Kim Minseok

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Isn’t this nice?”

“What is?”

He turned to look at you with that smile of his – he was really handsome. You’ve yet to shock yourself day by day on how handsome he was. And the best part was… he’s yours. His smile grew wider until you could see his perfect set of teeth as he gave a squeeze on your hand he was holding onto. You glanced down to your hands interlocked together tight despite the thick gloves the both of you had put on as the both of you walked down the streets. Xiumin had suggested that the both of you take a nice walk out since the weather was nice. Heck, it was snowing!

Xiumin thought it would be nice to be able to go out, get some fresh air as well as enjoy this day with you.

“This,” He motioned around with his other hand as your eyes followed him, “This day out with you…”

You couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle, shaking your head at how sweet he was. If you weren’t lucky, you didn’t know what you were. Before you could continue walking, he tugged you back to stop. You stumbled on the sidewalk for a second or two before standing properly, looking over your shoulder at Xiumin who had his lips pursued.

You blinked at him, turning your body around but your hands were still held together, “What’s wrong?”

He gestured you closer with his other hand, “Come here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter