Love? Or nah? Part 3

Diversity

"Here we are!" Taehyun sing-songed stretching out his arms to show where he took Melody. They had went to one of those restaurants that are secret since it's only made for idol so that they can date and not get caught. This was Melody's first time there. As she looked around, she saw idol couples that she had never thought even knew each other; Suzy and Lee Minho? Her whole life was a lie! "I ordered already so just relax" he stated with a cheesy wink. Melody blushed slightly still awed by all the couples that surrounded her. 

A waitress came with two crystal clear glasses and a bottle of champagne. "Here you go sir," she smirked as she exchanged dirty glances with him. He reached out his hand to take the glass which softly grazed along the waitress as they looked into each other's eyes both holding a smirk. Innocent Melody was too involved with her surroundings to even notice. 

"Want a drink?" Taehyun asked although there was no point since he was already pouring it in her glass.

"OMG! I can't believe this! Are they all going out? I didn't even know they knew each other. OMG what is going on here? This is crazy look over there. If his fans find out they are screwed. Did you know I actually shipped them. OMG!" Melody bursted with excitement.

"Well, I'm as shocked as you Fly. Come on don't stared at others, I won't be able to handle it." He said giving her another wink. She smiled and held her glass. *Clink*

Back to the studio Bobby and Karina where joking and teasing each other whilst Melissa and B.I only exchanged glances of excitement and annoyed that they were sharing their excitement with the person who always stalked them-as they thought.

"I'm gonna go make another smoothie" Melissa stated hinting B.I to follow her. He however, didn't get the hint.

"You're gonna get fat if you keep drinking it." He murmured just enough so that she can hear it.

"Actually it's made out of fruits and veggies so it healthy." Melissa remarked desperate to send the obvious hint to him.

"Why do you two always have that awkward aura around you? You know each other before training?" Bobby asked with curiosity.

"No, I barely know him/her," they said at the same time.

"Hurry up! One of you have to say jinx!" Karina shouted as Bobby high fived her.

"I've got no time for that, I need to make my smoothie but I forgot the way to the kitchen." Melissa said emphasizing the fact so the B.I gets the hint. However, he still said nothing.

"Really, you've been here for ages already! Ugh our maknae is so forgetful, I'll come with you." Karina said making Melissa panic.

"No! I mean you should just continue with composing. You know you're the best at it. You know what, I don't want smoothie anymore I need to go choreograph for big bang's upcoming song. I can't believe that YG actually is letting me have that honer. I would really love it of someone else where to help me though." Melissa said again empathizing someone else.

"But you don't need any help, your like the master of choreographing." Karina said surprised since Melissa was the type of person who hates other people's help. On the other hand, B.I still kept quiet amused by the fact that Melissa was trying too hard. He did want to have a secret meeting with her and discuss their plans but making her panic was more important. You deserve it, saesang fan- he thought.

"Whatever," Melissa sighed  defetedly. 

"You're really unpredictable you know." Bobby commented as Melissa half smiled.

The photoshoot that both Sunhee and Changmin dreaded had finally finished. Sunhee dashed out to the makeup room quickly putting her clothes on and had decided to leave as soon as possible since she couldn't stand another minute with Changmin. However whilst she was in a hurry, a had grabbed her arm. 

"I think you left something." Changmin snorted showing Sunhee's phone. Sunhee tried to grab it but Changmin moved it away. She tried some more but ultimately failed as Changmin raised his loving arms up so Sunhee couldn't reach it.

"Ugh you giant!" Sunhee shouted. "Just give me my phone." 

"You're gonna have to pay for that. And I do not mean money." Changmin snickered.

"We're play that game now are we?" Sunhee asked skillfully grabbing his car keys out of his pocked. "Wanna play swapsies?" She sarcastically asked. Changmin tried to get his keys however, Sunhee placed it down her top. 

"You know that I will get it no matter where you put it right?" Changmin asked.

"Because you're a et?" Sunhee asked acting disgusted.

"No because I need my car keys." Changmin stated.

"Nah, it's cuz you love me." Sunhee joked. Changmin suddenly started to make disgusted faces and cough. 

"That's the biggest lie ever!" He shouted. "Fine I'll give you your phone if you give me my keys!" He said handing out her phone. Sunhee got the keys off her top and handed it out as well. Quickly they both grabbed their belonging and strutted off in the opposite direction dramatically. 

The next day...

Karina woke up to the smell of fresh waffles and pancakes. She thought it was a dream at first but it wasn't. It felt slightly odd since she would normally be the one to wake up first and was also in charge of cooking. Melissa and Sunhee walked out of their room as usual at first but stopped at the sight of Karina.

"Are our managers here? Is that where this smell is from?" Melissa asked.

"I have no clue." Karina stated. Slowly, the three girls strutted into the kitchen seeing Melody and Annabelle busy making breakfast.

"Oh, forgot they existed." Sunhee said wiping her smile off her face.

"It's weird, I'm not hungry anymore. I hate waffles and pancakes anyway, wanna grab some toast in the shop next to the building?" Melissa asked.

"Love to." Sunhee said.

"Can I please hit someone?" Annabelle asked glaring at them.

"Please don't." Melody pleaded. " We know that we aren't close to you and that we just joined but please don't discriminate us. We just want to fit in. We hope that we can start our relationship with breakfast." She continued on.

"That would be lovely." Karina smiled as she skipped forward to help out. On the other hand, Melissa and Sunhee didn't say a word. They wanted to but were too hungry. They had to admit the food looked delicious. 

"We might as well." Sunhee approached.

"Let's taste your skills love." Melissa followed. 

The doorbell rang in the middle of the most awkward breakfast. Karina thanked heavens for that and opened the door. It was Oscar and Chahye.

"Waffles and pancakes, not healthy." Chahye commented. "You girls can only drink water after this. Maintaining your figure is your first priority." 

"They had a nice debut, let them have fun." Oscar opposed sympathizing them.

"Just because they had an unexpected debut doesn't mean that they can do whatever they like, and plus Melody hasn't even been shown to the media yet and Annabelle is only known as a child actress not an idol." Chahye said. "Anyway this is why we're here."

"Actually, they filmed a cf yesterday so they are already presented in a media." Oscar opposed again as Chahye gave him a glare.

"Let's just get to it." She shouted.

"Okay, we're here mainly to tell Melody and Annabelle that they are going to debut as a duo first and then be known as diversity. Your sub unit will be known as Rose because since both of you are mature, you will have a y concept and a Rose suits the theme of love and passion. After you finish your meal you need to head to the YG headquarters and you will know more information there." Oscar stated.

The girls excitedly turned around to face each other. They were finally going to debut!

"Thank you sooooooo much Oppa! This is amazing!" Melody shouted as Annabelle just gave a nod of appreciation.

"As for you three, you will be having your own activities. Melissa will need to head to the US soon because you are participating in the show Dancing With The Stars as one of the choreographers. Sunhee will join the upcoming third season of roommates since she is in charge of variety. And Karina will be having a acting debut in the drama School 2015 as the lead actress's best friend. You all got it?" Chahye asked.

The three girls nodded. Excitement filled them as they could only imagine how great it can go...



A/N. Woo! More Love? Or Nah? Are you excited about the solo activities that these girls are having?