Love? Or Nah? Part 12

Diversity

It was past midnight and neither Karina or Melissa had been back in the dorm which was making the girls worry. Sunhee was busy calling Melissa whilst the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it!" Melody shouted rushing. Walking in was Karina, she had a huge grin plastered on her face and wait, was she finding it difficult to walk? Melody quickly supported her and the girls sat on the sofa.

"Did you have a fight with someone? You can barely walk!" Sunhee asked sending her 100th text to Melissa. Karina blushed.

"What happened?" Annabelle asked curiously.

"Well, I went to the recording studio where Bobby was and-" 

"OMG! Don't tell me that you did it!" Melody gasped. Karina shyly nodded.

"What!? You lost it!?" Annabelle shouted.

"Hey! I'm oldest, I'm supposed to lose it first!" Sunhee playfully smacked her.

"Shh. This is the most important question, how big is it?" Melody winked.

"Yah!" Karina shyly shouted whilst the girls laughed. "Ugh, my body feels so sour!"

"Don't complain once you've done it!" Annabelle shouts.

"Where's or maknae? I owe her an apology." Karina said.

"Uhh we don't know, we thought that she would be with you but you were clearly busy." Sunhee joked.

"I'm really starting to worry," Melody commented.


The van reached to an abandoned warehouse. Just looking at it gave Melissa the chills but she decided to ignore it.

"Where are we?" She asked as she waited for Jungkook to open her door so she could step out.

"Doesn't matter, let's go." He said. She followed him inside where shock and horror striked her. Blood covered the walls and the floor as a mount of dead bodies were left in the far corner of the room. Trusting her instincts, she tried to run away but was immediately caught by Jungkook. He then tied her hands together and locked the door. "You're an idiot," he stated siting on the chair opposite her.

"Who are you?" Melissa asked fighting the ropes binding her. 

"Doesn't matter," he proclaimed. If there was one thing Melissa was amazing at, it was her words.

"Tough act from a fragile looking kid," she smirked hoping that she would crack his act even just a little bit.

"Wow, what he said is true. You are a diva." He commented.

"Who!?" Melissa asked suddenly getting scared.

"Doesn't matter." He said.

"Are they the only words you know?" She asked in annoyance. 

"Enough talking," Jungkook said as he took out a gun from his pocket. Melissa froze, she was going to die! She can't, she's too young! Tears welled up in her eyes as she forced them shut as Jungkook pulled the trigger. However, nothing happened. All she could hear was faint sniggering. Opening her eyes, she saw the person she disliked her most, Kim Hanbin.

"OMG! You were amazing!" He shouted as he high fived Jungkook. Melissa looked over to them in shock- what was going on?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you this much, I was only doing what I was told." Jungkook explained.

"What were you told?" She asked Jungkook but her eyes were glued to B.I who had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I wanted to congrats you for getting third in Dancing with the Stars, you know your average welcome back and congratulations party!" B.I stated his magnificent plan.

"But what about all this?" She asked as Jungkook started undoing her rope.

"Paint and fake bodies, don't ask me where I got them from. Me and Kookie are best friends in high school if you didn't know and when I found out that you and Bts were doing a collaboration for the MAMA I thought of the idea and told him the details," he explained.

"But Jungkook committed a crime driving without a license." Melissa argued.

"Actually, I learning and if you have an 'L' sign on a car or van then it won't be a crime as I would be practicing," Jungkook said as he released her from the ropes.

"How about the gun?" She asked.

"Fake," 

Melissa scoffed, "You know what Kim? You started this prank war, I'll end it! Same goes for you!" She declared staring at them both.

"Don't drag me into this!" Jungkook defended.

"Whatever, Jeon Jeonkook, you're just another Kim Hanbin!" And with that, she left.


Karina and Melody went to the dance room looking for Melissa the next day as Sunhee and Annabelle searched the kitchen hoping she'd be there making her usual smoothie. However, she wasn't anywhere.

"Ugh! This is frustrating!" Melody sighed. "I'm gonna go to the top floor, Melissa's there sometimes." 

Melody worriedly went to the lift and to her dismay, Taehyun hopped in just in time for them to be stuck alone for 20 seconds! The air filled with awkwardness as none of them dared to look at each other. Suddenly, the lift jolted and the number on the screen froze.

"What happening?" He asked as he pressed the alarm to contact the staffs. Melody cursed her bad fate as she started having difficulty breathing. Taehyun noticed it and grabbed on to her. "It's okay just breathe in, and out." He instructed as she followed. They slowly continued this routine for a while until she recovered and sat down.

"I guess we'll be here for a while," she stated as Taehyun sat next to her.

"How's life?" He asked awkwardly.

"Fine, how's Krystal sunbaenim?" She asked as her heart slightly fell from thinking about their past.

"Her? What we had was never real. She used to date Taemin sunbaenim and when they broke up, she wanted him back so I offered to pretend to date her to make him jealous. However, it didn't really work as she soon found out that she didn't feel the same for him anymore and so we ended our deal. We're still friends though." He coolly said. On the other hand, Melody was disappointed. Was she a really bad girlfriend for her boyfriend to make deals with other girls? "The same things happened to me." He started. "I only used you to make Belle jealous but after all that drama I also realized that I didn't love her anymore, more importantly she would never like me. I guess this is my punishment. I regret every bit of it." He continued.

"Every bit of dating me to get to my best friend?" Melody asked angrily. Who admits to regret dating a person TO the person?

"No every bit of using you, in honesty you were a cute girlfriend." He said making her blush. She couldn't be falling for his charms again! The lift then started moving again and they both rose onto their feet. The doors slid to show a frightened GDragon. It then changed to relief when she saw Melody safe, then hate when she saw that she had to spend the last 20 minutes being with the guy who broke her heart.

"Melody ah," he whispered as he went to hug her whilst glaring at Taehyun.

"I'm fine Jiyong Oppa, I was just trying to look of Melissa." She explained to him.

"I heard from Hanbin that she had gone back to your dorm to rest. He didn't tell me anything about what she was doing last night though, something's suspicious. He looked like he was observing everything like they were going to do something to him." He said as Melody sighed in relief.

"I'll see you some other time I guess." Taehyun meekly said from behind and bowed to GDragon then left.

"Don't go anywhere near him," GDragon ordered.


Karina was relieved to find out that Melissa was back at their dorm and Melody had gone out of the lift. So she headed to the composing room. Seeing her great skills YG gave her the chance to compose for Lee hi's comeback song. Inside, Bobby was wearing a smirk as he saw her.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked cheekily as she blushed.

"We're still not dating till president says so!" Karina warned as he tried to lean in closer. 

"You sure love playing hard to get," he commented doing his ageyo and looking like he was going to cry. Karina sighed and gave up. She leaned in to kiss him passionately. For about a minute or so all they did was snog until her phone rang. Sehun was calling her. Karina broke the kiss and immediately answered. Karina used to be a trainee in SM before getting transferred to YG. Back then Sehun and her were pretty close almost inseparable.

"Hey Oppa!" She chirped as Bobby felt a pang of jealously.

"You sound happy," he commented from the other line. "I was hoping to meet you today if that's fine with you," 

"Of course Oppa, just tell me when and where." 

"By the Han river at 8 sharp," he said.

"And what's the special occasion?" She asked.

"Just that I miss my childhood friend and want to see her badly," 

"Fair enough, I'll be there." 

"Good" and the line was disconnected.


Sunhee and Annabelle were invited into the Bts dorm as they  wanted to perfect their lines as well as help them with theirs. They soon learned from Jungkook about B.I's prank and why Melissa wasn't there yesterday and also her deceleration of a prank war. The other Bts members had known about this and were the ones who did all the decorations in the warehouse. Sunhee was getting an one on one tutoring from J-hope about all the moves as he was in charge of choreography. Annabelle was helping Jimin, Rap monster and V the moves of Rose's song. As the rest were learning their lines for Touch my body.

"Ugh, Melissa should be here instead of me, she's our centre of choreography." Sunhee said since she couldn't do the moves fir the dance break properly.

"No, you're doing fine." J-hope reassured her. "How about we let ourselves lose and do my ba sae dance?" He asked putting up the song.

"You mean the one in weekly idol? I loved that!" Sunhee commented as they both started dancing freely to the song. Sunhee stupidly tripped over her own foot and fell down. Before she landed J-hope caught her arm but he was too late as she twisted her foot. "Ouch!" She screamed. She bit her lips to stop her tears as J-hope gently observed her foot.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have made you dance!" He shouted in worry.

"No it's my fault." She said as he called his neighbor who happened to be a doctor. According to the doctor, she had stretched her muscle and therefore won't be able to do anything without crutches for a week. That meant that she wouldn't be able to practice any of the dance moves for the awards as it is in a weeks time. .


After finishing off her tutoring, Annabelle had to go to a privet meeting spot. Because of her popularity as an actress, she was going to act as the lead character in a movie. This was the time for her to meet her director, producer and co star. In the cafe, she saw the back of an unrecognizable man.

"Excuse me?" She asked slowly. The man turned around and stood up to give her an handshake. "Omo, Yonghwa sunbaenim!" She said as she bowed.

"This is my first time seeing you in person," he said as she slightly blushed at her presence. He had been her secret fanboy as he watch every single episode of her drama at least 3 times and seeing her in person was overwhelming.

"Are you my co star?" Annabelle asked happily. She also respected him as an actor and as an idol.

"Yeah, I guess we'll be acting together," he said taking out the chair for her in which she happily sat on. A few minutes of introduction led to hours of talking. Annabelle had forgotten that the director and producer were also meant to be there. This was because she was in the wrong cafe. Meeting Yonghwa was a coincidence and he had nothing to do with her new movie. In the other cafe, they got annoyed and angry at her not appearing. Especially Woobin, who was her actual co star since their couple became popular from their drama.


A/N So in the end it was just a prank planned by B.I. Also congrats Karina for, well you know!