Sisters before Misters! Part 2

Diversity

The girls eagerly waited for Melissa inside their van. As soon as Melissa's curly blonde hair was seen, the girls all screamed as Sunhee pulled the car windows down. Melissa immediately brightened seeing them and waved. Melody opened the car door in the back seat and Melissa hopped on.

"Hi!" The girls squealed as they bombarded her with bear hugs. Melissa was too shocked to even breathe and ended up choking as Melody patted her back.

"I'm back and as ready as ever! As soon as we go back I expect there to be food and cake and smoothie. And also all the songs that have been worked on so that we can decide parts and record them and then I can start choreographing them!" Melissa ordered.

"Awww... Our maknae acting mature!" Annabelle commented as Melissa pouted. All the way back was full of joy and laughter. Have Melissa back even made Karina forget about Bobby. The girls soon drifted off to sleep as soon as they came home as they were knackered.

The next day, Melissa was greeted by many YG artists and staffs and congratulating her for getting third and officially being more popular world wide as a person than Cl. She hadn't quite beat G dragon or Psy yet but she's getting there. The girls then went to the composing room where they would continue to put songs and compositions together depending on which lyrics would fit best. In the composing room waited Bobby and B.I.

"Melissa!!!" Bobby shouted at the top of his voice and bear hugged her which she returned. "I've missed you so much!" He exclaimed as Karina felt a pang of jealousy.

"We talked every night, I'm surprised you're not bored of me," Melissa commented slyly and shifted her eyes of B.I.

"Silvar," B.I muttered just enough for her to hear.

"Kim," Melissa fired back.

Sensing the awkwardness between Bobby and Karina, Annabelle quickly played their first composition to the room. It had a creepy tone to it but was upbeat and playful. Sunhee thought hard.

"Hmmm, What if we added background vocals to enhance the creepy vibe more?" She suggested.

"Yeah, like oh, oh, oh?" Karina asked.

"We're gonna leave to girls to it," Bobby said as him and B.I left the room. The girls all sat down together, Melissa on Sunhee's laps as there were only 4 seats.

"No! I got it!" Melody shouted as she played with the computer. "Keep quiet for a sec." She ordered and pressed record. "Lala lalala, la lalala. Lala lalala, la lalala." She sang and stopped it. She then repeated the the vocals and added them in certain places and replayed it.

"Woah, this changed the music." Annabelle remarked.

"It's amazing, we can work with that!" Karina added.

"Here are all the lyrics that me and Melody came up with so far." Sunhee took it all out as they gasped. There was too many pages to count. The girls started reading all the lyrics.

"How about this?  Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie Chu~ dalkomhage-" Karina was cut off.

"No, it doesn't fit right," Melody commented.

"Attention Boys! Nan jum dareul gol Dareun aedeuleun da mironaego charireul kapji" Annabelle started singing but stopped as she didn't like it.

"Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat ice cream cake" Melissa and others slowly joined in.
"Teukbyeolhajin oneure oulineun maseuro Ibgae mudeun ice creame Ni gaseum dugeungeoryeo naega daga ogetjyo It’s so tasty, come and chase me Mot chamgesseo i scream, you scream Gimme that, gimme that ice cream! Yes!" The girls cheered together.

"Okay so this is sorted!" Sunhee shouted as the girls gave each other high fives. 21 hours had gone by deciding how to improve compositions and lyrics when they came up with 37 songs! The girls were too tired to go back to the dorm and ended up sleeping in the room.

"Wake up!" B.I shouted as the girls slowly started whining and moving.

"Why are they all deep sleepers?" Junhoe asked annoyed. Jinhwan gently shook Karina as it was now y's turn to feel a pang of jealousy. Karina slowly woke up and realized that ikon were watching them and shrieked. This was what woke the girls up.

"Ugh, looks like the leaders influence has gone to the res if them," Melissa commented.

"Excuse me saesang fan?" B.I asked hurt as Melissa gave him her signature smile. 

"You guys took so long to wake up!" Yunhyeong shouted looking at his watch.

"Why are you even here anyway?" Donghyun added fuel to the fire.

"We were just doing work and didn't realize that we had slept !" Sunhee shouted back with a grumpy look on her face leaving Donghyuk dumbfounded.

"Sorry, she's not to mess with in the morning." Melody said sweetly as Donghyuk instantly took a liking in her.

"She looks like a mess too." Junhoe muttered earning a smack from B.I.

"Okay bed time's over now get out, your wasting our time." He commanded.

"Whatever Kimperv" Melissa said as Ikon laughed rolling on the floor.

"Don't get too cocky Melisang fan." B.I spat back as Diversity bursted out laughing.

"You two and your nicknames!" Chanwoo shouted gasping for air and high fiving Melissa.

"I would love to talk to you girls more but could you please leave so that we can get on with our work?" Jinhwan asked smiling angelicly.

"Of course Oppa!" Annabelle said. Even Sunhee smiled at him and bowed which was a rare once in a lifetime thing.

"We need to learn from him," yunhyeong commented.

"I don't know how he does this," Chanwoo agreed.

After leaving the composing room, the girls quickly ran to the girls bathroom and started refreshing themselves. Karina being a good leader had brought mint gum and share it out to everyone. After that they headed to the recording studio along with YG, their managers, Teddy and their ex vocal and rap trainers. They had disregarded 13 songs just by judging the lyrics and composition separately and separated the lines for 5 of the songs that they particularly liked and also the vocal and rap trainer decided on what tone or key they should be in for certain parts. The girls then started recording the first song starting with If I were you. They got stopped countless of times to change few bits and change the parting and finally finished recording one song. Now it was time for the second song but was stopped before the first line.

"I'm not really into this song," YG commented. "Don't you think it sound a bit like Don't Flirt by Winner?" He asked as the trainers and managers agreed.

"I've got a good idea." Teddy started. "How about we this away this and have them record exactly the same song as don't flirt but instead do it as female version. It will is quite good for marketing." He suggested as YG nodded and ordered the managers to get the composition and lyrics of Don't flirt.

 All of this took 2 whole months and the girls had finally finished recording and choosing their ten songs, the only thing left was to choreograph it and choose which songs will they be promoting on. Also they had to get ready because MAMA had invited them since they were nominated for Rookie of the year and Best dance group female...


A/N woo new chapter! Their comeback is coming closer and closer! Suggest some variety shows that you would like them to go to!