The scandalous lives of Eligere Private

EXO X Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of EP's elite.

Word has it that J has broken off with that Bobby media scion and is dating another. Not exactly groundbreaking news, yet. But that another is gasp! NOT a son of someone on Forbes list of the richest or the most powerful! Well, J's been known to dip her toes everywhere, from Evian to Perrier to Voss, and now she's finally dip her toes in tap water. Careful J! 

You know you love me...

XOXO Gossip Girl

***

What was that about? I better give Jessica a call. 

"J! What's this Gossip Girl going on about? Who are you dating this time?"

"Oh B! *squeal!* I'm so glad you called! Was just about to call you to tell you about it too! But GG is simply too fast! I'm so in love, B!" Okaaay, not the first time that Jessica has fallen "in love". I love Jessica and she is a big-hearted girl, maybe that's why she has so much "love" to give around! Seriously I've lost count of the number of boyfriends she has. Thankfully while she falls madly in "love" quickly, her relationships don't really have much depth or seriousness, so when the relationship is over, she doesn't really get her heart broken and there's always a ready suitor next in line. But this time, Gossip Girl is ominous in her report. Why is she telling Jessica to be careful? And who's this guy who's not from our usual social circle?

The thing with Jessica's musical-chairs style of dating, is that while she does seem to jump around from man to man. The assurance is that at least she's jumping around from either the son of that politico family to the son of another empire. People of certain repute. People within our circle. So our families are all interconnected in some power or money web of some sort and we know which family head to go to if so and so's son mistreat my BFF. There's accountability and reassurance in a way when Jessica date among our kind. And I do worry for Jessica. I love her with all my heart, but my BFF doesn't ... how should I put this kindly... exactly have a good head above her shoulders. Jessica is so sweet and kind and believes in the best of people, so she doesn't have any wariness towards anyone at all! I'm worried lesser beings will take advantage of her kindness. And if she's dating someone not as privileged as us, I'll worry if this boy has other ulterior motives. Well, ulterior motives other than getting into her skirt of course. Jessica puts out easily and she likes it that way, it's part of her free spirited, free love for everyone schtick, so at least I don't have to worry about that on her behalf. Just because I'm a who wishes to hold it out for marriage, doesn't mean that my BFF has to abide by my standards, nope, she's free to live her life. No judgement from me. Nope, not judging at all.

"B, he's divine! Wait till you meet him! I've never met someone like him! He's so different!" Jessica gushes.

"Of course he's different! I read that he's not one of us? Who is he?" I demanded.

Squeal! "Incoming call from my baby! I gotta pick it up! Talk to you later B! Love ya! Muaks!" And Jessica hangs up on me. 

Who is J's mysterious new squeeze? I got some investigating to do! Time to task my minions. Meanwhile, gotta prep for school. The results for last week's test is out today! Can't wait to see my name top the board again! It's obnoxious I know, but I study hard for my tests and take pride in excelling in them. And getting the due recognition for my hard work is just the cherry on top!

***