Nightmare

EXO X Gossip Girl

"Oh Yixing...Yixing...faster, faster!"

"Oh baby, Ugh...ugh...urrgh!"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm coming...coming...Ah...ah...ah...!!!"

"Oh, Bo...baby..."

***

Argh!!! I wake up with a jolt. WHAT WAS THAT?!! I...Did I just...dreamed...of...having with Yixing?! No! Why?!

I can still vividly recall the racy reverie. It's the same scenario as when I caught Yixing in flagrante delicto, only in my dream, I was the one in the throes of passion with Yixing instead. 

Eww! Why? Why in God's name did I have a dream? I've never had one before! Not even with Siwon! And I don't even like ! I even secretly suspect I'm aual. So why a dream?! And with that vile, prosmiscuous horndog, of all people! Why God! Why! 

And the most unforgiveable thing is... I was enjoying myself in the dream. I was enjoying having with Yixing. Even though it was only a dream. It felt so vivid...I ...ed in my dream! I've never ed before! I've never been this aroused before, never felt this way about anyone before... Am I secretly, ually attracted to... that cad?

NO! It can't be! I'm sure there's a good Freudian explanation for this. Afterall, isn't it commonly said that dreams can often be the opposite of what you intend in reality? Yes, the interpretation of a dream, doesn't necessarily means that I wanna have with Yixing! Yucks! Of course not, it must be the polar opposite! It must be Post Traumatic Stress! It's because I walked in on them and I'm so traumatized by that vile imagery that it became etched in my memory and came up in my subconscious when I dreamt! Yes, that's right! And I was so repulsed by Yixing. And disgust is such a strong emotion that it manifested in an equally strong emotion in my dream, thus the passion. Yes, I only had that lurid dream of Yixing because I'm disgusted by him. Nothing else. 

Besides, it's only a dream. No one else knows. I'll keep this dream of mine secret. A secret that I'll take with me to my grave!

****

next chapter: Diversion