Sisters before Misters! Part 3

Diversity

"Wake up we're here," Chahye's voice boomed in the van as the girls whined slowly gaining consciousness. In front if them was a huge concert building, the stage of MAMA 2015. Their mouths agape when they saw the interior, it was huge! 

"Yes we're performing here!" Melody screamed and linked arms with Annabelle. "Let's go check it out!" Before she got to drag Annabelle with her, a group of boys approached them. However, the girls couldn't recognize them due to their masks. The boys didn't recognize them either because they had masks of as well- all the blame goes to the MERS attack.

"Hello, we're Bangtan Boys," Rap Monsters introduced through his mask as they bowed. The girls smiled brightly but was hidden by their masks- the blame still went to the MERS attack.

"Hello, we're Diversity," Karina introduced.

"We're Rose," Annabelle added. As soon as they said that, Just-Hope started showing off his touch my body dance as the girls laughed.

"OMG I saw that in BTS Bomb!" Sunhee shouted as she cried with laughter.

"You watched it?" He asked as they high fived each other. 

"Of course," she said. Jimin then started doing the gone not around any longer dance as laughter filled the empty hall. Annabelle, being competitive, ran up to the stage and started dancing to Danger and Boys in luv. She was soon joined by the rest of Bangtan and Diversity. Everyone sang and danced- everyone apart from Melissa. Melissa was in her y mode again after the incident with Luhan- it was as if he reminded her what her real personality was before she started acting different for the media. 

"Are you not gonna join?" Karina asked running back to her. She shook her head.

"Tired," she replied sitting down. She had better things to do than mess about, she took out her phone and reviewed her choreography for Ahh Yeah. Something was missing, but what?

"Maybe you should do Something with your legs, it looks awkward just moving side to side," a voice said from behind. Melissa turned around shooting a glare. 

"Yah, Jungkookie come join, Diversity and Rose are here!" V shouted from the stage whilst shaking his booty.

"I'll come in a sec," he replied. 

"You're right, that's what's missing," Melissa admitted but Jungkook hadn't heard that and left with the worst impression of her- what a !

"Alright calm down kid, we have to discuss business!" The producer of MAMA shouted as they all came back. "One of our many stages of MAMA is going to the the dance of the best male and female dance group  of this year. Rose will receive the best duo but since you are a rookie if YG along with Diversity, we decided to add you along as well." He started.

"We are members of Diversity!" Melody spat annoyed as people only know them as Rose and didn't acknowledge them as Diversity members.

"We're getting the award!?" Jin asked, you could almost see the happiness within him.

"Why would you tell us that before the whole thing?" Sunhee asked happy buy slightly annoyed.

"Because weather you like it or not, we need to make sure everyone we award are present and like most shows we are 50% scripted," the producer explained.

"This just takes all the fun and excitement out," Melissa commented.

"But because we still like suspense and fun" he said staring at Melissa and Sunhee, "we don't reveal who has best male or female group, best album, song and album of the year, and lastly the special award which only relies of fans voting from across the world." He continued.

"We could still get Best male group!" Sugar said excitedly.

"Nah, BigBang sunbaenim will," V said slightly sad.

"You guys are really big fans of them aren't you?" Karina asked.

"Yep, they're our inspiration" Rap monster replied as Karina smiled.

"Gossip later, I still need to give the information," the producer shouted sending shivers to them. "Back to the point, the way you will be performing is by the girls doing their version of I need you or Sick- your choice. Then BTS will be spilt into a group of 4 and a group of 3. The group of four will do their version of Touch my body whilst the group of three will do their version of Gone around any longer. In the end all of you will sharing the stage together and will do a cover of a song, any song" he stated. "I have to leave now, you guys will only have a week to prepare and of course the whole run through will other artists as well. So do well and don't bring shame," he ordered and left.

"He was rude," Melody commented.

"Does anyone here even have MERS?" Jimin asked annoyed. Everyone shook their heads and resulted in all of them taking their masts off.

"This is so much more comfortable," Suga said with a satisfied sigh.

"I dibs on Touch my body!" J-hope shouted.

"You'll be amazing at that," Sunhee said as J-hope blushed.

"Here's the print out of I need you and Sick, let's work out our parts," Melissa said professionally. 

"Is it just me or have you changed after coming back from US?" Karina asked.

"Probably got the celebrity disease," Jungkook muttered as he got the print out for Touch my body. J-Hope, Jungkook, Suga and Jin were covering Touch my body whilst Jimin, Rap monster and V were covering Gong not around any longer.

"I've matured," Melissa lied as the girls giggled.

"Okay who will do what part?" Annabelle asked looking at the paper.

"You should do the first bit Belle, you're a rapper and as the Suga feel and I can do the first rap of J-hope," Sunhee suggested.

"Is it just me or are you awfully into him?" Melody asked winking. 

"No, but he is my favorite in BTS," Sunhee stated returning the wink.

"You forgot about Changmin quickly," Melissa commented.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sunhee asked annoyed.

"What happened there? Is it Luhan?" Karina questioned in a motherly tone.

"Nothing, can we just continue?" Melissa half shouted.

"Does Bobby know the reason?" Karina asked thinking the worst.

"What's this got to do with him?" Melissa asked irritated.

"What isn't? We all know why you don't like Luhan, it's not because he's associated with Exo and you don't want that because of Porsche but because you have feelings for Bobby," Karina blurted her thoughts and immediately regretted it.

"Let's not do this here," Annabelle said cocking her head towards BTS who were immersed in learning the dance rather than actually figuring out parts.

"What makes you think that?" Melissa cringed.

"You have to admit, there is something going on between you two." Sunhee stated.

"The only thing that we have is friendship," Melissa said. 

"You may think that way but I don't think that Bobby feels the same, when Belle and Karina told Bobby that you had feelings for Luhan to test him, he was really upset." Melody explained.

"Oh so that's what the phone call from him was," Melissa murmured. "The only reason for him to be upset with that is the fact that I didn't tell him, not because he fancies me!" 

"I wouldn't be too sure," Karina whispered.

"You should be the one to be sure unnie! Remember he promised to wait three years for you! He has no room to fancy me because he's in love with you! Don't you get that?" Melissa shouted.

"You girls alright?" Jin asked as BTS were looking their way. Melissa couldn't take it anymore and left with Jungkook following her.

On the other hand, Karina was more than confused. Did Bobby really love her? Was she just being overly jealous over nothing? Countless of questions filled her head. Copying Melissa, she left the hall as well.

"Well, I guess it's just us then," Melody said awkwardly.

"Let's practice our raps Sunhee." Annabelle said as both of them started reciting the lines. Melody went over to Jimin, Rap Mon and V to help them with their dance. 

Melissa ran to their van and just sat there whilst Jungkook knocked on her window.

"I'm not unlocking the doors for you!" Melissa shouted.

"Good thing I know how to unlock doors without a key," he said as he swiftly unlocked the door next to hers with a ion he found on the floor and sat on the driver's seat.

"How did you do that?" Melissa asked.

"It's all about the tumbles." He replied. "I'll drive you somewhere," he said.

"But you're only 18, you don't have a license." Melissa remarked.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, now get ready," he said and started the van.

"You're like a criminal," Melissa said putting her seatbelt on, she then realized something. "You are criminal aren't you?" Jungkook said nothing but continued to drive.

Karina walked all the way from the concert hall to the composing room where Bobby was working alone as B.I had a photo-shoot. He immediately looked up with a smile on his face.

"Hey, what's u-" Karina grabbed his collar and kissed him. Slowly, Bobby closed his eyes and returned it with passion. "What was that for?" He asked as they parted.

"Just a reminder of your promise." Karina smirked as they continued their business.


A/N More drama and yay for Karina and Bobby! So I wanted to add something new to this fanfic than just idol life and romance so I decided to go ahead with it! BTS isn't just any boyband...