Love? Or Nah? Part 11

Diversity

The next day Melody and Sunhee was called early by the managers to be featured in bigbang's music videos; Melody had to be Taeyang's love interest in Baebae and Sunhee was Top's love interest in Loser. When they got their scrip they blushed- Sunhee harder than Melody.

"W-what do you have to do?" Sunhee asked. 

"Just act intimate with Taeyang-sunbaenim and ride on a horse with him," Melody answered showing off an obvious smirk. "How about you?" Sunhee opened to speak but no words came out so Melody snatched her script instead. She gasped.

"I don't think I'm ready for this!" Sunhee blurted out as Melody went even redder than before. "This is a job for Belle not me, she's the actress!" Sunhee complained but inside she couldn't be happier. It's every VIP's dream to have even a simple smile from one of the Bigbang members but kissing one of them, it's too good to even be regarded as a dream.

"I'm aware that Annabelle's the actress of the group, however she is currently busy with her drama. Her drama is killing all charts therefore the producers had decided to add 5 more episodes so she has to prepare for it. Karina is the main composer for your upcoming album so we didn't want to disturb her and as obvious as it sounds Melissa's in US. You're our only choice as without reason you decided to leave roommates." Chahye quickly explained. Sunhee then grew redder at the thought of Changmin. First getting kissed by Changmin and now Top; she couldn't be any luckier. Melody and Sunhee looked at each other before grinning and exchanging winks.


On the other hand because Sunhee and Melody had to leave, that left Annabelle and Karina to alternate their plan. The door opened in the composing room and Bobby and B.I stepped into the room. Karina flashed a smile at Bobby but he just turned his head away making her heart fall. B.I, being quick witted, noticed the smirk on Annabelle's face and knew that something was going on. He smart enough to figure out that it is to do with Melissa. He smiled at the thought of her.

"So did you hear about Mel?" Annabelle asked around the room.

"What about her?" Karina asked acting confused. The plan's in action.

"You know how her hotel neighbor is Luhan," Annabelle started quickly gaining the attention of both Bobby and B.I. "Last night he was her knight in shining armor and saved her from this random drunk dude and so now she has feelings for him." Annabelle lied.

"You're kidding me. She said that she would never like an exo member because of what happened to Porsche." Bobby scoffed.

"Emotions are powerful you know." Karina shot back.

"So she likes him?" B.I asked slightly upset. Annabelle nodded and tried to figure out Bobby's expression. He didn't have the usual goofy look, instead he looked as if he was lost in thoughts. Karina took it the wrong way and walked out of the room frustrated. She hurried to the kitchen and made a smoothie, exactly how Melissa likes it. Melissa is practically her sister, her favourite in fact but she didn't know how to act. After a long time of thinking and drinking, she decided that she would no longer have feelings for anyone as she is bound by the contract and the fact that she cannot be fighting for Bobby when he doesn't even like her anymore. She had to be a aspiring leader for her group and it all came down to 'Sisters' before Misters'. She was going to build walls around her so that the only thing that can make her happy is success not love. And once she had decided, she won't change it.


Melissa had officially finished her journey in Dancing With The Stars as she and Dylan O'brien were eliminated in the semi-finals coming third. It was upsetting that she didn't get to the finals but being third was a huge achievement especially when she is only 17. When she was going back to her room to inform it to her managers she walked past Luhan's room and stopped. Should I knock? She asked herself. Coincidently, the door opened itself as she saw Luhan covered in bruises and bandages. Yesterday must have been rough. 

"Can I come in?" She asked awkwardly. He stepped aside and closed the door. Unconditionally, she reached out to touch his bruises as he winced in pain. "You didn't have to do this for me? I'm guessing you won't be filming for a while." 

"Yep, I'm going back to China for now. These bruises are nothing, it's all worth it." Luhan replied.

"Why's that? We've only known each other for a few months." She stated.

"Wouldn't you back me up if I was ever getting hurt?" Luhan asked and Melissa instantly nodded. "Same with me." With that Luhan leaned in but being one step ahead Melissa stepped back. He opened his eyes and looked flustered. "Sorry, I didn't know-"

"It's okay, when people get caught up in emotions, mistakes happen." Melissa replied.

"You think that was a mistake?" Luhan asked shocked.

"Of course, I'm not getting in the same mess Porsche unnie went into. And you aren't taking my first kiss." Melissa sheepishly replied as shocked overwhelmed Luhan. It was as if Melissa suddenly changed from being all nice and cute to mean and sassy. That was Melissa's true personality, when she sees someone or something as a threat to her career, she instantly changes and pushes it away. With that note, she left the room.


"Ah Jiyong Oppa!" Melody shouted as she ran to Gdragon. He looked over and a smile flashed into his face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as she showed him her script. "Taeyang?" He asked as if he was teasing but inside he was filled with jealousy. 

"I don't know what to do Oppa, the only person I'm actually close to in Bigbang is you! Taeyang-sunbaenim is someone who I only see once a week!" Melody complained.

"Don't actually fall for Taeyang hyung though!" Seungri shouted from the back. Melody was confused, why would it be bad for her to like him? Then it hit her.

"Is he in a relationship?" She asked as he smirked indicating a yes. "Woah, who?" She asked again.

"Minhyorin, the actress." Gdragon answered finally at peace and mouthed thank you to Seungri who winked back. Melody screamed.

"OMG! That so cute! Wasn't she in his music video! I need to congratulate him!" She shouted making Gdragon's hear flutter.

Sunhee overheard their conversation and gasped, it was ashame that she didn't dibsy him first but she was happy for them. She then heard a dark chuckle.

"Are you ready for filming?" Top asked from behind. Sunhee jolted and spun around still blushing at the thought of even touching him. She bowed.

"Sunbaenim, I'm well, nervous." Sunhee honestly said.

"Of course you'd be, but you wouldn't be as nervous if we practiced before the filming." Top said seductively as Sunhee's heart raced. He then laughed and ruffled her hair. "Got you didn't I? Pranking is my talent, I honestly don't know why Seungri is known as the prankster when I am!" 

"Yes you did scare me!" Sunhee said finally being able to breathe. Top's expression then became more serious.

"But we do need to practice if we are going to get it right the first time." He preached as Sunhee gulped. "But we can do that after you have calmed down." He added sensing her nervousness. She smiled and bowed again as he went over to Daesung teasing him about his eyes and how he had to hide them.

Bobby quickly called Melissa after he went back to his dorm. 

"Hey Oppa! Guess what? I'm coming back cuz I'm now eliminated," She chirped.

"That's great but I'm disappointed.mWhy didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" 

"Your feelings for Luhan sunbaenim" 

"What feelings? He's the one who likes me, he even tried to kiss me but I became the I am and now I think he hates me." She explained.

Bobby laughed "You're an idiot for doing that, he probably really liked you if he got a beating for you."

"I know and trust me I feel bad but I decided to take a page out if Hanbin's and Karina unnie's guideline of being a good idol and decided that I won't break the contract rules and be in a relationship. We already know what will happen if we do like Taehyun Oppa and Melody." 

"But Annabelle and Karina told me that you had feelings for him since he saved you." Bobby stated.

"They're lying! I just don't know why. Anyways how's you and Karina?" She asked.

"Worse than bad. I don't think that he likes me the way i like her. Since you're coming back, and the fact that you're the best friend that I could ever have, please figure it out. I don't care if she doesn't like me but I don't want to be clueless."

"Of course, what are best friends for?"

"Thanks, I should go now bye!" 

"See ya!"


A/N sorry for not updating I had exams! Anyway the drama is on! Have you seen Bang Bang Bang and We like 2 party? It's amazing!