Kris Wu, Kevin Li JiaHeng

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Baobei, are you ready?” His voice echoed in the apartment as he stepped out of the bedroom, eager to see how you were dressed like. He had always liked how you dressed up to go out but during winter was the best because you’d wear thick clothing that made you look adorable. Now, when he told you that you didn’t quite understand but after a few pictures and such, you understood.

You would look adorable in winter clothes because the coat would be bigger than you.

And he would emphasize that it would be more snuggly to hug you – this man.

At the moment, the both of you needed to get dressed and leave, which is why he came out asking if you were ready. However, he couldn’t help but stand and stare as you sat by the window with you using your breath to fog the window. Once there was a clear patch of fog on the window, you’d use your forefinger and draw out a pretty heart. He stood there with crossed arms and a wide smile, not knowing if he should call for you again because he was fifty percent sure you wouldn’t hear and fifty percent of him wanted to see more of you playing around.

You were too cute, too beautiful – all his.

He leaned his arm against the wall, half of his body hidden by the wall while the other half was exposed to you but as if you were going to look at his way.

You had this wide smile on your face as the heart on the window faded away. You leaned in closer and fogged a part of the window again, making a bigger patch this time. You lifted your finger up and started to write out a name that he had his eyes widened to see whose name you were about to write. He felt his heart melting inside when he saw you writing out ‘Kris’ along with that small hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter