Koo Junhoe

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“How about this one?” Junhoe said, poking your arm whilst your eyes were scanning through the sweaters in the shop. You let out a quiet hum, turning around to see Junhoe lifting up two matching sweaters that were meant for a couple. It looked something like Junhoe wouldn’t wear, to be honest. Sure, he was into sweaters and such clothing but you wouldn’t expect him to have this pick.

The both of you were out for a little Christmas shopping – it was a regular every year.

However, this year, Junhoe insisted to follow you to where you would shop for Christmas sweaters. He said, “It would be a fun experience! C’mon!”

And you obviously laughed back, “Oh yeah? It would? Remember what happened last time?”

With that little lip bite he gave you, it was a sign he definitely remembered that one time he argued with you on not getting a specific sweater you wanted just because he swore he saw another man wearing it earlier that very day. You, of course, found it ridiculous because it made no sense! So what if another man was wearing it? What was so wrong about it? It’s not like you planned with the other guy to wear it – it was simply coincidental but Junhoe had a misunderstanding. Although it ended well that day after an argument, you just didn’t know if you wanted to risk getting into another argument again.

But, Junhoe being Junhoe had managed to persuade you to bring him along. Although, it did take a lot of persuading.

Putting all of that aside, the both of you were here in a familiar sweater shop that the both of you occasionally would visit once in a while. Starting December, this very shop would immediately switch to all Christmas-themed sweaters in which you like very much. They ranged from reindeers to Santa Claus to Christmas trees – the range they had was endless.

So when Junhoe was holding up two red sweaters in which the one on the left had a cartoon print of Santa Claus along with the typography below in white, ‘Mr. Claus’ while the one on the right had a cartoon print of an interpretation of Mrs. Claus and needless to say, there was a typography in while ‘Mrs. Claus’. It was really nice and you were somehow unused to the way he suggested this. You stepped closer and reached over for the ‘Mrs. Claus’ one, smiling at it as you ran your fingers on the fabric lovingly – it was really pretty.

Junhoe knew how much you loved matching sweaters and needless to say, he found it so endearing being able to see your eyes sparkle like that at something with such adoration. Heck, he had that look of adoration just by looking at you.

“You like?” He cooed, already aware of your thoughts by the way you stared at the sweater you held in your hand. You grinned as you lifted your chin, tearing your gaze away from the sweater just to meet with his eyes. The way your face was filled with glee made his heart swoon. Your eyes formed these cute-like crescents that had him melting inside.

“Yes.” You nodded eagerly, quickly looking back to the sweater you held onto tightly – you wanted to try this on so badly!

“Give it to me,” He snatched it from your hand and you almost gasped in disappointment too soon when he had gone away. It was like he disappeared through the racks of clothes and he was faded away from your sight. You frowned, sighing when you realized that it was maybe a bit too fast to get your hopes on being able to have couple sweaters with Junhoe knowing it wasn’t his forte. Junhoe wasn’t a big fan of having couple items and you knew that he knew you knew.

However, what he doesn’t know is that you love it.

He found it odd and weird that couple would need to match each other’s clothing, phone cases and et cetera.

So, when Junhoe returned to your side with the couple sweaters he shown you earlier not in sight, it was simply too good to be true to think he would want to buy couple sweaters or even couple related items.

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter