Zhang Yixing

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Go on and take a seat, I’ll be back with our drinks.” He ushered you delicately, planting a kiss on the crown of your head before he turned to walk towards the counter. However, before you could allow him to do so you called him out lovingly, making him stop almost too soon at the sound of your voice. He looked over his shoulder, meeting with your warm smile. You beckoned him over with a hand and how could he not obey when you looked that adorable?

He walked back towards you, raising an eyebrow at you, “Yes, my love?”

You tiptoed cutely to his eyes, your hands attempting to adjust his beanie properly because it was slanted to the side. You were so focused on making sure it was straight that he laughed, noticing how endearing you looked up close with that look. When you pulled away with a soft ‘perfect…’, he couldn’t help but chuckle at you quietly, giving you a pinch on the cheeks despite the thick gloves enclosed around his fingers, “You’re so cute.”

You offered him another dashing smile before you did a small bow, “Thank you, Mr. Zhang.”

He turned you around with a shoulder, giving you a light nudge, “Go find a place to sit, you lovely dork.”

You looked over your shoulder with an overdone gasp, “Is that an insult or a compliment.”

He blew a raspberry at you before walking away to the counter, “That’s both.”

-

“Hello miss, you’ve ordered for a hot cup of mocha?” A very soothing voice echoed into your ears as you were looking out of the window. You turned to your side, looking up to see Lay grinning down on you as he held onto the tray of two cups of hot drinks in his hands. You nodded, leaning your elbow on the table and placed your chin in your palm, “Yes, I did.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter