Oh Sehun

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m horrible at this!” Sehun cried, shaking his head as you held onto his hands, “Stop whining! You’ll be fine!” You assured him, pressing his hands on your back as you were in front. The both of you had decided to go ice skating and much to Sehun’s dismay, he’s terrible at it. He’s never liked ice skating simply because… he’s bad at it. He does like watching you ice skate because he sees that you look so happy and free but whenever he tries to do that… it doesn’t end up the way he wants it to be. He’d end up falling to the ice, he’d get wet, he’d be cold and he would get hurt – all of the things he didn’t like.

But when you come and persuade him… it’s another whole story.

-“C’mon… please?” You begged, clasping your hands together as you kneeled down before you while he sat on the sofa. He had his arm behind his head, attempting to overlook you to stare at the television, “No.”

You inched up higher despite kneeling down, trying to block his view. He hated how cute you looked with those puppy eyes. He hated how that pout of yours with your hands clasped together under your chin made you look like a helpless, lost cat. He hated how you could easily win his heart with just the cuteness you had. He hated it.

“Please?”

He closed his eyes and sunk his back deeper into the sofa, using another hand to switch the television off with the remote control before mindlessly tossing it aside, “You know I’m bad at it.”

You unclasped your hands and stood up, giving up on wanting to persuade him. “It’s okay, then.”

He moved his arm away from his eyes and he was partly shocked because he was sure you would continue persuading him until he would agree. Why were you not trying as hard as you would, usually? His eyes widened slightly when you gave him a small smile, “I’ll go by myself.”

Sincerely, you were going to go on your own because heck, you didn’t want to force him anymore. He would grumble all over and say how horrible the experience was despite the fact he could be enjoying it too. So to prevent any of that from happening, you’d rather go on your own and enjoy it if he wasn’t willing to join. Maybe you could call other friends, too. They knew you loved ice skating and they wouldn’t hesitate to join you, too.

Before you could walk away, he reluctantly reached for your hand, giving you a tight squeeze that made you look over your shoulder. You tilted your head in confusion, about to ask him what was going on but he gave you a light tug until you landed on his lap. His long arms s around your waist and almost immediately his face buried in your neck, “You know I can’t let you go alone…”

You nodded even though he wasn’t looking, ‘Yes I can. I’ll be careful and I could call some friends-“

His sigh cut you off as he planted a kiss on your skin, making you flinch but in the next, you relaxed against his chest. His grip tightened around you as he brushed his nose on your skin, “I’ll go. Okay? I’ll go.”—

“You don’t necessarily have to do much! Just follow me!” You laughed, glancing over y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter