Rubicon

EXO X Gossip Girl

I don't know why I'm here at Rubicon. I should have called my driver to chase after Yixing when he ran off with my ring. I should have called the cops on this ring thief. I should have informed Siwon. But I did none of the above and here I am now, attending the after party at Rubicon. I'm just here to retrieve my ring from Yixing and I'll leave right after. Nothing more.

***

It's been an hour since I've arrived and Yixing's still not here yet! Kyungsoo assures me that Yixing is attending the party, he's just running late. While Yixing has not responded to any of my messages or missed calls to him. I've had a few drinks with the rest of the crew already. If he still doesn't come, I'll probably need to head back already! Anymore drinks and I'll be too sloshed to think lucidly!

"Finally, Yixing!" Kyungsoo's voice booms over the loud club music. Finally!

I look up and see Yixing. Arriving with two girls in tow. A pair of twins latched onto either side of his arms. Well, that's fast! I told him to move on, less than 5 hours ago and he's moved on! How...how could he?! Ugh!

I wait for him to make eye contact with me so I can signal him to return my ring. But he blatantly ignores my presence and makes out busily with the twin girls infront of all of us. I've enough!

I walk to Yixing, tap him on his shoulder while he face with one of the twins and the other sits to his side and caresses his thigh and eyes them hungrily. No response. I proceed to smack his head.

"Ouch!" The Hoover twin yells as her head collides with Yixing's. I suppress a smirk. Yixing finally looks up and see me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his lap!

"Wanna join us Bo? 's plenty but there's always room for you." Yixing husks into my ear. I feel myself tingling. Ugh!

"Gross! I just want my ring back!" I jump off him quickly and stretch my hand out. 

Yixing smirks at me and bellows at everyone, "Boys! Bo here, just challenged my girls to a dance-off!" Suddenly everyone stop in the midst of their dancing and drinking and look up at me.

"No, I did not!" I protest.

"Aww...bowing out of the competition already? Well, loser will have to perform a forfeit with me!" Yixing shouts and makes kissy faces at me.

"Stop making things up!" I shout back.

"Dance-off! Dance-off! Dance-off!" Kyungsoo chants and incites the rest of our crew to chant along with him and Yixing. The boys especially vociferous.

"Alright, it's a dance-off! Yixing pulls me down to sit next to him while he prodes the twins up and smacks them on their bums and yells, "let's groove ladies!"

The inebriated girls gamely jump on the platform and start grinding to the beat while Kyungsoo and crew cheer on. Yixing then whispers into my ear, "Beat them and I'll return your ring pronto." His hot breath sending shivers down my spine. I look at the girls, they are good. But nothing that I can't surpass. Then Yixing passes me a glass of whiskey and I down it. Challenge accepted! 

The girls come down and the Yixing starts goading me loudly for everyone else to hear, "Come on Bo! Your turn! Stop being a stick in the mud! Loosen up and have some fun! Bo! Bo! Bo! Bo!" Yixing starts chanting my name and clapping and the rest of the crew follows.

I down another whiskey and I stand up. Shucks! My shift dress is too tight and stiff to dance in! 

"Fidgeting with your dress is hardly dancing Bo!" Yixing jeers. Why this git! I'll show him! 

I strip off my dress till I'm free in only my lacey Agent Provocateur silk slip. Yixing's jaw drops, together with all the other straight boys' in the room. I throw my shift dress in Yixing's face and slink up the platform.

They are playing one of my favorite dance track now. I can move to this. I start dancing playfully to the pulsating beat of the music, swaying my hips provocatively at times, gyrating wildly at other times. This music is really good! I'm getting into it more and enjoying myself. I look down and see Yixing transfixed, ogling at me, ignoring the twins busily necking him. Feeling emboldened, I motion at Yixing and crook my finger in a beckoning motion, signaling him to join me. I wanna dance with Yixing.

Yixing grins widely and takes off his jacket, exposing his bare muscular arms and broad shoulders and chest in his tight singlet. He jumps up next to me on the platform and puts his jacket over my shoulders. He faces me and dances sensually, his moves nimbly responding to my dance moves. So smoking hot! I rest my hands on his shoulders as I continue moving to the beat and swing my head side to side, whipping my hair freely. Yixing moves behind me and grinds along to the beat. Then he holds my waist and pulls me back closer to him, till we are in an almost spooning position and he resumes grinding to the beat. I can feel Yixing's face so near me. I instinctly bring an arm up to hold his face to come down, closer to mine  I lose myself in the music and we grind along, with Yixing's hot breath ghosting my neck. Next thing I know, I feel something hard rubbing and prodding my bum. Curses! Yixing's having an behind me! 

I stop dancing and make a move to get off the stage when Kyungsoo suddenly chants "Kate and Petruchio kiss! Best Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crew chants fervently and Yixing spins me around and pulls me in and kisses me fully on my lips. He s my bum and squeezes it and I open my mouth and he sticks his tongue in and explores my mouth. My tongue follows his and play along as we make out intensely onstage. Mmm...Yixing's such a good kisser. Yixing grabs my bum and pulls me towards his crotch and I moan into his mouth and I feel his hard-on prodding my loins. I feel myself getting wet. This is wrong! I stop abruptly and push him off me and quickly run off stage.