Dry run

EXO X Gossip Girl

"Beautiful! Bo, you're already pretty. But dahhhling, with my finishing touches, you'll be the most beautiful Kate tonight, if I say so myself!" Baekhyun crows. 

"Thanks Baek" I reply.

"Now where's my gorgeous hunk? Yixing! Oh Yixing... Hubba hubba!" Baekhyun yelps in delight. 

I look up at Yixing through my mirror reflection. What in God's name is he wearing! I know we're going for a ed up steampunk interpretation of the costumes to keep things fresh and always sells, thus here I am garbed in the tightest lace and metal corset and cleavage amped up with push-up and padding. But are they planning to pimp out Yixing?! He's dressed like fresh meat for sale! Why is he dressed like a rent boy? He's wearing a... I don't even know if you can call it a shirt, a vest more likely, as it's basically a loose fitted long sleeved top but gaping wide open in the front, cutting a deep-v all the way down his navel, leaving his pecs and abs wide exposed to the world! Plus he has on the tightest possible, fringed, leather chaps that go over an inner layer of black tights. The cut-outs on the chaps calling attention to his tight buns at the back and his overwhelming bulge in the front. Is he wearing a cup? Because the size of that bulge is obscene!

"Hey Baekkie babe" Yixing coaxes Baekhyun. Wow, he flirts with everyone. Even the gays. 

"Yes, Yixing dahhhling? I lurrrve it when you call me that!" Baekhyun replies enthusiastically. 

"I love this costume you put together for me. Very steampunk with the leather and metal... but I think we need abit more coverage down the front? Don't you think?"

"Why? You look absolutely fab! You'll score us extra brownie points with the crowd! Plus, distract the judges nicely from any discrepancies in our lines? Oh! But what's that? Why you naughty naughty boy! Told you to take it easy prior to Slam day! What's with that hickey on your chest!"

I feel my cheeks heat up as Baekhyun camouflages the telling red mark on Yixing's chest with concealer. 

"Yeah, it was unexpected. She sprung a surprise on me." Yixing smirks at my reflection in the mirror. What?! That's not what it is! I did not plant a hickey on you! Tell them the truth you liar! But I can only protest silently as Baekhyun continues, "Naughty gal huh?" 

"Yep, a feisty one. Much like Kate here." Yixing points at me. "Quite a shrew. Needs to be tamed." What! How dare he call me a shrew!

I whip around and shrill, "Zhang Yixing! You!"

"Yes, Bo. Why are you reacting? I'm only talking about that feisty shrew who gave me this love bite here. What's that got to do with you?"

Baekhyun turns around and looks at me quizzically. "You... are such a chauvinist! Women are not to be tamed, alright? So Petruchio of you! Getting into character I see..." I quickly recover.

"Well, that chick seems like quite the crazy . It'll do her some good if someone tames her. I'll get her. Just you wait. Just wait and see..." Yixing warns darkly. 

How dare he insinuate that I'm a ! He's indirectly calling me a ! Again! And what's that about taming me? Was that a threat? Urgh! I can't sit here and listen to any of this ist talk. I leave the changing room with my heart pounding in my ears.