Do Kyungsoo

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sweetheart, the gingerbreads are done!” Kyungsoo chimed from the kitchen and soon enough, a waft of cinnamon with a pinch of French vanilla invaded the whole house. You were starting to think that your house could possibly pass as a gingerbread house based on how this delightful aroma filled the air. Kyungsoo could almost laugh based on how he heard thuds coming from the bedroom and with a few slamming of the door, you appeared by the kitchen entrance.

You had this messy bed hair considering you had taken a nap after helping  Kyungsoo bake some gingerbread man. Whenever it reached to the frosting and decorating, Kyungsoo could never leave you out. He knew just how much you loved decorating these little fellows that would taste amazing because this recipe was the one he’s been sticking to for years. Baking gingerbread man cookies were one of the regular things you’d look forward to doing with him whenever Christmas rolls around the corner. It didn’t help that Kyungsoo had a bunch of goons who loved to eat whatever Kyungsoo cooked. Gingerbread man cookies were the top requested food from the boys and needless to say, the both of you always fulfilled the needs from their stomachs.

He smiled at you as he took out the last tray of cookies, setting it out the counter while there were already a few trays out in the open to cool. He took off his gloves and made his way towards you, tucking strands of your hair away from your face to behind of your ear, “Don’t run around like that. I’m not eating all the cookies.”

You huffed at him, threatening to bite his hand when he retreated it, “Kyungsoo…”

He snickered at you, leaning closer to kiss your forehead before walking back towards the counter where he knew you’d join him, “Had a good sleep?”

You yawned cutely to his eyes as you stood beside him and he rubbed your head affectionately, “Aw… Look at my little sweetheart.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter