Love? Or Nah? Part 13

Diversity

"What song could we do?" Jin asked as Bts and Diversity sat together in a big circle. They have mastered and perfected each other's songs however now the only thing till their performance is completely ready is to show their collaboration song. They had been through many songs already but haven't found the right one.

"I still think that we should do Psy sunbaenim's Gangnam style, it's uber popular and will definitely be amazing to perform." Suga stated yawning as he stretched his legs.

"But it's so overplayed!" Sunhee complained.

"GD sunbaenim's Crooked?" Jungkook suggested, as expected from a GD fanboy.

"OMG yes! I love that song!" Melody agreed.

"But, it doesn't really have a good vocal bit and I want to show off." Jimin said as Karina agreed.

"Umm... Let's decide on an artist first so that we can short list it." Rap Mon suggested.

"Big Bang!" Everyone said in sync. They were all fan girls and boys of Big Bang and respected them a lot so showing their love through a performance is definitely going to win their hearts.

"Okay, so what song?" V asked.

"New songs like, Bang Bang Bang or Sober or maybe a slow song like Loser!" J-Hope suggested.

"But Jiyong Oppa said that they were already performing their new songs." Melody stated.

"Are you close with him?" Suga asked as Melody slightly blushed.

"They are pretty close, almost too close for a sunbae and hoobae," Karina joked making Melody blush even more.

"Can you make me friends with him? I would love that!" Jungkook shouted.

"I want to be friends with Taeyang sunbaenim!" Jimin shouted along.

"We all want to be friends with them but let's get on with our song selection," Rap Mon ordered.

"Maybe Lies or HaruHaru, those songs are what made Bigbang popular in the first place." Sunhee suggested.

"Ohh Last farewell, it can go for girls and boys!" V shouted.

"Got it!" Jin shouted. "I was thinking it's sad that Big Bang won't perform Fantastic Baby in MAMA anymore since they have new songs. I mean that song is practically MAMA's anthem."

"So if we perform it, then we will continue the Fantastic Baby trend!" Karina finished it off as they high fived each other.

"Yes! It has rap and vocal that we can focus on!" J-Hope said.

"And the dance is pretty easy as well." Jimin agreed.

"We can even freestyle and bring other artists on our stage," Sunhee said.

"Fantastic Baby it is!" Rap Mon shouted.

As they continued visualizing their performance and giving in more and more ideas how to make their collab amazing and interactive. Annabelle and Melissa came in with food and drinks. Earlier, they had lost in rock-paper-sissors so they had to pay for everything. Bts are like hungry and desperate elephants who munched on everything. Diversity was no less, they grabbed everything they could reach and gulped it down. These two groups would turn every little action into a competition. In the end, Annabelle and Melissa didn't get to eat anything despite the fact that they were the ones who bought it in the first place. What was more annoying is that they were complaining that these two girls didn't buy enough for them.

"Shut up!" Annabelle shouted annoyed. "Let's just focus on our performance." She was so angry and hungry that they could practically see steam radiating off her. Heck even Sunhee was scared seeing the maknae and actress's piercing glare. This led to them shutting up and telling the girls their plan and immediately, they went to practice.


Melissa smirked as she saw Jungkook in his own world practicing his high notes as they were on a break. Without thinking, she strutted towards him and looked at him with playful eyes.

"Uh Hi?" He stuttered wishing that one of his hyungs would save him.

"What's wrong? I'm not doing anything." She claimed as she shook a step forward inching closer to him so that she could feel his breath on her skin. Slowly, he stepped back. This process continued until his back touched the wall and he couldn't go back any further. Melissa smirked as she could hear his heart beating as fast as it could go. She leaned in slowly and grabbed the bottle of water behind him and walked away. "You could have just moved away you know?" She stated leaving him awestruck. Sure, she acted like she was just playing but inside, her heart was beating just as fast as his. It was the first time she every acted flirtatious and all this was to get back at him and B.I for pranking her. Well, she had already made the preparations for B.I's prank but couldn't think of his so she decided to go with the flow. What she didn't think was that the flow would lead to her nearly kissing him!


After the practice finished. Sunhee thought that it would be a great idea to go back to Roommates and surprise them with food. Also as Melody didn't have anything to do, she decided to join in with her in the surprise. They stood impatiently outside as Lee Kwangsoo opened the door.

"Sunhee!!!" He shouted and gave her a hug. "Everybody, Sunhee's back!" He ran to every room bringing in all his roommates as they were all pleased with her surprise.

"What happened to your leg?" Beast's Yoseob asked as he came out of the kitchen.

"Just sprained it during practice, nothing to worry about," she replied looking down at her cruches.

"Hey guys!" She said as she hugged all of them. Well except Changmin. It appears that. Changmin was currently in the shower when she arrived and she was glad for that. Her plan was to leave before he finishes. "I brought someone else with me," she said as Melody entered the room.

"Omo, it's Melody from Rose!" Gukjoo shouted, she was also in season 3 unlike everyone else.

"I'm actually from Diversity," Melody said trying not to sound mad. She then saw Haneul running to her.

"Hey, long time no see." He said as he embraced her.

"You two know each other?" Ft Island's Hongki asked.

"Yeah, we met through Annabelle," he stated.

"I brought food with me so eat it." Sunhee playfully said.

"Why did you leave in the first place? You could have at least warned us, we would have given you a proper good bye." AOA's Yuna said. Sunhee then thought about her kiss with Changmin and blushed.

"Schedule," she managed to say but Melody know better.

"Well, we can give you a proper goodbye now," Lee Jongsuk said.

"Sunhee!" A voice from upstairs boomed across the room. Changmin stared at her with a mixture of sadness and happiness. Sunhee forcefully smiled and waved. He ran downstairs and tightly embraced her. Sunhee didn't mind though, weirdly she felt butterflies in her stomach as she hugged him back. "I've missed you." Melody smirked as she saw them and decided to play matchmaker and get them together. However, she couldn't be too flashy about it as there were dozens of camera filming everything. She had to do her plan when the cameras aren't recording. Haneul poked her stomach.

"Hey, what's with that look on your face?" He asked slightly worried.

"Nothing!" She quickly said as if it was instinct making Haneul worry even more.

"Anyway, I was thinking that we could meet up sometime." He whispered covering his mic.

"Of course but not anytime soon, I have a hectic schedule," she smiled.

Sunhee parted their embrace and smiled at the camera. "I'm busy so me and Melody have to go," she announced. Melody gaped, if they go now then she won't be able to matchmake them.

"No, we haven't given you a proper goodbye!" Infinite's Dongwoo pouted.

"Sorry, I'll promise I'll come again when I'm free." She weakly smiled hoping that they would take the bait so she won't have to confront Changmin, not yet.

"You better! Oh and bring Karina next time, she my woman crush!" Jessi ordered as Sunhee laughed and nodded. She then signaled Melody to follow her which she disappointedly did. If only Shnhee hadn't done that.


Annabelle was called to YG's office. She could see the anger in his eyes and disappointment in his posture. The only thing was she didn't know why.

"You know what you have done wrong right?" He sternly asked demanding an answer. Annabelle stuttered. She had absolutely no idea.

"I-I don't know." She gave up.

"Are you really that ignorant?" She asked slightly louder this time.

"I really don't know what I did." She honestly stated.

"You ignorant child, first you missed the time for meeting with you movie staffs and now you're lying? I did not expect this from you." He bellowed scaring the out of her. She was in a confused state, he went on time and met her co star, what was he talking about?

"But-"

"Don't talk back to me! Because of your foolishness they have decided not you give you the movie anymore. Hope this is a lesson not to be late!" He said and signaled her to leave. Giving up, she left. Her phone buzzed from her pocket, Yonghwa was calling her.

"Hey," she weakly said.

"I don't know about you but I have know idea what's going on! I missed my drama meeting and now I won't get it! Aren't you supposed to be my co star?"

"What, you were there for a drama?"

"Of course I was!" He shouted.

"I missed my meeting for my movie and now I'm not getting it either!"

"Movie? But we were staring in a drama!"

"Ugh, I think we messed up and went to the wrong cafe, I was just in my CEO's office and he was angry." She explained.

"Same, oh well, at least we got to meet each other."

"Yeah," Annabelle smiled as she disconnected the phone. Losing a movie felt like nothing.


Karina went back to the composing room after the practice seeing ikon there. When she decided not to disturb them, a hand held on to hers.

"These guys are working here, let's go somewhere else." Bobby grinned as he dragged her outside. Even though it was dark and they both had flashy clothing and didn't even have masks on their faces to prevent being identified.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, I'm going where my feet are taking me." He lied and stopped in front of a buffet. "I'm hungry, let's eat!"

The interior of the buffet was exquisite and classy. Karina was gob-smashed at the sight. From the corner of her eye, she saw another couple waving at them. Did they recognize them? She nervously looked at Bobby but he waved and directed her to to their table. After being a few inches in front of them, she realized who they were.

"Bobby!" Sungjae shouted as they man hugged each other. Karina then realized where they were. She smiled at the camera facing towards her. It was filming for another episode of WGM as with the couple Sungjae from BtoB and Joy from Red Velvet.

"Hello," Joy bowed as she saw them and they did the same.

"Me and Bobby are high school friends." Sungjae stated putting an arm around him.

"This isn't fair, you're marrying before me even though I'm older." Bobby pouted as they all laughed.

"Oh here are my friends!" Joy said as Apink's Namjoo and Exo's Chen came in. Again the same process repeated and they all introduced each other. Karina was in a state of confusion, she didn't know how to react or what to say.

"Karina is with me today since were really close friends, since you said this was going to be a triple date, she was the first person I thought of." Bobby stated and Karina smiled. She was slightly upset he said friends rather than 'the girl I'm waiting for' but she knew it was for camera.

"Oh, I just brought my closest girl friend and guy friend that you would know." Joy said as they all laughed.

Overall Karina had fun, it had been a while since there were cameras following her but she felt like it wasn't there and as if this really was a triple date. She even made good friends with the couple themselves. When they were about to wrap up the filming, Sungjae and Joy gave them their wedding invitation and said their farewells.

"You know, Sehun's gonna be mad." Chen murmured. . She had totally forgot that she was meant to meet him. She then looked at Bobby casually talking to Sungjae. He knew that she was meant to meet Sehun yet he still took her without her knowing to this so called triple date. Did he really forget or did he do it on purpose?


A/N  Next chapter is the MAMA awards! The girl's comeback is coming soon! Who's excited!