Love? Or Nah? Part 5

Diversity

"I think we should meet up with Karina unnie right away." Melissa said as Sunhee and Annabelle putting their finishing touches on their master plan to save Melody from Taehyun. During their ride from their dorm to the YG building was the best ride they ever had since all they were talking about was how to crush him and crush anyone else that gets in their way. Having a common enemy really does make them bond...

In the girls bathroom Karina was politely helping Melody clean herself off, desperately trying to think of a way to tell Melody that Annabelle is right. She sighed deeply. Suddenly, a loud crash came from the door revealing the newly formed trio in the entrance making their way in. Annabelle curiously reached out for Melody's shoulder to see if she was really crying.

"I can't believe that you are actually wasting your tears on him, it's pathetic," Annabelle hissed. Melody couldn't believe her ears, the whole time they knew each other Annabelle has always been her guardian angel who always looked out for her. She was ultimately her bodyguard as she would always protect her from all the bullies and dangers out their. Is this really Annabelle's true nature?

"Belle I don't think that you're thinking straight right now, please just leave." Karina interrupted.

"No! Let her speak grandma!" Sunhee shouted.

"Unnie you know that you are older than me right?" Karina asked.

"But I don't act like a middle aged woman with a close mind, the only way that these two will make up is by letting them say what they want, and since I'm the oldest, it's an order that you need to come out from here with me and Melissa this moment." Sunhee ordered as she was roaring like the king of the jungle. Eventually, Karina listened and walked out looking more angry than ever. As soon as the three girls walked out, they started high fiving each other and group hugging.

"Woah, you really do have acting skills!" Melissa praised to Karina.

"Sunhee...Ahhh, you should have an acting debut as well!" Karina whispered. As planned whilst Annabelle will be holding Melody off in the bathroom as she's got the most acting experience, the other three will gather all of the female workers in the company at that moment to confess to Melody how Taehyun is actually like. She will have to accept the reality if it is a lot of people saying it.

"I really do like him!" Melody lashed out for the first time. Although Annabelle was expecting it, it still shocked her how her bubbly friend became the devil when her doormat anger finally erupts. "Please don't say mean things about him! He's not what you think you are!" She continued.

"I with that he wasn't what I think he is, I'm you best friend why would I want your boyfriend to be a jerk if he weren't one? I'm sorry but truth hurts!" Annabelle countered. "You are being emotionally controlled by him-"

"Stop please!" Melody cut her as she shoved past her to get out of the bathroom, however, there were female workers standing outside.

"Taehyun made out with me last week." A female started.

"You're not his only girlfriend, I only just found out that he was cheating on me as well as you." Another said.

"He told me that I was the one." She cried.

"Let me guess he told you to keep it a secret as well like the rest of us?" Another girl said grabbing her arm.

"Is this a joke, or a prank?" Melody asked in denial.

"No, I'm sorry." Karina said as she stepped out along with Sunhee and Melissa.

"You were in this?" Melody asked betrayed. They nodded.

"How come you're the only one that doesn't see his true face?" Lee hi asked walking towards her. "He flirts with every single girl on the planet, I've been there too!" Tears started crawling out of her eyes again as she had been awakened by everyone, he breaths became short and her legs gave out. As she was falling, someone caught her arm and supported her. Of course it was no other than Annabelle.

"Guardian angel to the rescue, let's get you some rest." She said giving her a warm smile. Melody couldn't help but love her friend even more than ever, she loathed herself at that moment for choosing Taehyun over her and not trusting her when she was trying to get her out. Unconsciously, she wrapped her arms around her best friend crying. "Don't bother saying sorry." Annabelle stated returning a hug. 

"Wanna go back to our dorm, I'll make you cookies," Melissa said sympathetically actually being nice to Melody.

"No, I wanna beat Taehyun's !" Melody announced as anger filled her sad heart. She got out of Annabelle's hold as charged toward's winner's practice room. Karina tried to stop her but Sunhee held her arm.

"This is why I don't deal with love, it makes me sick," Annabelle stated.

"I agree, love is what makes people weak." Melissa said. "I guess we do have more in common than I thought." She continued as Annabelle gave her a playful smirk.

"Ya! Love isn't that bad if it is the right guy!" Karina argued.

"Not everyone finds a right guy like you." Sunhee protested.

"What?" Karina asked.

"You're so oblivious unnie." Melissa stated.

"What are you talking about?" Karina asked again.

"Never mind, let's go see our erupted volcano shall we?" Annabelle suggested as the girls followed Melody into charging toward's winner's practice room.

As winner were practicing, a heard a knock. Mino stopped the music and opened a door as Melody slowly walked in with a angelic smile on her face.
"Oppa! Are you tired?" She asked facing Taehyun. Taehyun had a puzzled look on his face but inside he was panicking as he had told his hyungs that he was in a relationship with fx's Krystal, which he was but he didn't tell them that Krystal isn't his only girlfriend. If Melody does something now, they will find out resulting in her to find out.

"Is there anything you need?" Seung yoon asked curiously. She nodded.

"I just want my Oppa." She replied.

"Your Oppa?" Ji woo asked. She smiled and pointed at Taehyun.

"You didn't know?" She asked back smiling bitterly.

"Have you broken up with Krystal and now in a relationship with her?" Seung hoon asked suspiciously. Taehyun awkwardly smiled as the rest of the girl reached their gasping for air as they literally ran. The girls obviously bowed to them first as they were their sunbaes but then all glared at Taehyun.

"." Taehyun muttered.

"Hey? What's going on?" Mino asked.

"Just enjoy the drama Oppa, I even brought popcorn." Melissa answered as Sunhee took a handful.

"I think we should leave them two to solve what ever's going on right now and in the meantime, you girls can update us." Seungyoon suggested getting everyone out of the room.

"I thought Annabelle was wrong, I thought that she didn't see the goodness in you that I saw, I thought that she was jealous, I thought that you were the one and I was the one for you as well, I thought you were trustworthy, guess what? I thought wrong!" She roared collapsing on the floor wiping her tears away.

"So I guess you found out about me using you." Taehyun simply stated. Melody got confused, she only found out about him cheating but how was he using her. She looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Oh wait, Belle didn't tell you about that did she?" Taehyun snapped. "You don't even know the full truth!" 

"What truth?" She asked quietly.

"The truth about me using you to get closer to Annabelle! I mean you're pretty and all but you were too easy, like everyone else, Annabelle was and still is a challenge. But obviously she wouldn't tell you about that, maybe she was jealous after all!" Taehyun smirked.

"You're just making things up to separate us," Melody murmured.

"No, Annabelle is the one I really like." Taehyun confessed with a serious yet gloomy expression on his face. "I really like her." He repeated. "It's really nice to finally get that out of my chest." He smirked again. "Believe me or not, it's the truth." 

Melody's mind suddenly went fuzzy as the room around her started spinning and she fainted...


A/N. Yay! The is finally here! Hope that this is entertaining enough for you, I really tried my best tring to make it as dramatic as possible. Don't worry other couples will also get their own spotlight one by one! For now guess which couple I will be developing next, the hint is in this chapter!