Weekly Idol Part 2

Diversity

"Together with Diversity 'Profile Rewriting'!" Doni and Coni shouted and did their pose as Melody laughed.

"You find this funny?" Doni asked as Melody laughed even more.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop it." She managed to day before laughing again.

"She's slightly weird." Doni continued as everyone else now joined her.

"First up, Leader Karina!" Coni announced as the girls read her profile.

"Oh, so this is what we had to write for." Annabelle says recalling behind the scenes where their had to write out what they thought were their talents.

"Wait, I did mine wrong!" Melissa says cutting Doni off who was tying to speak.

"What did you do wrong?" He asked slightly irritated.

"I though we had to write what we wanted to achieve not our talents." She confessed. Coni quickly took out her profile scanning it before bursting into laughs.

"Ahh, I get why she made that mistake. Look here, one of her target is to be fluent in Korean which means that she clearly didn't understand us." He stated as everyone else started laughing.

"I trained for the shortest and whenever we are together we just speak English as it's most of our first language." Melissa explained.

"It's okay you can just say it as we go," Melissa nodded sitting back down.

"Okay, so-"

"Wait, I have a confession to make too," Sunhee stood up as everyone groaned.

"Ugh! Why can't we get anything done quickly?" Doni and Coni shouted.

"It's not my fault! Coni tricked me into putting stupid things in my profile!" She shouted back as Coni started hysterically laughing.

"I only told you to make sure to show off your talents even if you have to exaggerate them!" He retorted.

"Exactly, that what I did." Sunhee fished out her profile. "See I listened to him and put things like I'm a impersonating god, when the only noise I can copy are animal sounds!" 

"It's your fault for exaggerating too much where it is unbelievable!" Coni fired back.

"Ugh, I just wanna get over this," Karina sighed leaning her head on Melody's shoulders. "Wake me up when the drama's finished." 

"You shouldn't sleep! Let's get some popcorn!" Melody squealed as everyone face palmed.

"How did you girls ever meet?" Doni asked defeatedly.

"You girls should really have your own variety show," Coni suggested.

"Can we start now?" Annabelle asked as Doni peered over anyone to see if they had any more confessions to make.

"Finally, first up leader Karina." He started. "Even though she has never rapped in a song yet, she is actually one of the rappers."

"Really?" Melody asked shocked.

"See, even my own members don't know that I rap as well!" Karina stated her frustration.

"Okay, so let's hear you rap." Karina stood up and went to the middle.

"This isn't our power vocalist Karina but is the power rapper Karina." Coni said as Karina got ready. She did an introduction rap which rhymed well and had a rhythm that made everyone bob their heads along to. "Woah, she really is a rapper." Coni applauded as she bowed and sat back down.

"Why have you never rapped in any songs?" Doni asked.

"Sunhee and Annabelle are too good!" She retorted making everyone laugh. "YG tells me that I should just stick to singing or else this group will turn into a rap group." 

"Ahh... Let's do this, Sunhee, Annabelle and Karina have a rap battle," Doni suggested as they stood up warming their voices.

"Why can't we compete?" Melody asked.

"We could've had secret talent in rap as well!" Melissa joined.

"Sorry! Please forgive me!" Doni groaned as they laughed.

"Are you the two youngest?" Coni asked as they nodded. "They definitely have the mischievous maknae style." He concluded as the duo acted offended.

"Okay all of you can have a rap battle." Doni finally said. "What way should we go?" He asked as they all pointed to each other.

"Let's start from Melissa going until Sunhee, since Karina already rapped she doesn't have to do it again." Coni said as Melissa stood up.

She first started bouncing in the spot, "let's feel the beat first," she half that beat for at least a minute.

"What beat!"

"Just start!" 

Melissa looked at them with a shocked expression. "This is my performance, let me do it my way!" 

"Yah, maknae just sit back down." Sunhee shouted as Melissa stuck her tongue out before following her orders. Doni and Coni giggled at the little interaction before getting Melody to rap.

"Yes...uh huh...leggo...yo...YG style...yep...here we go...u-"

"You sit back down too!" Annabelle shouted pulling her back.

"But I was getting in the mode!" Melody spat back annoyed.

"They are definitely vocalists." Doni remarked making the duo upset.

"Now for our y rapper, our Moon Cheyoung. You may start." Annabelle smiled and started spitting words backed up by Sunhee's beatbox. It was fast paced and in the end she even threw her SnapBack towards the hosts as they fanboyed. As she finished, everyone clapped in awe.

"Me and Melody unnie are really upset." Melissa stated as Annabelle sat back down.

"Why?" Coni asked.

"Belle got applauded and Sunhee even beat boxed for her but not for us!" Melody complained.

"This has to be a bullying scandal!" Melissa added.

"Yeah, just because we're younger," Melody said putting an arm around her to show their unity.

"I don't know why but I feel like with this group, Sunhee bullies everyone." Doni interrupted as they all laughed.

"I don't! But I'll bully you if I have to!" Sunhee spat as Doni apologized. "Anyway it's my turn," she got up and started lazily rapping all her puns and rhymes again backed up by Annabelle's beatbox. She finished and swaggered back to her seat waiting for a comment.

"You're the worst." Doni and Coni stated to piss her off.

Sunhee scoffed, "why am I the only one being bullied her!" Laughers roared across the room as she wiped a fake tear.

"Ahh.. Don't feel dishearted, it's because we're comfortable with you," Doni said making her laugh again.

"Then you don't feel comfortable with the rest of us?" Karina asked making them dumbfounded.

"Why? Why are you girls so different to everyone?" Doni shouted as he couldn't take it anymore.

"It different bad?" The girls retorted back.

"Ugh let's just get on. Hong Sunhee, Ahh... Seriously? Is amazing at playing cello and piano. Is this one of your exaggerations?" Doni asked.

"I'm actually quite good at it." She stated as the staffs carried a piano and a cello in the studio. She quickly went to the piano and started playing Mary had a little lamb off putting everyone.

"Yah, anyone can do that!" Coni shouted. "This definitely is an exaggeration." 

"That was just a warm up." She said before playing touch my body, piano version. It was fast paced unlike the actual song and was very catchy. "Like a boss." She commented before confidently bowing. 

"I really want to insult her to piss her off but this was actually way better than expected." Doni commented as Sunhee sighed. She went towards the cello and again did touch my body, cello version. She aced that as well and smirked knowing that everyone was impressed.

"Can anyone else play any of these instruments?" Coni asked as Melody rushed to the piano showing off her skills. She did a cover of kiss the rain by Yiruma. Everyone went silent and looked at her as if they were possessed she smiled after she finished and bowed.

"She's better than Sunhee." Doni said smiling as he finally managed to insult Sunhee. 

"I'm not even gonna react anymore, if anyone is getting bullied, it me!" She sighed as Karina patted her head. 

"Annabelle Oscar, doesn't have any talents part from acting and rapping." Doni read out. "Do you not have any personal talents?"

"No," she stated as awkwardness filled the air.

"Okay, let's move on then." He said as Annabelle tried to stop it but couldn't.

"Melody Inouye, can imitate people's voice and behavior when she is close to them." Doni read. "Can you imitate the members?"

"I'll try." Melody said as she stood up. "I'll imitate Sunhee unnie when she's drunk." 

She suddenly laughed and kissed Annabelle on the cheek. "Unnie, I love you! Wait, I'm the unnie!" She then giggled some more. Sunhee covered her face in embarrassment as everyone laughed. Who knew drunk Sunhee had a lot of aegyo? 

"Now I'll imitate Karina unnie whilst bored." She sat on her chair and looked around. "Ha, vines!" She said as Karina bursted out laughing uncontrollably. 

"Gosh, she's really good!" Karina commented.

"I really didn't know she could imitate us like that!" Sunhee added.

"That was so funny!" Coni said saying vines again and again.

"Lastly, Melissa Silvar...oh yeah you did it wrong." Doni stated reading her profile.

"I don't really have any personal talents as well." She stated.

"Isn't imitating YG a must for YG artist?" Coni asked confused.

The girls suddenly remembered about him.

"Oh yeah, we were supposed to imitate him!" Karina shouted.

"How about since Annabelle and Melissa claim that they don't have any personal talents, they can imitate him first and we can judge who is better." Doni suggested.

Annabelle started first. "Belle, come here. *sigh* See these action figures around me?" "Uh yes president." "Which one's your favorite?" "Ummm I really like that one." "*chuckle* it's limited. Only 99 other people in the world has it. Did you know that Belle?" "No president." "*chuckle* I'll let you keep it since you got the award for acting." 

"Did that really happen?" Doni asked as Annabelle nodded.

"I thought he was going to shout at me for something," she remarked sitting down.

"He didn't give me anything for my variety award!" Sunhee complained as everyone laughed.

Melissa stood up and warmed her voice up. "Yah, kid! Don't drink smoothie all the time!" She finished as they all fell silent.

"Oh it's done?" Doni stated as she sighed at her bad acting.

"Does he always call you kid?" Coni asked.

"No, that was the only time." She replied.

"The thing is, Melissa drinks smoothie way too much for it to be healthy." Karina complained.

"She never drinks anything apart from smoothies!!" Sunhee added.

"She must be obsessed." Coni stated flustering her.

Thee food from the restaurant finally arrived and the girls bowed and started eating it. They even offered some to the hosts and the staffs and everyone gladly ate since there was so many food to be eaten. 

"Why don't we have a word from the leader to end this off?" Doni asked before gulping his ramen.

Karina cleared , "Our first time in weekly idol has been very fun and we will definitely come back some more. Our song Ahh Yeah will be released two days from now so I hope you all listen to it and will support us." 

The filming then ended with all off them having their food as the camera man joined them after turning off the camera. It became a feast as all of them joked about and had fun filling up their stomachs.


A/N yay next part! Hoped you liked their weekly idol episode!