C h a p t e r 3 3

The Salty, Vast Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Jihyun shut the door after her as she moved into the bathroom, she slipped her large shirt off and got in, wearing only her swimsuit. 

"Is he gone?" A man asked from inside the tub. 

"Yeah." Jihyun answered, splashing the water as she stepped in.

"Is Seungho out there?"

"Yeah, he told me to stay a while before I leave." Jihyun said as she sat down in the warm water. The man smiled and reached over, touching her cheek softly.

"Then, let's continue from earlier." He said.

Seungho wore no expressions as he look at the nice bed before him. This time the bed wasn't his.

It was covered with grey colored sheets and have two boring white pillows.

Then from behind the bathroom door, he heard giggles and the splashing of water. 

After a while Seungho was ready to take his morning nap; as he tucked himself in, aligning himself to the sides of the bed, he clapped his hands together and rest it on his chest, outside of the cover. He shut his eyes with a soft sigh. 

"See you in a few hours."

He heard the voice of a man, followed by a long silence.

Then the front door to his home was shut and locked. 

Moments later he could hear and feel the movement in his room, made by another. By his side, he felt the closing in warmth emitting from another person. 

From the side an arm reached out and around his neck. "How was work?" The figure asked. Seungho could feel the weight of the arm as he opened his eyes slowly. 

"I shouldn't have to remind you," Seungho started, "stay away from Jihyun." 

"I asked how was work?" The voice pushed. 

Seungho sighed, "Fine. It was fine." 

"Just fine?" 

Seungho turned to his side to see the face of the figure. 

The man had positioned himself where he was supporting his head with one folded arm, looking down at Seungho from the side. 

"Yeah. Just fine." 

The lad beside him smiled a little before getting off, "Shall we go shopping?" He asked as he look down at his outfit, checking the condition of it. 

Seungho couldn't help but sigh aloud once more, "Seriously Soohyun, I just got home from work. Then I had to deal with our grumpy neighbor because you just had to invite his sister over without him knowing." 

Without caring Soohyun ripped the blanket from over Seungho, "Oh come on, you can sleep again when we come back. And about Jihyun, I guess I'll have you to thank again for covering for me." 

Seungho sat up and grabbed onto the magazine on the side of his bed, he toss it over to Soohyun who caught it with one hand. 

"Why?" 

"Don't leave your things lying around my room." Seungho said. 

Soohyun scoffed a hearty smirk, "I thought I'd share, why? You don't like it?" He held up the paper book, exposing the model in bikini. 

Seungho chose to ignore his question and instead noticed something about him, "Are you going to go like that?" 

Soohyun only had a pair of pants on and was waist up. His six pack and curves were visible. 

"Can't I? Women would me like this, no?" 

Seungho moved off his bed, "Hurry and change, I don't want to be seen with a half man. People might get the wrong idea." 

As Seungho was leaving the room Soohyun rolled the magazine and slapped it against his hand, scoffing at his friend's words. 

"Tch, you're so mean my love Seungho."

Seungho was seated on the bench outside of the dressing room, waiting for the one man who decided to take his time. 

Inside the dress room, Soohyun tried the many outfits on, even posing and making facial expressions.

He formed a gun with his hand and place it under his chin, then he pursed out his lips and raised one eyebrow. He smiled proudly at his nice looks.

In the end Soohyun finally chose a black sweater with a white skull on the back, along with a dark gray jean. He pulled up his sleeves and revealed his muscles around his forearm.

He brushed his hair to the side with his long, slim fingers, then at last he stepped out of the room.

"What do you think? y and simple right?" Soohyun asked.

Seungho looked up at the lad then slowly stood up.

"That's what you're going to buy?" Seungho asked.

"No, you're buying them for me." Soohyun replied.

"Don't you have like three of those black sweaters at home?"

Soohyun spun around, "Yeah but this one has a skull."

Seungho wanted to roll his eyes. Like a picky teenager, Soohyun was sure picky. 

In the end Seungho bought Soohyun's his worn clothes and he watched as the taller disposed his old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter