Running man- Part 2

Diversity

{Location: Music festival entrance}
As the pairs stood next to each other, the PD explained to them about the rules. The first round of strongest pair was that one pair had to carry their partner bridal style and run to the end line, on the end line, there is a microphone in which they have to sing and get the point that is written on the paper they will have to pick before. If a pair fails, they will have to run back and start again, this also had to be done without ripping off their handcuffs, if that was the case, they were disqualified. The first pair to finish gets an advantage for the final round. Along the pairs, everyone looked satisfied with the challenge apart from pair Kwangsoo and Sukjin and Changmin and Sunhee. 

"Ready! Go!" And the whistle went off.

All the males held their partner bridal style apart from Jongkook who held Jaesuk and Kwangsoo who held Sukjin. Whilst running, Jongkook was first, then Crush, and then Gary. Haha started struggling.

"You're not heavy, I'm just really weak." He stated as he dragged his legs to take a step forward. Melissa gave her signature smile as she pertinently waited to reach the end line. 

The atmosphere was really awkward for Kai and Porsche as he carried her gently so that he didn't hurt her. 

"Sorry if I'm heavy." She said.

"No you're not." Kai answered giving a warm smile.

Jongkook and Jaesuk was first and picked their number and got 78, Jaesuk started singing however got to into it that instead of singing, he started dancing and therefore got 43 points making them start again. Crush and Karina was next and had to reach 66points however, when Karina sang, the points she got was 87 which shocked everyone.

"Woah you're good!" Gary stated as he and Jihyo reached the finish line next. 

"Ahh you need to sing worse." Crush said as he carried her again running back to the starting line. One by one, they all failed. As Kwangsoo and Sukjin was walking back, Sukjin pulled Haha t-shirt making him and Melissa fall down.

"Yah! You're not allowed to do that!" Haha shouted playfully and pulled Sukjin down with him.

"Argh! Do we have to start again?" Melissa asked annoyed. Melissa, Haha, Kwangsoo and Sukjin had to start again but started to be in a competition and tried to rip each other's handcuffs. As Sukjin dodged Haha's attack, Melissa quickly reached to Kwangsoo's hand and pulled it ripping off their handcuffs.

"Yay!" Haha laughed as Kwangsoo stared blankly.

"Aish are you two out already? How pathetic!" Jaesuk and Jongkook laughed as they were running back again from failing for the 4th time. Sukjin sighed in grieve ness as Kwangsoo suddenly started blushing.

"You held my hand." He stated shyly as Melissa gave her signature smile.

{Kwangsoo, Sukjin OUT!}

Sunhee and Changmin pulled out their number and got 98. Sunhee sighed.

"How am I going to get that?" She asked showing it to the camera.

"I know right, you can't sing." Changmin muttered just loudly enough for her to hear without the camera hearing it.

"Actually, I can do this." Sunhee smiled as she grabbed the mic to prove him wrong and started singing along to Ailee's don't touch me. However, she got annoyed of not being able to reach the high notes so instead, she freestyled a rap that went perfectly along to the beat surprising everyone. 

"Woah amazing." Jihyo awed. 

"I can't even rap like that." Gary stated.

As the music finished, the points showed up to be 98 meaning that Pair Changmin and Sunhee won the first round getting the advantage which no one knew about apart from them.

{Location: Station 13}

'You have to perform in front of the crowed of 100 teddy bears, if the teddy bear likes you, their heart will glow, the pair with the most numbers of hearts will gain the next advantage. Also this has to be done without your handcuffs ripping, if this is the case you are disqualified. Also you are disqualified if you receive the least amount of hearts'

"Does that mean the me and Kwangsoo can't participate anymore?" Sukjin asked.

"Just stand aside and watch!" Jongkook shouted sending laughs around the room.

First pair was Kai and Porsche. When the music came on, Kai suddenly started gaining confidence and started dancing ily around Porshe. Porsche was taken back in the beginning but decided to join in as she started moving to the music being on the same rhythm as him. The hearts of teddy bears started lighting up as they performed gaining a total of 54 hearts.

The second pair was Jongkook and Jaesuk as they started spazzing out crazily. Without them realizing, their handcuff had come off making everyone laugh.

"Does this mean I'm out?" Jongkook asked.

"Just stand aside and watch!" Sunhee sarcastically shouted saying the same line to him as what he said to Sukjin.

"Ahh... She has good variety skills." Jaesuk commented.

{Jongkook, Jaesuk OUT!}

Next pair was Crush and Karina. As they sang sang a beautiful balled together harmonizing their voices perfectly, the hearts of teddy bears and also everyone else's enlightened. Their performance received 71 hearts which shocked everyone.

"That was sooo good." Haha said as he and Melissa went on to the stage. Melissa sang and danced to Taeyang's ringa linga as Haha awkwardly tried to follow the steps. Whilst they were performing, Haha tripped and fell down nearly ripping up the handcuff. This made the teddy bear's heart darken instead which sent laughs to everyone. They has 64 hearts however because of Haha, it went down to 23

"You're obviously going to be out." Jaesuk shouted from the background happily.

Lastly, it was Gary and Jihyo's turn, Jihyo danced to hot issue as Gary just tried to look y and dramatic which failed because of his moving arm dancing with Jihyo and received 19 hearts. 

{Gary, Jihyo OUT!}

{Location: All the area of the music festival}

'You're final challenge has no rules except from ripping each other's hand cuffs off. Since pair Sunhee and Changmin won the first round and pair Crush and Karina won the second round, their handcuffs are made out of card whilst the other two pairs have paper handcuffs.'

"Aish, this isn't right! There's all the good looking idols then there's Haha." Jaesuk shouted from the back.

"Yah! I'm the most good-looking here!" Haha replied posing.

'Since the disqualified members want to get more screen time, if they manage to rip a handcuff, they can come back in the game with their partner, however this is only one in a life time chance and after one pair has already joined back, the other disqualified pairings have no other chances' 

"Ahhh...Jongkook is good at these stuffs." Jaesuk proudly boasted.

{Location: Station 8}

"We need to run away from Jongkook and Gary Oppa." Karina whispered to Crush as he nodded. 

"Jihyo Noona is also really good." Crush replied to her.

Suddenly, Kwangsoo and Sukjin ran to them reaching out for their handcuffs. Crush and Karina dodged quickly and ran away but suddenly, they ran into Jongkook and Jaesuk. As Jongkook grabbed Crush's arms, Jaesuk put force onto the handcuffs.

"Ahhh this card is really strong." Jaesuk shouted annoyed.

Then Karina grabbed Crush's hand and pulled him also with her turning away to find Gary and Jihyo joining in. After minutes of struggle, Jihyo finally managed to rip their handcuffs.

{Gary, Jihyo IN!}
{Crush, Karina OUT!}

"Ahhh... Why did you all have to target us?" Karina shouted annoyed.

"Sorry, at least we can all spend our time in Jail." Jaesuk joked.

{Haha, Melissa OUT!}

"Huh? Their out?" Jongkook asked shocked as they went to the jail.

{Location: Station 33}

"Oppa, this way." Porsche said as they were looking for a place to hide. Kai opened the door finding Sunhee and Changmin looking like they were going to eat each other. 

"I didn't expect you guys to be here." Changmin said as he got ready to fight.

"Do you know Haha Oppa and Melissa is out." Porsche asked. "We thought it was you guys since just a minute ago Karina and Crush Oppa was out and Gary and Jihyo unnie is back in the game." She continued.

"We thought you guys tore theirs" Sunhee stated confused. "They might have roped their's by themselves by accident knowing them." Sunhee said as they all laughed.

Kai took the chance to grip onto Changmin and approach to their handcuff however missed. Sunhee then held Karina's hips harshly and pulled her away from Kai ripping their handcuffs.

"Ahh, that hurt." Porsche complained as she held her hips.

"Are you okay?"Kai asked helping her in any way possible.

"You're a ." Changmin muttered making Sunhee glare at him.

{Kai, Porsche OUT!}

{Location: Station 32} 

"Ah, Kai and Porsche are out!" Jihyo asked.

"Sunhee must have some strength in her since Changmin isn't very good." Gary commented but stopped as soon as he saw Kai and Porsche walking towards jail.

"Are they there?" Jihyo whispered.

"Yes." Porsche answered an Gary and Jihyo became alert.

Gary and Jihyo ran towards Sunhee and Changmin reaching out for their handcuffs but failed, Sunhee then pushed Gary off her as Changmin tore their handcuffs.

"Argh!" Gary shouted.

"You two have good teamwork." Jihyo commented making both of them want to throw up at her statement.

{Gary, Jihyo OUT!}

"Does that mean we win?" Changmin asked happily.

"Yes!" Sunhee said and they high fived in happiness then suddenly getting awkward.

From behind, Haha and Melissa was seen crepping towards them. Haha slowly reached his hands out and ripped their handcuffs. Sunhee and Changmin suddenly turned around.

"Aren't you two out?" Sunhee asked shocked.

"No! We faked it!" Melissa and Haha shouted laughing and hugging each other.

"What?" Sunhee and Changmin asked in unison.

{Location: Music festival entrance}

"Congratulations to Haha and Melissa for being the strongest couple eventhough you two cheated!" Jaesuk shouted giving them couple rings as a present.



A/N Yay the second part of running man! If you are still interested in being the fifth member of Diversity, comment bellow!