Sisters before Misters! Part 1

Diversity

After that unexpected kiss with Changmin, Sunhee decided to leave the roommates home temporarily and go surprise the girls back at the dorm. She texted Melissa as well so that she can Skype the girls as none of them has barely shared a few words because individual promotions. When she reached the dorm she found Karina cooking, Melody writing more lyrics and Annabelle reciting her lines which meant that none of them noticed her.

"Gosh, I thought you lot would be more happy to see your unnie back." She commented. The three girls looked up and immediately bursted into squeals and smiles hugging her tightly. What perfect timing, Melissa had just called them up on Skype. After they set up the table to eat, they all sat in a circle, even putting Melissa around, and started gossiping.

"Guess what just happened?" Melissa started. "I was at Luhan's home party and there was this drunk bastard trying to grind on me!" She announced.

"What!? Tell me his name right now! I will murder him! No one can do that to our maknae!" Karina shouted choking on her meat.

"I bet you kicked him in the groin." Annabelle said.

"No, I wanted to but I never got the chance." Melissa stated sadly.

"What? You should have! If I was you I would call the police and file a case against him!" Karina continued with her shouting, and then followed by her choking.

"Then, did you do it?" Melody asked. "You know, it?

"What? Why would you think that?" Karina continued.

"He's not here right now so I thought that maybe she gave him what he wanted so that he would go away." Melody explained.

"Ewww no," Melissa shivered at the thought.

"Then how are you alive and well?" Sunhee asked.

"Oh Luhan saved me, I don't really know what's going on right now since I just left after he told me to go." Melissa explained.

"So he's like your knight in shiny amour," Annabelle commented.

"But he looks so weak, I bet even storing wind can make him fly!" Sunhee said making Melissa a little worried.

"Awww that's so cute, he's a keeper," Karina awed.

"I swear you are bi-polar" Annabelle commented.

"I think he likes you Mel!" Melody announced.

"I don't think so Mel!" Melissa said.

"He obviously does, he's like a stick and he is protecting you from a drunk guy who is probably stronger than him," Sunhee said.

"Whatever, he's associated with Exo, I don't want to end up in the hospital with Porsche." Melissa stated. 

"You shouldn't hate him because of that," Karina said.

"Honestly like Melissa I'd date any idol but an Exo member or past members," Sunhee stated.

"Same, I don't even wanna date anyone right now so I rejected Kim Woobin," Annabelle announced.

"What!? You should have told me, am I your best friend for nothing?" Now it was Melody's turn to shout and choke.

"It's not important, Melissa's story is so much more interesting than mine!" Annabelle snapped.

"Who would reject him? He's hot!" Melissa shouted.

"Maknaes shouldn't talk like that!" Karina glared.

"He's just not my type." Annabelle stated.

"Then who is you type?" Sunhee asked.

"If I told you, you wouldn't look at me the same way." Annabelle muttered. 

"Anyway let's talk about something else," Melody interrupted as she was the only one who knew what Annabelle was talking about.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Selfish dared to kiss me!" Sunhee announced.

"Who's that again?" Karina asked.

"OMG Changmin Oppa!?" Melissa shouted as Sunhee nodded.

"What? How can you act so casual, I'm so jealous!" Melody squealed as Karina gasped.

"But I thought you guys were like mortal enemies." Annabelle commented.

"We are, that's why I don't know why he did that," Sunhee explained.

"Probably because hate always ends up in love." Karina cooed earning a glare from Sunhee.

"Speaking about love, have you talked to Bobby Oppa yet? You know after you date," Annabelle asked.

"It wasn't a proper date!" Karina denied.

"Tell that to yourself, Oppa says that you always ignore him so he might as well give up on you," Melissa said making Karina's heart sink.

"He said that to you?" Karina whimpered.

"Yeah, it's fair though you're always awkward around him, B.I even said that you actually realized that he existed since he didn't think that you knew him before the date." Melissa stated.

"Make you mind up, do you actually like him?" Sunhee asked.

"I don't know, mute the conversation so that Melissa can't here this part." Karina ordered which Sunhee followed to.

"Hey! That's not fair! I can't hear a thing!" Melissa shouted from the background.

"Sorry Mel, we'll call you again later bye!" Annabelle shouted after unmuting the conversation and hanging up on her.

"Okay, so what is it!" Melody asked.

"I know this isn't a good leader like but I'm actually jealous of the close friendship, or maybe even secret relationship of Melissa and Bobby." Karina confessed.

"What? Why would you think that they would have feelings for each other? They're best friends!" Melody stated.

"I know but I can't help but think!" Karina said guiltily. 

"She even says that she would never like Luhan and she is a big fan of his. What if the real reason is that she is already in one?" Annabelle suggested.

"I smell a mission for us girls coming up." Sunhee smirked.

"Okay let's get ready for mission 'Are they going out?'" Melody said as all the girls smirked except fit Karina who was worried about the outcome of this mission.

"Oh and by the way Karina, this actually requires you to talk to him so you better of your work properly!" Annabelle shouted.


A/N phew another chapter, I hope that this isn't too disappointing since I wanted that girls to actually have a conversation instead of being with love intrests. I officially call these type of chapters where it's only the girls...Sisters before Misters!