Sisters before Misters! -Part 4

Diversity

*Ring Ring*
The laptop on Karina's lap flashed to show that Melody had wanted to Skype her. She quickly answered as Melissa and Annabelle did the same. The Skype video call was divided into four sections: Karina, Melody, Melissa and Annabelle.

"Where's Sunhee unnie?" Melissa asked taking a sip of her hot chocolate covered with cream and cinnamon. 

Karina turned around to find Sunhee arguing with her brothers: Justin and David. They were shouting to each other about who used her bedroom whilst she was gone. "Never mind her," Karina awkwardly smiled.

"Why are you in her house anyway?" Annabelle asked relaxing in her bathtub, little did she know the girls could clearly see her but decided against it to tell.

"Well, we both live in America and because my stupid family was too busy to be at home for Christmas, Sunhee's family invited me over." Karina explained trying to defend her self from Justin's so called 'fanboy's kiss'. 

"Yah! Don't even try to touch her! You wish you could date her," Sunhee boomed as Justin shrugged his shoulders and give her the middle finger. "You're so dead." She hissed. Sunhee chased him upstairs, then downstairs and back upstairs again.

It was Christmas and all the girls had gone to their hometowns to spend it with their family: Karina and Sunhee to Seattle to Sunhee's place, Annabelle to São Paulo in Brazil, Melissa in London and Melody just stayed in Seoul as her family lives there. They had finished everything for their comeback from composing to filming the music videos, the idea is for them to come back to Seoul in New Year's Eve as the whole YG family is having a live broadcast through SBS an hour before 2016. This is also promoting Diversity's comeback as their first part of their album project will be delivered when the clock strikes 12. 

"Ahh... I'm so jealous, I wish I could go to either Japan or Australia, it's been ages since I've been there." Melody complained in annoyance. 

"Oh well, at least you can see your lover anytime you want!" Sunhee said as she sat beside Karina after having beat up her brothers.

Melody blushed "What lover?"

"Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji" Melissa started singing GDragon's Crook making Melody blush even harder.

"Yah maknae, he's a sunbae!" She said in almost a crooked whisper.

"Sunbae? You must be kidding us!" Karina shouted wiping a tear in her eyes because of laughter.

"We all know that you two have the hots for each other," Annabelle said.

"Yah, we can see you you know!" Sunhee stated bluntly as the other three looked at her like she was crazy.

"Annabelle's ? Let me see!" David ran towards them but Sunhee kicked him away as Karina covered the screen.

"Your brothers are a bit weird." Melody meekly said.

"Oh well, as long as your brothers don't peek, I don't care! My s have a mind of their own." Annabelle coolly shrugs it off as shows them even more.

"Unnie, my eyes!" Melissa shouted. "But I never realized that you had really big s." 

"Yah maknae, don't look!" Karina shouted. "Annabelle, don't ruin her!" Annabelle rolled her eyes and moved her iPad so that they could only see up to her neckline.

Melody laughed at the comedy skit that was going on. "But seriously, I don't get it, are you and Bobby going out or what?" She asked.

"What, Karina is dating Ikon's Bobby? I have to tell the media!" Justin said as Sunhee grabbed his phone.

"No we're not!" Karina stated. "Unnie, can't you get your brothers away?" Sunhee quickly obliged and dragged them away from her room and locked the door.

"That's better," she said and went back to the couch.

"But you guys had ." Annabelle said. "Oh you're friends with benefits." 

Karina blushed. "No we aren't anything, us having is a different matter! I will only date him after two more years passes." 

"Wait, you two did what?" Melissa shouted as her mother hung low. "Why don't I know about this? Bobby's on my death list for not telling me and so are you!"

"Oh yeah, we forgot that you were being pranked by B.I and Jungkook when we found out, sorry we assumed that you knew." Karina apologized.

"Anyway, moving on, our maknae is definitely the buy magnet. She has a lot of guys wanting her." Sunhee joked as the others laughed.

"What guys? All I know is Luhan." Melissa said and remembered her moments with him.

"You're so oblivious." Melody said as she laughed.

"Well, I've been seeing in the news about you and your dancing with the stars partner Dylan O'brien." Karina said.

"We're just friends, we only had to act as if we were interested in each other for popularity." Melissa smirked proud of her comeback.

"Hanbin" Annabelle said.

"Please we hate each other to the moon and back." She shrugs again.

"So Hanbin would really go all out in a welcome prank just for the person he despises, please it's obvious he thinks about you so that's why he does all this to get your attention." Melody explained as the other three nodded.

"I'm planning an all out prank for him too, doesn't make me like him, not a chance." Melissa retorted but somehow, she wasn't satisfied.

"I saw you nearly kissing Jungkook the other day, do you have a crush on him?" Sunhee asked. Melissa blushed as the other three were shocked.

"What? You and Jungkook? Now that I was not expecting to happen!" Annabelle shouted.

"Tell me, I wanna know everything in detail." Melody said her eyes glued to her desktop.

"Well, I was just drinking water when I saw Melissa closing on to him whilst he kept backing away, when she reached the wall, she just took a bot the of water. They nearly kissed! You should have seen it! Melissa's very drama material." Sunhee explained.

"You what? And I thought you were innocent!" Karina shouted.

"That was just a one time thing. It was kind of a prank in a way as he helped that prank me." Melissa stated blushing hard.

"I never thought that our maknae would do these sort of things." Annabelle said.

"Oh yeah, since I'm not hiding anything from you. Changmin kissed me again the other day. I wanted to slap him so bad but humanity got the better of me." Sunhee stated like it was the most casual thing in the world.

"What!?" Everyone shouted.

"It's no big deal, I'm never going to talk to him again. I don't get him, he's supposed to hate me but then all of a sudden he acts like he's in love with me." She says as the other girls are still in a state of shock.

"He obviously does." Annabelle said.

"You should give him a chance." Melody added.

"But we're rivals, he's the selfish and I'm the ! We can't just become lovers." Sunhee whines.

"Think from the bottom of your heart, what do you think about him?" Karina asks.

"I don't know, he's annoying and selfish yes but he is a part of my life that I don't want to lose. It corny I know but, I feel like if we did date, everything would change and I don't want the change to be bad." Sunhee starts realizing her feelings. "OMG, do I?"

"I think you do." Melissa answers.

"He's enlisting soon you know. In New Year's Day." Karina informs.

"You better hurry to get your man" Melody says.

"Shut up, I don't!" Sunhee shouts at them but she feels as if she is shouting to herself.

"Never mind, I think you need space to think." Melody states. "Anyway, you girls know the gossip between Belle and Yonghwa from CNBlue? Their meeting was fated." She changes the subject as Sunhee walk to her washroom.

"Yonghwa sunbaenim? Now that I recall it you two looked quite close in the MAMA" Karina said.

"Yeah, we just friends. Although he is hot." She said.

"Does that mean you like him?" Melissa asked.

"There a difference between like and attracted to." Annabelle indirectly replied.

"Oh so you would like have with him?" Karina asked as Annabelle nodded.

"I don't do love. I'm promiscuous." She states.

"That Belle in a nutshell." Melody commented.

After they ended their call each of them spent the rest of their days with their families excluding Karina. It was New Year's Eve and they were all coming back- only one more day till their comeback!


A/N   I wanted to make this chapter as a relax chapter as there has been a lot going on for these girls lately. This is to round everything up of their first year. Trust me on this, their next year will be even more chaotic than this. You have no idea what I've planned.