Teaser/flashfoward

Diversity

The crowd went mute as they desperately waited for the biggest award of the year. Heartbeats of millions of people's stopped as the announcer, Yoo Jaesuk, slowly opened the envelope. He sighed then gave a pleased smile.

"The MAMA artist of the year 2016 is..." He paused as every artist nominated held their breath. "The soaring rookie, Diversity!" He shouted whilst clapping his hands.

Roars of claps and screams hovered the stadium as the audience cheered in delight. Even other artists stood up to join in the celebration. Admits all that, the four girls froze in shock. They couldn't believe what they had heard; in fact they were sure that they had some hearing problems or were completely deaf. It was as if they were living a dream.

"Ummm...Would you girls come up the stage to receive your trophy?" Yoo Jaesuk asked giving them a confused look.

The girls then realized that they were being given the weird eye from people around them. Awkwardly, they stood up flashing a smile as they dragged each of their legs towards the stage. The leader gently received the trophy and was handed the mic. She cleared to speak however, no sounds came out. She then cleared for the second time.

"Uh-I don't know what to say." She admitted. "We didn't actually expect this at all and haven't really prepared any sort of speech." 

Jaesuk smiled"It's okay. Just express how you feel."

"Confused?" The leader stated regretting not preparing.

One of the other members then claimed the mic saving her leader that was definitely in a different world. 

"For starters, we would like to thank our boss Mr YG who believed in us, our seniors who guided us, our family who supported us and finally our fans who stood by us every step of our idol lives." She announced as Diversity then bowed down to show their appreciation before slowly walking away; again awkwardly.

It had been two years since their debut. Within the two years these four girls have been on a roller coaster ride that just wouldn't stop. This is a story about idol life, injuries, fights, romance, rivals, scandals and many more; as each of them say: You can't achieve without struggle...


Teaser/flashfoward I'd up! Hoped you like it! Remember to apply if you haven't yet!