Tingles

EXO X Gossip Girl

I arrive at the empty school premises this Saturday morning. It's Theatre Slam today! Constance Billiard is hosting the event this year, and we are due to gather at their school, which is just a block away, in an hour. I decide to pop into E.P. to get my lucky charm from my locker. It's a pendant that my nanna gave to me when I was three and had to perform the first time onstage and was battling stage fright. So I keep it handy in school, so I can easily retrieve it from the locker whenever I get pre-tests or pre-stage jitters. I actually have not touched it in a while, but somehow I'm feeling edgy for today's performance. So I decide to pop by and retrieve the pendant before heading to Contance Billiard. 

I fetch my pendant and walk down the hallway. Wait, where's that eerie sound coming from? I trace the source of the sounds to the dance studio. I peer in through the window in the door. Oh! There's a guy in there practicing his dance. The earlier eerie sounding music now segues into sensual beats. The guy, clad in a tight black singlet and black harem pants and a black cap, starts moving rhythmically, gyrating to the beat. Wow, he's good! This kid can really dance! He's moving so sensuously, so nimbly and so sleek. I've never seen such an agile dancer! And he's dancing with such controlled precision. His movements sharp and swift. How does he do that? His moves are hypnotic. And he does this nifty arm movement that highlights his strong broad shoulders and his muscular bare arms. I never knew dancers can have such strong bodies. I find myself grooving to the beat of the music, lost in the motions of the dancer. 

The soundtrack pounds louder and the beats speed up to a resounding . The dancer spins on his heel  and makes a crotch grab move. I blush. He then whips off his cap and throws it to the floor with a loud grunt. That...that's rather y. I feel chills down my spine.

The dancer looks up at his sweaty reflection in the mirrored wall. It's Yixing! Curses! I should have known from that harem pants getup! I should quickly turn around and head off before he catches me looking. But I can't. Yixing continues dancing to the concluding bit of the music, and I find myself transfixed, I cannot look away as I continue admiring his mesmerizing dance moves.

I don't know why I didn't see it before. But Yixing is positively oozing what many refer to as "swag"! From the way he dances, to the way he struts, his gestures, expressions. Is that his mojo? Is that why he's so popular among girls? He probably cultivated it from the streets? Seeing how my Siwonnie and male peers don't possess it? Guess our boys been brought up like proper gentlemen, so they don't do "swag". I'll hate to admit it to others, but swag does make a guy seem ... y?

Finally the music stops and Yixing concludes his dance by whipping off his singlet in a swift move and aggressively hurls it at his reflection as he lets out another loud animalistic grunt. He glares at his sweaty, panting reflection in the mirror. I eye Yixing's strong, broad back and toned, torso and I find myself chewing my fingers to suppress a sigh. What's this strange foreign sensation I'm experiencing? I'm feeling all...tingly. Am I... Am I getting by Yixing's dancing? Or by Yixing's bod? But...but I never ever get ! God, no! The horrors!

Suddenly Yixing turns around. I quickly duck down. He didn't see me I hope?! 

I continue stooping low, as I quietly try to duckwalk as quickly and as far as possible from the dance studio entrance. Then I hear the door behind me open. 

"Bo?" Curses! How can he tell it's me from my back? What now? Ok, I'll just get up quickly and make a run for it! Yes, that's it! I'll run out the school and not turn back at him! That way if he confronts me later, I can still deny unreservedly because we never came face to face. 

I straighten up and run. I hear Yixing's footsteps hot on my heels. Urgh! Why is he chasing after me? Just let me escape! Ah! Yixing pulls me back by my wrist. I turn on my heel and come to a crashing stop into Yixing's sweaty bare chest!

"Ouch!" Yixing growls. Yikes, my teeth hit Yixing's chest when I crashed into him. 

I recoil back in horror as I eye the red mark on his pecs. "I...I..."

"You bit me!" Yixing accuses.

"No! I didn't! It's an accident! I didn't mean to... It only happened beacuse you pulled me back!"

"Oh, so it's my fault again? What's new Bo! You wound me and it's still my fault?! Are you never in the wrong?"

"Hey! This is unfair! Why did you pull me back? You asked for it!"

"So you bit me in retaliation? For preventing you from running away cause I caught you spying on me?"

"Ugh! I didn't bite you! It was an accident! How many times do I have to repeat myself? And I wasn't spying on you!" I protest in frustration as I can't help but glance down Yixing's torso. There's something about standing in such close proximity with an attractive, half- man that's making my face heat up. Curses!

Yixing moves towards me and corners me to a wall and traps me with his outstretched hands on both sides of me. He closes in on me and studies my blushing face and asks, "Then why did you run away? Wasn't it out of embarrassment because you were caught?"

My heart pounds frantically. Why is he standing so close to me? Why is he looking at me in such an...interested manner? Why is he doing this to me?

Yixing looks at me with a smoldering gaze now. Gawd, he looks so y with this expression! I see his eyes move down to my lips as he whispers tantalizingly, "Answer me..., Bo". 

"I...I don't need to explain myself to you. Go put on some clothes, Theatre Slam is starting soon! We need to get ready! I'll head off to Constance first." I quickly duck down under his arms, turn around and scuttle off.

"Oh how convenient, Bo! How convenient! No apology either! I'll deal with you later after the slam is over!" Yixing shouts after me.