Debut stage

Diversity

The girls were backstage as they were eager to finally perform their awaited debut stage. They had put their 'Best Friends Forever' mask on and were acting like a bunch if school girls fan girling over their favorite idol.

"I'm so happy, that I get to share my debut stage with you lot!" Porsche fake smiled as Jonghyun from Shinee had passed them getting ready for his solo performance. He noticed them and decided to walk over.

"Diversity right?" He asked slightly afraid that he might have got it wrong and offended them.

"Yes we are! It great to see that sunbaes actually recognize us." Karina said as they exchanged bows to each other.

"Great song by the way! Can't wait to see you girls perform it." Jonghyun stated before rushing to his position.

The girls smiled brightly at the sight of an older actually having a conversation with them, however as soon as he turned his back all smiles were gone.

"Remember what our managers said 'no friends outside of the company especially not from SM'" Sunhee reminded them with her  stern imitation of Chayeon. They girls lightly chuckled, they didn't want to- honestly it wasn't even a good imitation, Chayeon had a much squeakier voice- but they couldn't help it at the oldest for trying. The girls took a glance at each other in hatred and discomfort before Melissa interrupted the tension.

"Look none of us like each other but we have to pretend like we do for the show, so get you acting skills on." She ordered before smiling sweetly showing her deep dimple. The girls rolled their eyes and had put on their masks again.

After Jonghyun's performance was up, him and the MCs had to introduce the girls for their debut stage. They were described as YG's new rookie that has their eyes set upon the domination of the world, which was true since that is their slogan is 'Time to dominate'. The girls stood in a line and bowed.

"Time to dominate! Hello we are Diversity!" The girls cheered smiling brightly at the camera. 

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" The mc asked handing over an extra mic for Sunhee to have.

"Hello, I'm diversity's leader Karina! This is Sunhee, our main rapper. Our beauty like goddess Porsche and bubbly maknae Melissa!" Karina introduced without giving the others time to say anything. They all silently glared at the leader for taking all of their spotlight.

"That's great, looks like you have two foreigners, where are you from?" The mc asked hinting at Melissa and Porsche.

"I'm from the UK in Bristol, but I'm half French and half English," Melissa explained before giving her signature smile with contained her heart melting dimple.

"I'm Bulgarian." Porsche announced straight forwardly as she was angry because of Karina since she had prepared an introducing speech for herself.

"Cool! Anyway good luck on you first performance. Fighting!" The MCs shouted as the girls got ready for their performance...finally.

 

Karina- Hyorin.     Sunhee- Bora.     Porsche- Dasom.     Melissa- Soyou.  


A/N.  Next chapter is up! Hope you like it, sorry it's about short but since I'm also working on Diversity Diaries, it's slightly harder. Diversity Diries will be uploaded when the first season is finished which should contain about 10-12 chapters (one for each episode). This means that it will take abit of time but don't worry because it will be worth it.