Song Yunhyeong

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“C’mon! You’ll be fine!” You chimed, extending your arms out at Yunhyeong who couldn’t even stop shaking. He wasn’t even on the ice, for crying out loud! He shook his head, nervously holding onto the railing by the side of the skating rink entrance, “What if I fall?!”

You found it absurd that he had such thoughts because he didn’t even take the first step! However, you knew that he was horrible in ice skating that after the first time he skated with you, he made a pledge that he would not skate again. But on this winter day, you’ve managed to persuade him to do something you loved. Ice skating was always something you were good at and you practiced this from time to time. Being an ice skater as a child really helped you in skating regularly without a problem nowadays and it was something that left Yunhyeong staring at you in awe whenever he was nearby the skating rink.

He would be sitting by the benches, staring at his girl skating effortless in which he envies because he wanted to move that flawlessly, too!

What he doesn’t know is you didn’t just wake up being able to skate like this. It took practice, sweat and hard trained effort that he didn’t get to see when you were a child. Not everyone was a born good skater and people needed training!

Which is why, you understood why Yunhyeong would get agitated whenever he couldn’t skate right but the fact that he was already here, in skating blades was already a step ahead compared to the usual days with excuses of ‘Ah! I’m already horrible, why try?’

“You’re not even in the rink yet!”

“That’s why it’s scarier!” He argued, shaking his head as he stepped to the side when people wanted to get in. He bowed and apologized quickly, eyes glancing back at you with worry. You pressed your lips into a thin line, crossing your arms as you gave him a small pout, “Yun…?”

He frowned and sighed, “Ah! Not the puppy eyes!”

You raised both eyebrows at him, deepening the pout you had. He couldn’t help but tear his gaze away, letting out a groan, “All the freaking time!”

That was how you got him to take the first step into the skating rink and you were there to guide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter