Morning After

EXO X Gossip Girl

I open my eyes and I'm lying on a bare chest. "Mmm..." I snuggle into the chest and something feels off. This doesn't smell like Siwon. I rub my hands up and down the chest. This doesn't feel like Siwon either!

I jolt up and see Yixing. Sprawled out buck on a sofa! I look down at myself, I'm stark too! I bring my hand up to muffle my suppressed gasp. 

Memories of last night's sordid affair flood back to me. My heart pounds. What have I done? My head pounds. Oof! My hang over!

Yixing still seems sound asleep. I furtively gather my clothing and belongings from the sofa and floor around us. I have eveything except my thong. I look around more carefully and see it pinned under Yixing. Curses! I quickly dress myself up with the remaining pieces of clothing and quietly tiptoe out of the room, as I take in Yixing's form one last time.

I run out of Rubicon and dial for my driver to pick me up from a cafe two blocks down. I don't want to be caught hanging around Rubicon so early in the morning. I make my walk of shame down the streets feeling dirty literally and figuratively. And I feel so sore as I walk in an awkward gait. What have I done? Why! Why did I lose control and give into my primal urges? I've... I've degenerated into an adulterer! And I've lost my chastity to that philanderer who probably deflower girls for sport. What's happening to me?

***

Spotted. Queen B doing her walk of shame down Fifth Street. Has our vestal Queen finally crossed the rubicon and lost her v-card? 

XOXO Gossip Girl

***

No! How did this photo of me walking down Fifth street get taken?! Siwon's gonna find out! What do I do? 

Incoming call from Siwon! Oh no... What should I say? I'll just ignore it for now. Till I think of something. I need to create an alibi!

Incoming call from Baekhyun? Why is he looking for me? Oh no! Did he see Yixing and I? 

"Yes, Baek?" 

"Thank God you pick up girl! Bo, lovely, pretty Bo...could you do me a huuuuge favour? I'll forever be in your debt! I see from Gossip Girl you just left Rubicon this morning? I left Rubicon shortly after you. Could you be my alibi and tell Channie that I was with you? Just us girls passed out on the dancefloor after a night of heavy drinking? Please Bo, you're my only hope?"

"You need an alibi? Why?"

"Please don't ask me why or who I was doing? I mean what I was doing. And I won't ask you why either? Could you just help your sister in need? In return, I'll do anything! Anything you ask of me! I beg of you, my Queen! Please, please, pretty please?" 

How opportune! Just when I needed an alibi! Baekhyun would be the perfect alibi for me! Siwon won't suspect a thing if I say I was knocked out with the infamously gay Baekhyun! 

"Alright, since you seem so desperate, I'll do it! You owe me one!" I fake a begrudging voice.

"Oh! You're the best, Bo! Muaks! So if my boyfie asks, just tell Channie that I woke up with you ok?"

***

Ding! Incoming message from Yixing. 

" & Run huh? Thought Ur classier than that Bo."

I immediately delete the message from Yixing and call him.

"Look, I don't know what you are talking about. I was with Baek the whole while last night. Nothing happened between us. Understand?"

"So. That's how you want to play it huh? Don't worry, I don't and tell! But while no one else knows what happened. Deep down, you and I know exactly what transpired. Last night was amazing. We had a special moment. Don't deny it Bo. Don't run away from it."

"I don't know what you are talking about. Last night never happened. And don't ever call me again!" I hang up abruptly on Yixing and my heart pounds. 

Everything with Yixing was wrong! I should not have consorted with him. I should have trusted my gut instinct. He gave me this uneasy feeling the first time I set eyes on him. He's messing up my world order! I...I can't possibly have feelings for someone of his sort! Of his level! It's...it's beneath me! The Bos of this world belong with the Siwons of this world! Not with Yixings. No...we can never be together. We don't have any future together. Furthermore, I'm probably just another fling to Yixing, nothing more. I'll only get myself hurt if I get more invested emotionally. No! I don't feel anything for Yixing. I did not feel any special bond with him. It was only . That's right, psychological studies have shown that women tend to mistake ual feelings for love! Yes, that's it! It was only because of that love hormone, oxytocin that was released in me when I ed. Just misleading hormones, confusing me. Nothing more. I need to rectify this mistake. I need to make it up to Siwon!

"Siwonnie. Can you come over now? I change my mind. I think I'm ready to consummate our relationship" I message Siwon.