Flagrante Delicto

EXO X Gossip Girl

"B! Waaah... Yixing has left me! Why? I don't understand! We were so good together! Our chemistry is off the charts! We have the best ! Why? Waaah...."

"There, there J. I'll come over soon ok? I'll bring the Krug and Mariebelles." I know, people usually pop champagne for celebrations, but it's been tradition for J to nurse her heartaches with bubbly and fine chocolates instead. 

***

Calling all eligible males, seems like JY is no more. So here's your chance boys! As for Worker Bee, he's bringing back the expression "the birds and the bees". So line up gals! The friskiest bee in EP is spilling his seeds and pollinating!

XOXO Gossip Girl

***

"Don't wait up for me Yoona and Suzy! I'll be headed to the auditorium early for the rehearsal today!"

I decide to arrive at the auditorium thirty minutes earlier. I need some quiet time before the actual rehearsal to re-read my script and get into character. I take my acting seriously.

I walk into the dark auditorium, past the seating gallery and onto the backstage to look for the control switches to turn on brighter lights. I think I hear some noises, is someone else here already? I pull the heavy curtains apart and I see Yixing with his pants down, humping a girl from behind! Yixing and the girl look up at me, alarmed. "!" Yixing exclaims. I scream and turn tail to run out of the auditorium. I hear Yixing calling after me, "Bo! Wait..."

Ah! My eyes! What did I just see?! 

I'm out of the auditorium and I slam the door behind me, but I have absolutely no idea where to head to next. I only know I needed to get out of there ASAP! But then what? I'll need to head back there again soon, for our rehearsals! And see Yixing and that girl again! She's from our theatre team! Urgh!

I'm still rooted outside the auditorium, thinking of my next move when Yixing burst out of the door. My running instincts kick in again. But Yixing grabs hold of my wrist.

"Bo! Sorry!"

"Ew! Let go of me, you filthy animal!"

"I'm sorry Bo! Sorry! I didn't mean for you to see that!"

"Can you just let go of my hand right now? I really don't want your gross hands on me right now! Let go!" I scream my head off.

"Ok, letting go!"

"You're disgusting! You just broke up with J, like, a minute ago and you're already sleeping with someone else?"

"Not a minute, 2 days ago. And I wasn't sleeping with her. Just ing that's all. It's just . I have my needs... and I need to attend to them. Just happen so that Tiffany is willing to see to my needs. Look, I'm sorry you ran into us and had to witness us in our ... compromised situation. But I'm not sorry for having you know?"

"What are you? An animal? Do you need to be neutered?"

"Hey, watch it Bo! I just have ... a healthy libido. And it's hard to keep it in check when girls are always throwing themselves at me. Tempting me. I need a release and these girls are willing. So why not? I'm not harming anyone. We're all consenting adults."

"There! My leading thespians!" Kyungsoo shouts from a distance, "Glad to see you both early and eager! Let's get rolling on our rehearsals!"

"Don't ever talk to me again outside of rehearsal!" I quietly hiss at Yixing, before Kyungsoo closes in on both of us and ushers us back into the auditorium.

***