C h a p t e r 1 4

The Salty, Vast Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      ❝He's mine.❞ Seungho pulled his phone out of his pocket after it went buzzing. "Hello?"   "Seungho....I need you."     Soohyun set Gain down on the tiled floor and reached for the clothes on the counter by the sink, then he pulled out the paper magazine in front of Gain.   "Look at this, I'm going to help you put your clothes on."   Gain took the photo from him. "What is it?" She asked while looking at the model in the photo.   "She's a model advertising women's bottom layers of clothing. I have yours right here and I'm going to help you put them on, so you'll be like her. Well, kind of. You'll just be wearing it the same way....You won't be like her." He trailed off as he set the clothes down beside him and was kneeling behind Gain.   His eyes traced the line of her perfect shoulders as she still had her dress on. Soohyun reached over slowly to touch the fabric against her milky skin.   "Then....I'll be taking off your dress now...."   Gain was focused on the magazine but gave him a soft hum. It wasn't a big deal to her. After all, she's been half her whole life.   Soohyun shut his eyes for a moment to clear his mind of any other thoughts. He let out a heavy sigh as he reached for her waist. "I'm going to pull the dress up and over your head so...." As he began to pull, Gain cooperatively lift herself off the ground so he could pull the whole dress from under her.   He paused after he realized something, "Uh....Gain, let's slide this on first. Here...." Soohyun looked away as he grabbed the blue underwear with the tips of two fingers, he held it out over her shoulder. "Put it on like that model."    Soohyun waited until he felt Gain pulled the wear from his touch, "Which side is it? They all look the same."    "Uh...." Soohyun stalled for a moment, "Here, give it to me and I'll prepare it for you."    Gain carelessly held it up in front of him, Soohyun bit down on his jaw as he took it and quickly fix it in the correct direction for her. "Alright, now slide your feet and legs through these holes, just slide it on the way I have it."    "Okay."    After some time Gain had it up to her thighs, "How far do I pull it up?"    Soohyun swallowed the growing lump in his throat when he heard her question. "I'll help you pull it...." He peeked down toward her side as he reached for the sides with both hands as well, he grabbed it gently and pulled it for her.    When that was done he slowly help her pulled her dress off, exposing her whole to him. He could see her spine and smooth skin.    "Then....Let's put your upper bottom layer on...." He breathed out as he reached for the blue bra. Gain waited patiently with her eyes still glued on the paper.    So this is what a human woman looks like? She's beautiful. Gain thought to herself.  Seungho pushed the door to the women's locker room opened at work. He charged in, and thankfully for him, it was empty. "Seyeon!" He called as he checked the empty aisle.    "Seungho! I'm here!"    Seungho followed her voice until he came to the bathroom stalls near the back, he pushed the doors open until he came to the last one.    In front of him Seyeon was sitting on the ground. Her hair was wet and there was fear and worries in her eyes.    Slowly yet quickly, Seungho spotted a dark blue tail attached to her bottom body. It had ripped through her mini-skirt. Seungho quickly enter the crowded area as he locked it, then he kneal beside her.    Seyeon wrapped an arm around Seungho's shoulder when he got close enough.    "Did you eat something salty? Didn't I told you not to—?!"   "It was Sunggyu's treat, I couldn't refuse it." Seyeon said with heavy breaths. She was tired from having to hide in the small space with her five foot long tail.    Seungho sighed aloud, "I understand, I brought salt so just hold on for a bit."    Seyeon nodded as Seungho extract a bottle of salt out from his pocket. He popped the lid off and held it over her tail. "I'm going to pour it now...."    Seyeon bit down on her lips and nodded, then quickly both of her arms came around Seungho's shoulder and her hands tighten around her arms.    Seungho began to pour the salt onto her tail, once they hit against her scales, they began to burn her. Smoke emit from the burning as the salt ate at her. Seyeon let out small whimpers as Seungho reached around to support her from behind with his freed arm. 

Soohyun pulled the bra strap over Gain's shoulder and clipped the back of it. Then he grabbed the blue dress he bought from earlier. 

"Now let's put on your dress." 

Before Soohyun could put it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter