Love? Or nah?

Diversity

[All] Touch my body body
Touch my body body
Touch my body body
Touch my body

[Karina] I know you want it neon nae gyeoteuro wa
Naega junbihan wine dalkomhan chocolate chocolate
Jom budeureopgo ttaeron tteugeowojineun neomaneul wihan my pool
[All] Na na na na na na

[Melissa] Ppalgaejin neoui du nune bichin nae moseup
Unjeoneun niga hae geujeo nae du soneun haneurwiro
Yeah baby dancing with me you’re my star

[All] Touch my body [Karina] urin jogeumssik ppareuge
[All] Oh everybody [Karins] pureun haneul boda nopi
[Melissa] Jigeum i rideumi joha tteugeoun taeyangarae neowana
[All] My body body touch ma body

[All] Baby so good [Karina] jigeum gibuneun paradise
[All] Baby so nice [Karins] uri dulmanui summer night
[Melissa] Jogeumssik one step two step dalbit arae neowana
[All] My body body touch ma body

[All] Touch my body body
Touch my body body
Touch my body body
Touch my body

[Sunhee] Hana dulssik barkhyeojineun ni mam sogane chotbul
Himi deul ttaen jogeum swieotdagayo yeogi red pool
[Karina] Nae ipsuri joha anim nae bodyga joha
[Sunhee] Soljikhi malhae yeogi yeogi yeogi anim jeogi jeogi jeogi

[Porsche] Nabakke eopdago jigeum naege malhaejwo
Bukkeureopge jakku boji malgo gyesok nal anajwo
[Karina] Nal saranghanda malhaejwo

[All] Touch my body [Karina] urin jogeumssik ppareuge
[All] Oh everybody [Karina] pureun haneul boda nopi
[Melissa] Jigeum i rideumi joha tteugeoun taeyangarae neowana
[All] My body body touch ma body

[All] Baby so good [Karina] jigeum gibuneun paradise
[All] Baby so nice [Karina] uri dulmanui summer night
[Melissa] Jogeumssik one step two step dalbit arae neowana
[All] My body body touch ma body

[Karina] Touch my body my body my body my body my body

[Porche] Neowa hamkke inneun jigeum tonight
[Melissa] Duri hamkke boneun jeo byeoldeul
[Karina] Eoneu nuguboda haengbokhae

[Melissa] Neowa hamkke inneun jigeum tonight
Duri hamkke boneun jeo byeoldeul
Eoneu nuguboda haengbokhae, touch my body

As soon as they finished the song, Karina sped towards the door rushing because she needed a pee, however, the door just wouldn't open, the girls eyed her weirdly.

"What's wrong with you?" Sunhee asked ready to start practicing again.

"I need a pee! The door just won't open! Why?" She asked pulling it with all her might. 

Melissa walked over and unlocked the door, "Do you know that we can lock the door? Or are you so stupid? As our leader you should be the smartest one." Karina half smiled before slamming the door open and rushing out before she pees on herself. Suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell back on the floor. Annoyed, she jolted up to shout however, she bowed instead.

"Oh Bobby sunbaenim I'm sooo sorry!" She shouted gazing at him.

"No I'm sorry, and I should probably be the one to call you sunbaenim." He smiled awkwardly. "Anyway you look really tired, how long have you slept? Aish, you should really get some-"

"Sorry to cut you off but I really, really need a pee so if I may excuse myself." She muttered before Bobby nodded his head and moved away to let her pass. Behind her was Melissa and Porsche snickering at the awkward atmosphere they created. Sunhee pulled them back in their practice room before anyone could hear them.

"Seriously? Way to make it obvious." She hissed. "Anyway let's practice." 

"Why do we have to listen to you?" Melissa asked. "I rather have my veggie smoothie." 

"I'm the oldest meaning that when our leader is gone, I'm in charge." Sunhee boasted. 

"Why can't we rest like everyone else? It's Sunday! Our only holiday of the week! Why do you have to be this stubborn about practice anyway, we know everything." Melissa spat annoyed.

"I rather do some more composing at our dorm." Porsche sighed before sitting down.

"Fine! I'm practicing!" Sunhee shouted before turning the music back on. After Melissa and Porsche had left, Sunhee suddenly got a text massage from someone, that someone was who she labbled as the selfish . 

From Selfish
Congrats on your debut ! Hope you don't get too tired not that I care.

Sunhee glared at the massage she hated the person who sent this, in fact they both hated each other yet couldn't back away from contacting. Selfish was no other than DBSK's Changmin. It all started when Amber decided to prank by putting pink hairdye on her's and Min's shampoo. They had to prank her back by changing her clothes to girly dresses, however mistakenly changed Changmin's. Ever since then their endless bickering started. Min says that their hate will end up turning into love but everybody knows better than to keep them in the same room.

To Selfish
Thanks but I won't get tired easily. I have a lot of stamina unlike you. P.S I have stamina when it comes to fighting too, just in case your planning on trying.

She sent.

Over at the kitchen, Melissa put on full volume whilst making her smoothie. Ironically, on B.I's rap, B.I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. She stopped the song and glared at him. 

"Are you stalking me?" She asked.

"What!? Why would I do that! Are you stalking me?" He asked in confusion.

Melissa and B.I have been having these weird encounters everywhere. For example, when they were both trainees, the would always end up in the same class even though boys and girls aren't allowed to train together. They would always end up being the last two to get their monthly evaluation. Somehow they would always be in the same store or cafe. Until now, none of them had said a word about it.

"Are you a ?" Melissa asked finally erupting into the questing that she has been wanting to know the answers for. 

B.I gasped, "No! However, I think you're my saesang fan!" He shouted pointing.

"Cocky much." Melissa muttered before pouring her smoothie in her glass and walking away eyeing him suspiciously. Before she made it out the door she turned around, "I swear if you try anything I will call the police." She stated before walking away. From behind she could hear B.I shouting 'right back at you'. 

Outside, Porsche was speed walking back to her dorm in the heavy rain. She cursed at herself for not bringing an umbrella with her. Drenched, she decided to get a cup of hot chocolate before making her way back out in the rain. Fans inside rushed up to her to get her autograph however, she was too cold to think about them. She smiled and bowed before walking away. Surprisingly, an umbrella appeared over her. Shocked, she turned around to see the owner who was no other than Kai from exo. He had his face covered and wore a hat so that he wasn't recognized. She frowned.

"Who are you?" She asked in confusion.

"Don't ask questions, just walk until you have shelter. You look freezing." He said.

"But I can't see you, you could be a ." She stated taking a sip of her hot chocolate. Kai got annoyed and pulled his mask down to show his face to her. Porsche gasped and bowed apologizing for being rude. He just smiled it off and led her to her dorm exchanging numbers before walking their separate ways. 

At night

The girls were looking at their schedule for tomorrow. They had inkigayo first, then planning for the choreography for their next song, then finally being on music bank. However, the schedule for the day after had a question mark, what did that mean? The door bell suddenly rang disturbing the silence as Karina went to open the door. It was their managers.

"Evening ladies, I see you are looking at your schedule." Oscar greeted bringing a bag of salad and fruits for them to eat.

"No meat?" Sunhee asked sad. Oscar shook his head.

As they ate Chayeon explained about the whole thing with the question mark, "As you know in YG when you first debut you can only go to one variety show that you choose. Winner chose Weekly idol but you girls can choose what you want. This will then be the schedule for the day after tomorrow."

"There's a lot of shows I want to go to!" Melissa stated.

"Hello counselor?" Karina asked. "I would love to help people out with their problems."

"No that will be boring! People won't know us then, we should probably go on weekly idol like Winner sunbaenims since you personality shows in that." Sunhee said.

"But why would you want to show the world the real you? We won't have any fans left if you do." Melissa smirked whilst Sunhee glared at her.

"How about something that will show our talents and make us seem funny?" Karina asked lost in deep thinking.

"I know!" Porsche shouted. "Running man! It will be funny, and we get to show our athletic side."

"Just because you are strong and athletic doesn't mean we are." Melissa stated.

"Why do you have to disagree with everything?" Sunhee questioned.

"Actually running man wouldn't be bad, if you're not good then be deceitful to make it funny, this will be a chance to show our variety skills." Karina explained.

"My thoughts exactly." Porsche agreed.

"I wouldn't mind going on running man. I'm quite strong myself." Sunhee stated looking at Melissa for her agreement.

Melissa sighed, "fine, running man it is." 

"Okay, I will inform YG and the running man producers, don't eat too much." Chayeon said before she and oscar left their dorm.  


A/N yay next chapter! They are finally interacting with their love interests! Next chapter will be them in Runnig Man! So if you could please give me ideas on what I could do or suggest episodes for me to watch and create an episode with the activities that episode had!