerk behind you." 

"Men are talking here honey." Jiyong said, "And if you heard too, I said you're not going anywhere whether you're wanted or not. Not until Seungho takes my offer and saves you himself." 

The brown dragon stood up from behind Jiyeon when Jiyong signaled him to. Without giving Seungho and Jiyeon any space to interrupt, he quickly added. 

"Anyway, for the mean time I will let you think things through. But only a week Seungho. I want the answer in a week, but I will retur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter