Kim Donghyuk

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Feel cozy yet?” You asked, looking over your shoulder to see him in the sunken bean bag. He showed you a thumb up, “It’s amazing here.”

You snorted, huffing at him as you turned your body a bit, “I mean, do I need to add in more firewood?”

He shook his head with a smile, “No but,” He patted the vast space beside him on the big bean bag, “I do need you beside me.”

You got up with a shake of your head and proceeded to head towards him. Before you could even adjust yourself to sit down properly beside him on the bean bag, he had placed his arms around your frame to pull you down. You let out a small yelp before you landed in the soft material sinking your body in and his strong arms wrapped around you from the moment you were beside him. You scrunched your nose a bit, turning to look at him, “A warning would be nice.”

He chuckled, nuzzling your nose with his, “Hm… But then where would all the fun be?”

You lightly pushed him away by the chest, resting in the bean bag, “You’re full of surprises.”

He s his arms over your waist, tugging you closer towards him (as if you weren’t close enough). It felt like there wasn’t even an inch between your bodies. Maybe that was an exaggerated way to explain it but hey, you get the point. He buried his face in your exposed neck as you wore a sweater that hugged your body loosely for comfort. He had the exact same clothing, too. He planted a soft kiss before murmuring on your skin, “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

You snickered, rubbing your palms on his clothed arms, “You tell me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter