Imbroglio

EXO X Gossip Girl

Hand-in-hand, we approach the coat check to retrieve my trenchcoat. Yixing wraps me up in my coat from behind me, groping all over my body as he does so, letting his hands roam over my s, down to my torso to my thighs. He surreptitiously cups my crotch as he tucks my coat across my body. A moan escapes me and Yixing muffles my mouth with his hand and whispers teasingly into my ear from behind, "Ssh...you little nymph..."

Yixing s my bum, then holds my hand as I speed dial my driver and he pulls up next to Theatre Q's entrance.

We slip into the back of the limo and I start attacking Yixing's mouth. I climb onto Yixing's lap and kiss him aggressively and he reciprocates with hot open mouth wet kisses. We moan into each other's mouth as I grind on Yixing's lap.

I start undressing my trenchcoat but Yixing suddenly stops me. 

"No s..stop! We're not supposed to do this! I'm sorry I lost my senses for a while but this is as far as it goes Bo. We're not having till we figure us out!" Yixing blurts out in a restrained voice.

"But big boy, what's there to figure out? Let's first and figure out later! You're getting so hard now. And I'm so wet...you make me wet, Yixing baby" I whine as I continue grinding hard on Yixing's crotch.

Yixing growls and throws me down on my back while he hovers over me, "No, Bo. Stop it! We're not doing this! Stop tempting me so!"

But I persist and bring my leg up to rub against Yixing's bulge. "But why, I want you inside me now. I need you in me so badly!" I whine and moan ily, trying my darnest to unravel Yixing.

Yixing grabs my wandering leg and puts it back down to stop me from touching him further. "Damn it Bo! Stop seducing me! Stop! Before we get too aroused to control ourselves."

Groan! "Yixing, why are you hell bent on pretending to be a pious altar boy! You know you want some..." I bite my lower lip and look at him seductively while I hitch skirt up and bring my leg up to him again.

Yixing growls again and holds my outstretched leg and kisses my ankle. My breath hitches.

He pulls my entire body forward by my leg and leans towards me while my leg hitches up on his shoulder. Yixing caresses my propped up leg, my calf down to my thigh and stops dangerously close to my groin. 

"You know exactly why I'm doing this Bo. I've told you umpteenth time. Do you think I don't desire you as much? When I..." Yixing leans towards me and rubs his groin against mine, ing me while he emphasizes every single word "Lust. For. You. Every. Single. Day?" I moan appreciatively as I feel Yixing's rub against my arousal. Gosh! How I miss this feeling!

Then he abruptly pulls away and pulls me up to a sitting position and sits across from me, catching his breath. He shuts his eyes firmly for a second and steels himself, "But I'm not an animal. And neither are you, Bo. We don't just attend to our base primal desires. Besides , we humans also seek companionship, friendship, love. For fulfilling relationships, we need more than just . And that's what I'm trying so hard to build here, for both of us, a foundation beyond just . We've already got the mindblowing part down pat, so can we try building the companionship and friendship parts and eventually love?"

Yixing continues, "Let us learn to love each other. Not just merely lust for each other. I wanna be with you so much! I wanna be around you. I wanna go on dates with you in public! Date freely like normal couples do! Enjoy each other's company in the sun! Share with you the wonderful places and activities I enjoy and accompany you to places that you enjoy! Not sneaking around like this! Meeting at secluded places or confined to your home like we're having an illicit affair.

I also need to know that you're not just using me for . I need you to acknowledge that I'm more to you."

"Seriously Yixing, most guys would be ecstatic to be in your shoes! Have all the you want with no-strings attached. I would think with your track record, the arrangement we have here would be most ideal for you! Just indulge in all the carnal pleasures with none of the commitment hassle!"

"Like I said, I'm not merely ually attracted to you. I love you Bo and I want to be in a committed relationship with you. I'm willing to sacrifice the so-called freedom I had before, to be the one next to you. I'm whipped for you Bo. I want you and only you. And you've made me so greedy for you. I don't want only your body. I wanna learn more about you, your fascinating mind, your quirks, your dreams. I want you wholeheartedly. I want more of you. I want your affection. I want to be the one next to you. I need to know if you feel the same way about me? I need to know if we're on the same page."

"I don't know Yixing..."

"I'll give you time to figure it out but meanwhile, just give me a fair chance at least, so I can prove to you that I am boyfriend material, someone you can have a meaningful relationship with, not just a convenient buddy or friends with benefits. Let us enjoy some celibate dates so your mind can be clear of lusty haze and you can make a good emotional decision on where your heart stands?"

Seriously I can't believe I'm hearing this no- plea from the promiscuous Yixing. Asking me to keep my hands to myself. Maybe I am a maniac afterall, seeing I'm more lusty than a libidinous male youth! Urgh! I gotta hand it to Yixing. He is so persistent and unwavering. I can't believe he's lecturing me on rising above our baser instincts while he's nursing a hard-on! 

"Alright, stop nagging like a broken record! I get it! No ! Enjoy other couple activities. No till I figure out where we stand! Blah blah blah. But what are you gonna do about your now? You know... I can always help you..."

"Argh! Bo! You know how much I want that! But we can't! So don't even suggest it! I...just have to attend to this myself. Now, if you'll just kindly look away while I ?"

"Hell no, I'm watching this! You can deprive me of but you can't deprive me from watching you. Ha!"

"Well, if you insist. It'll be much easier for me with you watching over anyway." Yixing shrugs and proceeds to rip open a packet. 

He s his pants and takes out his . I look at his beautiful and can't help but bite my lower lip to suppress my desire to jump him right now. Yixing then spits into his palm and run his palm over his shaft, lubricating it, then he unfurls the over his phallus and he looks at me with unbridled desire in his eyes and starts his length. Yixing locks his intense gaze on me and himself firmly, panting and grunting. I'm getting aroused watching Yixing e. His feral grunts reverberates in my ears and I feel like along to his every single grunt. I feel like touching myself and as my hands wander down to my skirt, Yixing catches on and growls at me, "Don't you dare pleasure yourself infront of me, Bo! Not now! Hands off!"

"Fine!" I comply and stick out my tongue at Yixing and cross my arms while I watch him continue pumping himself. Gosh! It's such a turn on watching Yixing relieving himself. His intense concentration, his y grunts, his muscular arm pumping and his getting more and more tumescent by the minute...

Yixing starts fondling and squeezing his as he pumps harder and faster along his length. And finally he squeezes his eyes shut and shouts my name and es. So Yixing's been relieving himself these days to thoughts of me? That's... kinda hot?