Choosing- part two

Diversity

6 months ago...
YG and the two managers walked inside a room full of young girls who had no idea why they were there. As soon as they saw them, the girls quickly went in a line and bowed. None of them had any idea of what's to come next.

"I know that you girls must be feeling confused and frustrated, however we do come with good news." YG started with a stern look on his face. "A new girl group will be formed and I want the best four girls to be in it. If you don't think that you can handle the pressure you are more than welcome to leave." He continued.

No one moved an inch.

YG smiled. These girls had courage. The girls were split into four sections: vocalists, dancers, rappers and all rounders. Each of them showed their talents desperate to debut. It was a slow process but YG and the managers had finally managed to pick the top 12. These 12 girls were put into groups of four; one from each section.

"You girls have 6 months to prepare for a performance, it doesn't matter if it is a cover, however, it would give you extra points if it was self composed. After a month's time you will perform it in front of all the other YG artists who will then choose the best group to become the next YG girl group." YG announced. "Any questions?"

A hand shot straight up in the air. "Why 6 months? This could be done in a week's time."

YG sighed. "What's your name? Katrina?" 

She shook her head. "Karina."

"I agree with you that in a you can prepare for a performance, however you won't be able to connect with your assigned members or connect with the audience. In 6 months, you get to know your team mates well and get the feel for your concept and style." YG explained as he looked around for more questions.

Another hand appeared. "Could we ask advice from our trainers or sunbaes?" She asked.

"Alex, right?" YG asked whilst she nodded. "No you cannot, however the last day of the month will be your evaluation day where the trainers will examine your group work and improvements. You can think of that day as the advice day if you want. Any more questions?" 

Seeing that there were none, YG and the managers left the room leaving behind the hopeful girls. The twelve girls had no choice but to compete with each other to gain one of the four spots. The first team had the members: Aehyun, Hope, Alex and Hara. Group two had: Jiyun, Narissa, Hyojung and Junko. Lastly the third group consisted: Melissa, Karina, Porsche and Sunhee. In the long and hard six months, finally came the day of judgement. 

6 months later...

In the seats before them were all the trainers and artists if YGE gawking at them . Group one performed first showing their tremendous talent especially in dance since all of them were opting for either main or lead dancers. Group two had many strong rappers and had a very cool concept that could beat out the boys any day. Group three had a mixture of vocals, dancers and rappers and also had a very cool yet chic style. To conclude, all of these girls were amazing. 

After a long hard talk amongst the main judges: YG for stage personas, Tablo for rap, Dance instructor David Ho for dance, Taeyang for vocal, and the managers for creativity. The had decided to change some of the rules.

YG stood up to speak, "All you girls were amazing however since the competition is very high, we have decided that in every comeback, a new member will be added until this group has 7 members meaning that three of you still have a chance of debuting. I'm going to cut it short and announce the winning group to become Diversity, and that group is...group three!!!" 

The four girls were in absolute shock. They quickly bowed and hugged each other. Tears started crawling out of their eyes in happiness.

"Karina Song will be the Leader, Main vocal and Lead rapper of Diversity so I expect you to lead this group vocally and mentally. Sunhee Hong will be the Face, Main rapper and Lead dancer of Diversity so continue the rapping reputation that this entertainment holds. Porsche Hastings  will be the Visual and triple threat of Diversity so make sure that you can continue to become better in all three areas and use your beauty. Lastly, Melissa Silvar will be the Maknae, Main dancer and Lead vocal of the group so I expect you to become a legendary dancer." YG announced.

The girls bowed down and thanked the judges before going back to their dorms.



A/N Yay! Congratulations to Ikonisbae, bap_babyz101 ans Asianpandii!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't get chosen don't worry because you will still be a cameo and you still have the chance to be added in the group. Also I'm thinking of having anothe fanfic where it will only be invites only called Diversity Diaries where it will show the 6 months of training and it will be like exo showtime. Obviously the members of diversity will be allowed but if you also want to be invited, comment below. This is get you points for getting in the group! Lol!