See you at the after party

EXO X Gossip Girl

I wake up from another dream of Yixing! It's happening again! Why??? 

This time it was onstage and we're in character as Kate and Petruchio and in our costumes. I...I...pinned Yixing to the ground and was busy ripping his shirt off and stripping his pants when Siwon appeared! Oddly enough, he's dressed as Grumio, Petruchio's bumbling servant. Then he just sat aside and watch agape like a fool while I ride Yixing. And again, I ed and came in the dream. Why. Is. This. Happening?

Ding! A message from Yixing.

"R u thinking of me, Bo?" What? How did he know!

"Cuz I'm thinking of u" What is he suggesting? I ignore his messages and get ready for school with butterflies in my stomach.

***

"See ya at the party tonight at Rubicon!" Kyungsoo bids me farewell as he rushes off after school.

"Sure!" I reply outwardly but inwardly I'm hesitating. I'm not too sure if I should attend the party later. Maybe I should skip it. I don't really wanna be in the same room as Yixing right now. It feels dangerous. Ever since the slam ended, he's been sending me those "I'm thinking of u" or "I miss u", "I want u" type of messages. Why is he hitting on me? What's he thinking? I ignore his messages, save for when he sent the "I want u" message. That was the final straw on harassment, so I messaged him back "U can't have me. I'm taken!" To which he dared replied "Not yet. Not in body, not in spirit, mind or soul"!

I've been avoiding having run-ins with him in school and I constantly surround myself with Siwon, J or my minions so he can't get any alone time with me. But whenever I accidentally make eye contact with him during lunch breaks, he's always staring at me intently, as if he's ready to devour me. It's unnerving. And his obsessive attention on me is not helping my nightmares either. I've been having more frequent and more intense dreams of him. So much so, I stopped having Siwon or J sleepover lately as I don't wanna accidentally call out Yixing's name in my sleep, while in their presence.

I enter my chauffeured car and I see Yixing sitting inside! My heart skips a beat.

"Get out!" I yell at him.

"Just a word." He insists.

I make a move to press the button to bring down the partition that separates my backseat from the front driver but Yixing blocks me.

"What do you want?" I ask nervously.

"Are you coming for the after party?"

"No."

"Please. Come."

"Why should I?"

"Cause I want to see you."

"Yixing, look. I don't know what weird game you are playing. But I'm not interested ok? And please stop harassing me with your text messages"

"You don't understand, Bo. After The Slam, I was kept awake all night by a paralyzing, all-consuming thought...That I've fallen hopelessly for you. I like you, Bo."

"No you don't! Please just go busy yourself with one of your many s and leave me well alone! Is it because you've exhausted your list of single girls to sleep with in E.P.? Constance Billard has a coterie of floozies who are eager to sleep with you ever since Theatre Slam. They've been bugging me about you. I will gladly pass you their contacts!" 

"I don't want them. I haven't been ing or even making out with anyone ever since you bit me!"

"Oh! So you can't sleep around because your tongue has a cut? Because you're afraid of getting diseases with your open wound? So you figured the best bet for safe, clean , is me? Scram!"

"No. My cut has healed. I haven't been sleeping with anyone because I'm not interested in anyone else. I've been thinking only about you.  I can't stop thinking about you. I want you, Bo. Only you." I feel a tingle down my spine.

"W...well, I told you. You can't have me. I have Siwonnie! I'm taken!" I flash my rock at him.

"No you're not!" Yixing eyes my ring, then he grabs my finger and down on it and out my engagement ring!

He jumps out of the car, spits out my ring in his palm, picks it up and waves it at me, "Get it back from me at Rubicon!" And he takes off!