Before debut

Diversity

The girls were panting as they had their 2 minute break after hours of practicing for their debut. Unlike most new bands, they were not going to have a single but instead a mini album which will consist 3 songs. Also every song in there were going to have a music video to go along with it. This meant that they were working 3 times more than normal debuting bands.

"My vocal cord is aching!" Melissa complained gently rubbing her neck. "I think we should call it a day and go sleep."

Sunhee rolled her eyes, "If you are in so much pain why don't you just leave? I'm sure our group will be better without you."

"You know I can ruin you right? Don't forget my dad's a lawyer, the best in the country." Melissa bragged as she stood up to get a bottle of water.

Before Sunhee could reply Karina covered giving her a piercing glare, "She's the maknae, be nice." She hissed. In diversity, the oldest and the youngest really hated each other. They would always have arguments and fights which were unavoidable. Despite the fact that they despise each other, they were awfully similar. Being that popular girl in school with lots of admirers really had the effect of them being confident and persuasive, however it did also make them stubborn and rude. No one could stand living and working with someone who has the same personality as someone else especially with the personality traits they shared. It was the same old story of Melissa and Sunhee arguing over everything whilst Karina having to sort them out. She did make a really good father figure in the sense that she was quick in being able to sort things out and gave them punishments and/or rewards for the amount of fights they had in a day. Then lastly, there was Porche, she didn't care about the drama that was going on everyday. She would always ignore it and workout or practice. In her world, being in a group was one of those mini sacrifices into becoming a solo artist. She isn't very happy about the fact that she was put in a group. For her, being in a band meant not showing her talents but instead fitting in with the group which she didn't like the idea of. The only reason she practiced in all three areas were because she wanted to become a solo singer. Life was definitely going downhill for her but she's hoping to pull out a G-Dragon and become someone for her not the group or company. Karina stood up.
"Come on guys let's get back to practicing." She clapped trying to get some energy in them. However, before that, Oscar and Chayeon walked in the room. The girls bowed at them and sat down in a circle.

"We are here to discuss your debut timetable." Oscar stated laying the big piece of A2 paper out in the middle. The paper contained the following three months. On each month, there was a song on the top then dates and times of when they would be in a concert, show, photo shoot etc.

"The reason you will have three debuting songs is because these songs will show the three main sides of a woman; cute, y and tough. With these songs you will be able to show all three. You will be starting the song with the cute and girly concept, then you will move on to y concept and lastly tough concept." Chayeon explained as the girl imagined their future lives ahead.

"We know that you have been practicing for a lot of songs. YG and a few of the sunbaes have seen the practice videos for all of the songs and have chosen the three you will be debuting on. Your cute concept song will be touch my body (originally by sistar), your y concept song will be something (originally by girls day) and you tough concept song will be can't nobody (originally by 2ne1)." Oscar announced.

"You will quickly start the music video for touch my body tomorrow morning so we expect you to wake up at 6." Chayeon ordered. "You girls may rest for now."

Tired, the girls dragged themselves back to their dorms and into their beds.

Next day...

*RRRIIINNNGGG*

The alarm went off at 5 in the morning piercing into the girl's ears. Porsche was the first to wake up, she did her usual morning routine. As soon as she was finished, she saw Karina giving her a look of disappointment.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Porsche asked annoyed.

"Who ever wakes up first always has the duty to wake everyone else off." Karina stated. "It's now 5:37. We don't even have half an hour to get ready."

"Stop being so lazy then." Porsche whined before taking a sip of coffee.

"Just for that you have to make breakfast for us." Karina ordered putting her hands on her hips.

"Who made you the boss of us?" Porsche asked.

"I'm the leader so deal with it. We are supposed to be a group, not enemies!" Karina shouted.

"I think you should be telling that to the two other people in our band, not me. Also don't you have to get ready or are you going to blame me for that as well?" Porsche asked walking away leaving Karina dumbfounded.

It was a long day of filming and pretense. They girls had put of their 'best friends forever' look and fooled everyone with their act. They were even better than actors and should get an oscar for their excellent acting. Finally after 8 hours, their first music video were finished, edited and the teaser for their music video was up followed shortly by the real music video...

 

 

Hyorin- Karina.         Soyou- Melissa.          Bora- Sunhee.            Dasom- Porsche


A/N they haven't even debuted and so much drama! I have decided to have them not like each other in the beginning because I don't believe that all idols in bands can be all nice and loving to each other, there has to be drama! Also this will be more interesting than the normal everyone loving each other as sisters. How do you like it so far ?