Kim Jinhwan

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Come on, baby,” Jinhwan breathed out, sliding his phone into his pocket as he got up from the sofa. He paced towards the bedroom and knocked on the door, “You’ve been in there for quite a while now,”

You sighed, shaking your head as you looked at yourself through the mirror, “I-I don’t know if I look okay, Hwan-ah…”

He slowly twisted the doorknob, “Can I come in?”

You snorted silently, mumbling a quiet ‘yes’ before he actually entered. Although the both of you don’t have any barriers between the both of you and it was quite open with one another, he respected your space. When you tell him not to come in, he’d listen (apart from certain occasions). This time was no different, either.

He pushed the door open gently, stepping in once there was a gap for him to step through.

And need he say, his jaw literally dropped open when he laid his eyes on you. He was merely a few steps away but he can’t seem to come closer when he was stunned by the way you looked. How was it even possible for you to have doubts on how you looked like despite the way you looked like right now? Did that make sense? Let’s hope it did.

He took very small steps towards you in a slow pace as he thought he was looking at an angel right now. You had this white dress on and it was a sleeveless dress. The hem of the dress floated right above your knees and the fabric of the dress hugged your upper body nicely (too beautifully, he might add). Your luscious hair was swept to the side and you had these white hairband on with a small ribbon on it, making you look so adorable to his eyes. You barely had any makeup on and he’d be firm on not letting you apply any because you looked so perfect already. Were you joking about being insecure?

“Wow…” He breathed out in awe, standing behind you as he looked at you through the mirror to have eye contact. You bit your lower lip and locked gazes with him through the mirror, your hands rubbing against one another, “How is it…?”

He laid his hands on your shoulder, spinning you around delicately just to have a full view of how you looked. He swallowed hard before he his dry lips, suddenly realizing how dry it was. You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter