Running man- Part 1

Diversity

{Location: Music Festival in Seoul}
{Running man team slowly strut out in flashy outfits}

"Yah, why are we wearing this rubbish?" Jaesuk asked sighing disappointedly.

"I think this look suits me though." Haha shouted posting like an idiot making everyone laugh. The PD then hands Jaesuk the mission card which read 'Go to the concert on station 3, there you will find your guests for today. The first person to find them will gain an advantage'.

"Ahh... I wonder who this is." Gary sighed. "I think it might be a beautiful girl, IU?" He asked gaining a glare from Jihyo.

"Yah you can't say these things in front of her!" Jaesuk gasped laughing hard.

"Yah! I feel insulted! You should feel lucky that your part of the Monday couple." Jihyo shouted sending more laughters.

"That's so true!" Kwangsoo agreed earning another glare from Jihyo telling him to shut up.

"Let's just go!" Jongkook shouted before looking for station 3. All of them split up to find station three by themselves to gain the advantage. However, the festival was filled with people and 36 stations which made it harder for them to. Station 3 was nowhere to be seen.

{Just who are the guests for today?}
{Location: Station 3}

The girls stood backstage in boredom. They had been waiting for someone to find them for 43 minutes now. They had even finished performing their song, which was meant to be the biggest clue to who they are, but the running man members missed that.

"What should we do?" Melissa asked kicking a stone across the field.

"We just need to wait, I guess." Karina stated.

"Let's give them more clues!" Sunhee said before talking to the PD. The girls wondered what she was doing. After 4 minutes of persuasion, Sunhee came back with a grin on her face. "Girls it's time to perform out song which will be board casted to all the stations. Thank me." 

"Really? How did you do that?" Karina asked.

"I have good persuasion techniques." She smirked cockily.

"ting it up eh?" Melissa murmured.

"Well let's go." Porsche said as they prepared for their performance.

{Running man}

"Have you found anything?" Sukjin asked walking towards Kwangsoo.

"Yeah, the map." He answered taking it out hesitantly. "You're not going to steal it and claim the advantage for yourself are you?" He asked.

"Aish of course not, why would I? We are the easy brothers." Sukjin said reassuring him to show it out.

"Okay I have it but can't understand it at all. We are currently at station 8 so if we go-" Kwangsoo was cut off by Sukjin who grabbed the map and sprinting to Station 3. "Yah!" He shouted running after him.

"I know where it is now!" Sukjin announced to the camera man running as fast as he could however, he did not have great stamina and therefore slowed down to take a break. Kwangsoo caught up to him and started playfully hitting him.

"Yah! Old man. Aren't we the easy brothers?" He shouted snatching the map back. Suddenly, the big screen in the middle of the field in which everyone in the music festival could see playing touch my body. 

 

"It's Diversity!" Jongkook said eager to find station 3 more than ever.

"Oppa! I know where to go!" Jihyo told Gary as they ran.

By this time, all the running man members were chasing towards station, it was just a matter of time before one of them gained the advantage. 

{Location: Station 3}

After the girls finished their song, they eagerly waited at the entrance hoping that Sunhee's plan worked somehow. Suddenly, the doors opened reveling the running man member who reached to them first. As the door opened fully, Haha appeared smiling from eye to eye at the sight if these girls. The girls cheered happily high fiving him. Soon the other members appeared. 

"Ahh It's YG's new girl band Diversity!" Jaesuk shouted introducing them.

"Time to dominate! Hello we are Diversity!" They smiled and bowed happily. 

"You girls totally have the diverse of races." Gary stated.

"Yes, I'm half Korean, half American." Karina said.

"Ahh how about you guys?" Jongkook asked.

"Bulgarian." Porsche smiled.

"Half French, half British." Melissa smiled.

"I'm just Korean." Sunhee stated.

"Really but you look foreign!" Jaesuk asked.

"That's because I was brought up in the US." She answered.

"Anyway it is an honor to have you girls in here. Let's start our challenge." Jaesuk shouted as the girls wooed. The PD suddenly stopped them by handing another mission card to Jihyo. She looked shocked.

"There are more guests?" She asked making everyone shocked.

"Does that mean we have to search even more?" Kwangsoo asked annoyed.

"I still do get the advantage right?" Haha asked sending giggles to everyone.

"All you need to do is look behind your backs." The PD ordered. As all of them looked back, they were shocked to see the extended guests. It was TVXQ's Changmin, Exo's Kai and Crush. The girls smiled at them especially Karina. As soon as Crush set a foot towards them, he ran to Karina high fiving her.

"Do you two know each other?" Jaesuk asked surprised.

"Yes, she's my best friend." Crush answered. On the other hand, Changmin and Sunhee dared not to even look at each other, this day was suddenly going bad for her.

"Introduce yourselves!" Jongkook said. 

"Yah I always say that." Jaesuk complained.

"You took too long." Jongkook shouted.

"Hello, I'm exo's Kai!"

"I'm Changmin."

"Hey guys! I'm Crush!" 

The PD then handed another mission card which read, "today is couple's day meaning that the running man members and the guests will be in pairs and handcuffed. Since Haha found Diversity first, he gets to choose who he wants to be couples with and the other three girls will pair up with out male guests meaning the running man members will have to pair up with each other'.

"Yes!" Haha shouted in joy eyeing at the girls to choose one to be his girlfriend for the day. "Actually, my favorite in diversity is...Melissa!" He announced as Melissa showed her signature smile as she happily waked towards him grabbing the handcuffs.

"This isn't right! It doesn't look like a couple but a father and daughter relationship!" Gary shouted! 

"Jealous?" Haha asked playfully.

"Okay the girls can choose their partners, how about doing rock, paper, scissors to decide who crosses first?" Jaesuk explained as the three girls competed to be first. Karina pulled out scissors beating the other two who had paper.

"Crush-Oppa obviously!" She stated as Crush jumped in happiness.

Sunhee and Porsche then played it again both getting scissors, then again getting paper, then again getting rock.

"Yah! Do you guys read each other's mind or something?" Kwangsoo asked impatiently. Finally after many mire tries Porsche beat Sunhee with her rock and chose Kai. Which left Sunhee to pair up with Changmin, the selfish . He wasn't exactly excited either, this was just the warning before the storm that was coming up. The running man members paired up and were handcuffed aswell: Monday couple, easy brothers and tiger and talking machine. The real challenge is just about to start...


A/N. Finally the first part, hopefully the second part will be uploaded tomorrow unless I get too busy. Also the choosing of the 5th member will be comming soon so please comment down if you're waiting so that I know that you still want to be chosen!